bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 125.
#201 6 years ago

Best part of the show "My dads a butthole"! Classic!

#202 6 years ago

How great is that!! Haha thanks for sticking around for the outtakes

#203 6 years ago

Next Episode is ready for ya!!

SDTM Episode 34: Collector Interview with Schmitty

#204 6 years ago

Schmitty was very hard to hear. Nice interview but maybe a mic next time.

#205 6 years ago

I was waiting for the $1 million question... why is Schmitty trading/selling a majority of his kick ass collection?

Great show fellas! Keep it up!!

#206 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Schmitty was very hard to hear. Nice interview but maybe a mic next time.

No that's how he is in real life haha! Good point though and looking into an upgrade.

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

I was waiting for the $1 million question... why is Schmitty trading/selling a majority of his kick ass collection?
Great show fellas! Keep it up!!

He will only get rid of shrek and ghostbusters, that's my prediction

#208 6 years ago

Great Show! Keep Killing it Barb...lol

The Best Pinball Show out there hands down.....

#209 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Pour some bourbon in that cup he was drinking and talk him into taking my Judge Dredd on trade plus cash for his WOZ

#210 6 years ago

That was a great episode Zach!!!!!!.....besides me working 11hrs and staying up till 2 the night before playing your tron and you calling me at midnight to do that interview I have to admit I looked a bit rough...lol anyways keep up the good work!

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Million dollar answer here...... just looking to freshen up the lineup...not getting out of the hobby! Zach is more than likely right on his prediction....I'd be a bit more flexible on those two than I would on the JJP machines...but if I get close to my asking price I'm going to switch it up.

IMG_0176 (resized).pngIMG_0176 (resized).png

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

That was a great episode Zach!!!!!!.....besides me working 11hrs and staying up till 2 the night before playing your tron and you calling me at midnight to do that interview I have to admit I looked a bit rough...lol anyways keep up the good work!

I am thinking about selling my hobbit and getting a TRON. Good move or not?

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I am thinking about selling my hobbit and getting a TRON. Good move or not?

That's like choosing between your children, can't do it.

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

You looked Mavalous Dawling

#215 6 years ago

Hobbit=Tron+every mod

Both great games.....I'd say when your done with Hobbit, Tron would be a good replacement. That being said don't move on from the Hobbit until you totally understand the rule set before you "Wasp" it...lol...✌️

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

Hobbit=Tron+every mod
Both great games.....I'd say when your done with Hobbit, Tron would be a good replacement. That being said don't move on from the Hobbit until you totally understand the rule set before you "Wasp" it...lol...✌️

Oh I get the rules - now

Great game if you know them - no so much if you don't. Killed Smaug but took me 6 months to do it. Looking forward to another Keith update. The game still has some more code coming - and already great!

But man that TRON is my kind of awesome!

#217 6 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

That being said don't move on from the Hobbit until you totally understand the rule set before you "Wasp" it...lol...✌️

I see talk about learning the rules, but they seem straight forward:
1) start Smuag multiball
2) complete a mode (any mode will do)
3) hit spinners to advance to Erbor
4) collect all dwarves
5) hit all 4 beasts

You can also try to kill Smuag during multiball.

rinse and repeat

Is there more to it than that?

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

I see talk about learning the rules, but they seem straight forward:
1) start Smuag multiball
2) complete a mode (any mode will do)
3) hit spinners to advance to Erbor
4) collect all dwarves
5) hit all 4 beasts
You can also try to kill Smuag during multiball.
rinse and repeat
Is there more to it than that?

That's about it. But in #2 there is alot of cool modes and fun to be had there. And the reward is to do 3 very cool mini wizard modes. And a final one coming. Also Keith said something about acquiring and using weapons - so hold on more coming

#219 6 years ago

Yes you can start modes on the left side of the screen then do the modes that touch them to get bonus points. You can also get bonus points in a mode you started if you've gone that far on the map for where it takes place in the movies.

#220 6 years ago

Ready for Chicago Pinball Expo? Zach and Greg prep you for the event and all things pinball news on SDTM Episode 35: This Month In Pinside

#221 6 years ago

This is what an Amazing Pinball Show looks like! Great Job. Keep them coming..

#222 6 years ago

Looking forward to getting my SDTM shirt soon!! Keep up the good work boys!!

#223 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Looking forward to getting my SDTM shirt soon!! Keep up the good work boys!!

Much appreciated Cloud7!!! You going to Expo this year?

#224 6 years ago

Haven't got to this episode yet, but just watched your pin blades tutorial. The bag of bulbs in the bottom of the pin made me chuckle. I have a bag of incandescent bulbs in the bottom of every pin. Even when I have had a rare LED go out I didn't even bother putting in the incandescent bulb temporarily. I just wait till I get a new LED. Is there anything you can do with these bulbs or do we all just store them in the cabinet forever? I'll catch this episode on my lunch. Great show guys.

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Haven't got to this episode yet, but just watched your pin blades tutorial. The bag of bulbs in the bottom of the pin made me chuckle. I have a bag of incandescent bulbs in the bottom of every pin. Even when I have had a rare LED go out I didn't even bother putting in the incandescent bulb temporarily. I just wait till I get a new LED. Is there anything you can do with these bulbs or do we all just store them in the cabinet forever? I'll catch this episode on my lunch. Great show guys.

