2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,115 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by jeffgoldstein2
  • Topic is favorited by 132 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“*NEW* SDTM Exclusive: JJP Willy Wonka First Look”

• Team Greg 63 votes
      33%
    • Team Zach 40 votes
      21%
    • Neither 23 votes
      12%
    • One cannot pick between Abbott or Costello 63 votes
      33%

(189 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 234 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0C71AB38-58AA-4907-BEA3-06A704F6D908.jpeg
    FC2C8C45-A093-47F1-8FEE-06A2AF310BAC.jpeg
    A4606F18-9B06-4950-B374-A9F4C8A4D7A6 (resized).jpeg
    C5C69297-66EC-485C-A0D0-A1B6FC6A8A62 (resized).jpeg
    31B712C0-B37D-4E8B-B5E5-EC68A18540EF (resized).jpeg
    arnold terminating a joint.gif
    EC44E86C-71DB-4377-9BE2-0DCB9AB20EDE (resized).jpeg
    456740B8-87F4-46E2-A51E-EE95DF505464 (resized).jpeg
    3A8D18C5-75A9-4CA2-9E48-EDDFB9DEE493 (resized).jpeg
    oktoberfest-costume-lederhosen-bavarian-octoberfest (resized).jpg
    FCE95DEC-92F0-478A-BEB1-C2476B7B57C3 (resized).jpeg
    what_does_that_say (resized).jpg
    Bone.jpg
    shamwow-towel-1_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
    48C9D160-CD7C-4127-86AB-3E2782D329AB (resized).png
    15C663DF-FC31-4975-9FC7-B95367470BE9 (resized).png

There are 4115 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 83.
    #1701 9 months ago

Delt, the answer to your dilemma is .... buy 4 more pins. Everybody has a spare pin or two they could sell. But you feel cut to the bone and that none of yours should go. That tells me you should really have 8-9 pins as your normal collection size. Keep your 5 pins and buy your next 3 favorites plus 1 really stupid em pin, putting you at 9. Then ask yourself, which pin should I sell? Pick 1 of those and sell it and you are down to stable 8's.

If I had to sell one of yours it would be TNA or SS.

#1702 9 months ago

Asside from the hurtful pizzagate negativity from Zach what an amazing show. Also nice to see both your appreciation of family as a priority with your mini guest. Pinball is fun but family is priceless. We sent you and Mr Bone a mod package to share (hopefully) with family. You guys truly share a passion which is appreciated and honest. Keep up doing what you love and thanks for sharing!

#1703 9 months ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Delt, the answer to your dilemma is .... buy 4 more pins. Everybody has a spare pin or two they could sell. But you feel cut to the bone and that none of yours should go. That tells me you should really have 8-9 pins as your normal collection size. Keep your 5 pins and buy your next 3 favorites plus 1 really stupid em pin, putting you at 9. Then ask yourself, which pin should I sell? Pick 1 of those and sell it and you are down to stable 8's.
    If I had to sell one of yours it would be TNA or SS.

haha - tell my wife the same Jeff! Seriously though, I could buy 5 more at this point but I do need to keep it in check a little. Right now I'm thinking of TnA going but we'll see.

#1704 9 months ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Asside from the hurtful pizzagate negativity from Zach what an amazing show. Also nice to see both your appreciation of family as a priority with your mini guest. Pinball is fun but family is priceless. We sent you and Mr Bone a mod package to share (hopefully) with family. You guys truly share a passion which is appreciated and honest. Keep up doing what you love and thanks for sharing!

Thanks Yelo, yeah family is number one to the Bone and I. We consider the Mod Couple and you all on this thread part of the SDTM family. Thank you all for the continued discussion and support.

Edit- The Law is a distant cousin to the SDTM fam though haha.

#1705 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Edit- The Law is a distant cousin to the SDTM fam though haha.

Too funny. Not sure how to read that though as Cousins in Indiana are typically closer than wives....

#1706 9 months ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Too funny. Not sure how to read that though as Cousins in Indiana are typically closer than wives....

