bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 125.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Really excited to post Episode 5 of SDTM: a pinball show.
We review Jersey Jack's Dialed In! With special guest during the overview. Let us know what you think of the review as well as your impressions on the machine.
» YouTube video

Just started watching, very nice video, you guys do a great job at explaining the game and details about it. Thanks!

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Thanks you about the magnets! Got it in the pops but never paid attention about it throwing it to that right flipper. I'm going to have to pay attention next time. Ha ha I agree I think sounds have a bit of work. Some real strong sounds like the siren in Whirlwind would be nice.
So I have a question for you assuming you have played two....if not all three of these games. What do you think is the better all around machine? Ghostbusters, Dialed in, or Aerosmith? Personally I love GB but I'm really thinking DI is better. It just feels right when you play it.

I haven't played Aerosmith yet
I think DI has a better layout and shot satisfaction.
GB has better art but DI is fine and I own games like Tron and ACDC with horrible art so it doesn't matter too much to me
For me its about the rules and the way the game makes you feel with sounds etc. And since DI is still complete you cannot really judge it yet.
I know he said 95% complete software but he also said at expo that hobbit software was complete. That was in October and we are now in March and there is no Super wizard mode like Valinor to aim for.

#53 7 years ago

Episode 6 is up on YouTube! Top 10 Game-Specific Mods.

#54 7 years ago

Just found your youtube channel, great videos!

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Just found your youtube channel, great videos!

Much appreciated Cloud7! Next video will be up this weekend where we do our This Month In Pinside discussion (Magic Girl, Alien release, Minions pinball, etc.)

#56 7 years ago

Another good episode. Maybe you missed the Woz red smoke mod....? I'm sure there are tons more, but the smoke mod is one that changes the look of the game and looks like it could have been a factory addition.

#57 7 years ago

Woz red smoke mod by gouveia.

#58 7 years ago

We did talk about it, but for us, the walls and well make more of an impact. Red smoke mod definitely a must have mod though for sure!

#59 7 years ago

SDTM Episode 7 is up! This Month In Pinside where we discuss Magic Girl, Alien, Minions Pinball, and more! Check it out. Thanks again to all of the viewers for watching the videos and commenting/discussing with us. You guys are the best!

#60 7 years ago

And as always feel free to inbox Zach or I with any recommendations for the show! Always looking to improve things!

#61 7 years ago

Thank you for your commitment to a weekly pinball show! Great as always.

1 week later
#62 7 years ago

Bam! Episode 8 is up for your viewing pleasure. This week SDTM interviews Tom in Indiana (Pinsider Tom_Tom). Great guy, great collection.

#63 7 years ago

great show guys, folowing!!!!

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

great show guys, folowing!!!!

Jorro, my man, thanks for the follow! Next up is another machine review. Hoping to upload on Friday

#65 7 years ago

great episode! I always enjoy seeing other peoples collections and hearing their personal stories!

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

great episode! I always enjoy seeing other peoples collections and hearing their personal stories!

Thanks man! It's probably the best part of doing the show! It never gets old seeing other people's collections and hear the start of their obsession!

#67 7 years ago

Hells yeah, episode 9 is up! Take a look at our review of Johnny Mnemonic. Also, let us know what you'd like to see on the show, because after all, this is a pinball show for pinball people and we wanna know what you want to see and hear about!

#68 7 years ago

ha ha ha so in discussing our release today Zach proceeded to tell me that world cup was a better pin than JM!!!!! WHAT????

#69 7 years ago

We discussed the happenings of Texas Pinball Festival 2017 on Episode 10: This Month In Pinside. What are your thoughts on the announcements at TPF 2017? Chime in and check out the video.

#70 7 years ago

I didn't go to TPF, but with all the new machines announced I'm pretty excited!

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I didn't go to TPF, but with all the new machines announced I'm pretty excited!

It's starting to seem like it's the premier show of the year! Can't wait to see what Chicago brings!

#72 7 years ago

everybody should follow this on youtube, great show!
keep it up!

#73 7 years ago

any plans to extracting the audio and doing it as a podcast as well? Like bro do you even pinball.
I do a lot of boring work atm and listen to podcasts with headphones, cannot really do that with you guys

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

everybody should follow this on youtube, great show!
keep it up!

You, my friend, are fantastic. Much appreciated!

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

any plans to extracting the audio and doing it as a podcast as well? Like bro do you even pinball.
I do a lot of boring work atm and listen to podcasts with headphones, cannot really do that with you guys

Thats Greg's homework assignment haha. While we do have a lot of video and visuals on our show, most should translate well to audio only.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Do you recommend any specific place to upload? iTunes etc.

#77 7 years ago

It's about to go down...

IMG_4329 (resized).JPGIMG_4329 (resized).JPG

#78 7 years ago

That was fast - you already got your Aerosmith?!

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

That was fast - you already got your Aerosmith?!

Yeah took about a month. I'm stoked to play the hell out of it, then mod the hell out of it, then Greg and I will review the hell out of it.

#80 7 years ago

Do you recommend any specific place to upload? iTunes etc.

Not sure how many places people upload it but usually it's on iTunes, podcast garden, etc.
As long as it's searchable whne someone searches for 'pinball' on a podcast app

#81 7 years ago

Come for the pinball, stay for the drawl

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Not sure how many places people upload it but usually it's on iTunes, podcast garden, etc.
As long as it's searchable whne someone searches for 'pinball' on a podcast app

Great thanks man! Hopefully we can have something up for you in a few days!

#83 7 years ago

Don't forget to vote on your favorite Aerosmith powder coat color!!!! Four to choose from!

#84 7 years ago

voted but on another collor

#85 7 years ago

Episode 11 of SDTM is ready to roll! This month's Top 10 we look at pinball backglasses.

#86 7 years ago

Check it out! On SDTM Episode 12, Greg and I review Stern's Ghostbusters Pro pinball machine. Ghostbusters is a polarizing machine, so what's your opinion of it?

#87 7 years ago

I love the theme, very nostalgic for me. Great art, great audio. But, I'm not a fan of how this game plays. I've played both machines and each time I keep thinking maybe this is the time I change my mind about it. I want to like it so bad!!

#88 6 years ago

Already guys and gals, Episode 13 is up and ready to view. Really fun time interviewing Mike and Matt from St Louis and checking out Mike's collection. If you have a collection you'd be willing to present, please let us know. We would love to come by and shoot the shit and talk pinball.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I love the theme, very nostalgic for me. Great art, great audio. But, I'm not a fan of how this game plays. I've played both machines and each time I keep thinking maybe this is the time I change my mind about it. I want to like it so bad!!

A lot more people have a distaste for the pin then what I thought. I really like it but starting to think I'm in the minority!

#90 6 years ago

Very neat episode, I enjoyed seeing more than just a collection full of brand new Sterns!

1 week later
#91 6 years ago

Episode 14 is up and offers something a little different

#92 6 years ago

LOL!

bumping

subscribe peeps!

#93 6 years ago

Any luck on the podcast?

#94 6 years ago

What you've all been waiting for....Aerosmith Machine Review

#95 6 years ago

Keep it up guys, enjoying every show!

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Any luck on the podcast?

No still can't get the thing to convert! Going to have to try to find someone local to run me through it the first time!

#97 6 years ago

No still can't get the thing to convert! Going to have to try to find someone local to run me through it the first time!

You should be able to do this with VLC. See link. In the link is also another link which shows you how to get the video downloaded from youtube, but I expect that you have the source video available.

https://www.techjunkie.com/extract-audio-vlc/

#98 6 years ago

Nice in depth review!! Keep them coming!!

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

You should be able to do this with VLC. See link. In the link is also another link which shows you how to get the video downloaded from youtube, but I expect that you have the source video available.
https://www.techjunkie.com/extract-audio-vlc/

Great thanks. All the vids are on zachs computer so ill make his ass try it this time!

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Nice in depth review!! Keep them coming!!

Thank you sir!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.