bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 125.
#1651 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Time to take out the control gate

I would if it wasn;t time to sell the thing so quick

#1652 5 years ago

Lotta picks over IMDN.

Interesting.

#1653 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Lotta picks over IMDN.
Interesting.

Must be some good drugs in Indiana

#1654 5 years ago

Seriously? Bar toaster oven pizza over Gino's East or Giordano's? I am starting to think Greg is the level headed guy now.... lol Great show as always.

This or that - Chicago beef sandwich or Chicago pizza?
Corn on the cob or a Tamale?
CFTBL or Funhouse

And FYI chili is more of a stew not soup! lol Chilly with noddles is Chill-Mac!

#1655 5 years ago

Sandra Bullock wants a Demolition Man.

#1656 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Must be some good drugs in Indiana

No, just Meth I believe. Greg and I are high on The Truth hahaha.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Seriously? Bar toaster oven pizza over Gino's East or Giordano's? I am starting to think Greg is the level headed guy now.... lol Great show as always.
This or that - Chicago beef sandwich or Chicago pizza?
Corn on the cob or a Tamale?
CFTBL or Funhouse
And FYI chili is more of a stew not soup! lol Chilly with noddles is Chill-Mac!

Bar toaster pizza?!?! Thanks for the suggestion. And chili shouldn’t have macaroni noodles, we are talking straight up spaghetti noodles and you can keep your thick stew chili and put it on a hotdog but make sure to add ketchup.

SDTM Joke Of The Week: Greg is more level-headed. Hahaha, but honestly, you may be right.

Quoted from Spiderpin:

Sandra Bullock wants a Demolition Man.

Sounds like another SDTM Road Trip is in order.

#1657 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

No, just Meth I believe. Greg and I are high on The Truth hahaha.

I think the sales numbers and all of the excitement of Maiden say different. SW is a good game i agree, but its not IMDN. Iron Maiden is kicking ass right now and will be for a long time to come and there’s a good reason for that.

#1658 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think the sales numbers and all of the excitement of Maiden say different. SW is a good game i agree, but its not IMDN. Iron Maiden is kicking ass right now and will be for a long time to come and there’s a good reason for that.

I couldn’t agree more. Maiden will out sell SW easily.

#1659 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Easily and it wont even be close.

#1660 5 years ago

Glad to see I'm not the only crazy one who picks SW over IMDN. I was underwhelmed by IMDN when I played an LE. I totally agree with Zach and Greg. I didn't feel engaged in the modes in IMDN like I do SW. Perhaps this is just a byproduct of it being a music pin. I think all music pin modes seem to not have as much excitement when compared to movie properties because there is no established narrative being followed. But I will say that SW keeps my heart rate up the entire time because I'm trying to keep from draining so I can hit the next shot. IMDN never gave me that sense of excitement. My ball times were long even on my first game and I never felt in fear of my ball draining. At the location I was at, SW got lots more attention than IMDN. IMDN fans are vocal, but it is still kind of niche I think, compared to properties like SW, BM 66, Ghostbusters, etc. I'm curious to see if the IMDN love still exists in 6 months to a year and if so, by whom. Will this be a game for the masses, or just the competitive player and die hard fans of the band? Not knocking the game. If you love it, then great. I just find it interesting to see SW love blossom over time and curious what will be the fate of IMDN.

#1661 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Glad to see I'm not the only crazy one who picks SW over IMDN. I was underwhelmed by IMDN when I played an LE. I totally agree with Zach and Greg. I didn't feel engaged in the modes in IMDN like I do SW. Perhaps this is just a byproduct of it being a music pin. I think all music pin modes seem to not have as much excitement when compared to movie properties because there is no established narrative being followed. But I will say that SW keeps my heart rate up the entire time because I'm trying to keep from draining so I can hit the next shot. IMDN never gave me that sense of excitement. My ball times were long even on my first game and I never felt in fear of my ball draining. At the location I was at, SW got lots more attention than IMDN. IMDN fans are vocal, but it is still kind of niche I think, compared to properties like SW, BM 66, Ghostbusters, etc. I'm curious to see if the IMDN love still exists in 6 months to a year and if so, by whom. Will this be a game for the masses, or just the competitive player and die hard fans of the band? Not knocking the game. If you love it, then great. I just find it interesting to see SW love blossom over time and curious what will be the fate of IMDN.

Why would people not still love IMDN in 6-12 months from now, its still going to be the same great game isnt it? There are lots or people buying a IMDN pin that absolutely hates Iron Maidens music, so what does that tell you about the game? IMDN could very well end up being Sterns best selling game ever. The game is pure greatness in every way.

