bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 125.
#2901 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lol. You and fellow Stern pumper Levi need to jump on this Beatles JG!
Gotta keep the machine running.
It is what it is, crapola, and while I won't be buying Beatles, its a no go on Munsters too.
Bitch, whine and complain...that's what we do here, you know it.

Yes, I'm familiar with the bitching and whining.

All depends on price for me. If it's around pro pricing and I like the gold artwork better I'd love to get one. If it's much more I'll just sit this one out. No big deal. Looking forward to playing it though. Seawitch is a sweat ass game and the additions could be pretty cool.

#2902 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Kind of sucks when the premier Beatles game looks like a child designed it. It's like they went with the winner of a 5th grade science product. It's embarrassing.
I'm not even a Beatles fan but I always enjoy seeing a new pinball. For the money they are going to charge for this thing they should be shamed GOT style.

Ashamed of GOT? That game is crazy fun. Do you guys even like pinball or do you just like blowing money on games?

#2903 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I could see bitching about the price if there was an actual price

Zach i think if anyone would have an idea about the price it would be you. Come on man lets not play stupid ok? You KNOW this game is going to be priced higher than a normal Stern game. I dont care what the exact price is, its just going to be too high. Heck, anything over 3k for that piece of shit is too high.

#2904 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

They dont know, but they are mad as hell about this game that they dont want, lol.

Who is mad gentry? I think its funny as hell and i also think that Stern should be ashamed of putting out a game like this. This is coming from a very strong Stern supporter by the way as you know. I call it like i see it and i dont sugarcoat things, this game is a joke!

#2905 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Ashamed of GOT? That game is crazy fun. Do you guys even like pinball or do you just like blowing money on games?

Cmon jgentry. You and I are on a roll recently. Reread my sentence and I think you'll understand my point. Clue - no issue with GOT pinball.

#2906 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I could see bitching about the price if there was an actual price

If you sat a Home pin Spiderman $3995 next to Beatles $6995 and then Supreme $?995 which would you choose?
No money just choose one for the next year..yes only one pin to play for a year and give back - which do you choose.

Point being its all about the collectability world wide of the pin. It will sell out and it will sit in some ones line up like a night light.

The target audience has the cash to get what they want and it should play good enough to make them smile while listening to the tunes they love.

#2907 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Cmon jgentry. You and I are on a roll recently. Reread my sentence and I think you'll understand my point. Clue - no issue with GOT pinball.

Ah, I get it now. Grew up in Kentucky, I'm lucky to be able to read at all.

#2908 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

For the money they are going to charge for this thing they should be shamed GOT style.

GOT style, from the show season 1 episode 7. Strip them and make (insert name) walk behind wagon naked until they can't walk anymore. Then they are dragged to death.

#2909 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

If you sat a Home pin Spiderman $3995 next to Beatles $6995 and then Supreme $?995 which would you choose?

But that's just me.....

CcfWjs_WoAE9IYs (resized).jpgCcfWjs_WoAE9IYs (resized).jpg
#2910 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

No money just choose one for the next year..yes only one pin to play for a year and give back - which do you choose.
Point being its all about the collectability world wide of the pin. It will sell out and it will sit in some ones line up like a night light.
The target audience has the cash to get what they want and it should play good enough to make them smile while listening to the tunes they love.

Beatles hands down. Not close. I’m looking forward to actual pics and details of the game to come out.

#2911 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Ah, I get it now. Grew up in Kentucky, I'm lucky to be able to read at all.

That's why I like the HEP threads. Pictures and I make up what the words say.

#2912 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Beatles hands down. Not close. I’m looking forward to actual pics and details of the game to come out.

Dont know Zack.... I have played the SM home model when I toured Stern and it was fun and at the time early an Aerosmith was right next to it.
I believe if "The Pin" could have hit the right price point (with the current quality) it would / could pick up more customers.

They will really have to bring it on Beatles to get pinheads into it.

To be continued....

#2913 5 years ago

Another great video and SDTM did a Great job at the seminar live uncut show. Seminars tend to be slow and dry but you guys managed to keep it fun. Great work. Liked the F, Marry, Kill segment really made you make some firm decisions. Had a great time meeting you both and wish you continued success for many years to come. Can't wait for your Deeproot Jpop interviews next year in TX. lol.....

