bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 125.
#2151 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah im fine. Its not easy typing on a phone in bright sunlight and not being able to see the screen hardly. Thanks for your concern though, i do appreciate it.

No problem, it was genuine concern. I even went back and reread your other posts to make sure it was off before I posted. lol

#2152 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Whats weird is when i play a music pin i generally tune the music out of i dont like it. For example, i dont like Metalloca except for a handful of songs that i can tolerate but i own the game and i rank it right up there with the all time greats in pinball.
If you dig through my old posts you will see me ragging on Aerosmith HARD. I said it eas a horrible themr for a pinball machine and that it would sell worse than WWE........now i own a AS Pro and i love it. Bottom line is theme doesn't neccessarily make or break a pinball machine. I am big on theme for sure bit its not a deal breaker usually.
I slso get that Zach hates iron maiden, but is it so bad that he can't tune it out like i do Metallica and enjoy one of the greatest pinball machines ever made?? Is it so bad that he can't just give it a damn C grade for the theme?? I mean yeah id be that way with certain bands i guess but even if you dont like iron maiden, the beat still goes along quite well with pinball i think.
Id like to take Zach to a Maiden concert, guarantee he walk out of there saying Got Damn them guys are some bad ass M effers, im gonna get me another IMDN pinball machine and keep it forever!!

I play a lot of games with volume turned down. If I can open a game and adjust sounds/callouts higher than music, I will. Then when you turn the volume down, you can still hear music but it is more like background noise, and you hear the callouts fine. (then I put on wireless headphones and listen to my favorite music on medium). The next guy that plays the game can crank the music level up to his/her liking.

The good thing is that until Greg and Zach have produced and aired episodes 71 & 72, they won't be around here much.

#2153 5 years ago

Zombi Yeti's art on IM is great but I do feel it is a slight miss as far as style. It's just so clean and vibrant, when I think of Iron Maiden I think of the album covers and patches on jean jackets. They have a grit and edge to them that just doesn't come through on the pin. Nothing wrong with the art but it's like this Disney-esque thing Stern is doing and it's a real bummer. There is not enough Evil on the Maiden pin, the whole theme comes off as limp.

#2154 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

No problem, it was genuine concern. I even went back and reread your other posts to make sure it was off before I posted. lol

Im always fat fingering the keys on this phone and having to go back and tidy up my mess. I need to proof read what i type before i post it but that takes so much time to do you know.

I actually thought you were just being a typical Steelers fan and trying to make me look bad because my football team is so much better than yours is. Im not used to a Steelers fan having anything nice to say so you kinda threw me off there.

#2155 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

There is not enough Evil on the Maiden pin, the whole theme comes off as limp.

Agreed but thats what the band wanted unfortunately. I would have rather seen the album art but they wanted this pin modeled after their video game i guess? I think ZY did a great job on the art, even as good or better than GB in my opinion. Man i sure would have loved for the playfield to look just like the Live After Death album cover though, how awesome would have that been?

With that being said though the games modes has a video type game feel to it and i really like that also.

#2156 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

With that being said though the games modes has a video type game feel to it and i really like that also.

You will LOVE Deadpool then - as they are exactly that. (Video game feel - if that is what you meant)

#2157 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

my football team is so much better than yours is

Looks like you are projected #3 this year in the NFL

Oh wait, that is the conference .... oh no

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-2018-team-preview-and-prediction

#2158 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Agreed but thats what the band wanted unfortunately. I would have rather seen the album art but they wanted this pin modeled after their video game i guess? I think ZY did a great job on the art, even as good or better than GB in my opinion. Man i sure would have loved for the playfield to look just like the Live After Death album cover though, how awesome would have that been?

I have never heard it was any kind of request from the band. Just that was the license Stern used, I am sure it was based on cost. These are the decision at Stern that I don't get. Why use a video game license for Maiden, why use a comic license for Deadpool, why make such a hard core tournament multiplier style game for Star Wars? Stern has made lots of improvements lately but their marketing and licensing departments are not improving

#2159 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I slso get that Zach hates iron maiden, but is it so bad that he can't tune it out like i do Metallica and enjoy one of the greatest pinball machines ever made?? Is it so bad that he can't just give it a damn C grade for the theme??

