bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 125.
#2601 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Every one is entitled to there opinion for sure. But I respectfully have to disagree.
I feel whole hartedly that if the show would have remained the way it was we wouldn’t have half the viewers. No one wants crappy quality video or sound. We got numerous complaints in the beginning about sound. So we worked on it, made it better and still working to make it better.
On the other hand the one complement we recieved from the beginning and continue to receive is we are entertaing. So we continue to try and bring that. Zach’s mail man watches almost every show and the guy doesn’t know the first thing about pins! My wife watches at work some times with her co workers! The entertainment aspect brings in people and helps make the hobby fun and continue to grow. There are plenty of podcast just talking Pinball. We want a Visually entertaining show. We want people who are not familiar with a certain pin to see it, feel like they know the the pin without even touching it. While at the same time having a good laugh and making their shit day better!
Our sponsors make this possible. Without them it wouldn’t be possible to grow. We don’t get subscribers or bits because we’re not on Twitch much! (Thank you chuck wert for all your streaming) So our main source of any revenue is sponsors and shirts. There is not a form of media any where that you won’t find advertising in. It’s not in either of us to stay stagnant. We will always try to evolve and be the best show we can be!

Yes - you are entertaining and I appreciate good sound and video quality. I agree a little bit with Who Dey though - a little bit. Tired of hearing about one advertiser in particular at the beginning of each segment. But I can live with it if it keeps you guys out of the poor house. Sell more T-shirts I guess. I could send Zach a package of hot dogs if money gets tight and he needs food on the table.

By the way, besides your mom, I am one of the guys that voted for you Greg. The facial expressions you make when Zach says goofy stuff is priceless. It's half the reason I watch the show along with the pinball talk. You are usually more on the mark for ratings on the machines too. Zach gets out in left field sometimes. But it's ok, it gives you something to work off of and us the viewers a reason to spit up our coffee, beer or other beverage depending when we are watching. Keep up the good work and fun.

#2602 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Ha, you got boned! I think the patreon model works with one small exception - no manufacturers allowed. When a Pinball manufacturer sponsor someone, it creates a conflict and can cause people concern that you won’t be unbiased in your reviews. Most suppliers are fine to have as sponsors and shouldn’t cause any problems.
However the decision to take the patreon direction should be thoroughly considered. If you are going to be collecting a few hundred bucks a month, it might be better to decline it and remain independent. It is amazing how much ownership people feel every time they give you a few bucks. They become invested and will want to share their strong opinions, Those type headaches can be avoided by keeping things simple.
Alternatively you can accept sponsors, sell merchandise or use gofundme to collect money for buying equipment. Hey you need some cameras and a frame for streaming - time for a gofundme. I am still waiting for you to add some head to head video play to your reviews. I prefer my pinball podcasts to be full of all the bullshit.

I agree about manufacturers! Plus I don’t think they would stick around long ha ha! There’s no way would expect any one to take us seriously if we did!

#2603 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Yes - you are entertaining and I appreciate good sound and video quality. I agree a little bit with Who Dey though - a little bit. Tired of hearing about one advertiser in particular at the beginning of each segment. But I can live with it if it keeps you guys out of the poor house. Sell more T-shirts I guess. I could send Zach a package of hot dogs if money gets tight and he needs food on the table.
By the way besides your mom I am one of the guys that voted for you Greg. The facial expressions you make when Zach says goofy stuff is priceless. It's half the reason I watch the show along with the pinball talk. You are usually more on the mark for ratings on the machines too. Zach gets out in left field sometimes. But it's ok, it gives you something to work off of and us the viewers a reason to spit up our coffee, beer or other beverage depending when we are watching. Keep up the good work.

Ha ha thank you sir!
We do understand about sponsors! But sometimes you discover a product you didn’t know about or a distributor who treats you extra nice!!!!

