bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 125.
#851 6 years ago

Probably doesnt have any. There wouldn’t be much since in having them if you cant see them. That’s definitely weird though and not good.

#852 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

No Fear doesn’t h

I knew No Fear doesn’t have them, didn’t know about a Big Guns. How many modern pins are there without pops?

Who dunnit , junkyard, others. Haha.

#853 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

No Fear doesn’t h

I knew No Fear doesn’t have them, didn’t know about a Big Guns. How many modern pins are there without pops?

Judge Dredd

#854 6 years ago

I’ve played Junkyard and Judge Dredd and never noticed, so they are clearly not that important.

#855 6 years ago

Spectrum, Elektra

#856 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Who dunnit , junkyard, others. Haha.

Who Dunnit has 3 pops.

#857 6 years ago

Best game with no bumpers = The Shadow

#858 6 years ago

Man the SDTM guys are the best, period.

I like the art Who Dey!

#859 6 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Who Dunnit has 3 pops.

Correct. I was thinking judge dredd.

#860 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man the SDTM guys are the best, period.
I like the art Who Dey!

I guess im spoiled with Dirty Donnie and Zombie Yetti’s artwork.

#861 6 years ago

When’s the possible ship date?

#862 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I guess im spoiled with Dirty Donnie and Zombie Yetti’s artwork.

No doubt the best those two.

#863 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No doubt the best those two.

Heck yeah, especially Dirty Donny Iceman. His artwork is just incredible i think. I look at my Aerosmith and Metallica and it just blows me away. It seems like you see something new every time that you look at the playfield on both of those games. His artwork sells alot of games. Dirty Donny, John Borg, and Lyman Sheats is the dream team of pinball!

#864 6 years ago

I think the art looks great. Original, captivating, and really pops.

I’d be a buyer, but too much blood spatter for my kids to have it around. We all love to play, so. Have to keep things kid friendly. This thing will give them nightmares!!

#865 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I think the art looks great. Original, captivating, and really pops.
I’d be a buyer, but too much blood spatter for my kids to have it around. We all love to play, so. Have to keep things kid friendly. This thing will give them nightmares!!

It’s a looker for sure! I can’t wait to play again, a full game though

#866 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

It’s a looker for sure! I can’t wait to play again, a full game though

I agree can’t wait to see how it shoots and put a few hours on it! That what matters in the end!

#867 6 years ago

Waiting for the SDTM two-part review! Will SDTM do a show on Zach's takeaways from Texas?

#868 6 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Waiting for the SDTM two-part review! Will SDTM do a show on Zach's takeaways from Texas?

Hoping to film an episode again soon but I need a breather after TPF. We have a TPF walkthrough coming up and some Chuck Wurt tutorials

#869 6 years ago

I was very impressed with the game. The cabinet and playfield are gorgeous IMO. Spooky has definitely come a long way from their first two titles. I only had a quick 2-ball game on it but I like what I see so far. I was worried about the theme initially but after seeing it and playing it I don't think you need to be an Alice Cooper fan to like this game at all. Can't wait to see how it is with some decent code.

#870 6 years ago

I'm about half an hour into your TPF walk through. Good stuff as usual. Thanks for being the man on the ground Zach.

#871 6 years ago

Great meeting you at TPF Zach...really enjoy SDTM and you guy's perspective machine build and gameplay...

#872 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I was very impressed with the game. The cabinet and playfield are gorgeous IMO. Spooky has definitely come a long way from their first two titles. I only had a quick 2-ball game on it but I like what I see so far. I was worried about the theme initially but after seeing it and playing it I don't think you need to be an Alice Cooper fan to like this game at all. Can't wait to see how it is with some decent code.

I’m with ya pipes

Quoted from Ericc123:

I'm about half an hour into your TPF walk through. Good stuff as usual. Thanks for being the man on the ground Zach.

Thanks man absolutely! That’s what we do. Audio was atrocious but you get the idea haha

Quoted from FtrMech:

Great meeting you at TPF Zach...really enjoy SDTM and you guy's perspective machine build and gameplay...

So glad you said hello buddy! Sorry if I was all jacked up on pinball. I tend to rant.....

#873 6 years ago

Nice to meet you in Texas, Zach. Keep up the good work!

#874 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

Nice to meet you in Texas, Zach. Keep up the good work!

You too Dennis. We so should have thrown up an Snoball mic md recorded our conversation would have made a great podcast episode haha

#875 6 years ago

Any quality pics of this game yet?

#876 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Any quality pics of this game yet?

too much reflection from glass to get nice pics

#877 6 years ago

Surprised the promo flyer wasn’t ready for TPF. Am looking forward to reviewing the features.

#878 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Surprised the promo flyer wasn’t ready for TPF. Am looking forward to reviewing the features.

If he is only selling 500 these, he doesn't need flyers. Spooky's goal is small runs with big payouts. So far I believe they have achieved that very well.

#879 6 years ago

Yeah, but they posted promo flyers for AMH and RZ (Which are still prominently featured on their website).

Maybe I misspoke, perhaps I should have said “Spec Sheet.” ?

#880 6 years ago

Hey Zach,did you get a chance to see the new code at TPF for GOTG? Owning the machine,I would think you would have been all over that.Have Stern said when this will be up on their site to download?

#881 6 years ago
Quoted from Forum-ninja:

Hey Zach,did you get a chance to see the new code at TPF for GOTG? Owning the machine,I would think you would have been all over that.Have Stern said when this will be up on their site to download?

