bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 125.
#2101 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I'll let your comments speak for themselves.
[quoted image][quoted image]

What point you trying to make weinermobile?

#2102 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Im not sure but it sounds like he may think you are biased a little bit? Lol

#2103 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Ha ha I didn’t understand either

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im not sure but it sounds like he may think you are biased a little bit? Lol

I did get something to that affect lol

#2104 5 years ago

This whole bias thing is total weak sauce. I have never seen you guys to show any bias, the farthest I have ever seen you guys is to get a little excited over new pins. Just because you guys get amped up for the shiney new stuff does not equate to bias. I actually find its Greg more than Zack, when Greg gets a new pin you know it, Zach goes through them so fast its hard to tell what his current favorite is.

#2105 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I did get something to that affect lol

It really doesn't matter, you just gotta be real about it all and not be in total denial. As long as nobody pushes a product for financial gain or some other kind of benefits knowing it sucks its all good.

I dont take any reviews too serious and thank God for that because i wouldn't own IMDN which is one of the best pins ever made had i listened to Zach. I will play my shitty IMDN and enjoy it and Zach can play his "pretty" games and everyone will be happy.

#2106 5 years ago

I just thought it was funny, when discussing the issue of sdtm being objective in their reviews and opinions .... Greg said we are as biased as we can be. I have an odd sense of humor. And then to have video evidence of the event was funny too.

Personally, I think your reviews have been objective and sincere. A disagree with a few by a shade, but think you guys do a good job of giving us your opinions. I'm not going to buy any stock or pinballs off your tips but I love to hear them.

We need a pic of your overall games reviews to examine closer. I'll look for a screenshot in the meantime.

#2107 5 years ago

I just thought it was funny, when discussing the issue of sdtm being objective in their reviews and opinions .... Greg said we are as biased as we can be. I have an odd sense of humor.

Greg is real and he thinks things through before he comments on what people have to say instead of getting all defensive and saying things that he shouldn't say. Thats the sign of a smart and reasonable person. If you will notice Greg is always thinking and processing what people are saying. Thats my kind of people, thats why i voted team Greg!

#2108 5 years ago

Found it. Ok let's have a look shall we? ....

Greg's Reviews - I pretty much agree with his final results, which is why I was vote #10 for him. I would challenge him to replay and then review JPLW and SWLE again.

Zach's Reviews - I see these as legit picks. Hurry up with the deadpool gameplay and review please.

IMG_0515.PNGIMG_0515.PNG

#2109 5 years ago

Greg's Reviews - I pretty much agree with his final results, which is why I was vote #10 for him. I would challenge him to replay and then review JPLW and SWLE again.
Zach's Reviews - I see these as legit picks. Hurry up with the deadpool gameplay and review please.
[quoted image]

What JPLW is in the perfect spot lol! I do agree SW should be higher! I actually still own both.....well a pro SW

I just thought it was funny, when discussing the issue of sdtm being objective in their reviews and opinions .... Greg said we are as biased as we can be. I have an odd sense of humor. And then to have video evidence of the event was funny too.
Personally, I think your reviews have been objective and sincere. A disagree with a few by a shade, but think you guys do a good job of giving us your opinions. I'm not going to buy any stock or pinballs off your tips but I love to hear them.
We need a pic of your overall games reviews to examine closer. I'll look for a screenshot in the meantime.

Ha ha we knew what you were saying!!!
And thank yuh for the kind words!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Greg is real and he thinks things through before he comments on what people have to say instead of getting all defensive and saying things that he shouldn't say. Thats the sign of a smart and reasonable person. If you will notice Greg is always thinking and processing what people are saying. Thats my kind of people, thats why i voted team Greg!

Yeah we hit it from different angles. Kinda what makes it work.

#2110 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Based on that chart I am full on team Greg. From Zach's list I find it Very hard to even remotely think Houdini is better than Any of the titles down that list excluding possibly Rob Zombie and Black Rose. I demand a recount and retest now that the bromance visit at API is past. lol

#2111 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Based on that chart I am full on team Greg. From Zach's list I find it Very hard to even remotely think Houdini is better than Any of the titles down that list excluding possibly Rob Zombie and Black Rose. I demand a recount and retest now that the bromance visit at API is past. lol

Well, they have indy at the top....so fail, right there. Lol! Just messing with you guys. But seriously Greg JM is at the bottom? WTF man? Get it straight, you own Lost World and LW3 you have no business dogging Gomez's 2nd best game of all time.

#2112 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey now, don’t you own a Houdini?

Zach may churn games like butter while high on Indiana Peony, but he was pretty spot on with that one.