Heeeeeeey! That’s Kentucky

#1707 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Heeeeeeey! That’s Kentucky

I can hear the bandjo playing right now.

#1708 9 months ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

I can hear the bandjo playing right now.

And Ned Baty squealing like a pig!

#1709 9 months ago

they're both close to Arkansas...…..where the "tooth"brush was made!

#1710 9 months ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:It would be hard for me to get rid of those 3 for a newer stern. If you did I’d probably keep the BSD!

I don't think I could have less than 3 games ever again.

#1711 9 months ago

Anyone wanna see the final wizard mode on The Hobbit? SDTM Chuck Wurt reaches There & Back Again among other great highlights. Intense journey to get there, check it out.

#1712 9 months ago

You asked, we answered! The Wizard of Oz review is available now for your viewing pleasure.

SDTM Episode 67

#1713 9 months ago

Aussie checking in.

My wife also hates your voice, but also your face.

#1714 9 months ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

Aussie checking in.

....brutal bruh, just brutal

#1715 9 months ago

I’m interested in seeing your opinions, my wife really wants to bring one of these home, not a theme that interests me at all but getting her on board makes life easier! I might flip my TNA for one.

#1716 9 months ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

Aussie checking in.

Zack, that's why they are down under.

#1717 9 months ago

IMO you guys are dead on with WOZ....I own it and it is by far one of the most frustrating pins I have played. The left outline really pisses me off. Everyone in my family has put up an amazing score but know one knows how it happened. I hate to say this but I do not know if it even says jackpot, nor do I have an idea of how to get a jackpot. On the other hand there is so much to do that I love it. The theme integration is amazing, light show is dazzling, the call out are outstanding and when the magnet catches the ball for an easy shot on the witch...incredible. I have such a love hate relationship with WOZ

#1718 9 months ago
    Quoted from BigT:

IMO you guys are dead on with WOZ....I own it and it is by far one of the most frustrating pins I have played. The left outline really pisses me off. Everyone in my family has put up an amazing score but know one knows how it happened. I hate to say this but I do not know if it even says jackpot, nor do I have an idea of how to get a jackpot. On the other hand there is so much to do that I love it. The theme integration is amazing, light show is dazzling, the call out are outstanding and when the magnet catches the ball for an easy shot on the witch...incredible. I have such a love hate relationship with WOZ

Spot on as well! It is mystifying!

Quoted from FalconPunch:

Aussie checking in.

This made my morning.....Zach’s not so much

#1719 9 months ago

Great review. I sold my rrwoz to get pirates (still waiting) there's no place like home used to do my head in , I thought I would never say this but sometimes you just want your ball to die.

#1720 9 months ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

Aussie checking in.

Holy shit man. Harsh.

#1721 9 months ago

Another great review as usual. I never considered WOZ before even though my wife said it would be her top machine to get. This review may have moved me into that direction. Oh...and Zach's voice is fine.

#1722 9 months ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Holy shit man. Harsh.

you know it’s bad when a delt is looking up for me.

Quoted from Ericc123:

Another great review as usual. I never considered WOZ before even though my wife said it would be her top machine to get. This review may have moved me into that direction. Oh...and Zach's voice is fine.

Kinda made me want another, but when I have one it just doesn’t get played idk

#1723 9 months ago

Ryan C, since you guys love my voice so much, here’s some more content.

Breaking News on This Week In Pinball Podcast Episode 6

https://thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-podcast-episode-6/

#1724 9 months ago

The wives do love it luckily for me my wife loves The Hobbit more

#1725 9 months ago

It's almost midnight here time to go to bed what's the breaking news

#1726 9 months ago

A face only a mother could love

IMG_20180723_235110 (resized).jpg
    #1727 9 months ago

Another great and spot on show. WOZ is the go to pin when company comes over. Most seem less intimidated by it compared to looking at say CFTBL. Great episode even with the slams on poor Zach. He has feelings guys...... lol Bet he's at the salon getting his eyebrows waxed with a double pedi while he tells his beautician how mean you guys are! lol (Beautician, "No Zach, you Are pretty!" "now how about that Brazilian wax!") lol Show Idea, let Greg do your beauty treatment!

