bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 125.
#2951 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just picked this up for my son and the house. 14,000 games from arcade to console for minimal cost and a Lot less space then our previous mega mame took up. The screen resolution is spot on clear. We like it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! My preference is for a small wall mounted one. Space is tight. The electronics behind it are super simple, but I just don’t have the time right now to build one and I’d like to have it here in time for thanksgiving.

#2952 5 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

I love my PONG...great family fun or by yourself. Price---You kinda got to look at it as a cool concept, arcade living area centerpiece, and of course it's a cool @as large size PONG game that is a awesome piece of gaming history. I bling out all my pinball machines in the basement and when people come down they love the pins, but then they look over see the PONG they say either "wow is that really a PONG machine? Does it work?" Or "wow what is that?"...so personally I am very happy with this purchase and would do it again with way less hesitation [quoted image]

thats a good looking game room right there. very nice work. the PONG really ties the room together.

#2953 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just picked this up for my son and the house. 14,000 games from arcade to console for minimal cost and a Lot less space then our previous mega mame took up. The screen resolution is spot on clear. We like it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Man love the theme!

#2954 5 years ago

SDTM Episode 77: Halloween Special - Monster Bash Remake LE Review

#2956 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

^^ loving it. wardrobe - good!

Heck yeah Year 2 it’s now a tradition

#2957 5 years ago

Flip N Out doesn't show any Monster Bash on website. Great show.
Here's 3 pins that need Pin Stadium. Jack Bot, Dialed in and Star Wars. You both know Star Wars needs them the most.

20180623_123152 (resized).jpg20180623_123152 (resized).jpg20180623_123235 (resized).jpg20180623_123235 (resized).jpg20180716_073709 (resized).jpg20180716_073709 (resized).jpg20180716_073725 (resized).jpg20180716_073725 (resized).jpg
#2958 5 years ago

Youse guys are anti-boogerists!!

#2959 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Flip N Out doesn't show any Monster Bash on website. Great show.
Here's 3 pins that need Pin Stadium. Jack Bot, Dialed in and Star Wars. You both know Star Wars needs them the most.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the submission. Didn’t you just win a set? If so, hopefully you win another

#2960 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks for the submission. Didn’t you just win a set? If so, hopefully you win another

I won Orion's Belt October 1st. But after that, last week I ordered 2 set of Pin Stadium and a set of Orion's Belt. My world under glass is dark. Very Dark somewhat like your past.

#2961 5 years ago

A bit lazy of Greg not to even bother to dress up but you looked like a real vampire Zack .

#2962 5 years ago

Man I love this guys! Wolfy Greg looks like he needs to take a crap really bad.

#2963 5 years ago

Can we guess that’s Ketchup all over your face? Great show and spot on with the MB review.

#2964 5 years ago

Just a heads up - the bone has Sega's JPLW as rated higher than MBrLE.

Wow.

Great review guys - love the video. I usually go bone on reviews but B- in the art category? Also want to hear more about picking Octoberfest over MBr.....

#2965 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wow.
Great review guys - love the video. I usually go bone on reviews but B- in the art category? Also want to hear more about picking Octoberfest over MBr.....

Ha ha Zach convinced me on LWJP to go with my heart because it was my favorite pin lol. So it may be a little high.
I know I honesty probably focused on the playfield to much. It is so beautiful. I’m ashamed

#2966 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Ha ha Zach convinced me on LWJP to go with my heart because it was my favorite pin lol. So it may be a little high.
I know I honesty probably focused on the playfield to much. It is so beautiful. I’m ashamed

Ratings don't really matter when star wars rates so low but is enjoyed so much .

#2967 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Ratings don't really matter when star wars rates so low but is enjoyed so much .

Imo Star wars deservingly got a low score.

#2968 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man I love this guys! Wolfy Greg looks like he needs to take a crap really bad.

Yeah I got lucky because he’s not potty-trained, but we are working on it.

Quoted from delt31:

Wow.

Oktoberfest pick was merely the new factor at the time. Fresh and deeper ruleset, but lighting, sound, and art are nowhere near MBr.

Quoted from delt31:

Star Wars Prem/LE is greatness on so many levels!

#2969 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Yeah but it was severely lacking at that time! I think it may be the only pin we fully re-review. That’s been a lot of people wanting to see it!

