bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 125.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Great thanks. All the vids are on zachs computer so ill make his ass try it this time!

You can also do it online from the YouTube video.

https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter

Just paste the link and click the button

#102 6 years ago

Episode 16 was a lot of fun, make sure to check it out. Greg and I go over our Top 10 Dream Themes for pinball.

1 week later
#103 6 years ago

Episode 17: Metallica review!

Is it the best band pin out there? Is it better than Aerosmith? Check out the video to see for yourself and weigh in on your thoughts of the best band pin!

1 week later
1 week later
#106 6 years ago

Episode 19 Baby!!! Let's discuss recent pinball news and drama shall we....

Star Wars, AC/DC vault, Dialed In!, Alien, Total Nuclear Annihilation, and more

#107 6 years ago

Looks like you should have waited just a bit longer to talk about Star Wars (joking)

Great videos!

#108 6 years ago

Keep up the good work guys!! Love the show.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Looks like you should have waited just a bit longer to talk about Star Wars (joking)
Great videos!

Man I know! We put filming off for like a month and waiting to hear something and then BAM they release it lol

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Keep up the good work guys!! Love the show.

Thank you it's greatly appreciated

#111 6 years ago

You wanna know more about Rob Zombie Spookshow International? Check out SDTM Episode 20 where we review Spooky Pinball's machine. Let us know what you think about Rob Zombie pinball.

#112 6 years ago

Fair review. I can't wait to see what has been done with code after the 9 day code update session. I've also heard that this update won't be the last.Im not the biggest RZ fan but the theme is cool as hell.

I like the fact that it's an ass kicker for the home environment. Should give the game some lastability. However I could see how it could have a software adjustment that would allow the completion of modes simply by starting them so atleast you feel like you accomplished something.

Overall I feel Zach is right as it isn't one of my top 10 games. Stern has a lot of great games compared to this. But the ass kicking nature, sounds, art, and overall coolness forced my hand. If they kill the code on this game I can see the overall value of this game increasing sognificantly

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Fair review. I can't wait to see what has been done with code after the 9 day code update session. I've also heard that this update won't be the last.Im not the biggest RZ fan but the theme is cool as hell.
I like the fact that it's an ass kicker for the home environment. Should give the game some lastability. However I could see how it could have a software adjustment that would allow the completion of modes simply by starting them so atleast you feel like you accomplished something.
Overall I feel Zach is right as it isn't one of my top 10 games. Stern has a lot of great games compared to this. But the ass kicking nature, sounds, art, and overall coolness forced my hand. If they kill the code on this game I can see the overall value of this game increasing sognificantly

Thanks for watching and for the feedback! It will be interesting what this game evolves into. May be worth a revisit in the future

#114 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 21 Ya'll!!! Collector interview and collection overview with IndyPin. Check out this man's collection. Thanks to Larry for allowing us to film his story.

#115 6 years ago

You guys have to see this collection!!!!!!

#116 6 years ago

Great interview! But you forgot to show his others games! Lol

#117 6 years ago

awesome interview!! I enjoy hearing the stories of how people got into pinball and unique stories about what they have.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Quoted from Cloud7:

awesome interview!! I enjoy hearing the stories of how people got into pinball and unique stories about what they have.

Thanks for the support guys! More exciting videos to come

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Ha ha that ones on zach! It was three in an unfinished room! Go over to our Facebook page and I'll post a scan if your interested!

#120 6 years ago

Beautiful collection, fun interview!

#121 6 years ago

Check out Episode 22: This or That

Do you agree or disagree with Zach and Greg? Let us know your thoughts

1 week later
#122 6 years ago

Help support SDTM by getting a NEW SDTM T-Shirt and tell your friends.

#123 6 years ago

That octopus design is pretty cool!

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

That octopus design is pretty cool!

Thanks man. We wanted something a little different. I think it turned out pretty sick!

#125 6 years ago

Episode 23 of SDTM is up and ready for your viewing. Greg and Zach tackle all that is The Shadow.

#126 6 years ago

Guys, i love your videos, awesome reviews, heavy on new stern pins, great stuff.
Easy on the shadow now, yes its a good game, but not that good, its clonky/brick, that left ramp is too low, picard shots are hard, background music can get repetivive. Its a good game but not like AFM/MM come on. Reted too high on your episode.

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Episode 23 of SDTM is up and ready for your viewing. Greg and Zach tackle all that is The Shadow.
» YouTube video

You'll be happy to know that the clunky diverter on your old Shadow has been fixed, she plays like a million bucks now!