It’s not a big deal. Maiden is a F theme for Zach. I know for the Maiden fans, that’s incomprehensible, but there are people out there that hate Madien’s music. Again. No big deal.

NASCAR is a fat F theme for me. I’m sure some people would completely disagree with that, that’s fine.

But again, the beauty of having these rating broken out by category is so that inquiring minds can see what exactly you did or didn’t like about the game.

Someone can see Zach’s Maiden score right now of C or D and say, “that’s weird. Everyone loves this why doesn’t he?”

Then they’d read and listen to the detailed review, see that low rating is solely based on theme and be like, “okay so he hates the theme but that’s it. I love the theme, so the games a winnner”

Really not that hard. Haha

#2160 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

You will LOVE Deadpool then - as they are exactly that. (Video game feel - if that is what you meant)

Could you imagine Tanio applying the "video game" approach to a future Stern game? .... like maybe a new version of Tron. BAM! that is a good damn idea.
IMG_0517.GIFIMG_0517.GIF

#2161 5 years ago

Hey before it gets lost in all the jokes, and ranking stuff I want to say thank you both for putting on this show I really enjoy it and look forward to it.

#2162 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Hey before it gets lost in all the jokes, and ranking stuff I want to say thank you both for putting on this show I really enjoy it and look forward to it.

Hey thanks man! Very much appreciated!

#2163 5 years ago

I would love to connect with you guys but I'm never in your neck of the woods. As a New Yorker I'm already feeling super mid west living in Pittsburgh but if I'm ever more west I'll reach out. Drinks on me all night. You guys deserve it bc I genuinely love watching your videos.

Pic time bc it's gorgeous and I'm drinking my new favorite drink...... Angels envy.

20180824_192117 (resized).jpg20180824_192117 (resized).jpg

#2164 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would love to connect with you guys but I'm never in your neck of the woods. As a New Yorker I'm already feeling super mid west living in Pittsburgh but if I'm ever more west I'll reach out. Drinks on me all night. You guys deserve it bc I genuinely love watching your videos.
Pic time bc it's gorgeous and I'm drinking my new favorite drink...... Angels envy.
[quoted image]

As a landscaper by trade I have to comment on your fantastic view and that patio!!! Ha ha angels envy is some good stuff. Basically right down the road from me! There’s nothing like some bourbon in the back yard

#2165 5 years ago

Really? That might be enough for me to make a road trip ; )

I love IPAs but as I get older and I have less time to lift it's getting harder to shake it off. Angel's envy and lagavulin have been my answer. The latter is much more expensive but the former..... best bang for your buck.

Btw your comment on that busy art with Deadpool..... That was my first reaction too. Bone - you keep on being you. Both of you guys do a great job.

#2166 5 years ago

Oh yeah, Angels Envy is very nice. Here is to bourbon, Friday nights, and NFL football

ED591936-B9A9-426E-AAC4-B7D25B4CC916 (resized).jpegED591936-B9A9-426E-AAC4-B7D25B4CC916 (resized).jpeg
#2167 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Oh yeah, Angels Envy is very nice. Here is to bourbon, Friday nights, and NFL football
[quoted image]

I definitely could play some pinball.in that man cave there. You got enough booze for an army down there! Awesome bar.

#2168 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

[quoted image]

Very nice endeed!!!! Can’t wait for the season to start!

#2169 5 years ago

Hmm...Deadpool playing pinball was on a FX3 pinball

#2170 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Hmm...Deadpool playing pinball was on a FX3 pinball

Now let’s see if Sterns can match it!

#2171 5 years ago

How did TNA fare in the latest SDTM review? Watch and find out!

#2172 5 years ago

Spot on!! I agree on TNA on all fronts. Biased and wrong reviews for the win!!