#2970 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

On individual aspects yes it gets a low score, but as an overall fun pin that keeps you coming back for more it's a winner. The changes in code have made it better, but the art and layout stay the same. Point being individual aspects of a pinball don't always represent the overall fun of the game . scores can be misleading.

Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Yeah but it was severely lacking at that time! I think it may be the only pin we fully re-review. That’s been a lot of people wanting to see it!

It will be very interesting if you do revisit it where it ends up in the ratings. PS really enjoyed the MB review.

#2971 5 years ago

LOL! Happy Halloween weirdo's
Love you guys
That monsterbash with the updated graphics on dmd is mouthwatering pretty

#GO TEAM ZACH!!!

#2972 5 years ago

Poor wolfman looks like he needs some fiber...…

Quoted from delt31:

Still one of my most played games. I'd take it over MB every day of the week.

#2973 5 years ago

Pretty good Wolfman impersonation Greg, and Zach you did way better than your Ellen DeGeneres with boobs character you did last year, but you still need some help dressing up for Halloween. Sorry buddy lol.

#2974 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

LOL! Happy Halloween weirdo's
Love you guys
That monsterbash with the updated graphics on dmd is mouthwatering pretty
#GO TEAM ZACH!!!

<3 <3 <3

Quoted from jgentry:

Poor wolfman looks like he needs some fiber...…

Still one of my most played games. I'd take it over MB every day of the week.

I no longer understand the hate. Easily one of the best shooting games ever made. As of right now, it’s my favorite Ritchie shooter. Minus the best third flipper shot in pinball in Star Trek, SW Prem/LE shoots better than ST. It just does.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Pretty good Wolfman impersonation Greg, and Zach you did way better than your Ellen DeGeneres with boobs character you did last year, but you still need some help dressing up for Halloween. Sorry buddy lol.

Yeah I’m not as well versed in makeup application as Greg....

#2975 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah I’m not as well versed in makeup application as Greg....

Greg really had the act down good also. He must have really practiced that before the show. He could have easily played in one of the old black and white werewolf movies!

#2976 5 years ago

Good show and nice review. I too would like a MBr - though I am not sure I can part ways with my hobbit for it (though I am tempted!)

I can only have/afford 1 pin so I guess I will hold on to Hobbit a bit longer. Though I am strongly looking at the remakes for sure.

#2977 5 years ago

Another great review gents. MB only lasted a few months in my small-ish collection. Gameplay gets repetitive real fast imo, not long before you feel like your just chopping wood.

#2978 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Another great review gents. MB only lasted a few months in my small-ish collection. Gameplay gets repetitive real fast imo, not long before you feel like your just chopping wood.

Thats what i would be afraid of and thats why these remakes got to sell at a reasonable price. Even 6K in my opinion is a little steep for a remake of an older game. I do think there is a market though for remakes of older games, even games like Seawitch or a old Stern Meteor etc but the price has got to be right and that price for me would be around the 5K range max for a MB and maybe 4.5K for a Stern Meteor or a Seawitch etc. if they can sell a themed pro at 5.5K then they should be able to sell a non themed vintage game at 4.5K seems like to me. Call me crazy but thats how i see it.

#2979 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Granted this is only my first pin and I'm new to the hobby, but I'm absolutely pumped about owning an MBrLE, and this will be my first (and only) pin for a while. I enjoy Dialed In and WOZ and some of the other deeper games, but I don't need to hit 47 modes every time I play (nor do I have the ability to).

MBrLE looks stunning. I have no qualms about making it my first purchase.

#2980 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Greg really had the act down good also. He must have really practiced that before the show. He could have easily played in one of the old black and white werewolf movies!

Greg must have come from a line of werewolves to be so naturally hairy. Did you see the chest hair creeping out of his shirt? Was secretly hoping to watch him hack up a huge hairball as his overall rating. . You both rocked the MBr review and wore legit costumes.

B8C241EB-8EE2-44B9-8B9D-F7AE25198BA9 (resized).pngB8C241EB-8EE2-44B9-8B9D-F7AE25198BA9 (resized).png

8EE2BCE9-0303-4FC7-832A-D7C8A7501E3C (resized).jpeg8EE2BCE9-0303-4FC7-832A-D7C8A7501E3C (resized).jpeg

#2981 5 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Granted this is only my first pin and I'm new to the hobby, but I'm absolutely pumped about owning an MBrLE, and this will be my first (and only) pin for a while. I enjoy Dialed In and WOZ and some of the other deeper games, but I don't need to hit 47 modes every time I play (nor do I have the ability to).
MBrLE looks stunning. I have no qualms about making it my first purchase.