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

You'll be happy to know that the clunky diverter on your old Shadow has been fixed, she plays like a million bucks now!

You for real have my old shadow?!?!

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Guys, i love your videos, awesome reviews, heavy on new stern pins, great stuff.
Easy on the shadow now, yes its a good game, but not that good, its clonky/brick, that left ramp is too low, picard shots are hard, background music can get repetivive. Its a good game but not like AFM/MM come on. Reted too high on your episode.

This game has more ways to play than afm/mm combined. I think it's a top 5 bw. Many don't get it or like it though so I understand your feelings on it. For me it's a masterpiece. Thanks for the feedback and discussion.

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

This game has more ways to play than afm/mm combined. I think it's a top 5 bw. Many don't get it or like it though so I understand your feelings on it. For me it's a masterpiece. Thanks for the feedback and discussion.

Agreed on your Shadow review. To me it's the best game of the 90s. I owned my original game for over 6 years and sold it and it is one of the only games I truly missed and had to find another. I won't sell this one! I think it's a better game than MM and AFM as the layout and gameplay is more unique. The theme is really the only weak spot on the game like you mentioned. The rules and ways to attack the game are also well balanced and getting Shadow and Kahn Super jackpots is really difficult compared to SJ in AFM or MM. That third flipper just adds another element to Shadow that those other games lack. And as for Final Battle, I have only completed the mode once despite getting there many times.

On another topic, did you sell your AS? I thought you really liked that one! Does it hold up ok in a home collection?

#131 6 years ago

The Shadow is, in my opinion, one of the best pins ever made. I actually love the theme. I remember my grandfather talking about the old radio serials about the Shadow. He used to say "the shadow knows," when I was a kid. I thought he meant "nose." lol.

So, the theme reminds me of him. It also doesn't hurt that the game is absolutely incredible. It's fast and brutal.

#132 6 years ago

Another Shadow lover here, I will own another 1 day.

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Offcourse, we all like different pins.
I like the shadow also, but better then MM no way. Top 5 b/w no way again

This just tells me, we have different taste.
I love my Highspeed2, its not a top pin, but for me definitely b/w top 5 pin.

Well you enjoy your shadow, while i enjoy my MM.

Is your aerosmith sold?

Best regards from Denmark

IMG_1053 (resized).JPGIMG_1053 (resized).JPG

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

You for real have my old shadow?!?!

Yup, from fxdwg with the purple flashers/posts/lit starposts

It has a colorDMD and mirror blades now, gets a lot of love.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Agreed on your Shadow review. To me it's the best game of the 90s. I owned my original game for over 6 years and sold it and it is one of the only games I truly missed and had to find another. I won't sell this one! I think it's a better game than MM and AFM as the layout and gameplay is more unique. The theme is really the only weak spot on the game like you mentioned. The rules and ways to attack the game are also well balanced and getting Shadow and Kahn Super jackpots is really difficult compared to SJ in AFM or MM. That third flipper just adds another element to Shadow that those other games lack. And as for Final Battle, I have only completed the mode once despite getting there many times.
On another topic, did you sell your AS? I thought you really liked that one! Does it hold up ok in a home collection?

I'm with you man. It's amazing how much I love the pin. Final battle twice but two shots away.

Sold the Aerosmith to fund a shadow. Still eyeing a Star Wars though. I'd love to buy a Dialed In but little too much cash for me

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

The Shadow is, in my opinion, one of the best pins ever made. I actually love the theme. I remember my grandfather talking about the old radio serials about the Shadow. He used to say "the shadow knows," when I was a kid. I thought he meant "nose." lol.
So, the theme reminds me of him. It also doesn't hurt that the game is absolutely incredible. It's fast and brutal.

Very cool story man very cool

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Is your aerosmith sold?

Good discussion. We must be on different spectrums of taste. Getaway is awesome flow and fast, but I blew it up once and I have no interest in it anymore. Nothing really to shoot for. I'd own one in a 20 pin collection

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Yup, from fxdwg with the purple flashers/posts/lit starposts
It has a colorDMD and mirror blades now, gets a lot of love.

Man that's so awesome. I remember the sanctum was super nice and my dumb ass didn't know any better when I sold it. Can't find one like that very often. Those lot star posts were my favorite. I have the parts for this shadow I have but haven't installed yet. Just put in colordmd. That one has the cityscape back decal which I prefer too, ah man message me some pics at some point I'd love to see it again.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Is your aerosmith sold?