A good looking players game.

#2113 5 years ago

I will have to say after looking at the ratings list that Zach and Greg both got some head scratchers in there as far as ratings go lol but Zach is really far off on many of his reviews looks like. I think it might be time to rethink the rating system?

#2114 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think it might be time to rethink the rating system?

Or rethink the hosts.
But whatever, I bought a obnoxious blue SDTM tee anyway...

#2115 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Or rethink the hosts.
But whatever, I bought a obnoxious blue SDTM tee anyway...

The host are good and im not worried about the inaccurate reviews at times because at the end of the day they are just people that love pinball like the rest of us and not experts. Reviews are nothing more than opinions really, at least where this show is concerned.

There is some things that could make the show better but its not my show so not my call. Sometimes people can take themselves too seriously and they lose sight of whats important. I have bought one of their shirts and will probably buy more in the future.

#2116 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Well, they have indy at the top....so fail, right there. Lol! Just messing with you guys. But seriously Greg JM is at the bottom? WTF man? Get it straight, you own Lost World and LW3 you have no business dogging Gomez's 2nd best game of all time.

Dude I love JM!!!! What made it so low was call outs and I think theme.....but I’ll have to look back because it’s Keanu so it’s still great!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I will have to say after looking at the ratings list that Zach and Greg both got some head scratchers in there as far as ratings go lol but Zach is really far off on many of his reviews looks like. I think it might be time to rethink the rating system?

We always recommend looking at the individual grades instead of just the final. That way you can look at the things that are important to you in a pin. That’s the reason we don’t weight the ratings. Some people will honestly get rid of a pin just because the sounds suck and they can’t get into it even though it shoots good!
I need to work on posting all grades for all the pins so people can look over them in more detail!

#2117 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

We always recommend looking at the individual grades instead of just the final. That way you can look at the things that are important to you in a pin. That’s the reason we don’t weight the ratings. Some people will honestly get rid of a pin just because the sounds suck and they can’t get into it even though it shoots good!
I need to work on posting all grades for all the pins so people can look over them in more detail!

Maybe there are some things that should be left out of the grading process like theme and art and maybe even other things but i cant think of what all you guys grade on right now. Theme and art is more of a personal taste and they really dont make a game good or bad.

Star Trek and maybe Game of Thrones would be good examples. I cannot stand Star Trek the show and the artwork on the game isnt anything spectacular, but the game is fantastic and i would actually like to have that game in my collection because its awesome. The theme and the artwork doesn't take away from its greatness. GOT is kind of another game like that for me and maybe even Star Wars. Im not a Star Wars fan at all, matter of fact i cant stand Star Wars but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the pinball.machine at all.

#2118 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Maybe there are some things that should be left out of the grading process like theme and art

Haha. That’s half the point of the grading process. To grade the art and theme. The entire grading system is person taste btw. That’s why you need to find people that have similar tastes to you and use them as your grading system. Also, this is just for fun. Haha

What Greg said is good. Let everyone see the grades that feed the final grade. That way if you only care about gameplay, you can just look up that grade. If you only care about theme and theme integration, you can look at that piece.

At the end of the day, you are your best grading system. You have to play the game yourself before you’ll know actually how good it is for you. Or find someone that has similar taste to you and see what they think of it.

#2119 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The host are good and im not worried about the inaccurate reviews at times because at the end of the day they are just people that love pinball like the rest of us and not experts. Reviews are nothing more than opinions really, at least where this show is concerned.
There is some things that could make the show better but its not my show so not my call. Sometimes people can take themselves too seriously and they lose sight of whats important. I have bought one of their shirts and will probably buy more in the future.

How can a review be inaccurate when it's just their opinion?

#2120 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

How can a review be inaccurate when it's just their opinion?

Exactly. The show is just for entertainment purposes and you should still play any game that you want to buy and form your own opinion. If your own opinion doesn't match up with theirs it's just an opinion. For me Greg and Zach are still the most entertaining showmen in Pinball and I look forward to every new episode. Now where is the TNA review Zach? I'm waiting on your opinions before I buy the game lol

#2121 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

...For me Greg and Zach are still the most entertaining showmen in Pinball and I look forward to every new episode. Now where is the TNA review Zach? I'm waiting on your opinions before I buy the game lol

I'm awaiting the Deadpool dog and pony show for the same reason.

Good thing sdtm advertises being non-family friendly. I just replayed episode 70 with captions on and Zach was getting pretty salty aboot how he prefers to treat pins when cameras aren't rolling.