#2173 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Spot on!! I agree on TNA on all fronts. Biased and wrong reviews for the win!!

Thanks Chuck. Lot to love with this pin.

#2174 5 years ago

Things I agree with

The scoop is a pretty big problem. Nothing like the AMH one, but it still really limits your ability to advance at times.
The display pretty much serves no purpose.

Things I disagree with

I was kind of meh on being a big fan of the show
I get tired of LOTR after one ball, I think TNA has a million times more staying power then it.
It is linear but the simplicity gives it staying power as it brings the intensity of a modern stern without the 700 layers of rules.

Overall TNA is a great option for NIB buyers. There's nothing else really like it and it' super fun.

#2175 5 years ago

Hey guys!
First off thank you for doing this review. I thought it was very thorough and fair. This was actually much more positive than I was anticipating. The stuff you pointed out that you do not like is very good for me to hear as I can take this feedback and make sure to address it with the next game. Luckily, the stuff that stood out to me as issues are totally just normal things.

Scoop Rejects: So the scoop will reject sometimes due to the internal protector that is built into the mechanism. You can get around this by putting a few washers or a 3d printed spacer under the scoop mounting holes on the bottom side of the playfield. This will essentially drop the scoop lower and open the hole up. We chose to not do this on this scoop by default as we would rather have the scoop protection work as well as possible.

Easy Scoop Reject Fix: Another easier option is to bend the top of the scoop downward toward the playfield carefully and it will help big time with the rejects.

Thanks again guys for the review!

--Scott

#2176 5 years ago

TNA is a good game for sure but i think you were a little too generous in almost every single catagory probably, especially the art. Good review but just a little too generous. Definitely agree with Greg on price, no way this game should be over say $5000. Its the only Spooky game that i would own personally but still, not at 6K.

#2177 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Things I agree with
The scoop is a pretty big problem. Nothing like the AMH one, but it still really limits your ability to advance at times.
The display pretty much serves no purpose.
Things I disagree with
I was kind of meh on being a big fan of the show
I get tired of LOTR after one ball, I think TNA has a million times more staying power then it.
It is linear but the simplicity gives it staying power as it brings the intensity of a modern stern without the 700 layers of rules.
Overall TNA is a great option for NIB buyers. There's nothing else really like it and it' super fun.

Well i got the not being a big fan thing right at least. I called it haha

Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Hey guys!
First off thank you for doing this review. I thought it was very thorough and fair. This was actually much more positive than I was anticipating. The stuff you pointed out that you do not like is very good for me to hear as I can take this feedback and make sure to address it with the next game. Luckily, the stuff that stood out to me as issues are totally just normal things.
Scoop Rejects: So the scoop will reject sometimes due to the internal protector that is built into the mechanism. You can get around this by putting a few washers or a 3d printed spacer under the scoop mounting holes on the bottom side of the playfield. This will essentially drop the scoop lower and open the hole up. We chose to not do this on this scoop by default as we would rather have the scoop protection work as well as possible.
Easy Scoop Reject Fix: Another easier option is to bend the top of the scoop downward toward the playfield carefully and it will help big time with the rejects.
--Scott

Wow Scott, thanks for chiming in man! Very much appreciate the feedback on scoop tweaks. Now that I’m a TNA fan, I’m super excited about what you’re cooking up next.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

TNA is a good game for sure but i think you were a little too generous in almost every single catagory probably, especially the art. Good review but just a little too generous. Definitely agree with Greg on price, no way this game should be over say $5000. Its the only Spooky game that i would own personally but still, not at 6K.

Identification of problems with no solution are problems in and of themself. In other words, please elaborate upon the generosity that you feel we expressed in the categories. I’m a bit biased, but feel like my review was spot on Oh and based on today’s pricing, 6k is more than fair for what you’re getting.

#2178 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Well i got the not being a big fan thing right at least. I called it haha

Wow Scott, thanks for chiming in man! Very much appreciate the feedback on scoop tweaks. Now that I’m a TNA fan, I’m super excited about what you’re cooking up next.

