bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 125.
#1351 5 years ago

man the maiden fans are coming in strong.

#1352 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

But it’s all relative not apples to apples. Iron Maiden is walking to the bottom of your list.
Love yah Zach - I almost didn’t buy the premium after watching the review. But then I realized it was a kick ass monster theme pin with high energy music. Then my music preference played zero in the decision to buy it.
Now to wait for Willy Wonka, or grab a Star Trek VE. Or wait to see Dead Pool.

I appreciate you buying it. It’s a great pin.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

At least they like the display

Haha I kid. I’m a big fan of all they do for the Pin community, good friends.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Cut them a break, they are just kids iceman. They never even heard of Iron Maiden until a month ago. Zach thought Iron Maiden was a movie.

That would one shitty soundtrack to a movie

#1353 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

man the maiden fans are coming in strong.

Let the hate flow. Wanna hear something crazy guys? I’d rather have a PeeWee film theme over imdn

#1354 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’d rather have a PeeWee film theme over imdn

Shit whom wouldn't?

#1355 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Let the hate flow. Wanna hear something crazy guys? I’d rather have a PeeWee film theme over imdn

That’s it. Unsubscribing.

#1356 5 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

That’s it. Unsubscribing.

Just kidding BTW- I was told opinions are like bungholes. Everyone has one.

#1357 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Pee Wee is a Tim Burton film, its no contest over IMDN.

#1358 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Pee Wee is a Tim Burton film, its no contest over IMDN.

Hell yeah!!! Now Burton is in my wheelhouse. Better yet, bring us The Beetlejuice!!!!

#1359 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Hell yeah!!! Now Burton is in my wheelhouse. Better yet, bring us The Beetlejuice!!!!

Zach you gotto say it 3 times man, cmon!

#1360 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Zach you gotto say it 3 times man, cmon!

I don’t know if I’m ready for all that hype quite yet

#1361 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I don’t know if I’m ready for all that hype quite yet

Man what a great theme, tonnes of potential for some cool toys too.

JJP have the camera, Stern throw in a mic so we can say Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice and summon the son of the bitch and go into a midnight madness kinda mode, theme integration NAILED!

WO5uiVT.gifWO5uiVT.gif

#1362 5 years ago

I'm all over a bettlejuice pin btw.

#1363 5 years ago

I've always said that if the pin was good enough, I wouldn't care if the theme was about mayonnaise for God sake. But themes DO hurt a pin, and this one is very polarizing for sure.

#1364 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

King George is the greatest!
I agree with you Doug, San Antonia is really nice and country music is the best!!!
IMDNLE is a great pin, and I don’t even like the music. But, the theme, music and play totally work for this pin.

We see eye to eye Brett!

I don’t have Maiden on the playlist either but it works for the awesome fun pin that it is

#1365 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

#1366 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Cut them a break, they are just kids iceman. They never even heard of Iron Maiden until a month ago. Zach thought Iron Maiden was a movie.

Who's Zach ?

#1367 5 years ago

The guy who keeps taking your mum out for drinks and ice cream

#1368 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I love Zach but an emenim pin is a bad idea.

Its way worse than just a bad idea, its a shit idea covered in many more layers of more shit. Emenim sucks. Now make a Motorhead pin, thats the ticket.

#1369 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Its way worse than just a bad idea, its a shit idea covered in many more layers of more shit. Emenim sucks. Now make a Motorhead pin, thats the ticket.
» YouTube video

Whew just took a listen....at least you can understand what Eminem is saying

#1370 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

....at least you can understand what Eminem is saying

Yeah telling us how much he hates his mom over and over.

#1371 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Whew just took a listen....at least you can understand what Eminem is saying

Thats the problem, and its sucks. Don't get me wrong I could handle a classic rap pin from when hip hop was actually raw and good, since the mid to late 90's it went to total shit. JMO

#1372 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The guy who keeps taking your mum out for drinks and ice cream

Mum is dead you bum !