#1662 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Why would people not still love IMDN in 6-12 months from now, its still going to be the same great game isnt it? There are lots or people buying a IMDN pin that absolutely hates Iron Maidens music, so what does that tell you about the game? IMDN could very well end up being Sterns best selling game ever. The game is pure greatness in every way.

Lots of people buy games built on hype or just want that new game feeling and sell within 3-6 months saying they were let down. Heck, if you wanted an LE the impression was that you had to buy before you tried. It happens all the time on Pinside. Folks selling with super low plays (less than 100-200). Plus I think re-sale amounts will also give some impression. Does it hold its value or do used games fall in price considerably. Not knocking the game, but I'm just saying cool down your hyperbole a little bit and lets see what the masses have to say over time. It is always interesting to see how games either grow, slide, or remain stable in popularity and value over time and why. But for me, Iron Maiden does not have that "it" factor. I'm glad it does for the owners and I hope it stays. I am loving my SW premium after nearly 6 months of ownership and I really don't see it leaving, ever. If that is how IMDN owners feel in 6 months, then that is great! But IMDN is not the second coming of pinball that folks like you seem to promote, in my opinion.

#1663 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I think we may be surprised if we seen production numbers. I’d put money on sw outselling imdn

Quoted from Crile1:

Lots of people buy games built on hype or just want that new game feeling and sell within 3-6 months saying they were let down. Heck, if you wanted an LE the impression was that you had to buy before you tried. It happens all the time on Pinside. Folks selling with super low plays (less than 100-200). Plus I think re-sale amounts will also give some impression. Does it hold its value or do used games fall in price considerably. Not knocking the game, but I'm just saying cool down your hyperbole a little bit and lets see what the masses have to say over time. It is always interesting to see how games either grow, slide, or remain stable in popularity and value over time and why. But for me, Iron Maiden does not have that "it" factor. I'm glad it does for the owners and I hope it stays. I am loving my SW premium after nearly 6 months of ownership and I really don't see it leaving, ever. If that is how IMDN owners feel in 6 months, then that is great! But IMDN is not the second coming of pinball that folks like you seem to promote, in my opinion.

I do tend to tire of music pins quicker but they are always welcomed as a fresh change of pace.

#1664 5 years ago

Star Wars has a theme that practically sells it site unseen.

I’ve played some hours on Star Wars. And it’s fun. But pretty much you plunge into trouble. The rule set takes a lot of plays to become coherent. Overall it’s uninspired game with a great theme and fast flow.

Iron Maiden feels and shoots like an inspired game design. It’s special. Inspired layout. Inspired software. Being a multi year project for Keith, and inspired programming from new blood at stern.

I think Zach needs to own a premium IMDN for a couple months. Just like how Star Wars grew on him, despite very poor impressions of the game at release and months after.

#1665 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Star Wars has a theme that practically sells it site unseen.
I’ve played some hours on Star Wars. And it’s fun. But pretty much you plunge into trouble. The rule set takes a lot of plays to become coherent. Overall it’s uninspired game with a great theme and fast flow.
Iron Maiden feels and shoots like an inspired game design. It’s special. Inspired layout. Inspired software. Being a multi year project for Keith, and inspired programming from new blood at stern.
I think Zach needs to own a premium IMDN for a couple months. Just like how Star Wars grew on him, despite very poor impressions of the game at release and months after.

Possibly, only time will tell. I still really like Iron Maiden and I agree, the layout and rules are special and inspired.

#1666 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Possibly, only time will tell. I still really like Iron Maiden and I agree, the layout and rules are special and inspired.

Zach - If the theme was something you liked as much as Star Wars instead of Iron Maiden, do you think you would have still voted for Star Wars? I am not really a fan of the band, but I am okay with the music and art - and love the way IMDN plays. But if you really dislike the theme (as your D rating indicates you do), I think it is hard to get over that emotional aspect of the game, no matter how objective you are trying to be about the layout and rules.

I wonder how many people commenting about your choice (defending or attacking) own both machines? It is why I am respectful of your opinion (gonna have to try SW at the arcade one more time) even though I disagree with it (doing so as an owner of an IMDN premium).

#1667 5 years ago

I personally struggled with which to buy. SW and IMDN. And watched the SDTM video review with Valdimort as a guest. Personally it helped sway me away from the pin.

However I went on location and played the crap out of sw. While I’m a life Long die hard fan, I struggled to enjoy it.