Identification of problems with no solution are problems in and of themself. In other words, please elaborate upon the generosity that you feel we expressed in the categories. I’m a bit biased, but feel like my review was spot on Oh and based on today’s pricing, 6k is more than fair for what you’re getting.

I kid, you and Greg put on a pretty good show. I'm not big into podcasts or streams but I do watch a decent amount of the sdtm ones.

One other thing I forgot to add is that I would put WOZ by far as the most revolutionary/inventive games to be made in this decade. People can say what they want about the gameplay and about JJP. But it definitely changed the landscape of pinball. TNA isnt too far behind in 2nd though.

#2179 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh so now you are saying you are a bit biased? Well its about time you admitted that finally. I think the game is good for sure but i just think you rated it a little too high is all, just my opinion and not a knock on the game because I actually like this game but it’s certainly no IMDN or TWD either. 6K is too much money for a non themed game period. I think that’s actually 6K plus shipping also if im not mistaken right?

#2180 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

but i just think you rated it a little too high is all

EXPAND on this please. Haha. Why is it too highly rated? What specific grades do you give the different areas and why?

And yes it’s 6k plus shipping.

#2181 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

EXPAND on this please. Haha. Why is it too highly rated? What specific grades do you give the different areas and why?
And yes it’s 6k plus shipping.

Nothing to EXPAND on really, i just personally think they rated it too high in most categories, the artwork is the one that stands out and is really obvious. I mean come on........B and B+ really? Sorry but thats laughable.

Shots and layout, nothing out of the ordinary that i see and it has no ramps or anything at all so C maybe or B-?
Code i cant comment on, not enough playing time
Toys and innovation A and A+...seriously? That’s laughable also. I give that a C
Music it got an A+. Sure the music is catchy but you hear the same shit over and over. B for me
Display and animations id say they were spot on.
Theme is subjective but id say a B or C for me
Enjoyability, cant comment there either due to lack of playing time.

Theres my take on it and im being pretty fair i think.

#2182 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Hey guys!
--Scott

Hey Scott thank you so much man! Looking forward to game 2!

#2183 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nothing to EXPAND on really, i just personally think they rated it too high in most categories, the artwork is the one that stands out and is really obvious. I mean come on........B and B+ really? Sorry but thats laughable.
Shots and layout, nothing out of the ordinary that i see and it has no ramps or anything at all so C maybe or B-?
Toys and innovation A and A+...seriously? That’s laughable also. I give that a C
Music it got an A+. Sure the music is catchy but you hear the same shit over and over. B for me

What do you rate IMDN and TWD for toys and innovation?

#2184 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

What do you rate IMDN and TWD for toys and innovation?

I dint know, TWD has the prison thats pretty cool but i hate the well walker as he seems to be in the way so B i guess? IMDN has the sarcophagus lock on the Premium and the lift ramp, not a big deal really so maybe a B- or a C+?

Edit: Crossbow and BG ramp nothing special either on TWD Premium.

#2185 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Glad you elaborated WhoDey because that explanation was poo. You haven’t played the game but think our review is generous? Do I smell a whiff of Spooky bias coming from Ohio?

#2186 5 years ago

I was interested to hear your opinions since I consider you to be "current gen" players at heart and wasn't sure you'd "get" TNA.
I think you guys were pretty spot on with this review and am in general agreement with everything you said. You must be coming around!

btw I bent my scoop ever so subtlely as Scott suggests and it improved it 100%.

Looking at your overall game rankings though I find little to recommend. They just make no sense relative to one another. Perhaps your tastes and judgements have refined over time as you'd expect with more exposure to different game and experience. You might consider adjusting the relative rankings over time to reflect that (eg. a perfect 10 2 years ago might be a 9 or 8 today with your wizened older more experienced eyes). I'm not saying adjust the scores on your original reviews, just make the relative game rankings independant of those scores.