I do agree with different taste! That's one of the things I find so cool about this hobby! There's always something that makes you gravitate towards a pin for different reasons. Opinions are all over the place!
That's a nice mm by the way!!!

#140 6 years ago

I do agree with different taste! That's one of the things I find so cool about this hobby! There's always something that makes you gravitate towards a pin for different reasons. Opinions are all over the place!
That's a nice mm by the way!!!

Thanks. Its clearcoated and plays great. Wouldn't change it for a shadow

IMG_1014 (resized).JPGIMG_1014 (resized).JPG

IMG_1037 (resized).JPGIMG_1037 (resized).JPG

IMG_1016 (resized).JPGIMG_1016 (resized).JPG

IMG_1040 (resized).JPGIMG_1040 (resized).JPG

IMG_1042 (resized).JPGIMG_1042 (resized).JPG

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I'm with you man. It's amazing how much I love the pin. Final battle twice but two shots away.
Sold the Aerosmith to fund a shadow. Still eyeing a Star Wars though. I'd love to buy a Dialed In but little too much cash for me

Whooouw Aerosmith sold allready? Why?
I loved your review on the Aerosmith pinball. It actually made me pull the trigger and buy one. Its on its way.
I really want to know if it gets old so soon. Damn i dont hope that i will regret my nib purchase.

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

I loved your review on the Aerosmith pinball. It actually made me pull the trigger and buy one. Its on its way.
I really want to know if it gets old so soon. Damn i dont hope that i will regret my nib purchase.

Didn't get old to me it's a great pin, but my ass had to have a shadow. Plus it frees up some money for Star Wars if we ever get to see it. Doesn't look to promising though

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Ha ha the only pin zach has kept longer than 3 months is GB! Shadow won't last long either! Aerosmith is tough enough that it has some staying power.

#144 6 years ago

Bullshit Greg I'm keeping it....then again...that's what I always say

#145 6 years ago

Thanks guys! Minor improvement suggestion: scorecard name order should be in same order as you appear on screen.

#146 6 years ago

Keep up the fun show - I enjoy seeing the variety!

#147 6 years ago

Speaking of The Shadow....check out this sad sight I found on vacation tonight in Fort Walton Florida. Made me cry a little....

IMG_5665 (resized).JPGIMG_5665 (resized).JPG

IMG_5666 (resized).JPGIMG_5666 (resized).JPG

#148 6 years ago

Great review. I played The Shadow at yegpin after a friend talked it up. Very impressive game. It would definitely be a keeper to me with the aurich art package. It is insane the value you get on a game like that compared to a new premium game these days.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Didn't get old to me it's a great pin, but my ass had to have a shadow. Plus it frees up some money for Star Wars if we ever get to see it. Doesn't look to promising though

Ha ha the only pin zach has kept longer than 3 months is GB! Shadow won't last long either! Aerosmith is tough enough that it has some staying power.

Goooodmorning guys. Whhow what a relief, i was like: daaaamn that was really fast, a nib pin that got sold that fast, was it that bad. My As Pro will be here at the end of the week.

Allright best explanation ever. Some people likes to flip games fast and that's totally fine with me, i doo it too some times, but not nib pins though.

Thank for both your answers guys. YOU made me decide this pin. I love your videoes.

I was inbetween st pro. Gb pro and as pro. All 3 pins was great gameplay. I did not have a gap problem with gb, maby becouse i often play my congo.

Star wars, im on the LE. But everything tells me to go premium on it. Its a shame that the difference it so little inbetween, but check out the pro model, it looks like a joke on the playfield cabinet art is nice.

IMG_0898 (resized).PNGIMG_0898 (resized).PNG

IMG_0899 (resized).PNGIMG_0899 (resized).PNG

IMG_0900 (resized).PNGIMG_0900 (resized).PNG

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Goooodmorning guys. Whhow what a relief, i was like: daaaamn that was really fast, a nib pin that got sold that fast, was it that bad. My As Pro will be here at the end of the week.
Allright best explanation ever. Some people likes to flip games fast and that's totally fine with me, i doo it too some times, but not nib pins though.
Thank for both your answers guys. YOU made me decide this pin. I love your videoes.
I was inbetween st pro. Gb pro and as pro. All 3 pins was great gameplay. I did not have a gap problem with gb, maby becouse i often play my congo.
Star wars, im on the LE. But everything tells me to go premium on it. Its a shame that the difference it so little inbetween, but check out the pro model, it looks like a joke on the playfield cabinet art is nice.

Congrats Den! Let us know how you like your SWLE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/3?hl=audiohaven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.