What a great first pin! Good call and congrats

#2982 5 years ago

Great review! Followed on Facebook, and have my LE on order! You guys also have me intrigued about a Star Wars Prem/LE...

#2983 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

What a great first pin! Good call and congrats

Thanks and thanks for the review..you guys are hilarious.

#2984 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Greg must have come from a line of werewolves to be so naturally hairy. Did you see the chest hair creeping out of his shirt? Was secretly hoping to watch him hack up a huge hairball as his overall rating. . You both rocked the MBr review and wore legit costumes.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Yeah i noticed that lol..he must have had a wig stuffed in his shirt or something.

#2985 5 years ago

Zack, I got my f***n Pirates today!, I moved things around in my game room and outfitted my punching bag with some of your merch! I hope you already got yours or there is a conspiracy against you.

3C23AF64-DCEF-461C-B75F-3884DE901C87 (resized).jpeg3C23AF64-DCEF-461C-B75F-3884DE901C87 (resized).jpeg85B7CF72-2E4D-489A-B423-9AD8D70B04A9 (resized).jpeg85B7CF72-2E4D-489A-B423-9AD8D70B04A9 (resized).jpeg9BEB3AFD-D431-49A0-94D7-22A9B72D9027 (resized).jpeg9BEB3AFD-D431-49A0-94D7-22A9B72D9027 (resized).jpeg
#2986 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Great review! Followed on Facebook, and have my LE on order! You guys also have me intrigued about a Star Wars Prem/LE...

Hey thanks!!!

Quoted from TheGunnett:

Zack, I got my f***n Pirates today!, I moved things around in my game room and outfitted my punching bag with some of your merch! I hope you already got yours or there is a conspiracy against you.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

“Err, SCREW YOU GUNNETT!!!”

Translation: still waiting on JJPOTC

#2987 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Killer freaking lineup btw. Love the SDTM guy too.

#2988 5 years ago

kids got a SICK lineup.

#2989 5 years ago

Thats a sweet gameroom for sure!

#2990 5 years ago

Received this meme last night that gave me a chuckle, then led to a couple of tears...

09AD1A86-5CA2-4A48-BC97-177B2CF4BD2A (resized).jpeg09AD1A86-5CA2-4A48-BC97-177B2CF4BD2A (resized).jpeg
#2991 5 years ago

Zach, you’re still waiting, aren’t you? I guess that’s the joke?

#2992 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Received this meme last night that gave me a chuckle, then led to a couple of tears...[quoted image]

I think the wait will be worth it on POTC so just hang in there Zach!

#2993 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Zach, you’re still waiting, aren’t you? I guess that’s the joke?

The real joke is that JJP didn't step up and make sure SDTM got a game early. Looks like a great game but a real opportunity lost to have a good review and positive press about the game when they first started shipping.

#2994 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The real joke is that JJP didn't step up and make sure SDTM got a game early. Looks like a great game but a real opportunity lost to have a good review and positive press about the game when they first started shipping.

lol. If they’ll send my day 1 order I’ll give them a great review.

#2995 5 years ago

Zach, is there any point at which you will cancel your order and reinvest in something else, or are you so in love with the game that you will wait indefinitely?

#2996 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Zach, is there any point at which you will cancel your order and reinvest in something else, or are you so in love with the game that you will wait indefinitely?

At this point some distros are pretty much caught up with orders. Unless his ships in the next week or so he could probably cancel and get one somewhere else faster.

#2997 5 years ago

This is going to be the best JJP game yet hands down.

#2998 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

This is going to be the best JJP game yet hands down.

Going to be tough to knock WoZ off the top, but at least it's already better than Hobbit.

#2999 5 years ago
5FB57CE0-1915-4572-BDBA-7BFECC2D5C6F.jpeg5FB57CE0-1915-4572-BDBA-7BFECC2D5C6F.jpeg
#3000 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Going to be tough to knock WoZ off the top, but at least it's already better than Hobbit.

My dog makes things better than the Hobbit in my yard a few times a day

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 300.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/60?hl=zpinman370 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.