At the golden gate pinball festival I got my first hands on a IMDN. I don’t like the band at all. But saw it as an amazing monster themed pin with matching music. So this overcame the dislike for the music/band on its own. I ended up having a lot of fun and enjoying the shots. In my first 10 plays I had gotten trooper and mummy. Played through modes and got hooked.

Maybe some day I’ll get a sw. depending on what comes out q4 and q1.

#1668 5 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Zach - If the theme was something you liked as much as Star Wars instead of Iron Maiden, do you think you would have still voted for Star Wars? I am not really a fan of the band, but I am okay with the music and art - and love the way IMDN plays. But if you really dislike the theme (as your D rating indicates you do), I think it is hard to get over that emotional aspect of the game, no matter how objective you are trying to be about the layout and rules.
I wonder how many people commenting about your choice (defending or attacking) own both machines? It is why I am respectful of your opinion (gonna have to try SW at the arcade one more time) even though I disagree with it (doing so as an owner of an IMDN premium).

Absolutely. If I was able to rank theme and music higher then it would be among my top rated pins. For me, theme can pull me in and makes me feel like the game I’m playing is special, bringing me back for more and more games. Also, Yeti’s art is fantastic on IMDN but it doesn’t relate to me visually as well as ghostbusters. SW art is not special, but , ratings aside, seeing ugly Darth Vader and stormtroopers still feels better when I walk into my game room than beautifully rendered Eddies which I have no attachment to.

Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I personally struggled with which to buy. SW and IMDN. And watched the SDTM video review with Valdimort as a guest. Personally it helped sway me away from the pin.
However I went on location and played the crap out of sw. While I’m a life Long die hard fan, I struggled to enjoy it.
At the golden gate pinball festival I got my first hands on a IMDN. I don’t like the band at all. But saw it as an amazing monster themed pin with matching music. So this overcame the dislike for the music/band on its own. I ended up having a lot of fun and enjoying the shots. In my first 10 plays I had gotten trooper and mummy. Played through modes and got hooked.
Maybe some day I’ll get a sw. depending on what comes out q4 and q1.

Nice choice. Now let’s hear your record on consequetive loops. Man I love that shot my record is eight I think

#1669 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Nice choice. Now let’s hear your record on consequetive loops. Man I love that shot my record is eight I think

Four so far. It gets going FAST and timing is tough. Also a late hit often ends up with a drain.

Three on the inner loop.

#1670 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Four so far. It gets going FAST and timing is tough. Also a late hit often ends up with a drain.
Three on the inner loop.

Yup three on the inner here too

#1671 5 years ago

I prefer SW over IMDN. Doesn’t mean IMDN isn’t good. I like playing IMDN a lot

#1672 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

SW is a touch ahead of IMDN at my house.

#1673 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You guys have drugs or something in Michigan?

#1674 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Damn Law you didn’t shit on my opinion!!!! (Cue the choir “Hallelujah”)

#1675 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Damn Law you didn’t shit on my opinion!!!! (Cue the choir “Hallelujah”)

There is one game that i am waiting to see your review on Zach and i cant wait until it happens. Its going to answer alot of questions for me that i already know the answers to but i just want to see how acurate that my thinking is lol. That review is going to say ALOT though and it really is going to be EPIC!

#1676 5 years ago

Excellent episode guys; very spot on with a lot of opinions. I too prefer SW over IMDN. But Zach...there is a lot of hate in the undertone of your voice for SW PRO. Dont hate on us too much just cause us PRO guys, like Gregg, enjoy working mech's, machines, and moneyJust messing around. Keep up the good work.

#1677 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Same and a lot of it comes down to theme and ruleset design for me. New Stern pins are almost $6k-$9k depending on model and for $6k-$9k I better like the theme and music, lol. Gameplay is not enough to get me to drop that type of dough on a pin. Star Wars does have a traditional fan layout but the premium / LE models offers a unique twist on it with the hyperspeed loop toy, exploding Death Star toy, fork ramp, outlane ball save mech, etc. Then there's the theme itself, its Star Wars and the original films at that featuring licensed music, original hand drawn artwork by Disney, actor audio and actor video. To have all of those licensed assets in a pinball machine is huge as most pins don't pull that off.

To top it off Star Wars now has one of Stern's deepest objective based rulesets that does a great job of telling the trilogies story through the 4 different locations. I can see why people like Iron Maiden (its a cool looking and fun playing pin) but as someone who never really listened to them and isn't a big fan of their music I can't see owning one for my home collection but will gladly play it on location. With all of that being said I'm sure the exact opposite can be said for someone that loves Iron Maiden but isn't a Star Wars fan.

