bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 125.
#151 6 years ago

Zach shows how easy it is to install a ColorDMD into a pinball machine. Quite possibly the greatest pinball modification out there. Order yours now at ColorDMD.com

#152 6 years ago

Zach and Greg talk best pinball toppers on Episode 24 of SDTM: a pinball show.

Help a couple guys out with their little pinball show by purchasing a shirt, subscribing to our YouTube channel, and following our Facebook page. Thanks again Pinsiders!

#153 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 25

Greg and I review the greatness that is Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

1 week later
#154 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 26: Talking Star Wars Pinball on This Month In Pinside (also discuss Spooky Pinball documentary, Dialed In, Houdini, and more)

Half way to our YouTube subscriber goal. Help a couple fellas out haha!

#155 6 years ago

Great episode guys.

#156 6 years ago

I do agree with you guys on sw. Confusing!

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Great episode guys.

Thanks Kevlar. SW review is coming...

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I do agree with you guys on sw. Confusing!

I woke up this morning still confused....maybe that's just me

#159 6 years ago

Zach and Greg dive into the Star Wars vs Dialed In debate on SDTM Episode 27: This or That? As well as battle of the designers!

1 week later
#160 6 years ago

Are magnets the best pinball toy? Check out SDTM Episode 28 where Greg and Zach discuss the Top 10 uses of magnets in pinball.

#161 6 years ago

Kaneda helped us out on Episode 29 with the Star Wars review

#162 6 years ago

Just checking to see if like the Buffalo guys if this show has ever been simultaneously also released as audio only so I can download the audio via a podcast app and listen in the car . I guess it's still only available on YouTube as of yet though. Thanks.

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from Hotdoggin:

Just checking to see if like the Buffalo guys if this show has ever been simultaneously also released as audio only so I can download the audio via a podcast app and listen in the car . I guess it's still only available on YouTube as of yet though. Thanks.

Greg is still working to find a way to extract audio from our videos for podcasts. Podcasts are coming though.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from Hotdoggin:

Some of the newer ones I have audio of. I just have to trim them and get them posted!

#165 6 years ago

You guys had great chemistry with the Chris and I thought the review was great! Found out about you through his rebroadcast. You've got a new fan! Hope you guys do more together in the future.

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Greg is still working to find a way to extract audio from our videos for podcasts. Podcasts are coming though.

Do you guys need help with that? I can help you do it in about 5 minutes...

#167 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 30 is up for your viewing pleasure. Collector Interview with Hougie!

#168 6 years ago

Thanks for the request and interview, guys! I had a blast being a nerd on camera.

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Thanks for the request and interview, guys! I had a blast being a nerd on camera.

Hell yeah man thanks for taking the time! Great interview I'm itching to make it up sometime to play

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Hell yeah man thanks for taking the time! Great interview I'm itching to make it up sometime to play

You are welcome anytime!

#171 6 years ago

Great collection Hougie !! Really enjoyed the interview.

#172 6 years ago

Congrats on the new sponsor fellas and keep them coming Greg and Zach. I'm so lucky to have some great pinball buddies in the States of Indiana and Kentucky. Hoagie is one of the best.

#173 6 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Congrats on the new sponsor fellas and keep them coming Greg and Zach. I'm so lucky to have some great pinball buddies in the States of Indiana and Kentucky. Hoagie is one of the best.

Thanks Indy! I need to get over there to your place and play soon.

2 weeks later
#174 6 years ago

What happened, no show for a while?

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

What happened, no show for a while?

Episode 31: This Month In Pinside will post tomorrow morning....a bit of last minute editing. Thanks so much for watching!!!

#176 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 31: This Month In Pinside

Zach and Greg discuss Star Wars woes, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Jetsons pinball, & one funny ass voicemail!

#177 6 years ago

The dude flipping out is killer funny. Can't say I'm a fan of you guys censoring yourselfs. I understand you want to keep it relatively clean but I really want to watch the fast forwarded parts. Love the show keep it up.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The dude flipping out is killer funny. Can't say I'm a fan of you guys censoring yourselfs. I understand you want to keep it relatively clean but I really want to watch the fast forwarded parts. Love the show keep it up.

The sensoring was mainly my fault! Zach wanted to keep what he said in and I advised differently! Ha ha it's not that bad what was said!

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Darscot thanks for the feedback! Appreciate the support man

#180 6 years ago

Who is the greatest pinball designer of all? See for yourself on SDTM Episode 32: This or That?