...and IMDN is a masterpiece for the ages (I have an LE, for the record). There is not a playing session where I'm not singing the lyrics and echoing the callbacks with a great big smile on my face. It's a shame you don't get it. For those of us that do, it's tippity-tops!

#2187 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

the artwork is the one that stands out and is really obvious. I mean come on........B and B+ really?

I would not have rated the artwork a B+. I would’ve been a C+ maybe a B. If GOT is an F (which is it without question), TNA is much better than that. So at least 2 grades above. I don’t think they were way off there.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

You’re concentrating on toys. For innovation it’s most definitely an A+. The sound system has never been done, the lighting has never been done, the Danesi lock has never been done, the kickback scoop has never been done. The moving ball save, never done. Digital ball save timer, never done. This thing was built on innovative ideas.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Theme is subjective

It’s all subjective, but I appreciate you ellaborating on why you feel they are way off.

#2188 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Glad you elaborated WhoDey because that explanation was poo. You haven’t played the game but think our review is generous? Do I smell a whiff of Spooky bias coming from Ohio?

I have played the game Zach, not enough to comment on two catagories though. Hey at least im honest about that, thats more than i can say for you about your claim of being totally unbiased so how about that? I think what you are smelling is your own bullshit.

#2189 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would not have rated the artwork a B+. I would’ve been a C+ maybe a B. If GOT is an F (which is it without question), TNA is much better than that. So at least 2 grades above. I don’t think they were way off there.

You’re concentrating on toys. For innovation it’s most definitely an A+. The sound system has never been done, the lighting has never been done, the Danesi lock has never been done, the kickback scoop has never been done. The moving ball save, never done. Digital ball save timer, never done. This thing was built on innovative ideas.

It’s all subjective, but I appreciate you ellaborating on why you feel they are way off.

Chuck I personally dont think GOT artwork is an F at all. The cabinet is ugly but the playfield looks pretty sweet i think. Also i didnt say that they were “way off”, so lets not get carried away with that. I said i thought that they were a little too generous. I thought it was a good review, just a little too generous in most categories. I dont want to use the word biased because i know that upsets Zach and gets his panties in a bunch so i went with the politically correct term of generous.

#2190 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Chuck I personally dont think GOT artwork is an F at all. The cabinet is ugly but the playfield looks pretty sweet i think. Also i didnt say that they were “way off”, so lets not get carried away with that. I said i thought that they were a little too generous. I thought it was a good review, just a little too generous in most categories. I dont want to use the word biased because i know that upsets Zach and gets his panties in a bunch so i went with the politically correct term of generous.

Sorry i took laughable as way off. My bad. And yes GOT is a F in art top to bottom. Haha

#2191 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sorry i took laughable as way off. My bad. And yes GOT is a F in art top to bottom. Haha

Just laughable in two catagories, especially the art. GOT art does not suck, quite the opposite actually. Its not exciting thats for sure but its still well done and it certainly doesn’t look like a 5 year old did the work....cough cough if you know what i mean.

#2192 5 years ago

Once there was nothing but romance floating around here, that idea is just laughable now

#2193 5 years ago

Love the new camera guys! (Assuming it is a new camera) Great looking video and production.

Now let's get back to the interesting stuff - first Zach doesn't like Rob Zombie, then he "allegedly" sold his spot for Alice Cooper because he "allegedly" didn't like how it looked/played in streams, and now he is suddenly he gives TNA a B+?? Something doesn't add up amirite!? What is he hiding!

#2194 5 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

What is he hiding!

If he's trying to hide the fact RZ sucked, and A Cooper looks like the most horrible piece of garbage ever, he (or no one else) is doing a good job keeping that under wraps.

#2195 5 years ago

At this point I think we can all agree that Who-Dey is extremely biased about the games he owns. When you are defending the art on GOT pro you have already lost.

Quoted from TheLaw:

If he's trying to hide the fact RZ sucked, and A Cooper looks like the most horrible piece of garbage ever, he (or no one else) is doing a good job keeping that under wraps.