#1728 9 months ago

Food for thought for a future episode. I watch a lot of Youtube videos where two people go head to head to predict things with the loser having to undergo some ridiculous punishment for losing and have it filmed. I propose the Zach vs Greg challenge of predicting the TWIPY'S and the loser gets a Brazilian wax.

#1729 9 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

It's almost midnight here time to go to bed what's the breaking news

Couldn’t you have went to bed before posting that snapshot?

Quoted from Yelobird:

Another great and spot on show. WOZ is the go to pin when company comes over. Most seem less intimidated by it compared to looking at say CFTBL. Great episode even with the slams on poor Zach. He has feelings guys...... lol Bet he's at the salon getting his eyebrows waxed with a double pedi while he tells his beautician how mean you guys are! lol (Beautician, "No Zach, you Are pretty!" "now how about that Brazilian wax!") lol Show Idea, let Greg do your beauty treatment!

She’s a stylist, not a beautician let’s get that straight right from the gate. Also everyone should know that The Mod Couple kindly sent Greg and I some good ole Chicago deep dish pizzas which were so much appreciate. The family and I dove into ours last night and it was great. Thanks Mod Couple!!!

P.S. Greg is not coming anywhere near this face.

Quoted from Ericc123:

Food for thought for a future episode. I watch a lot of Youtube videos where two people go head to head to predict things with the loser having to undergo some ridiculous punishment for losing and have it filmed. I propose the Zach vs Greg challenge of predicting the TWIPY'S and the loser gets a Brazilian wax.

Great idea and I accept the challenge. Greg on the other hand, is soft and scared of competition vs. yours truly.

#1730 9 months ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

TWIPY'S and the loser gets a Brazilian wax.

No! - Why the hell would you want to subject us viewers to Zach getting waxed!?! After that Woz video the torture of him getting his eyes done was more than any viewer should have been forced to watch!

#1731 9 months ago
    Quoted from Beebl:

No! - Why the hell would you want to subject us viewers to Zach getting waxed!?! After that Woz video the torture of him getting his eyes done was more than any viewer should have been forced to watch!

Best Brows in the Business

#1732 9 months ago

Enjoyed your WOZ review. That's how I would have reviewed it a few weeks ago. Something about it made me always walk away unsatisfied when I'd play one on location. Then I watched a few tutorials and got one in my home. I'm still in the honeymoon phase but I'm enjoying it so much more. First, it is in a well lit environment, so that helps it feel not so tight (pin stadium lights ship today!). Plus, now that I know what the heck I'm doing, its a lot of fun. And the shots are actually pretty good and the rules make you shoot all over the playfield. Like all of Keefer's games, the rules are not easy to explain and take a bit of time to feel familiar. But, for the first time, I can say I'm loving this game. But the best part, is I am usually playing two player with either my wife or daughter. And that's a great thing!

#1733 9 months ago
    Quoted from Crile1:

Enjoyed your WOZ review. That's how I would have reviewed it a few weeks ago. Something about it made me always walk away unsatisfied when I'd play one on location. Then I watched a few tutorials and got one in my home. I'm still in the honeymoon phase but I'm enjoying it so much more. First, it is in a well lit environment, so that helps it feel not so tight (pin stadium lights ship today!). Plus, now that I know what the heck I'm doing, its a lot of fun. And the shots are actually pretty good and the rules make you shoot all over the playfield. Like all of Keefer's games, the rules are not easy to explain and take a bit of time to feel familiar. But, for the first time, I can say I'm loving this game. But the best part, is I am usually playing two player with either my wife or daughter. And that's a great thing!

Awesome to hear! Hoping the family continues playing WOZ and hates the grotesque and shallow playing BSD so that you can sell to me

#1734 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Best Brows in the Business

Lol! Yeah you and the broker...

#1735 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Couldn’t you have went to bed before posting that snapshot?

She’s a stylist, not a beautician let’s get that straight right from the gate. Also everyone should know that The Mod Couple kindly sent Greg and I some good ole Chicago deep dish pizzas which were so much appreciate. The family and I dove into ours last night and it was great. Thanks Mod Couple!!!
    P.S. Greg is not coming anywhere near this face.