#2914 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Another great video and SDTM did a Great job at the seminar live uncut show. Seminars tend to be slow and dry but you guys managed to keep it fun. Great work. Liked the F, Marry, Kill segment really made you make some firm decisions. Had a great time meeting you both and wish you continued success for many years to come. Can't wait for your Deeproot Jpop interviews next year in TX. lol.....

With any luck we will have all things deeproot. Thanks for being awesome Yelo

#2916 5 years ago

Great job Greg and Zach, looks like you both had a blast. Expo definitely looked to be more fun this year then some years past. I may have to try to go again next year. Who was that old codger in the flipnout both that thinks he's Charlie Sheen?

Thanks for bringing the expo show to those of us that couldn't make it. I would have liked to have grabbed a couple of the Franchi prints if I was their. Some really cool stuff.

#2917 5 years ago

Love these walk throughs..thank you!

#2918 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Great job Greg and Zach, looks like you both had a blast. Expo definitely looked to be more fun this year then some years past. I may have to try to go again next year. Who was that old codger in the flipnout both that thinks he's Charlie Sheen?
Thanks for bringing the expo show to those of us that couldn't make it. I would have liked to have grabbed a couple of the Franchi prints if I was their. Some really cool stuff.

Haha that’s silver fox is known as The Myth haha

Quoted from adamross:

Love these walk throughs..thank you!

Thanks AR!

#2919 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

For those unable to attend

How much was the seller asking for the custom IJ in your video? That was nice.

The black and white TZ was nice too. I’ve been surprised that nobody has used RGB LEDs to create this effect on a pinball machine. It would work well for a Disney animation theme, similar to Annimator’s Palate on Disney Cruise Line. Start off black and white, and as you achieve goals it adds color to the play field.

I was also pleased to see the more complicated wire forms on Oktoberfest. I love rolling ball sculptures (RBS) and there are many things there that I think would work well in a pinball machine. This includes using the backbox in the game. I’m shocked nobody has done this yet, perhaps due to complexity and cost.

#2920 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

How much was the seller asking for the custom IJ in your video? That was nice.
The black and white TZ was nice too. I’ve been surprised that nobody has used RGB LEDs to create this effect on a pinball machine. It would work well for a Disney animation theme, similar to Annimator’s Palate on Disney Cruise Line. Start off black and white, and as you achieve goals it adds color to the play field.
I was also pleased to see the more complicated wire forms on Oktoberfest. I love rolling ball sculptures (RBS) and there are many things there that I think would work well in a pinball machine. This includes using the backbox in the game. I’m shocked nobody has done this yet, perhaps due to complexity and cost.

Not sure how much IJ was I was afraid to ask. I love some RBS too.

#2921 5 years ago

That old guy just left this at my house

20181025_115332 (resized).jpg20181025_115332 (resized).jpg
#2922 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

[quoted image]

That’s a surprisingly fun machine there especially with two people.

#2923 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Only 2.5 year wait, lol. Glad these things are finally available though.

#2924 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

[quoted image]

I want one!

#2925 5 years ago

Larry at flipnout is a dealer for them now. He can hook you up for a lot less then you see them listed on ebay.

#2926 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Seawitch is a sweat ass game ...

I'm betting this isn't what you intended.

#2927 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I'm betting this isn't what you intended.

Depends on how into the gameplay I'm getting.

#2928 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Larry at flipnout is a dealer for them now. He can hook you up for a lot less then you see them listed on ebay.

I used to play the heck out of the pitch and bats when i was a kid. They are alot of fun.

#2929 5 years ago

Zach - any thoughts on Orion's belt seeing it in person?

Thanks for the walkthrough of expo - I was waiting for that! Great job!

#2930 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I used to play the heck out of the pitch and bats when i was a kid. They are alot of fun.

Me too. Slugfest was amazing. Loved getting baseball cards.

#2931 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Me too. Slugfest was amazing. Loved getting baseball cards.

I heard there is a place in Myrtle Beach that has a bunch of those old ones still. Any chance we will see one of these at Pincinnati? Im talking about one of the new ones of course.

#2932 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I heard there is a place in Myrtle Beach that has a bunch of those old ones still. Any chance we will see one of these at Pincinnati?

Zero chance. Next year highly possible.