#1373 5 years ago

Hey Zach, I think I know why you get so much hate: because you are right

#1374 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Mum is dead you bum !

(Sigh) shit sorry buddy.....would’ve been a good one though

#1375 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

(Sigh) shit sorry buddy.....would’ve been a good one though

Ya she died last year and still shaky about it but saying it was only to make you feel bad a little lollll no problemo

Love me some Sdtm keep it up

#1376 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shit whom wouldn't?

Its "who." Not whom. Whom is used when your say "him." The sentence would therefore be best "who/he wouldn't."

........ um...... go pinball

#1377 5 years ago

Always amazing reviews with an average pin owners perspective. Possibly consider sub catagorizing theme as theme and theme integration and put a huge asterisk to note Personal theme opinion. Lol. Music like religion, sports, politics, will Always be person taste and draw out Many aggressive responses. I like to judge the playability of a title by imagining what If this was Michael Jackson, or Prince, or Rush. Would it still be a great Pinball machine. I like Aerosmith, HATED the pin! Buying a pin solely on theme will often lead to a poor buying decision for Me. Heck after playing Stern Aerosmith I don’t think I like the band anymore. Lol. Really informative review as long as you don’t get consumed by personal preference. Granted we Do have to buy Everything SDTM says cause it is the law!! Lol. Thank you Greg and Zach for an unbiased person review for us to decide our own personal choices. I’m all in on a One shot 2 shot or Loose Yourself Eminem! Lol

#1378 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Always amazing reviews with an average pin owners perspective. Possibly consider sub catagorizing theme as theme and theme integration and put a huge asterisk to note Personal theme opinion. Lol. Music like religion, sports, politics, will Always be person taste and draw out Many aggressive responses. I like to judge the playability of a title by imagining what If this was Michael Jackson, or Prince, or Rush. Would it still be a great Pinball machine. I like Aerosmith, HATED the pin! Buying a pin solely on theme will often lead to a poor buying decision for Me. Heck after playing Stern Aerosmith I don’t think I like the band anymore. Lol. Really informative review as long as you don’t get consumed by personal preference. Granted we Do have to buy Everything SDTM says cause it is the law!! Lol. Thank you Greg and Zach for an unbiased person review for us to decide our own personal choices. I’m all in on a One shot 2 shot or Loose Yourself Eminem! Lol

Thank Yelo! Wait until our next video, you’ll definitely want in on a new exclusive product! #SDTMapproved

Stay tuned!

#1379 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Don't get me wrong I could handle a classic rap pin

Someone can set me up a Grandmaster Flash pin, that'd be sweet.

#1380 5 years ago

SDTM Exclusive: The Mod Couple’s Next Pinball Mod! A Pinball First!

- please share with friends

#1381 5 years ago

Buy Yours Now at themodcouplepinball.com

#1382 5 years ago

Pinball mods have officially jumped the shark.

#1383 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Yes sir. Shark NATO in a bottle! Thanks So much to Zach and Greg. While we knew it would be slightly controversial it was created for the love of the hobby and fun. SDTM as always had fun with it and did an Amazing job. We are excited to now have a place to offer new nd exciting products to come.

#1384 5 years ago

The box is amazing!!! I want it for that reason alone. Going to look great on my desk. People should find the humor in this and support the people who try to make pinball better.

#1385 5 years ago

That's some funny shit.

#1386 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Mod couple can do no wrong with their mods

Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes sir. Shark NATO in a bottle! Thanks So much to Zach and Greg. While we knew it would be slightly controversial it was created for the love of the hobby and fun. SDTM as always had fun with it and did an Amazing job. We are excited to now have a place to offer new nd exciting products to come.

Doing stuff like this is easy when you’re dealing with great people such as yourselves. I want to buy Mod Couple mods and I don’t even own the games haha. That’s a testiment

Quoted from ASOA:

The box is amazing!!! I want it for that reason alone. Going to look great on my desk. People should find the humor in this and support the people who try to make pinball better.

Heck yeah ASOA the packaging is like a mod outside of the mod. Modception !!! Haha

#1387 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Haha it's not controversial. It's awesome.