Haha funny you noticed that. I gladly throw them away, but I LEDed the machine for my buddy and added the blades and didn't know if he wanted the incandescent for some reason. Boy was he surprised when he saw his finished LOTR with full LED and Pingraffix PowerBladez! Thanks for the support Darscot!

#226 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Much appreciated Cloud7!!! You going to Expo this year?

I'm hoping to go Saturday, my wife just gave birth to my daughter last Monday, so I may have to sit this year's out. This is Turbografx7 by the way!

#227 6 years ago

Good to hear that you'll be able to make it a day turbo. Hope the family is doing well man congrats again!

#228 6 years ago

But Wait...There's more! Zach now you are the Billy Mays of Pinball! Great Product. Huge improvement on alot of pins. Another great informative show. 10% off discount! As if your viewers needed another reason to watch this great pinball show. Zach & Greg congrats!

Link to video:

Watch "SDTM Mod Install: Pin Stadium Lights" on YouTube

#229 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

But Wait...There's more! Zach now you are the Billy Mays of Pinball! Great Product. Huge improvement on alot of pins. Another great informative show. 10% off discount! As if your viewers needed another reason to watch this great pinball show. Zach & Greg congrats!
Link to video:
Watch "SDTM Mod Install: Pin Stadium Lights" on YouTube
» YouTube video

As always, thank you immensely ASOA!

#230 6 years ago

Ordered a set for my WOZ RUBY. Remember when ordering to use the SDTM promo code for 10% off. Had a question and sent an email to pin stadium. They replied immediately answering all of my questions. Great product & Customer Service. Even with all of the extras added to my custom WOZ Dorthy could not see the yellow brick road. I think Stadium lighting will help her find the Wizard.

Thanks Again.

#231 6 years ago

I just ordered a set for my TAF because I saw this video Zach did! I can't wait!

#232 6 years ago

I ordered a set with both options for my GB Premium yesterday. The SDTM video convinced me. My wife was impressed too and suggested we order right away - now THAT'S marketing!

#233 6 years ago

Check out Chuck Wurt tonight on Twitch @sdtmpinball at 8e/7c for the 10-ball journey to Last Man Standing! Gonna be fun come and hang out

#234 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 36: This or That? (Greg or Zach?)

#235 6 years ago

Great Show! Greg's face was classic when you chose Star Wars Premium over GOT. (And I agree) The show works well with both Zach & Greg! Not just one or the other. Zach don't feel bad. Just Say I'm good enough. I'm smart enough and gosh darn it people like me. lol..... Best Show in Pinball!!!!!!! Flipin Great!!!!!

#236 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Great Show! Greg's face was classic when you chose Star Wars Premium over GOT. (And I agree) The show works well with both Zach & Greg! Not just one or the other. Zach don't feel bad. Just Say I'm good enough. I'm smart enough and gosh darn it people like me. lol..... Best Show in Pinball!!!!!!! Flipin Great!!!!!

Thanks ASOA I feel I lot better being compared to this guy?! Haha

IMG_7347 (resized).JPGIMG_7347 (resized).JPG

#237 6 years ago

Agreed the visual does not help! But Hey! Still a great show though

#238 6 years ago

So guys great show but if you want to take it to the top, at the end of every show you need to play the best sound clip I have ever heard which made me laugh out loud (I posted this prior) "My Dads a Butthole!!" It can be a SDTM norm. That kid deserves an award!

#239 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

So guys great show but if you want to take it to the top, at the end of every show you need to play the best sound clip I have ever heard which made me laugh out loud (I posted this prior) "My Dads a Butthole!!" It can be a SDTM norm. That kid deserves an award!

How great was that?! Thanks for supporting our efforts. Stay tuned for next episode

#240 6 years ago

Get in the house Coral!!!!!

SDTM Episode 37: The Walking Dead machine review

#241 6 years ago

Wait....... Wait........ "This just in" Still the Best Dam Pinball Show out today!
Congratulations gentlemen. Yet Another great show! How much longer before major network TV?
Perhaps a Netflix special

( Disclaimer ) TWD Premium is better then the Pro. Clanky Clank ramp and all!

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Wait....... Wait........ "This just in" Still the Best Dam Pinball Show out today!
Congratulations gentlemen. Yet Another great show! How much longer before major network TV?
Perhaps a Netflix special

( Disclaimer ) TWD Premium is better then the Pro. Clanky Clank ramp and all!

Thanks Asoa! Netflix can't handle all this hahaha

#243 6 years ago

Quick gameplay video. More in depth to come stay tuned!!!!!

#244 6 years ago

Amazing; thank you for the video!

#245 6 years ago

Really cool SDTM Exclusive flyby of JJP POTC! Better than last night's that we did

#246 6 years ago

Great videos, now let's have an impromptu 5-10 minute reaction video of your thoughts on it and the event so far.

#247 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Great videos, now let's have an impromptu 5-10 minute reaction video of your thoughts on it and the event so far.

That's coming next!!

#248 6 years ago

Does anybody have a clear legible copy of the presentation slides JJP used last night??

#249 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Does anybody have a clear legible copy of the presentation slides JJP used last night??

I didn't get them but there were only a few slides just discussing the last three machines made for JJP. Eric listed the features of POTC which can be found on This Week In Pinball website. Twip.com

#250 6 years ago

Hell yeah here's our Expo Episode!!!!

SDTM Episode 38

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/5?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.