#2933 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Zero chance. Next year highly possible.

I was hoping they may have one of the new zombie ones. Id love to try one out just to see if i would still like them as much as i did when i was younger.

#2934 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I was hoping they may have one of the new zombie ones. Id love to try one out just to see if i would still like them as much as i did when i was younger.

Find a friend to play with, and I bet you’d still love it.

#2935 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Larry will have one at the Nashville show if you can make it down.

#2936 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Find a friend to play with, and I bet you’d still love it.

No doubt, that would be awesome.

#2937 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Larry will have one at the Nashville show if you can make it down.

I wish but thats isnt even remotely possible for me anytime soon. So are you enjoying yours so far?

#2938 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

[quoted image]

Oh man, one of the most fun 2 player games EVER. Congrats!

#2939 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I wish but thats isnt even remotely possible for me anytime soon. So are you enjoying yours so far?

Yeah it's fun. Typical pitch and bat with some modern flare. Nothing else on the market really like it. Sure, slugfest is a better value. But that running man unit with ZY art is super cool.

#2940 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Yeah it's fun. Typical pitch and bat with some modern flare. Nothing else on the market really like it. Sure, slugfest is a better value. But that running man unit with ZY art is super cool.

And the lighting effects

#2941 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

And the lighting effects

The homerun lightning is awesome.

The wife scored her first victory. I was down 29 to 3 going into the last inning so I at least made her nervous

20181025_201621 (resized).jpg20181025_201621 (resized).jpg
#2942 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The homerun lightning is awesome.
The wife scored her first victory. I was down 29 to 3 going into the last inning so I at least made her nervous[quoted image]

And the screwball are pretty crazy too. I wanna get more time on it for sure

#2943 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Maintenance nightmare on location. The backbox mechanical stuff is way too cheap for the duty cycle.

#2944 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Maintenance nightmare on location. The backbox mechanical stuff is way too cheap for the duty cycle.

The running man unit is actually incredibly simple. Have you seen the insides of it. This is easily the least complex game that I own outside of my multicade.

#2945 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The running man unit is actually incredibly simple. Have you seen the insides of it. This is easily the least complex game that I own outside of my multicade.

Complexity isn't the problem. Poor durability of materials is. They break on location. A lot. Or at least they did. Maybe they've improved the materials since the first few months after release.

#2946 5 years ago

I love my PONG...great family fun or by yourself. Price---You kinda got to look at it as a cool concept, arcade living area centerpiece, and of course it's a cool @as large size PONG game that is a awesome piece of gaming history. I bling out all my pinball machines in the basement and when people come down they love the pins, but then they look over see the PONG they say either "wow is that really a PONG machine? Does it work?" Or "wow what is that?"...so personally I am very happy with this purchase and would do it again with way less hesitation

20181007_202937.jpg20181007_202937.jpg
#2947 5 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

I love my PONG...great family fun or by yourself. Price---You kinda got to look at it as a cool concept, arcade living area centerpiece, and of course it's a cool @as large size PONG game that is a awesome piece of gaming history. I bling out all my pinball machines in the basement and when people come down they love the pins, but then they look over see the PONG they say either "wow is that really a PONG machine? Does it work?" Or "wow what is that?"...so personally I am very happy with this purchase and would do it again with way less hesitation [quoted image]

Certainly looks good in your room.

#2948 5 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

I love my PONG...great family fun or by yourself. Price---You kinda got to look at it as a cool concept, arcade living area centerpiece, and of course it's a cool @as large size PONG game that is a awesome piece of gaming history. I bling out all my pinball machines in the basement and when people come down they love the pins, but then they look over see the PONG they say either "wow is that really a PONG machine? Does it work?" Or "wow what is that?"...so personally I am very happy with this purchase and would do it again with way less hesitation [quoted image]

Would you buy the multicade again? I’m in the market for a MAME machine.

#2949 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Just picked this up for my son and the house. 14,000 games from arcade to console for minimal cost and a Lot less space then our previous mega mame took up. The screen resolution is spot on clear. We like it.

IMG_1206 (resized).jpgIMG_1206 (resized).jpgIMG_1207 (resized).jpgIMG_1207 (resized).jpg
#2950 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Yep I built this one! Probably going to build another

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/59?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.