#1678 5 years ago

Nice episode - surprised neither picked dialed in for JJP (pick one). Zach - did you already sell that BM66? Also - thanks for using my question! I agree tron over MET.

but zach - cmon now.....resident SDTM troll? I love the show!! Even donated. Damn.....

anyway - next submission for ToT = Tron vs SS

#1679 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nice episode - surprised neither picked dialed in for JJP (pick one). Zach - did you already sell that BM66? Also - thanks for using my question! I agree tron over MET.
but zach - cmon now.....resident SDTM troll? I love the show!! Even donated. Damn.....
anyway - next submission for ToT = Tron vs SS

Bm66 is gone gone gone. We love teasing you Delt you’re one of our people! You bust our balls we bust yours that’s the deal. Tron vs ss is a bit tricky thanks

#1680 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Bm66 is gone gone gone. We love teasing you Delt you’re one of our people! You bust our balls we bust yours that’s the deal. Tron vs ss is a bit tricky thanks

Ok I hear that - we def bust balls. As for BM66....oh man I called that - remember all those mods you bought....damn.

You're praise of SWPrem has me thinking I need to see the latest code.

#1681 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Zach - did you already sell that BM66?

He kept it for about a week. Must be a good game because thats a long time for Zach to keep a game.

#1682 5 years ago

Hey Zach and Greg, thanks for using my questions on this episode:

Glad to see TOTAN vs CV vs TOM wasn't a slam dunk answer, it really is a tough choice. The correct answer is CV.

HS vs F14 vs BK2K was meant to represent the top Steve Ritchie games of the 80s. The correct answer is HS, and it's not even close.

I was sad to see how quickly you skimmed over the top Gottlieb one player wedgeheads. You guys really need to play some of the older stuff more, you're missing out. The correct answer is El Dorado.

Great show guys!

#1683 5 years ago

Well I've literally been doing a this or that for the past two weeks and still can't decide. Thoughts?

SS or Tron

Both are collector quality.

I'm leaning towards Tron just bc it's easier to find them but damn. I would get a 6th but the wife would flip the F out. Three years in and I've gone from tops 2 to five so already pushing it.

What say you SDTM fans? Replacement is going to be TaF. I'm feeling the older games recently.

#1684 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well I've literally been doing a this or that for the past two weeks and still can't decide. Thoughts?
SS or Tron
Both are collector quality.
I'm leaning towards Tron just bc it's easier to find them but damn. I would get a 6th but the wife would flip the F out. Three years in and I've gone from tops 2 to five so already pushing it.
What say you SDTM fans? Replacement is going to be TaF. I'm feeling the older games recently.

Tron is the better game but SS is a awesome classic that is going to hold its value better most likely. If you like older games then id sell the Tron. Also SS and Adams Family sitting beside each other go together like peanut butter and jelly, Tron and Adams Family not so much. Thats a very tough call truthfully because SS is such a classic and it would be hard for me to let go of, but they are bringing big bucks right now also, so everything has a price i suppose. Heres what i say, ever which one is getting played the least, let it go!

#1685 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Tron is the better game but SS is a awesome classic that is going to hold its value better most likely. If you like older games then id sell the Tron. Also SS and Adams Family sitting beside each other go together like peanut butter and jelly, Tron and Adams Family not so much. Thats a very tough call truthfully because SS is such a classic and it would be hard for me to let go of, but they are bringing big bucks right now also, so everything has a price i suppose. Heres what i say, ever which one is getting played the least, let it go!

Who dey - I always appreciate your feedback even though you're a Bengals fan! Jk you know I'm new yorker at heart.

I feel the exact same way as SS and TaF would be so good together. Did I mention that sitting between them would be a AFM? Add in the fact the value will def hold better on SS I'm def leaning towards selling Tron. The problem is Tron is a special game. Love the sound and that top left flipper. Plus mine is so over the top modded it's perfection.

I can't sell AFM bc I love it - that leaves me with TnA and collectors IJTPA. See my dilemma. Can't let those two go. I would say TnA bc price would be nice but it's so unique I love having it in the collection. Nothing feels like it.

Play time is prob a little more on Tron but not much.

