bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 125.
#3101 5 years ago

TNA. Gets the heart pumping + awesome co-op mode.

#3102 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m sure beatles is a blast to play too. So for me, it would come down to theme and music. TNA all the way for me.

I'll watch game play of Beatles if it's steamed at Pincinnati and take in everyone's thoughts of game play. It won't be long.

#3103 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Based on your collection I think you would really like both of them. I own TNA and it is a great game. Brutal, fast, fun, multiplayer awesomeness, etc. Haven't played The Beatles yet but the addition of modes may push it over TNA. It is certainly going to have more to do then TNA. Hard to say for sure yet though as more is not always better.

I do like what I seen of the , multiplayer awesomeness. I really really like that.

#3104 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Whoa! Way better than the initial release video. Too bad their demographic isn't ....well, us LOL. Game looks great, price of admission is probably the worst on the market. And thats not a complaint, it is the Beatles and it is what it is; if they can sell them at that price and keeps the better designers, programmers, and developers employed, its a win win...right?
Speaking of price tags. Does anyone else find it strange that there's WAY more new games available by multiple manufacturers, more than there ever has in 10 or so years, yet the prices keep climbing...fast! You'd thing with too much supply something would have to be sacrificed, but the pinball market continues to boom and amaze.
Anyway, big thanks to SDTM for the video. Keep up the hardwork guys, and keeping us mere mortals entertained

Man thanks!

Quoted from Spiderpin:

I was just paid some money that I wrote off as a bad investment. So now I have a This or That.
TNA or Beatles Gold.
I would say platinum but sure of price. I have not played neither game.

That’s a tough call until I play the game. My initial thoughts are that Beatles would look great next to your other Sterns, but TNA is about 1600 cheaper and great challenging fun. How much do you like the Beatles theme?

#3105 5 years ago

Why choose? get TNA and sea witch. I’ve played sea witch a lot, it has a great layout...your paying a premium for art and modes with Beatles (your Beatles records will sound better playing in the background)

#3106 5 years ago

I think it looks like a fun game, thanks for the footage SDTM. Like others, I think they overpriced it, or at least priced me out. I'm not one of the crazies yelling "should only be 4k!!!!!", but for me, the closest comparabile modern machine is TNA. Take 6k then add in the extra cost of the Beatles license and the money they have to give to Kapow I can see it costing more than TNA, but not $1600 more.

That being said, my guess is it cost Stern a lot more in upfront with the Seawitch redesign (yes, parts were redesigned, I don't see Seawitch with a spinning disk and magnet), the art, the lcd and the programming. Spooky got everything other than the art pretty much handed to them whole when they partnered with Danesi and run a whole lot smaller/leaner so their overall costs have to be lower per unit.

At the end of the day, all it really matters to Stern is if they sell all of their allotment to distributors and distributors are able to move the pins to customers, and it seems like that is happening regardless of Pinside angst.

#3107 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

TNA is about 1600 cheaper and great challenging fun. How much do you like the Beatles theme?

I like the Beatles theme alot. I just imagine something different. You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

Quoted from C_S_S:

Why choose? get TNA and sea witch (your Beatles records will sound better playing in the background)

:PS)You may have Something there.

#3108 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I like the Beatles theme alot. I just imagine something different. You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

:PS)You may have Something there.

Hopefully we will be reviewing beatles soon so that may help.

#3110 5 years ago

SDTM Episode 79: TOP 10 Pinball Worlds Under Glass

Often debated in the hobby, SDTM sets the record straight with the best pinball worlds under glass!

What’s your favorite World Under Glass?

#3111 5 years ago

1 TZ
2 POTC JJP
3 CFTBL
4 Fathom/Embryon tie
5 IJ Williams

#3112 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

1 TZ
2 POTC JJP
3 CFTBL
4 Fathom/Embryon tie
5 IJ Williams

Some widebody love!

#3113 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Lol, why? People's emotional responses to a pinball machine are pretty bizarre.

Looks like a standard coin door. Didn't even look like the decal was on them so I'm not sure if something has changed from the released photo's or not.

Time to get the smelling salts out in Tennessee if this is something you can't understand as I would question if you have a pulse. I guess people like me just call out nonsense like this but shame on customers for supporting it as well. Stern should have taken the higher road on this.

#3114 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Some widebody love!

Yep love me some wide ladies plus I figure if I have 4 of them I technically get 1 game for free! lol

#3115 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Time to get the smelling salts out in Tennessee if this is something you can't understand as I would question if you have a pulse. I guess people like me just call out nonsense like this but shame on customers for supporting it as well. Stern should have taken the higher road on this.