IMG_2617.PNGIMG_2617.PNG
#2122 5 years ago

Good thing you advertise your podcast as non-family friendly. I just replayed it with captions and Zach was getting pretty salty aboot how the pins are treated when cameras aren't rolling. [quoted image]

My sarcasm detector is usually on point, but these don't come across as any kind of dry humor. They just seem like some kind of veiled cheap shot at the show. You need to work on your material a little.

Clearly it was me, my apologies.

#2123 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The host are good and im not worried about the inaccurate reviews

You mean his opinion isn't the same as yours - therefore it is inaccurate (or biased as others have said). Give me a break.

Maybe he should just make Iron Maiden #1 so you will be happy.

#2124 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Maybe he should just make Iron Maiden #1 so you will be happy.

Hey thats a great idea since it deserves to be there or at least in the top 5 and i think most anyone could agree with that. However though as of right now it sits in 18th place out of 21 pins with games like AS, GB, WOZ, and many others ahead of it that shouldnt be. Its just personal opinion though and i get that but it sure does seem weird to see IMDN down there at the bottom of the list thats for sure. I understand why it got knocked down there to the bottom like it did but it just seems weird for it to be there.

#2125 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hey thats a great idea since it deserves to be there or at least in the top 5 and i think most anyone could agree with that. However though as of right now it sits in 18th place out of 21 pins with games like AS, GB, WOZ, and many others ahead of it that shouldnt be. Its just personal opinion though and i get that but it sure does seem weird to see IMDN down there at the bottom of the list thats for sure. I understand why it got knocked down there to the bottom like it did but it just seems weird for it to be there.

Well, I disagree with your first two sentences, and agree with the first part of your third.
It's all opinion. IMDN wouldn't be in my top 10. But what difference does that make - a review is personal opinion. Why keep slamming SDTM reviews as incorrect? You keep giving the argument "Hey, they are nice guys, they are just wrong". Getting kind of old right?

Just do your top 20 for comparison?

#2126 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

My sarcasm detector is usually on point, but these don't come across as any kind of dry humor. They just seem like some kind of veiled cheap shot at the show. You need to work on your material a little.

Did you read the screenshot he posted? I'm sure Zach said "rate" but the CC came up with something less appropriate.

#2127 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. That’s half the point of the grading process. To grade the art and theme. The entire grading system is person taste btw. That’s why you need to find people that have similar tastes to you and use them as your grading system. Also, this is just for fun. Haha
What Greg said is good. Let everyone see the grades that feed the final grade. That way if you only care about gameplay, you can just look up that grade. If you only care about theme and theme integration, you can look at that piece.
At the end of the day, you are your best grading system. You have to play the game yourself before you’ll know actually how good it is for you. Or find someone that has similar taste to you and see what they think of it.

All true and i totally agree, but it just seems weird to look at the list of reviews. I understand why they are like that personally but a newcomer looking at the reviews would probably be scratching his head and wondering why they are they way that they are is all im saying. I guess another good way to put it, is certain categories turn the reviews into their own personal reviews (which is technically what they are i know) instead of a review for the pinball community who is wanting to know how good a game is.

This is a dumb example probably but can you imagine say consumer reports rating Blitz wax or say Novus bad because they hated the smell of the product or something like that? People may look at the rating and say....oh that Blitz wax sucks, I’ll just go buy turtle wax instead. This is kind of what im getting at but the bottom line is some reviews are nothing more than an opinion and if someone is dumb enough not to realize that then its their problem i guess.

#2128 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Well, I disagree with your first two sentences, and agree with the first part of your third.
It's all opinion. IMDN wouldn't be in my top 10. But what difference does that make - a review is personal opinion. Why keep slamming SDTM reviews as incorrect? You keep giving the argument "Hey, they are nice guys, they are just wrong". Getting kind of old right?
Just do your top 20 for comparison?

Im not slamming their reviews. I think their reviews are pretty accurate and fun for the most part. Im just thinking outloud amd posting my thoughts. Its not criticism at all and if it is, its constructive criticism and nothing more.

#2129 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All true and i totally agree, but it just seems weird to look at the list of reviews. I understand why they are like that personally but a newcomer looking at the reviews would probably be scratching his head and wondering why they are they way that they are is all im saying. I guess another good way to put it, is certain categories turn the reviews into their own personal reviews (which is technically what they are i know) instead of a review for the pinball community who is wanting to know how good a game is.
This is a dumb example probably but can you imagine say consumer reports rating Blitz wax or say Novus bad because they hated the smell of the product or something like that? People may look at the rating and say....oh that Blitz wax sucks, I’ll just go buy turtle wax instead. This is kind of what im getting at but the bottom line is some reviews are nothing more than an opinion and if someone is dumb enough not to realize that then its their problem i guess.