#2604 5 years ago

I agree with Who-Dey as far as keeping the show simple. Greg and Zach are best when they don't try to be funny. The show does not need any of the special effects and please, no fake voices. (Neither of you do a good imitation of anyone.) Besides the humor between the two, I don't know of anyone who does a better job than Zach of taking us through the machine before they do their review. Great camera work. Those are episodes worth paying for even if I think Zach's review of Iron Maiden was insane. As far as Zach the celebrity, I wonder if Who-Dey has been listening to the TWIP podcasts where I think Zach did not sound like the "Zach from SDTM" in the first few podcasts. I could agree that there might have been a little "celebrity" tone in those early episodes as Zach took on the "star of the show" role, but more recently he is sounding more like "Zach from SDTM" and the podcast is really hitting its stride. (I really enjoy his episodes with Dennis Kriesel.) Just keep it real guys because there is just a natural chemistry between you two (I'm a one who cannot pick . . .) that does not need to be forced nor does it need the FX.

#2605 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Just in honor of the stupidity of this post, I placed an order for the new T-shirt. Greg and Zach keep up the great work!

Its just my opinion and im not the only person that feels this way. Obviously nobody can get everyone's approval, not me, not Zach, Greg, or you either, doesn't mean their thoughts are stupid neccessarily. No need to get upset because this is just a pinball show we are talking about. Its purely entertainment and nobodys life changes whether they continue to do the show or if they stop doing it.

Zach asked for opinions and i gave mine, no reason to get upset about it. I dont think the show sucks and i wasn't trashing it or anything like that and i gave my opinion as respectfully as i knew how to.

I like when shows such as this one remain small because i think you get better reviews and opinions. I personally believe that once you make friends with the owners of the products that you are reviewing that it changes everything. Im not mad about it nor do i even care, i was just stating my opinion.

#2606 5 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

I wonder if Who-Dey has been listening to the TWIP podcasts

I listened to about a half an episode once. The only podcast i listen to regularly is that K guy. I know most people dont like him and i dont even know if i would if i ever met him but i think his show is pretty good and accurate and he doesn't sugarcoat things and i like that about his show. The one show where all the guys do is laugh drives me nuts and i just cant listen to it.

#2607 5 years ago

Voice impressions must stay. Zach does a good Trump and a decent Sean Connery and has some custom voices that I like too. Hoping he tries Shaggy or Scooby-Doo soon. Some of the show’s best humor is found in the voice sketches and anecdotes. I’d like to know more about the deadpool clips as they had me laughing my ass off. Were these pulled from movie dialog or was it an emulator?

On the Patreon model, I can see a situation where I am giving $1 a month and Who-Dey is giving $3. He complains that he hates voices and never wants to hear them. I say keep them, now SDTM has two people invested in the podcast with opposite opinions about the show’s direction who won’t hesitate telling them every week - take voices out / keep voices in. You can see how this might grow worse. Right now, we each have an opinion, but we do not own the hosts.

#2608 5 years ago

I say it's your show so do whatever the F you want. People will bitch no matter what you change or don't change.

You guys do this for fun for a hobby you love. Keep it fun and exactly in the direction you want it to be. Don't worry about anything else. Ignore everything else and do what feels right for you.

#2609 5 years ago

Voice impressions must stay. Zach does a good Trump and a decent Sean Connery and has some custom voices that I like too. Hoping he tries Shaggy or Scooby-Doo soon. Some of the show’s best humor is found in the voice sketches and anecdotes. I’d like to know more about the deadpool clips as they had me laughing my ass off. Were these pulled from movie dialog or was it an emulator?
I can see a situation where I am giving $1 a month and Who-Dey is giving $3. He complains that he hates voices and never wants to hear them. I say keep them, now SDTM has two people invested in the podcast with opposite opinions about the show’s direction who won’t hesitate telling them every week - take voice out, keep voices in. You can see how this might grow worse. Right now, we each have an opinion, but we do not own the hosts. A strike against patreon model.

Here's the thing, Greg and Zach are pretty funny without trying to be so thats good enough for me. Here is what i think would make the show awesome. I think if they privately reviewed the games without talking to each other about it too much and did a show and submitted their reviews right there on the show for each other to see for the first time. That way when their scores came up insanely different they would look at each other like WTF are you thinking?? That would be good enough comedy for me.

#2610 5 years ago

Alright so after about 10 games on DP my initial thoughts are below.

This game shoots like nothing I've ever seen before. Both in a good way and a bad way at times. The way the shooter lane is used the orbits feel like wide body orbits, they are crazy long. The lift ramp in the shooter lane one the premium/le is freaking awesome, great toy that makes the left orbit super fun. The scoop is far away but is a super easy shot. The right orbit has a touch of rattle but its fine and is a crazy long shot. The katana lock doesn't work. Maybe 30% hit rate, so epic fail there. When it does work it's pretty cool though. Little inner colossus shot and inner spinner orbit feel better then expected.

Code is not were it needs to be, bones are there but it's a huge step back from IMDN which was near complete at release. The disco mode is cool as hell though.

Music is fun, callouts are fine, screen is cool.

Art package is as good as they come.

Overall it's weird, different, and has a ton of potential. That shooter lane lift ramp is so freaking cool. Gomez has some explaining to do on the katana ramp. It does not play like any other stern. Some will hate it, some will love it because its different, most will find it ok.

#2611 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Gomez has some explaining to do on the katana ramp.

It’s just like the orbits on GOT Prem, left ramp on TWD prem, Sarcophagus lock on Maiden, etc. the premium features on stern games have always needed tweaking to dial in.

I played two Deadpools at the same location. One had a smooth as butter lock shot and the other needed an absolutely perfect shot for it to work. Not sure what was going on with the one to make it smooth as silk, but if you can get yours to do that, the shot is amazing.

#2612 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Alright so after about 10 games on DP my initial thoughts are below.
This game shoots like nothing I've ever seen before. Both in a good way and a bad way at times. The way the shooter lane is used the orbits feel like wide body orbits, they are crazy long. The lift ramp in the shooter lane one the premium/le is freaking awesome, great toy that makes the left orbit super fun. The scoop is far away but is a super easy shot. The right orbit has a touch of rattle but its fine and is a crazy long shot. The katana lock doesn't work. Maybe 30% hit rate, so epic fail there. When it does work it's pretty cool though. Little inner colossus shot and inner spinner orbit feel better then expected.
Code is not were it needs to be, bones are there but it's a huge step back from IMDN which was near complete at release.
Music is fun, callouts are fine, screen is cool.
Art package is as good as they come.
Overall it's weird, different, and has a ton of potential. That shooter lane lift ramp is so freaking cool. Gomez has some explaining to do on the katana ramp. It does not play like any other stern. Some will hate it, some will love it because its different, most will find it ok.

This is really good feedback - appreciate the honest summary. I have similar takeaways from the game as well.

Quoted from jgentry:

I say it's your show so do whatever the F you want. People will bitch no matter what you change or don't change.
You guys do this for fun for a hobby you love. Keep it fun and exactly in the direction you want it to be. Don't worry about anything else. Ignore everything else and do what feels right for you.

2/2 jgentry. We don't always agree on things but this summarizes my thoughts exactly.

I personally think some of the extra "goofy" things in the show are not worth the time. The DP add ons during the review were just not my style BUT I appreciated the guys trying something new and putting in the effort. I also loved the quickest unboxing.

The main reason I love the show so much is b/c these guys are passionate about pinball and it translates well in the video. The bone said it best when he mentioned they want to evolve and not stay stagnant. I can appreciate that. I wouldn't suggest you guys changing b/c you're getting push back but I also wouldn't put down a whodey post b/c he's expressing his view on some of the newest content in an effort to enhance the show in his opinion. The guys can always listen to what we have to say but ultimately they should continue running this show as they see fit. If it goes off the rails, they will lose viewers and that will resolve itself.

I know that for me, new videos from SDTM are exciting and almost instantly make me look for a beer and a comfortable seat to enjoy the goodness.

#2613 5 years ago

Happy Birthday to SDTM’s very own Erik, a.k.a. Chuck Wurt. Erik is the heart of SDTM streaming and brings some legitimacy to the team. We are proud of his accomplishments and couldn’t ask for a better teammate and friend. Chuck Wurt works tirelessly for the pinball community with his tournaments, exceptional streaming setup, prolific pinball tutorials, and soon enough, a large metropolitan pinball show/expo. We celebrate you today Erik and we think we can speak for the rest of the pinball community by saying thank you for being one of the greatest pinball contributors and an all around kick-ass fella. Happy birthday buddy!

-Zach & Greg

38747F16-BDC4-40B9-9251-215FA2854DB7 (resized).jpeg38747F16-BDC4-40B9-9251-215FA2854DB7 (resized).jpeg
#2614 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I also wouldn't put down a whodey post b/c he's expressing his view on some of the newest content in an effort to enhance the show in his opinion.

Thank you delt. I knew id get some backlash but thats ok. Hey look at it this way, if i didnt care about the show a little I wouldn’t have written anything right? I just liked it better when it was just two friends talking pinball in their home without all the sponsers and fancy editing and stuff like that. I like keeping things simple and if i want entertainment in the form of show, i will turn on the TV. These guys dont have to do all of that stuff to be entertaining is all im trying to say. Unrehearsed comedy is the best anyway. There’s nothing more funny when Greg says something that Zach thinks is stupid and he gets that look on his face and says....what the hell are you talking about??? That’s the kind of stuff that makes me laugh more than anything and makes the show really good.

#2615 5 years ago

I like the "show" how it is progressing. It's informative and fun to watch and it's normal that things evolve over time. I made a small hardware donation in the beginning and prob others did also something but that's not enough to get the quality we except nowadays, Partnership with sponsors is therefore a logical next step. Maybe some more merchandise to buy (coffee mugs, etc). Anyway keep those shows coming!

#2616 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

There are plenty of podcast just talking Pinball. We want a Visually entertaining show.

And this is why I continue to watch SDTM above most other podcasts. I love the goofiness and banter you bring to the show, especially when you guys are giving each other a hard time, which you guys have been lacking recently, almost being too nice to eachother these days

As for the editing I think it’s great and brings a lot of entertainment to the show, the Deadpool pop ups where fantastic and well worth the time, a few of my friends who are not into pinball at all ended up watching with me at work and enjoyed the show and these guys don’t know the first thing about pinball.

#2617 5 years ago

Deadpool should pop up on a recurring basis in the future videos as he adds ... another dimension. Team Greg v Team Zach v Team DP. Deadpool says the kind of things you want to hear, but which are best delivered from behind a mask.

#2618 5 years ago

I've watched a couple of episodes. I like it. My favorite was the TWERPY awards. Keep it up, and I will watch a couple more.

#2619 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I also wouldn't put down a whodey post b/c he's expressing his view on some of the newest content in an effort to enhance the show in his opinion

He gets a thumbs down from me for a couple reasons and lets not exaggerate a thumbs down. It's not Joaquin Phoenix sentencing death in the coliseum. I have no issue with someone trying to make constructive criticism. I have done it myself on a couple of occasions. He just comes around ever episode with his latest complaints and negativity. Also I'm not a fan of illogical and contradictory opinions. He complains that Patreon would be a mistake, sponsorship is a mistake, the guys are biased because of who they know in the industry. Then he goes on about how great Netflix is because it has no commercials. He completely fails to recognize that Netflix is a subscription service that allows artist more freedom and creativity, it's basically the same as Patreon just on a much larger scale. If your limited by mainstream media you go to Netflix, they support artists making high quality content. He hints that Zach and Greg are letting their celebrity influence them. Its just laughable, I can't imagine how much time effort and their own money they are investing in the show. I hope one day their efforts pay off; they can make a fortune doing what they are passionate about and do the show full time. I'm not angry or upset with Who-Dey, it's his opinion and all the power to him. My opinion is just simply if you like the show, instead of endlessly posting to try and change it, buy a t-shirt and support it.

#2620 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I can't imagine how much time effort and their own money they are investing in the show. I hope one day their efforts pay off;

Zach said he pretty much brought Deadpool for the review, whether he said that tongue in cheek or not I don’t know, but that’s 6k and maybe a $500+ loss selling it on so quick right there, just for the show and our entertainment, massive respect for his efforts there!

And that Deadpool show definitely took a lot of time with the 4th wall editing, I’d love to see these guys make an income from the show, there’s a lot of supposed “entertainers” on a lot of money yet they don’t entertain me half as much as Greg and Zach joking about, arguing and ripping into eachother, so if they end up being able to do this full time more power to em!