They didn’t say. It was an improvement but still has a ways to go unfortunately. I think I have decided to stay away from ropp games going forward and I hate saying that

#882 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

They didn’t say. It was an improvement but still has a ways to go unfortunately. I think I have decided to stay away from ropp games going forward and I hate saying that

I dont feel that way about AS, the code is actually pretty good. I think the key is to not buy until you see the game and hear what people are saying about it before you purchase. I think that GOTG is going to end up a great game though when its all said and done.

#883 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont feel that way about AS, the code is actually pretty good. I think the key is to not buy until you see the game and hear what people are saying about it before you purchase. I think that GOTG is going to end up a great game though when its all said and done.

No doubt gotg is a good game got a lot going for it. However, in a smaller collection it has become stale quicker than its brothers and sisters (Houdini, LOTR, TWDpro). Mine is leaving Sunday but I’ll own one again.

#884 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

No doubt gotg is a good game got a lot going for it. However, in a smaller collection it has become stale quicker than its brothers and sisters (Houdini, LOTR, TWDpro). Mine is leaving Sunday but I’ll own one again.

You may be pulling the trigger too fast Zach!! I see that you dont own GB anymore either, what the hell? Are we going to have to change your name to Zachinator or WaspMeny?

I will give you credit on one thing Zach, you do an excellent job modding your games. They look awesome!! The two games i am going to have trouble with on not buying day 1 will be Elvira 3 and The Munsters. I probably wont have the cash to buy them when they first release, but if i do its going to be hard for me not to pick up the phone and make that call to my distributor i can tell you that much right now.

#885 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You may be pulling the trigger too fast Zach!! I see that you dont own GB anymore either, what the hell? Are we going to have to change your name to Zachinator or WaspMeny?
I will give you credit on one thing Zach, you do an excellent job modding your games. They look awesome!! The two games i am going to have trouble with on not buying day 1 will be Elvira 3 and The Munsters. I probably wont have the cash to buy them when they first release, but if i do its going to be hard for me not to pick up the phone and make that call to my distributor i can tell you that much right now.

Ha ha ha zachinator!!!!! I agree with with both Munsters and Elvira!!!!! Iv always wanted a complete monsters/ horror lineup

#886 6 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Ha ha ha zachinator!!!!! I agree with with both Munsters and Elvira!!!!! Iv always wanted a complete monsters/ horror lineup

Horror themed pinball is the best, even if its campy horror. So whats up with Zach selling GB? I never thought he would let that game go? I suspect Houdini will leave next for Deadpool.

#887 6 years ago

Greg i just noticed that you have GB, is that Zachs GB game? If so that is a nice one for sure! I love my GB!

#888 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Greg i just noticed that you have GB, is that Zachs GB game? If so that is a nice one for sure! I love my GB!

It is not! But I need to update. I traded it for a TWD a long time ago! We both loved the pin but we got into a competition to see who could get to “we’re ready to believe you” and we both played the shit out of that pin till zach beat me to it! I had to move on for a while! I’m finally at the point where I’m missing it again!

#890 6 years ago

It is not! But I need to update. I traded it for a TWD a long time ago! We both loved the pin but we got into a competition to see who could get to “we’re ready to believe you” and we both played the shit out of that pin till zach beat me to it! I had to move on for a while! I’m finally at the point where I’m missing it again!

Oh yeah thats right, i remember that now. Nice collection, i didn’t realize that you had AC/DC, thats a nice game. Did you sell TWD also?

#891 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh yeah thats right, i remember that now. Nice collection, i didn’t realize that you had AC/DC, thats a nice game. Did you sell TWD also?

Yes sir. Traded TWD and got lw3 and DM. Then just the other day I got AC/DC!

#892 6 years ago

Not sure what my next pin will be. Im picking up a Whitewater next week to review for the show.

#893 6 years ago

Nice that you picked up an AC/DC look forward to see you streaming it. If you want to change up the songs let me know I just did mine. It's a long way to the top, is great for Encore. Dirty Deeds is another must have song.

#894 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Not sure what my next pin will be. Im picking up a Whitewater next week to review for the show.

Whitewater seems like a cool game. Ive only played it a few times but i kind of liked it, its fun.

#895 6 years ago

Yes sir. Traded TWD and got lw3 and DM. Then just the other day I got AC/DC!

It would be hard for me to part with my TWD but LW3 and DM are two really fun games so you did pretty good i would say.

#896 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It would be hard for me to part with my TWD but LW3 and DM are two really fun games so you did pretty good i would say.

Truly the only reason I got rid of it was I was down to two pins! Iv found that I can’t own less then three. LWJP stays forever so it was really like being down to one game all the time. Play it till I hate it then I would switch that pin out......play it till I hate it switch that one out ha ha. Being able to play 2 or 3 I don’t get tired of playing them! TWD has to be about the pin ever made

#897 6 years ago

Let’s talk some TPF 2018, SDTM style!

Episode 54: This Month In Pinball

#898 6 years ago

Truly the only reason I got rid of it was I was down to two pins! Iv found that I can’t own less then three. LWJP stays forever so it was really like being down to one game all the time. Play it till I hate it then I would switch that pin out......play it till I hate it switch that one out ha ha. Being able to play 2 or 3 I don’t get tired of playing them! TWD has to be about the pin ever made

I agree Greg, its nice to have a variety so they dont get stale. If you dont play a game for awhile and then go back to it and start playing it again, it almost feels like a new game to you.

#899 6 years ago

Great show guys as usual and very entertaining. Keep up the good work!

#900 6 years ago

Zach you make it sound like I tortured you LOL. Well maybe there was a little bit of torture Thanks for all your help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/18?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.