Ouch

#2196 5 years ago

Another great and enjoyable episode. I only hope that one day a few specific individuals will realize that its just a review, its a couple of guys trying to be helpful to the community and give their thoughts for those of us that enjoy it. Do we have to do the whole STDM is bias, every review is wrong and it should have been exactly the same as my opinion. I enjoy everyone sharing their opinion but do get tired of the mine is right and yours is wrong.

Was that a Simpsons with a ColorDMD?! It must have had that when Greg bought it or did you finally shell out for a screen? One suggestion I have for the show. It would be nice if you guys gave a 2 minutes update at the start on your collections. What's gone, whats coming in, what your looking at. You do sprinkle the information here and there but I think it would be a good section or maybe even a recurring episode. I'm sure Zack could do an episode a month easy on his wheeling and dealing.

#2197 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Amen to that Law. If i could upvote you 10 times i would. I for one DO NOT believe he sold his spot for reasons stated and i also DO NOT believe that he will ever own that game. I guess we will have to wait for the review and see how many A pluses that it gets . I cant even write this post without laughing my ass off to myself.

#2198 5 years ago

I have not watched the review yet but will tonight. I am also maybe a little biased for my TNA is being shipped to my house tomorrow! It's been a long 9 month's waiting for this. I agree on the art being B+. I would give it an A myself . Just because it is not a ZombiYeti or Franchi style doesn't mean the art deserves a lower rating. The art is fantastic on it. I love the purple and oranges on it and think the art really works with the theme. Love that a female is the main focus on the backglass as well and the art on the side cabinet is just classic. It is a great call out to the older machines on how the art was on those. Looking forward to the review!

#2199 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Another great and enjoyable episode. I only hope that one day a few specific individuals will realize that its just a review, its a couple of guys trying to be helpful to the community and give their thoughts for those of us that enjoy it. Do we have to do the whole STDM is bias, every review is wrong and it should have been exactly the same as my opinion. I enjoy everyone sharing their opinion but do get tired of the mine is right and yours is wrong.
Was that a Simpsons with a ColorDMD?! It must have had that when Greg bought it or did you finally shell out for a screen? One suggestion I have for the show. It would be nice if you guys gave a 2 minutes update at the start on your collections. What's gone, whats coming in, what your looking at. You do sprinkle the information here and there but I think it would be a good section or maybe even a recurring episode. I'm sure Zack could do an episode a month easy on his wheeling and dealing.

The 2 min thing may be a good idea! I’ll talk to Zach! And yes the color dmd was there when I bought it. If I end up buying one it will most certainly be for Lost World before any other ha ha! I’m getting closer ha ha

#2200 5 years ago

I personally love TNA, but then I like classic pins a lot. I think that most of the old Stern games are super fun, Seawitch, Stars, Meteor, Cheetah, Star Gazer. Awesome, awesome, awesome. TNA has the same feeling. Ripping the spinners in TNA is just like playing those games, with added modern touches.

The music of TNA, the speed, the ball save timer, the unique layout compared to most games today. It's a blast. Yeah, the art is meh. In my house we consider a C to be below average, so I'd give the TNA art a B to B- maybe? The game definitely very linear, but I don't mind that playing it on location. Were I to own one, it might get old if it wasn't part of a reasonably large collection though.

I'm always amazed by how many TNAs are on location. They've "only" built a couple hundred of them and they seem to be on location EVERYWHERE. I've seen it at Sunshine, Eight on the Break, The Pinball Gallery and Rock Fantasy. That's a testament to how much people like it.

I keep toying with the idea of getting one. I think that I'd love having one for myself, but I know that my kids and wife would like a licensed theme better. Plus, they're tough to come by. I'd rather go with a newer Stern Pro in the high $4s than $6 - $7 for a TNA. Some guy in my area bought a HUO TNA with a butter cab for $7G, put it on location and is now trying to sell it for $10G! Ten thousand bucks for a routed TNA, no thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/44?hl=hookedonpinonics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.