#2621 5 years ago

Hi guys, any chance of a review of pinstadiums orions belt from you guys?

Happy b day Chuck Wurt!

#2622 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I listened to about a half an episode once. The only podcast i listen to regularly is that K guy. I know most people dont like him and i dont even know if i would if i ever met him but i think his show is pretty good and accurate and he doesn't sugarcoat things and i like that about his show. The one show where all the guys do is laugh drives me nuts and i just cant listen to it.

Dude. That show is a total cesspool of unnecesary pinball negativity hosted by a guy that barely plays. Free yourself from its grip and enjoy the company of some podcasters who actually enjoy the hobby. Laughter will set you free!

#2623 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Dude. That show is a total cesspool of unnecesary pinball negativity hosted by a guy that barely plays.

Seriously...what a fucking joke. A human internet troll still drawing people in.

#2624 5 years ago

Lol, it's a pinball podcast not Fox News

#2625 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Lol, it's a pinball podcast not Fox News

It's the fox news equivalent of a pinball podcast......

#2626 5 years ago

And Zach and Greg's show is CNBC...(you know because of all the business sponsors).

#2627 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

And Zach and Greg's show is CNBC...(you know because of all the business sponsors).

And you can't say that SDTM sugarcoats things either, I was frankly a little shocked by Zach's on-point criticisms of DP.

...but then I remembered all those mean things he said about IMDN. What a b*stard! #stilldeadtome

#2628 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Dude. That show is a total cesspool of unnecesary pinball negativity hosted by a guy that barely plays. Free yourself from its grip and enjoy the company of some podcasters who actually enjoy the hobby. Laughter will set you free!

I agree with you but i still find it to be the best podcast out there. Its like any other show, i dont take it serious or anything, i just listen to it. I know people that despise him that still listento him. Im not defending him or praising him in any way believe me. I don't know him and i wasnt here on this site when he was around either. I just enjoy some pinball talk once in awhile. Maybe i should start my own podcast.

#2629 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree with you but i still find it to be the best podcast out there. Its like any other show, i dont take it serious or anything, i just listen to it. I know people that despise him that still listento him. Im not defending him or praising him in any way believe me. I don't know him and i wasnt here on this site when he was around either. I just enjoy some pinball talk once in awhile. Maybe i should start my own podcast.

You guys should get together and have a podcast summit

PS: on the last one he brought up some really good points.

#2630 5 years ago

As far as the katana shot goes after setting the game at 7.2 ( which feels flat to me) and slightly bending a guide it's more like a 60%+ shot now. I couldn't even start ninja multiball until I lowered the pitch. Disco is also a one ball mode on the LE instead of a multiball like on the pro. So far I'm really enjoying the game.

#2631 5 years ago

SDTM- This or That: GoTLE or TNA

#2632 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

We need more podcasts that update weekly. Too many 2, 3, 4 weeks+ between podcasts. He does 2-3 a week sometimes and that is really his big advantage.

#2633 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

We need more podcasts that update weekly. Too many 2, 3, 4 weeks+ between podcasts. He does 2-3 a week sometimes and that is really his big advantage.

We need more podcasts, said one man. You can try out some others to fill in your time. Each has their own cycle according to how long it takes to write and produce the next show. Doing more episodes is not the answer, as they’d just be filling the airwaves with extra crap. It is a great time to be a podcast listener.

I listen to these podcasts regularly -
TWIP - weekly plus two newsletters a week
SDTM - was weekly but now every two weeks via YouTube
K Man’s - twice a week to weekly
Head 2 Head - weekly
Special When Lit - weekly
Pinball Profile - every two weeks
Spooky - monthly
Coast 2 Coast - every few months

I listen to these podcasts occasionally -
Slam Tilt - weekly
Mrs Pin - every two weeks
Eclectic Gamers - every two weeks but Dennis is frequent guest host on everybody’s podcasts.

Caan hide again cause everybody know
He's a hoe
He's a hoe

I watch Twitch gameplay whenever -
Dead_Flip - every few weeks
JJPLive - weekly
BuffaloPinball - daily

#2634 5 years ago

We need more podcasts, said one man. You can try out some others to fill in your time. Each has their own cycle according to how long it takes to write and produce the next show. Doing more episodes is not the answer, as they’d just be filling the airwaves with extra crap. It is a great time to be a podcast listener.
I listen to these podcasts regularly -
TWIP - weekly plus two newsletters a week
SDTM - was weekly but now every two weeks via YouTube
K Man’s - weekly to twice a week
Head 2 Head - weekly
Pinball Profile - every two weeks
Special When Lit - weekly
Spooky - monthly
Coast 2 Coast - every few months
I listen to these podcasts occasionally -
Slam Tilt - weekly
Mrs Pin - every two weeks
Eclectic Gamers - every two weeks but Dennis is frequent guest host on everybody’s podcasts.
I watch Twitch gameplay whenever -
Dead_Flip - every few weeks
JJPLive - weekly
BuffaloPinball - daily

Great list there as I listen to almost the same. I wanted to personally thank you for choosing to listen to us (Special When Lit Pinball Podcast). We (Ken and Bill) are new on the podcast scene but we are having a blast sharing our thoughts with anyone that chooses to listen.

All that said you cant find better pinball reviews than SDTM. Zach and Greg have great chemistry and I appreciate what these guys bring to the table.

#2637 5 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Great list there as I listen to almost the same. I wanted to personally thank you for choosing to listen to us (Special When Lit Pinball Podcast). We (Ken and Bill) are new on the podcast scene but we are having a blast sharing our thoughts with anyone that chooses to listen.
All that said you cant find better pinball reviews than SDTM. Zach and Greg have great chemistry and I appreciate what these guys bring to the table.

High praise Ken and thank you my friend.

#2639 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I've watched a couple of episodes. I like it. My favorite was the TWERPY awards. Keep it up, and I will watch a couple more.

TWIPYs! Not Twerpys

The Twerpys is from H2H and it's an award for the 'Worst in pinball'. TWIPYs is the best of!

Don't get them confused otherwise godfather Jeff won't like us doing it again!

#2640 5 years ago

Please keep the discussion on track. Lets not bring prohibited topics up in this thread.

#2641 5 years ago

Bone is LIVE on Twitch right now playing some Houdini! Come say hello people!

@sdtmpinball

B6DF2E46-F7D7-43D2-A7AA-494C16769F42 (resized).jpegB6DF2E46-F7D7-43D2-A7AA-494C16769F42 (resized).jpeg
#2642 5 years ago

Link? Zach man...link!

#2643 5 years ago

Check out SDTM: Houdini Presented By..... The Great Bonedini

https://www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

Houdini is very fun. Can’t believe anyone would legitimately dislike the game because of geometry. Greg looks like he’s having a blast. Odds he buys one before year end?

#2644 5 years ago

Not to spoil the good mood but it is easy to walk up to Houdini and to know how well the player’s game is going,with one glance. You can try it out by jumping ahead in podcast and testing it out.

You look for four indicators - # houdini letters lit (0 lit on ball 3 is a bad game) - number of links lit by color, there are 3 sets of 5 links for a total of 15 (0 lit on ball 3 is a bad game) - score (final of 1M is decent, 2M is great and 3M will be the GC) - ball number to give you an idea of how far you’ve come.

I’d suggest every new player with access to the coin door - pick novice settings or manually adjust the game to be easier. Now that you how understand how to judge your games, when you get better, move settings back to default (this will not occur for a long time). You will be a much happier person for it and start having killer games.

#2645 5 years ago

Great episode Greg does know the game well and certainly knows how to Slap the crap out of it to show it who its daddy is! lol

#2646 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Great episode Greg does know the game well and certainly knows how to Slap the crap out of it to show it who its daddy is! lol

Thanks again buddy for twitch bitties

#2647 5 years ago

Which game number did Greg get?

#2648 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

It's the fox news equivalent of a pinball podcast......

More like Msnbc and CNN Pathetic garbage 24/7

#2649 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

More like Msnbc and CNN Pathetic garbage 24/7

I only watch the Russian news channel

#2650 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I only watch the Russian news channel

Lol. So CNN?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/53?hl=hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.