#181 6 years ago

Hands Down the BEST PINBALL SHOW. If you have not watched it not sure where you have been but you are missing something remarkable. I have watched them since the beginning and I have seen there show get better and better. Great to see someone succeed doing something that the whole pinball community can enjoy. Zach & Greg have a fantastic dynamic. Fun & Very relevant. Please keep up the good work. We all look forward to each new show you put out there.

Twitch
Facebook
YouTube
Not sure if I'm missing anything else but check out there show you will not regret it.

Straight Down The Middle a Pinball Show

Thank You,
Amusement Services of America
Jonathan D.

#182 6 years ago

Dat wasp hate tho.

#183 6 years ago

Forgive me if this has been asked and/or answered already... but is their a podcast version of this show? I have a lot of time in the car, but very little time available to watch videos. Just curious.

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Forgive me if this has been asked and/or answered already... but is their a podcast version of this show? I have a lot of time in the car, but very little time available to watch videos. Just curious.

Don't know, but I can suggest sending bluetooth the video audio through your car and just ignore the video aspect.

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Don't know, but I can suggest sending bluetooth the video audio through your car and just ignore the video aspect.

Too much data usage. Well in Australia anyway.
Would love for you guys to do it in podcast form as soon. I miss more than half your content because I just don't have the time to watch it all. If you did it like Buffalo pinball...you can submit on all.
Do it!

#186 6 years ago

What he said... that, and I am not sure how to save videos for offline viewing when I'm driving remotely. But may look into that if possible. If I can save when on wifi, it might be possible to reduce data usage.

But then again, I'm thinking that some type of podcast conversion would possibly save hundreds of listeners from having to do the same thing. But maybe it's more difficult than I realize.

#187 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

All the support from you guys is terrific! Big thanks! Greg and I are still looking into podcasts. The difficult part is finding a site to upload them to that doesn't charge a lot of money just to store them. That and Greg and I aren't the brightest bulbs on the marquee when it comes to computer technology haha. If anyone know of a podcast site that is cheap PLEASE let us know. We would happily upload into podcasts.

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

All the support from you guys is terrific! Big thanks! Greg and I are still looking into podcasts. The difficult part is finding a site to upload them to that doesn't charge a lot of money just to store them. That and Greg and I aren't the brightest bulbs on the marquee when it comes to computer technology haha. If anyone know of a podcast site that is cheap PLEASE let us know. We would happily upload into podcasts.

Let's talk a little later today. I can get us setup.

#189 6 years ago

Zach and Greg. Really like watching your shows from over here in the UK. Already a you tube subscriber and 'This and That' just goes to show we all like different pins. Loved the new Tron un-boxing, you are a lucky man and what a great find.

Only suggestion would be that you sit talking in front of some fantastic machines. Play them dudes!!! features, strategy and all that.

Great stuff, keep it up chaps!

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

https://www.podcastgarden.com/h/en/
$3.99 a month

pretty cheap
Or you can host it all yourself if you get a website which is a little more involved.

#191 6 years ago

At the request of many viewers, we have put the past two episodes of SDTM as a podcast on podcast garden and iTunes. If the response is well received this month we will continue to offer the podcast versions of the show. Thanks again everyone for the suggestion and make sure to spread the word so that it makes sense for us to pay for the podcast subscription every month.

#192 6 years ago

Send us some links!

#194 6 years ago

Thanks Greg and Zach... and here's a link to the iTunes version.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/id1279821584?mt=2

#196 6 years ago

The Hobbit: Love It our Hate It? Talk amongst ya selves....haha

SDTM Episode 33: The Hobbit pinball machine review. Let us know your opinion on The Hobbit. Opinions on this title are usually hot or cold...

#197 6 years ago

Also, another podcast audio-only episode up on iTunes (ep 32) and another going up today (ep. 33).

#198 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The Hobbit: Love It our Hate It? Talk amongst ya selves....haha
SDTM Episode 33: The Hobbit pinball machine review. Let us know your opinion on The Hobbit. Opinions on this title are usually hot or cold...
» YouTube video

Good episode, fair assessment. I'm in the camp who loves it.

#199 6 years ago

Love our Hobbit. Definitely a game that needs set up just right though.

#200 6 years ago

As always another great show. Sorry for being late to the party. Hurricane Irma was not very nice to us. We are all heathy that is the most important thing. Damages were wide spread and lots of our locations were impacted and still without power. That said you guys are great! I do own The Hobbit Gold Smaug edition. Absolutely love this game. Both of you guys are spot on with your review. Great game to own if you have the space and the money. Zach tends to really analyze all aspects prior making his final rating. Greg you are great as well calls um as you sees um! Modern day Pinball Siskel & Ebert! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 16.00
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/4?hl=6point5degrees and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.