#1388 5 years ago

This is the Ultimate Father’s Day Gift. No more shitty socks or ties haha

#1389 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

SDTM Exclusive: The Mod Couple’s Next Pinball Mod! A Pinball First!
- please share with friends
» YouTube video

Thats' Funny Shit!
Go mod couple.

#1390 5 years ago

I think this would sell better as a pinball show smelly guy solution rather then a gift for the pinball guy. Keep it on you at every pinball show. Spray the smelly guy in front of you to help provide a better experience for everyone.

#1391 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Quoted from FalconPunch:

Haha it's not controversial. It's awesome.

Wow, thank you guys for the kind responses! We were shooting for a "pet rock" kind of pinball direction simply showing our love of the hobby but mostly for the really wonderful people and now friends we have met along the way. We aren't looking to build a Channel Cologne empire simply to show our love for the hobby. Its wonderful to me to share a passion like this with my wife and we enjoy this fun together. Pinball for us is a total experience from playing to sharing new ideas. We Sincerely appreciate everyones kindness and support as we do this for fun and to further our enjoyment. The culture of this hobby has deep roots and a diversity of wonderful followers. We are proud to be part of each of your amazingly proud collections. (Or to help you smell great playing!) lol

#1392 5 years ago

We can’t thank the SDTM team enough for the new site promotion and intro of our quirky new product. While created as a bit of a conversation piece we are Overly amazed by the interest we have had from around the world let alone a few Rather impressive named buyers. Clearly Zach and Greg have a broader demographic of followers then we suspected. Thank you both again. The fact that Greg did not spin this as a Tupock rap promotion made us laugh.

#1393 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

We can’t thank the SDTM team enough for the new site promotion and intro of our quirky new product. While created as a bit of a conversation piece we are Overly amazed by the interest we have had from around the world let alone a few Rather impressive named buyers. Clearly Zach and Greg have a broader demographic of followers then we suspected. Thank you both again. The fact that Greg did not spin this as a Tupock rap promotion made us laugh.

You are amazing people to work with and great community reputation. We had a blast, hope you all enjoyed the different promotional angle. And Yelo, we’re saving the Tupac for the next one hahaha.

#1394 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’d rather have a PeeWee film theme over imdn

Would that be the film he got busted beating off in? Two Tissue Multiball would make a helluva mode. LOL

#1395 5 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Would that be the film he got busted beating off in? Two Tissue Multiball would make a helluva mode. LOL

Let’s hope that mode doesn’t make it into the game

#1396 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Yeah telling us how much he hates his mom over and over.

I hear ya, but, seriously, the fact that a rapper could legit work in Munchhausen's syndrome by proxy into a song listened to by millions... You have to respect that to some extent.

#1397 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

I hear ya, but, seriously, the fact that a rapper could legit work in Munchhausen's syndrome by proxy into a song listened to by millions... You have to respect that to some extent.

Hell yeah Keefer! Let’s hope you’re working on the code.

#1398 5 years ago

The Showdown: Iron Maiden LE vs JJP Pirates LE

Plus more important topics, such as Cheeseburger or Hot Dog?

SDTM Episode 62: This Or That?

#1399 5 years ago

I'm off today and watching this now - really enjoy this one. I love how the show starts off (Greg says - lets kick this shit) and THEN there is a disclaimer saying this show is not always family friendly.....well yep - I can understand why! I love the let's kick this shit btw.

Pirates no question btw. Those damn IMDN songs do grow on you like you said.

Alien - still my favorite game. What a gem. Hope it gets picked up by someone reliable and I will be right back in and sell anything for it.

Zach - TBL better theme. wow. Shots fired. Alien is so sick for a theme! It's perfect. TBL is great too but not even close. The bone got this one right

TNA vs Maiden - would have liked to hear WHY though. That was a quick win for IMDN

Hilarious zoom in on the bone - wtf was that??

#1400 5 years ago

Prediction...pain.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/28?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.