Great idea and I accept the challenge. Greg on the other hand, is soft and scared of competition vs. yours truly.

Anytime. We appreciate what you guys do! Plus you need to remember what Good pizza tastes like! lol

#1736 9 months ago

Sorry Zack the beers got to me and I got bored while waiting for the breaking news don't worry you could be a model down here anytime

#1737 9 months ago

Love the show guys, my first Pin was a Black Rose, and I found your Black Rose review, now I have watched every show and sub to your Podcast. Your reviews are pretty spot on and entertaining. I gotta ask though you seemed to love Houdini, why did you sell it? Lose too much hair from those tight shots?

#1738 9 months ago
    Quoted from Captain-Flint:

Love the show guys, my first Pin was a Black Rose, and I found your Black Rose review, now I have watched every show and sub to your Podcast. Your reviews are pretty spot on and entertaining. I gotta ask though you seemed to love Houdini, why did you sell it? Lose too much hair from those tight shots?

Hey thanks for sticking around! I sell machines frequently to keep new content for the show and to stay rehearsed as I can with pins....and I have a short attention span haha. Houdini left because I wanted to switch up lineup and knew the longer I waited the less it was going to be worth. I’ll happily own one again though. It’s one of my favorites

#1739 9 months ago

Been a long time fan of you guys ever since Greg had a Johnny Mnemonic. Keep up the good work!

This or that?
    Transformers Pro or Avatar Pro?

#1740 9 months ago

This or that.

Zach's Face or Zach's voice.

#1741 9 months ago
    Quoted from IceMaster:

Been a long time fan of you guys ever since Greg had a Johnny Mnemonic. Keep up the good work!
    This or that?
    Transformers Pro or Avatar Pro?

Battle of the Unappreciated. I like it, thanks

#1742 9 months ago
    Quoted from FalconPunch:

This or that.
    Zach's Face or Zach's voice.

That there is Dam funny and it Better be covered on the show! lolol

#1743 9 months ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

If Zach wears a Greg mask I think the Youtube numbers will go up significantly.

#1744 9 months ago

Iron Maiden sucks! what do we do!?

ZACH (resized).png
    #1745 9 months ago

Ouch. Somehow LW3 would win this one.

#1746 9 months ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

I’ll add it.

Quoted from FalconPunch:

If Zach wears a Greg mask I think the Youtube numbers will go up significantly.

If I had Ryan C hair, then we may actually surpass 2k subscribers.

Quoted from Monte:

Mmmm now that’s a woman I wouldn’t mind taking out for a steak dinner. Side note: impressive photoshop skills. I’m jealous.

#1747 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

If I had Ryan C hair...

whoa...must mean something diff'rent in Indiana

#1748 9 months ago
    Quoted from BigT:

I hate to say this but I do not know if it even says jackpot, nor do I have an idea of how to get a jackpot.

It only calls out Jackpot or Super Jackpot during Rescue Multiball where each of the six main shots has to be hit three times to light the corresponding RESCUE letter, the third time you hit each shot it will say Super Jackpot. E.C.M.B. is all about collecting the three items from the Wizard and the call-outs match that.

If you put up really big points you have combined modes, particularly a Munchkin Mode started AFTER your MB started and / or a Haunted Mode, of course a Crystal Ball mode doubles scoring and if you can keep a ball going on either PF it's then 3x scoring, throw in an HOADC bonus and you'll have huge points (if you've made shots during the mode).

#1749 9 months ago
    Quoted from Monte:

That is super creepy!!!!!

Quoted from TheLaw:

Ouch. Somehow LW3 would win this one.

Ha ha you may be right

#1750 9 months ago
    Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

That is super creepy!!!!!

Ha ha you may be right

As soon as I heard your Zach as Dorothy impersonation, this image was burned into my mind. It must be shared!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 149.00
    $ 218.00
    $ 6.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 109.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Playfield - Plastics
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 109.99
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 71.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 209.99
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 4115 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 83.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside