bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 125.
#1851 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I heard he's already shopping it for a WNBJM...

Shhhhhiiiiiiittttt. I’ll review that game right now: D+, interesting art, interesting concept, BOREFEST

Having said that, playing it with buddies at a JGentry party late into the night (hours after Nagel has fallen asleep) with some Flip N Out moonshine, it turns into an A+.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

IMDN and BM66 lasted one week, id say Fathom will last about 1 day.

Many requested a review of something older so that’s what we intend to do.

#1852 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I heard he's already shopping it for a WNBJM...

Did BM66 really only last a week??

#1853 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Shhhhhiiiiiiittttt. I’ll review that game right now: D+, interesting art, interesting concept, BOREFEST
Having said that, playing it with buddies at a JGentry party late into the night (hours after Nagel has fallen asleep) with some Flip N Out moonshine, it turns into an A+.

Should come over and review some of my classics.

#1854 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

are you sure you weren't at my house for the last get together?

Don't hate on Larry's secret wallet loosening elixir.
Larry "you want an LE of the next stern?"
J.D. "nah, I'm going to wait and see how the code pans out and maybe get a show game deal to save some money if it turns out to be a great game"
Larry "try some of this"
J.D. "that's pretty good"
Larry " have some more"
J.D. "I like LE's, they so purdy, me want one"

#1855 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

are you sure you weren't at my house for the last get together?
Don't hate on Larry's secret wallet loosening elixir.
Larry "you want an LE of the next stern?"
J.D. "nah, I'm going to wait and see how the code pans out and maybe get a show game deal to save some money if it turns out to be a great game"
Larry "try some of this"
J.D. "that's pretty good"
Larry " have some more"
J.D. "I like LE's, they so purdy, me want one"

"It's A Trap!"

#1856 5 years ago

On SDTM Episode 68, Greg sits down with Recbar’s co-owner Tony Thomas.

#1857 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Would that be a C, D, or a big fat F?

Didn't you know, F=Fun!.

#1858 5 years ago

RecBar is pretty frickin sweet!

#1859 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

RecBar is pretty frickin sweet!

Yeah tons of pins and it just keeps growing! I find something new every time I’m there. Oddly enough my go to game there is Barbwire ha ha!

#1860 5 years ago

Tony bought my operation wolf. Very cool dude. Great interview.

#1861 5 years ago

Greg and SDTM thanks for introducing us to this amazing place! Tony seems like a straight up great guy and that place is incredible. Absolutely going to stop in and support them anytime I head south. Glad to see and meet people so supportive of the hobby and their community. Thanks.

Total side note. Curious what you two goof balls are going to do for the upcoming Episode #69 lol Like to suggest a segment on the sexiest backglasses, games, callouts, etc to fit the theme.... lol

#1862 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Total side note. Curious what you two goof balls are going to do for the upcoming Episode #69 lol Like to suggest a segment on the sexiest backglasses, games, callouts, etc to fit the theme.... lol

Is there a "Leave It To Beaver" pinball?
Tony is a stand up guy and wished I lived down the street, would save me alot of money.

#1863 5 years ago

Dammmmmn! Looks like recbar has upgraded a bit since I was there . All they have to do down grade the kids menu to the normal. Just a standard hot dog pbj mac or hamburger. They may have done that by now been about 8 months.

#1864 5 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Dammmmmn! Looks like recbar has upgraded a bit since I was there . All they have to do down grade the kids menu to the normal. Just a standard hot dog pbj mac or hamburger. They may have done that by now been about 8 months.

Wish i had a place like that near me. I wouldn’t have a need for a pinball machine in my house and would save tons of money.

#1865 5 years ago

Episode 68 - that was fun to watch. Neat episode and a neat place.

#1866 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Greg and SDTM thanks for introducing us to this amazing place! Tony seems like a straight up great guy and that place is incredible. Absolutely going to stop in and support them anytime I head south. Glad to see and meet people so supportive of the hobby and their community. Thanks.

Ha ha it never crossed my mind!!! But now it has!!!

Quoted from Spiderpin:

Is there a "Leave It To Beaver" pinball?
Tony is a stand up guy and wished I lived down the street, would save me alot of money.

No leave it to beaver!

Quoted from Gunnut40:

Yeah changed a lot! Not sure about the menu though

#1867 5 years ago
Look, i cant say what id like to say to you because i will just get moderated if i do so you may as well jus

No I didn't but it's still true. Why did you assume I was talking about you anyway other people shared your opinion. I just gave my opinion and you got personal. I think you are just an attention seeker.</blockquot
prob has sdtm posters all over his room!

#1868 5 years ago

I'm reading on the IMDN forum that there is a audio issue with that pin. Sounds like they a finally listening to the music.IMO Someone said: Further work is required from IMDN's audio department. I guess that means band? What say you Zack you were an owner of that pin.

#1869 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I'm reading on the IMDN forum that there is a audio issue with that pin. Sounds like they a finally listening to the music.IMO Someone said: Further work is required from IMDN's audio department. I guess that means band? What say you Zack you were an owner of that pin.

Never noticed. I always thought the sound lacked depth and bass that my otger spike games had but I figured it was just me trying to bear the music.

#1870 5 years ago

Well I guess someone’s ready for the review.

2D72DD74-6DB5-478D-B265-4EB3007D5FCC.jpeg2D72DD74-6DB5-478D-B265-4EB3007D5FCC.jpeg
#1871 5 years ago

Very creative! That will be a good review.

#1874 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Fun poll added

Know who else loves a fun poll..... your mom!

#1875 5 years ago

Why is there no “Team Drunk Greg” option?

#1876 5 years ago
Quoted from jsyjay:

Why is there no “Team Drunk Greg” option?

Ha ha because neither of us are proud of him!!!

#1877 5 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I heard that his mom moved to whoresburg

#1878 5 years ago

I voted but, not sure if I got the right guy.

#1879 5 years ago

Ahh love it. A Pole for your #69 show coming. I see the pieces coming together nicely. lol Let me guess the next topic is rubbers and cleaver uses for pinball rubber rings..... lol

#1880 5 years ago

Sorry Greg I picked team Zach. He puts up with my drunken nonsense texts.

#1881 5 years ago

I picked Abbott and Costello like a good team you both bring different qualities to the mix one has good looks and makes witty comments and Greg also says some interesting stuff.

#1882 5 years ago

Your Mom loves my poll.

Quoted from Ericc123:

I heard that his mom moved to whoresburg

<3

Quoted from TheLaw:

I voted but, not sure if I got the right guy.

Fucking Law

Quoted from Yelobird:

Ahh love it. A Pole for your #69 show coming. I see the pieces coming together nicely. lol Let me guess the next topic is rubbers and cleaver uses for pinball rubber rings..... lol

That escalated quickly

Quoted from Gunnut40:

Sorry Greg I picked team Zach. He puts up with my drunken nonsense texts.

BOOM! seems to be the most timely response these days.

Quoted from screaminr:

I picked Abbott and Costello like a good team you both bring different qualities to the mix one has good looks and makes witty comments and Greg also says some interesting stuff.

Welcome to the A Team!

#1883 5 years ago

Voted for team Greg.

Sorry Zach. But you do get points for eating Hot Dogs with Ketchup. Sort a A close 2nd.

Greg's faces and expressions make the show.

#1884 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Voted for team Greg.
Sorry Zach. But you do get points for eating Hot Dogs with Ketchup. Sort a A close 2nd.
Greg's faces and expressions make the show.

They are both equally great guys and i love their passion for pinball but Zach just makes me shake my head sometimes and i feel like i need to have a talk with him to keep him on the right track. I think hes just a little too young and could use some guidance once in awhile.

#1885 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They are both equally great guys and i love their passion for pinball but Zach just makes me shake my head sometimes and i feel like i need to have a talk with him to keep him on the right track. I think hes just a little too young and could use some guidance once in awhile.