#1686 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Who dey - I always appreciate your feedback even though you're a Bengals game! Jk you know I'm new yorker at heart.
I feel the exact same way as SS and TaF would be so good together. Did I mention that sitting between them would be a AFM? Add in the fact the value will def hold better on SS I'm def leaning towards selling Tron. The problem is Tron is a special game. Love the sound and that top left flipper. Plus mine is so over the top modded it's perfection.
I can't sell AFM bc I love it - that leaves me with TnA and collectors IJTPA. See my dilemma. Can't let those two go. I would say TnA bc price would be nice but it's so unique I love having it in the collection. Nothing feels like it.
Play time is prob a little more on Tron but not much.

IJTPA would be untouchable for life so you can just bolt that one to the floor today if you want. Now heres what i would do if it were me, its not me but if it was. I would sell TNA and get TAF. I would then go to my wife and say ....honey i love you so much and you are the best woman on this earth.......right after you throw up in your mouth a little and chuckle to yourself i would then say ....can i please add a 6th game to my collection? Say i promise this is it and i will never go over 6. She is going to either smile and say yes because of the nice things you just told her or she will get pissed and throw a fit and say go ahead dumbass but this is it and i effing mean it, NO MORE than six!! Then after that you go buy yourself a brand new IMDN and you got the most awesome collection anyone could ever ask for!

Oh yeah.....and the Jets and Giants both suck and the Yankees too!

#1687 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

IJTPA would be untouchable for life so you can just bolt that one to the floor today if you want. Now heres what i would do if it were me, its not me but if it was. I would sell TNA and get TAF. I would then go to my wife and say ....honey i love you so much and you are the best woman on this earth.......right after you throw up in your mouth a little and chuckle to yourself i would then say ....can i please add a 6th game to my collection? Say i promise this is it and i will never go over 6. She is going to either smile and say yes because of the nice things you just told her or she will get pissed and throw a fit and say go ahead dumbass but this is it and i effing mean it, NO MORE than six!! Then after that you go buy yourself a brand new IMDN and you got the most awesome collection anyone could ever ask for!

Yeah sell TNA to me so we can review it hahaha

#1688 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah sell TNA to me so we can review it hahaha

I already know that you would give it an A+ In every catagory though so no use.

#1689 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I already know that you would give it an A+ In every catagory though so no use.

(Sniff sniff sniiiiiiiff) Doth thou nose smell a little sarcasm?

#1690 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

(Sniff sniff sniiiiiiiff) Doth thou nose smell a little sarcasm?

Possibly a little

#1691 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yankees and Giants baby - city of champions.

ok sorry...haha. Already went down the 6th game road and it's a non starter - COLD response. Not going to happen and honestly I need to keep myself in check b/c I say 6 and then I'm 7, 8 and forget about it.

I really should sell the TnA as it makes most financial sense but enjoy it too much. IJTPA - you're spot on. Game is as bolt in as you get in my house. I sold a really nice one and regretted it. Got a little nicer and holding on.

1st world problems here fellas.

#1692 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yankees and Giants baby - city of champions.
ok sorry...haha. Already went down the 6th game road and it's a non starter - COLD response. Not going to happen and honestly I need to keep myself in check b/c I say 6 and then I'm 7, 8 and forget about it.
I really should sell the TnA as it makes most financial sense but enjoy it too much. IJTPA - you're spot on. Game is as bolt in as you get in my house. I sold a really nice one and regretted it. Got a little nicer and holding on.
1st world problems here fellas.

I love IJTPA, such a cool game. Delt be honest, do you still wear your Phil Sims jersey?

#1693 5 years ago

Loving the Austin Powers, baywatch, and bsd love.

Not that I would know anything about those.

Not that I would but for this or that...

these three games or get rid of two for a stern pro and keep one or get rid of all for a jjp

Good job guys

#1694 5 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

these three games or get rid of two for a stern pro and keep one or get rid of all for a jjp
Good job guys

I think you’ve got it figured out.

#1695 5 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Good job guys

Quoted from ZMeny:

I think you’ve got it figured out.

Now I'm confused

#1696 5 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Good job guys

It would be hard for me to get rid of those 3 for a newer stern. If you did I’d probably keep the BSD!

#1698 5 years ago

well i couldn't let go of either tron or SS. I think TnA might be the one!!!

#1699 5 years ago

This or that?
One you have had and sold or nib pro stern.
Seems as of late i find myself looking for titles i have owned and sold rather than nib offerings (rumored upcoming included).

Great as always guys.

#1700 5 years ago

Great episode guys, my favorite line.

"We just picked Star Wars over Iron Maiden and you know what...happily". Lol, agree.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.