Delt I know you are a good dude, but you have lost it on this one. Completely out of touch with reality on this one. You've sold plenty of games. In some cases you were definitely trying to get a premium for them. I don't have a problem with that, get as much as you can for them. But when a company tries to make as much as they can they are sick, disgusting, and you want to flip it over and burn it, etc. And now not only is stern disgusting, but shame on any one that buys one A little over the top about a toy don't you think?

#3116 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Delt I know you are a good dude, but you have lost it on this one. Completely out of touch with reality on this one. You've sold plenty of games. In some cases you were definitely trying to get a premium for them. I don't have a problem with that, get as much as you can for them. But when a company tries to make as much as they can they are sick, disgusting, and you want to flip it over and burn it, etc. And now not only is stern disgusting, but shame on any one that buys one A little over the top about a toy don't you think?

Mutual respect here as well but going to agree to disagree I guess. Trying to compare selling of already produced machines based on their quality to this gutless cash grab reskin is far fetched (won't even spend the time to detail why - just don't care to) and using an IP itself (not the game) to justify the price is just something I will never support. This is coming from a stern supporter in general.

I mentioned lighting it on fire was over the top so don't take everything I say so serious! haha

#3117 5 years ago

I think this is a question that has to be asked...Beatles or TNA?

#3118 5 years ago

FYI: just seen on news that R&L Carrier truck crashed in Lexington, NC. North bound I believe. Hope driver is okay. Products onboard can be replaced. That's the carrier that has brought my NIB pins as well as other's I know.

#3119 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I think this is a question that has to be asked...Beatles or TNA?

Yeah we talked about that before. For me TNA all the way even though I can see myself liking the gameplay of Beatles better. The music and sound system in TNA is way to good to pass up if I could only have one of these.

#3120 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Mutual respect here as well but going to agree to disagree I guess. Trying to compare selling of already produced machines based on their quality to this gutless cash grab reskin is far fetched (won't even spend the time to detail why - just don't care to) and using an IP itself (not the game) to justify the price is just something I will never support. This is coming from a stern supporter in general.
I mentioned lighting it on fire was over the top so don't take everything I say so serious! haha

I guess I can get that a little. But at the same time there is a lot going into a reskin like this. In this case the layout has been tweaked a pretty good amount, so much so that the game is going to play fairly different then a Seawitch. Add in that all the mechs are either redesigned or switched to modern mechs, all modern boards, lighting etc, all new code with modes etc, and the cost can add up.

Most people are comparing this game to TNA and saying well TNA is 6K so this is over priced and crazy. I understand that if you just look at the surface but if you dig a little you can see real quick why it may cost more.

TNA is unlicensed and had no cost for that, The Beatles is rumored to be the most expensive license ever and is on a limited run of games (if you consider 1964 limited)

TNA barely uses it's LCD screen, The Beatles has a massive amount of work put into it's LCD display which requires a ton of code
and man hours and it is being received as one of the best LCD uses to date already.

While I think TNA is OK in the art department (BG is OK, playfield is meh to me) The Beatles has very well done professional art.

No doubt TNA brings you a better cabinet, better speakers, spooky's proven playfield toughness, a real BG, etc. So I think build quality wise TNA beats the pants off of The Beatles. But to get a TNA you have to wait and for most of the world it is at best $6300 shipped and that's if you don't add anything. The Beatles is being shipped at $7600 for most. So $1300 more, factor in the license, art, and LCD work and I can see how you get there real quick. For me they are very comparable. I would be a lot more interested in The Beatles if it came in an old school cab. That is my biggest disappointment in the game.

Personally I think they are both a little overpriced for what you get but if you have the money why not if you like the product. Knowing TNA was overpriced didn't stop me from buying one. If The Beatles was in the same cab as my Flash Gordon it would probably be enough to push me into buying one. For now I'll wait and see how the HUO market goes though.

#3121 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

SDTM Episode 79: TOP 10 Pinball Worlds Under Glass
Often debated in the hobby, SDTM sets the record straight with the best pinball worlds under glass!
What’s your favorite World Under Glass?

OMG, you guys are killing me. I almost pissed myself at work laughing so hard during the chipmunk portion. especially when you were both laughing...

thanks for the laughter gents!!

#3123 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

NOT trying to get in the middle of this disagreement but I have a general question. I keep hearing this "reskinned" excuse for lack of value? Not again defending Stern or this title but Other than the general layout how many parts were Actually reused from Seawitch?? A few similar screws? I would bet 95% of this game and its mechs are of new design and creation. Its not like they simply pulled out some NOS Seawitch games and added a new decal. Yes I would have been upset IF this Was a Seawitch non licensed Vault at this price but Seriously does Anyone think a Beatles license would be cheap or that they simply pulled this game off a shelf? I too want a Rolex but my budget is fine without the fancy name to just buy a Citizen even though it Looks like a reskin.

#3124 5 years ago

1. Hobbit
2. LOTR
3. WOZ
4. World Cup Soccer
5. Champion Pub

#3125 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

NOT trying to get in the middle of this disagreement but I have a general question. I keep hearing this "reskinned" excuse for lack of value? Not again defending Stern or this title but Other than the general layout how many parts were Actually reused from Seawitch?? A few similar screws? I would bet 95% of this game and its mechs are of new design and creation. Its not like they simply pulled out some NOS Seawitch games and added a new decal. Yes I would have been upset IF this Was a Seawitch non licensed Vault at this price but Seriously does Anyone think a Beatles license would be cheap or that they simply pulled this game off a shelf? I too want a Rolex but my budget is fine without the fancy name to just buy a Citizen even though it Looks like a reskin.

Us poors have to stick together.

20181115_141038 (resized).jpg20181115_141038 (resized).jpg
#3126 5 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

OMG, you guys are killing me. I almost pissed myself at work laughing so hard during the chipmunk portion. especially when you were both laughing...
thanks for the laughter gents!!

Our job here is done. Thanks for watching FX.

Quoted from kevindrives:

1) Wizard of Oz
2) Cactus Canyon
3) Pirates of the Caribbean (LE/Collector's Edition)
4) Champion Pub
5) Dirty Harry

That’s a damn good list

Quoted from chuckwurt:

1. Hobbit
2. LOTR
3. WOZ
4. World Cup Soccer
5. Champion Pub

You’ve got my vote, with the exception of World Cup soccer idk

#3127 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Us poors have to stick together.
[quoted image]

I purchased a JJPOTC so the watch had to be pawned....

1D5478E1-37AD-44D6-B22C-E270EAA533EB (resized).jpeg1D5478E1-37AD-44D6-B22C-E270EAA533EB (resized).jpeg
#3128 5 years ago

Haha, priceless Zach. The better question is have you gotten a POTC yet or are you still lost without time or pinball (or super jackpots)?

#3129 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Have you ever played the greatest soccer game ever made?!? Haha

#3130 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I value innovation. No question the cost associated with the design and execution of a brand new table is high. Stern essentially cut this cost out and threw innovation out the door along with it. To take this approach for an IP like the Beatles it's disappointing. I think Stern thought literally putting Beatles on Seawitch without doing anything would be a little too ridiculous so they threw in a magnet, a spinner and some other items.

If that's sufficient for some that's great but I'll call it out for what it clearly is.... A simple cash grab and Stern is better than that.

#3131 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I purchased a JJPOTC so the watch had to be pawned....[quoted image]

I hope that was a nicer watch then my citizen. Hocking it probably wouldn't get me a POTC lock bar.

#3133 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I value innovation. No question the cost associated with the design and execution of a brand new table is high. Stern essentially cut this cost out and threw innovation out the door along with it. To take this approach for an IP like the Beatles it's disappointing. I think Stern thought literally putting Beatles on Seawitch without doing anything would be a little too ridiculous so they threw in a magnet, a spinner and some other items.
If that's sufficient for some that's great but I'll call it out for what it clearly is.... A simple cash grab and Stern is better than that.

I think the approach works fine. Given TNAs success, people asking for reboots of older machines, wanting the machine to be simpler for non-pinheads and using a nostalgic design given the 1964 vibe, all makes perfect sense. If they would've designed a new old school layout I am sure lots of people would be complaining "why didn't they just base it on a good design like Seawitch? Stupid Stern...".

Is it innovative? No, I agree with that. I also don't think it needs to be to be fun, at least not for me. Looking forward to playing one if one shows up locally.

I also think people are overestimating the cost savings by rebooting a pin that old. Requires getting the playfield into their design software, new code, new mechs, new whitewood, LCD work. Saved some time getting from concept to whitewood, and geometry was already solid so saved some iteration time there for sure. Then you add in all the fixed costs that happens with a company that size. They have to pay everyone from the cleaning staff to the CEO, pay rent, buy parts, whatever and still have enough left over to make it profitable for the shareholders.

Companies exist to make money. It was Stern's risk to price and market the product this way, if it doesn't sell it is on them, they lose money. If it does sell, they reap the rewards. Its priced too high for me, but i don't think that means Stern is just out for a cash grab and doesn't care about the product.

#3134 5 years ago

100% agree

WOZ and WH20 #1 and #2

How you guys came up with Popeye and Flintstones though? Maybe the crack pipe wore off towards the end of the show?

Plus you guys missed Alien....that is a world under glass!

#3135 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Haha, priceless Zach. The better question is have you gotten a POTC yet or are you still lost without time or pinball (or super jackpots)?

Nope and nope HA

Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I love all you guys!

Nice of you to come by and say hello!

Quoted from ZMeny:

Our job here is done. Thanks for watching FX.

That’s a damn good list

I can agree on that and I’ll add to the pot. One of the top 25 machines every made? Maybe

Quoted from iceman44:

100% agree
WOZ and WH20 #1 and #2
How you guys came up with Popeye and Flintstones though? Maybe the crack pipe wore off towards the end of the show?

Wanna know something even crazier? Popeye is a much better machine than Flintstones!

#3136 5 years ago

Flintstones is the best babies orange shit diaper under glass. Maybe that's what some people thought the topic was?

#3137 5 years ago

I think all pinball machines are a world under glass. I know the pinball Gods or at least those who think that they are hate the term world under glass, but its a real thing so f*ck em!

#3138 5 years ago

1. MM
2. WOZ
3. JJPPOTC

#3139 5 years ago

I can't think of many games with a world under the glass, but Williams Satellite and Judge Dredd certainly come to mind.

image-26 (resized).jpgimage-26 (resized).jpgimage-4 (resized).jpgimage-4 (resized).jpg
#3140 5 years ago

1. Pinball Circus
2. JJP POTC
3. WOZ
4. Big Lebowski
5. TSPP
6. Whitewater
7. Blackwater 100
8. Flintstones
9. Alien
10. LOTR

pinball circus.jpgpinball circus.jpg
#3141 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I can't think of many games with a world under the glass, but Williams Satellite and Judge Dredd certainly come to mind.[quoted image][quoted image]

I knew we’d get something random from you buddy

Quoted from Jvspin:

1. Pinball Circus
2. JJP POTC
3. WOZ
4. Big Lebowski
5. TSPP
6. Whitewater
7. Blackwater 100
8. Flintstones
9. Alien
10. LOTR

Oooh Circus and Lebowski are damn good picks

#3142 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I knew we’d get something random from you buddy

Random?

How is Deadworld not considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest world under glass?

#3143 5 years ago

I think its really hard to do a top 10 because there are so many that deserve to be in there. I think Monster Bash and Creature are both pretty special and how about Congo? What about, Twilight Zone, Theatre of Magic, Fun House, and Godzilla? Jurassic world or JP one was really cool best i remember?

Another thing guys and im telling you that i am feeling this so strong that you wouldn't believe it, I think The Munsters is going to blow people away when it comes out. I think Munsters is where Stern makes a statement and gives a big F YOU to all the other pinball companies out there. I truly believe that we are gonna be looking at Sterns Monster Bash guys! Also dont forget Elvira 3 coming out.....thats going to be another amazing world under glass pin.

Great times ahead for us all i believe!
Great show btw!

#3144 5 years ago

Another good show guys. Not going to bemoan any machines I felt could be on this, as I think again "World Under Glass" is so subjective and based more on feeling.
For me I'd go with Creature from the Black Lagoon, but I'm biased as I think that's one of the best looking games ever made, and best themed. Medieval Madness at number 2. Attack from Mars at number 3. Because the saucer in the middle just screams alien invasion b movie and since its the centerpiece of the game its deserves to be there. Number 4 is Bride of Pinbot. You're playing on her body to wake her up. Just a really neat concept, and really cool face ball lock, and just a great game... Still haven't gotten the billion point shot, but I've come close to getting it.
For number 5 I'll go with Ghostbusters. You got the buildings, the library, Staypuft, Slimer. And generally I hate the looking down birds eye perspective, but for this game it not only works, but still looks beautiful.

#3145 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Random?
How is Deadworld not considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest world under glass?

I was referring to satellite.

Quoted from Diospinball:

Another good show guys. Not going to bemoan any machines I felt could be on this, as I think again "World Under Glass" is so subjective and based more on feeling.
For me I'd go with Creature from the Black Lagoon, but I'm biased as I think that's one of the best looking games ever made, and best themed. Medieval Madness at number 2. Attack from Mars at number 3. Because the saucer in the middle just screams alien invasion b movie and since its the centerpiece of the game its deserves to be there. Number 4 is Bride of Pinbot. You're playing on her body to wake her up. Just a really neat concept, and really cool face ball lock, and just a great game... Still haven't gotten the billion point shot, but I've come close to getting it.
For number 5 I'll go with Ghostbusters. You got the buildings, the library, Staypuft, Slimer. And generally I hate the looking down birds eye perspective, but for this game it not only works, but still looks beautiful.

Good choices there

#3146 5 years ago

Oh forgot to mention. I did meet Zach at Expo. Didn't get to meet Greg as I think he left the day I was there. Looking forward to one day meeting Greg. And I do think you guys should do a regrets video. About all the pins you've owned and regretted owning. They could be great pins... Just either not worth the money, or not deep enough for the home setting. Perfect game for a bar, but sucks for a home. That kind of thing. Or maybe super rare pin hard to find parts for, so hard to maintain. I know Zach buys a new machine each week basically, so he had to have lots of regrets.

#3147 5 years ago

Creature is a great choice.

And this whole world under glass nonsense is a bit much. I file it as theme integration. The games where I can’t really think of any other way to do that particular theme better, those are the best “worlds under glass”. Haha. So magical.

#3148 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think its really hard to do a top 10 because there are so many that deserve to be in there. I think Monster Bash and Creature are both pretty special and how about Congo? What about, Twilight Zone, Theatre of Magic, Fun House, and Godzilla? Jurassic world or JP one was really cool best i remember?
Another thing guys and im telling you that i am feeling this so strong that you wouldn't believe it, I think The Munsters is going to blow people away when it comes out. I think Munsters is where Stern makes a statement and gives a big F YOU to all the other pinball companies out there. I truly believe that we are gonna be looking at Sterns Monster Bash guys! Also dont forget Elvira 3 coming out.....thats going to be another amazing world under glass pin.
Great times ahead for us all i believe!
Great show btw!

I dont know if Elvira will be a great pin under glass. Quite frankly I'm more interested in how they handle the call outs and animations... They won't... But, I think they need to showcase her tassle twirling ability... To me that would be a mode. Each time you hit the pop bumpers she twirls the tassles. But, it could be. Scared Stiff was a great looking pin... And EATPM is a good one too. Just both are overpriced sadly... Something I would have never said before I started watching SDTM. I use to think you guys were silly and dumb when you talked about prices... Now that I've owned a few pins... You guys were and are totally right. Paying big bucks for a lot of older pins just are not worth it. Need deep games for a limited home collection.

#3149 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Creature is a great choice.
And this whole world under glass nonsense is a bit much. I file it as theme integration. The games where I can’t really think of any other way to do that particular theme better, those are the best “worlds under glass”. Haha. So magical.

You can call whatever you want but its still the same thing. If you can look into a pinball machine and it makes you smile or happy and it makes you feel like you become part of it then thats world under glass, theme integration, magical, or whatever u want to call it. When people look at a pinball machine and see all the flashing lights and toys and artwork and stuff that is the main draw to a game at first. That doesnt mean its going to be a good game but its still fun to look at.

When i come home after work or play pinball on a day off etc i want to leave my real life world for awhile and join the one inside the game because it helps me forget about things for awhile, same with a video game. I couldn't imagine only looking at a pinball machine in a competitive way, that would suck. I dont think too many people actually care how good of a pinball player someone is anyway.

#3150 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I dont know if Elvira will be a great pin under glass. Quite frankly I'm more interested in how they handle the call outs and animations... They won't... But, I think they need to showcase her tassle twirling ability... To me that would be a mode. Each time you hit the pop bumpers she twirls the tassles. But, it could be. Scared Stiff was a great looking pin... And EATPM is a good one too. Just both are overpriced sadly... Something I would have never said before I started watching SDTM. I use to think you guys were silly and dumb when you talked about prices... Now that I've owned a few pins... You guys were and are totally right. Paying big bucks for a lot of older pins just are not worth it. Need deep games for a limited home collection.

Elvira could have endless possibilities of being a great world under glass pin. Pinball and horror go together like peanut butter and jelly.

I also think the ideal collection should have both old and new games alike. There are some old games that are classics that can be bought at very reasonable prices and they never get boring. I personally like new games the most but there are alot of older games that i hope to own someday as well, even EM's.

There are some older games that i want badly in my collection but thats down the road for now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/63?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.