I’m old at heart and trying to get him on track! But you know these young ones.....they think they know it all!

#1886 5 years ago

I’m old at heart and trying to get him on track! But you know these young ones.....they think they know it all!

You guys are good guys and you have a great show and i support you 100%. I would like to see you guys do a pinball stream once in awhile where you two battle it out against each other. Have you ever thought about doing that? Also, who would win? Whos the better player?

#1887 5 years ago

Yeah, they are both good guys. But Zach is off the beaten path sometimes. Greg's assessments of games line up closer to my opinions. Greg articulates himself better also, and of course I enjoy his expressions.

Zach does have a nice untrained pallette though when it comes to food, which is a good thing to have when playing pinball.

#1888 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Yeah, they are both good guys. But Zach is off the beaten path sometimes. Greg's assessments of games line up closer to my opinions. Greg articulates himself better also, and of course I enjoy his expressions.
Zach does have a nice untrained pallette though when it comes to food, which is a good thing to have when playing pinball.

Well there is one thing that has changed about the show from when it first started and where its at now that bothers me a little i wont lie, and im not going to talk about it publicly either. It still doesnt really change my opinion about the show too much because i still like it alot but theres one element that did change things for me a little. It also didnt change my opinion of Zach and Greg any at all because i can understand how easy it could be for it to happen. It probably would have happened to me also. They are good people and thats all that matters and id play pinball and have a beer with them any time!

#1889 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well there is one thing that has changed about the show from when it first started and where its at now that bothers me a little i wont lie, and im not going to talk about it publicly either. It still doesnt really change my opinion about the show too much because i still like it alot but theres one element that did change things for me a little. It also didnt change my opinion of Zach and Greg any at all because i can understand how easy it could be for it to happen. It probably would have happened to me also. They are good people and thats all that matters and id play pinball and have a beer with them any time!

Who Dey don’t be a punk haha. We are all ears here. Nothing worse than someone saying I gotta secret but I can’t tell. Then don’t tell me you have a secret haha

#1890 5 years ago

Zachs only secret is he's tried Mustard on Hot Dogs.

#1891 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Zachs only secret is he's tried Mustard on Hot Dogs.

I’m open minded and not afraid to try new things, but mustard never again

#1892 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’m open minded and not afraid to try new things, but mustard never again

I am with you on that. No mustard.

#1893 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Who Dey don’t be a punk haha. We are all ears here. Nothing worse than someone saying I gotta secret but I can’t tell. Then don’t tell me you have a secret haha

No secrets here but im not gonna start a big shit show about being biased and stuff on here. You can PM me if you like though. Im not mad or anything like that so not a big deal. Its nothing that affects my life.

#1894 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No secrets here but im not gonna start a big shit show about being biased and stuff on here. You can PM me if you like though. Im not mad or anything like that so not a big deal. Its nothing that affects my life.

Big meanie punk ass! Ha ha

#1895 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

we may have a discussion about it on episode 70 stay tuned

#1896 5 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Big meanie punk ass! Ha ha

You know me Gunnut, Im a mean person.

Im nicer than most people that i know but i dont pull no punches or beat around the bush. Other than that im easy to get along with.

#1897 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

we may have a discussion about it on episode 70 stay tuned

Oh i cant wait! Im sure ole Who Dey will get shit on pretty good i bet! Yaaaay!!! Lol

#1898 5 years ago

Let’s talk some Deadpool Pinball, with all the pretty pictures and stuff.

SDTM Episode 69: Deadpool First Impressions

#1899 5 years ago

Zach finally bought a TNA! I bet he sold it before they finished filming this episode.

#1900 5 years ago

It was nice having the boys back together where they belong. I have been listening to Zach on the TWIP podcasts and, while I enjoy the format and content of the show, Zach is better with Greg and they are both better when they are together doing SDTM. Enjoyed the first impressions, but I can't wait until you guys can do a thorough review of Deadpool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/38?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.