I don’t know about you, but if I see bad ratings on something, I want to see an explanation as to why. If there is no explanation, it’s meaningless to me.

If there are people out there that just see 2 stars out of 5 (with no explanation), and that’s good enough for them, that’s their problem.

#2130 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its not criticism at all and if it is, its constructive criticism and nothing more

And what constructive criticism is that? Their reviews should be more like what you want it to be?

Quoted from Who-Dey:

All true and i totally agree, but it just seems weird to look at the list of reviews

I don't think it looks weird - it looks like two guys opinions on what they like.

#2131 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Did you read the screenshot he posted? I'm sure Zach said "rate" but the CC came up with something less appropriate.

Oh now I get it, I thought he was trying to show proof that he actually said the word and it was inappropriate.

#2132 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

And what constructive criticism is that? Their reviews should be more like what you want it to be?

I don't think it looks weird - it looks like two guys opinions on what they like.

I don’t disagree with you but for example i just bought a new Cub Cadet mower. It got very high ratings but can you imagine if the reviewer hated the color yellow and ranked a lowes yard machine way higher than my Cub Cadet? See what im getting at here?

#2133 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don’t disagree with you but for example i just bought a new Cub Cadet mower. It got very high ratings but can you imagine if the reviewer hated the color yellow and ranked a lowes yard machine way higher than my Cub Cadet? See what im getting at here?

But this didn’t happen and the equivalent to this hasn’t happened with the SDTM reviews. Their reviews are supported with detailed explanations as to how they came to their ratings. That is what the viewers are seeing.

#2134 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Not really. A mower is for mowing grass - color isn't too important (but pink with candy canes and gum drops might reduce sales).

Pinball is about fun and the whole experience. Theme can raise or lower how much fun you are having. I think if IMDN was done to bluegrass you would not like it as much. But I could be wrong.

#2135 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Because the color of a mower is equivalent to the theme of a pinball machine.......

#2136 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I think if IMDN was done to bluegrass you would not like it as much. But I could be wrong.

All good points by you and Chuck both and i totally agree with you but i still think my point is somewhat valid too. Im not suggesting that they change it honestly because i like to drill Zach for being such a sheltered Mommies boy and not being able to handle real Rock and Roll like Iron Maidens music but it just kinda makes the review a not so serious review i guess or it gives it that feeling to me at least. Its all in good fun and it makes me laugh sometimes so it cant be all that bad i guess right?

#2137 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Because the color of a mower is equivalent to the theme of a pinball machine.......

EXACTLY! Glad you get it.

#2139 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its all in good fun

For sure. Enjoy your IMDN regardless of where it ranks to others. I like Hobbit and that is all over the map on reviews. Those opinions - good or bad - doesn't affect how much I like it.

#2140 5 years ago

All this discussion aboot episode 70 means one thing .... time for episodes 71 - best of 3 format on TNA followed by a spectacular ratings show. Episode 72 - best of 3 format on Deadpool followed by a spectacular ratings show. The public has spoken. Get busy guys! Nothing else matters. And treat those machines with respect, please.

#2141 5 years ago

All this discussion aboot episode 70 means one thing .... time for episodes 71 - best of 3 format on TNA followed by a spectacular ratings show. Episode 72 - best of 3 format on Deadpool followed by a spectacular ratings show. The public has spoken. Get busy guys! Nothing else matters. And treat those machines with respect, please.

I agree and one last thing. ....if they rank Deadpool ahead of IMDN im going to go off so fair warning is all i got to say about that! Lol

#2142 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree and one last thing. ....if they rank Deadpool ahead of IMDN im going to go off so fair warning is all i got to say about that! Lol

I don't know man...based on Greg and Zach's type of game you may be in trouble.

#2143 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

For sure. Enjoy your IMDN regardless of where it ranks to others. I like Hobbit and that is all over the map on reviews. Those opinions - good or bad - doesn't affect how much I like it.

Hobbit seems to be a love/hate type game. Has SDTM ever did a Hobbit review? Im not a fan of the Hobbit theme but the game looks nice and id like to play it and check it out. I gotta believe its probably a good game from what ive seen of it?

#2144 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All good points by you and Chuck both and i totally agree with you but i still think my point is somewhat valid too. Im not suggesting that they change it honestly because i like to drill Zach for being such a sheltered Mommies boy and not being able to handle real Rock and Roll like Iron Maidens music but it just kinda makes the review a not so serious review i guess or it gives it that feeling to me at least. Its all in good fun and it makes me laugh sometimes so it cant be all that bad i guess right?

I get your point here bc you're a fan of the band and therefore thinking IMDN is probably one of the best available pins no question! Here's the problem - for someone like Zach, the music is so bad, it overshadows everything. I understand his point bc I feel the same way. I absolutely hate their music. It absolutely kills the pin for me. Therefore when I look at Zach's review I shake my head nodding yes bc I feel the same. Contrast that with his Houdini review where he mentioned it was better than a classic like ToM. I was nodding my head NO! the entire time bc that game fails on many levels.

Long story short, sometimes you agree and sometimes you don't. I think the majority of times you agree or at least respect his review which is why you continue to be engaged in the SDTM product. That's how I am too.

Now bring on that TnA review!

Btw they reviewed Hobbit. I actually was down on the game until I bought it and played it in my house. Completely changed my mind about it. So much I actually pulled my market place ad as it all of a sudden just clicked. It's prob one of the best values out there and the new code is a game changer.

#2145 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Of all Zach's reviews, Iron Maiden bugged me a little bit. I never mentioned it before because he is entitled to his opinion and it reflects how he feels. And because he's a professional, but with that said ... Zach's lack of reverence for awesome music indicates a typical momma's boy psychosis. His failure to accept art is everything when buying/playing a pinball machine is why he can't give enough credit to ZY's perfection (It deserves an A++ Sir). Zach, there is nothing evil about or anything to be afraid of the Maiden theme, sheesh. That's ok though, the game still makes a decent showing on his leaderboard. It just stings a little bit, that's all.

#2146 5 years ago

So Iron Maiden fans think that because Zach doesn't like IM he has a psychosis and is a Mommy's boy? Jeez - rough crowd.

You think IM is good rock? Try Pink Floyd, or Led Zeppelin, Rush, Boston, Van Halen, ZZ Top, the Who, Eagles, Rolling Stones - heck even AC/DC, Metallica, Aerosmith, Tom Petty, STYX .........

#2147 5 years ago

Whats weird is when i play a music pin i generally tune the music out if i dont like it. For example, i dont like Metalloca except for a handful of songs that i can tolerate but i own the game and i rank it right up there with the all time greats in pinball.

If you dig through my old posts you will see me ragging on Aerosmith HARD. I said it was a horrible theme for a pinball machine and that it would sell worse than WWE........now i own a AS Pro and i love it. Bottom line is theme doesn't neccessarily make or break a pinball machine. I am big on theme for sure bit its not a deal breaker usually.

I slso get that Zach hates iron maiden, but is it so bad that he can't tune it out like i do Metallica and enjoy one of the greatest pinball machines ever made?? Is it so bad that he can't just give it a damn C grade for the theme?? I mean yeah id be that way with certain bands i guess but even if you dont like iron maiden, the beat still goes along quite well with pinball i think.

Id like to take Zach to a Maiden concert, guarantee he walk out of there saying Got Damn them guys are some bad ass M effers, im gonna get me another IMDN pinball machine and keep it forever!!

#2148 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Whats weird is when i play a misic pin i generally tune the music out of i dont like it. For example, i dont like Metalloca except for a handful of songs that i can tolerate but i own the game and i rank it right up there with the all time greats in pinball.
If you dig through my old posts you will see me ragging on Aerosmith HARD. I said it eas a horrible themr for a pinball machine and that it would sell worse than WWE........now i own a AS Pro and i love it. Bottom line is theme doesn't neccessarily make or break a pinball machine. I am big on theme for sure bit its not a deal breaker usually.
I slso get that Zach hates iron maiden, but is it so bad that he can't tune it out like i do Metallica and enjoy one of the greatest pinball machines ever made?? Is it so bad that he can't just give it a damn C grade for the theme?? I mean yeah id be that way with certain bands i guess but even if you dont like iron maiden, the beat still goes along quite well with pinball i think.
Id like to take Zach to a Maiden concert, guarantee he walk out of there saying Got Damn them guys are some bad ass M effers, im gonna get me another IMDN pinball machine and keep it forever!!

Are you ok? I normally don't critique anyone's grammar, because mine is far from perfect, but I'm worried that you had a stroke.

#2149 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Are you ok? I normally don't critique anyone's grammar because mine is far from perfect but I'm worried that you had a stroke.

Yeah im fine. Its not easy typing on a phone in bright sunlight and not being able to see the screen hardly. Thanks for your concern though, i do appreciate it.

#2150 5 years ago

Well....yeah...so The Hobbit has a bad ass pan flute.

AND, it isn't even in the Pinside Top 10. WTF!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/43 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.