bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 125.
#601 6 years ago

Another great episode Zach and Greg!

I could get into a Munsters pin, i hope they make that!

#602 6 years ago

Zach - spot on with Tron VE. What in the hell were they thinking. Greg's correct though - they def had the extra inventory and said sure why not. I've given up on VE after that latest rumor it's 2 years away. I need tron now! Great episode.

#603 6 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I love the Stop bullshitting us and make the Tron VE to Stern
I think TRON VE is a no-brainer - but every-time they release a vault and it isn't TRON I get the 'Are you f****** kidding me!?' feeling for sure.
I guess on a good note - IF they are going to do TRON again with an integrated LCD instead of DMD and other vault upgrades it will be worth the wait!

I’ll tell you what I’d like to see a LOTR more! With more vibrant better printed art! Make that pin an all around masterpiece!

#604 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I can’t decide which made me laugh harder you listing Greg’s phobias or telling Homepin to go to hell.

What’s the deal with Homepin? Sorry, I’m not very well informed with all the latest pinball news.

#605 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

What’s the deal with Homepin? Sorry, I’m not very well informed with all the latest pinball news.

He is openly derogatory against many things that venture outside of White males. And he talks shit about ‘Merica! Haha

#606 6 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

I’ll tell you what I’d like to see a LOTR more! With more vibrant better printed art! Make that pin an all around masterpiece!

I can get behind this too - though didn't the LE upgrade it a bit already?

#607 6 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

though didn't the LE upgrade it a bit already?

On second thought the VE would likely produce a better printed playfield - and maybe better sound?

#608 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks Eric. Yeah I was feeling especially salty that day. Haha

Any chance these shows can be released in printed form (email) so they can be read. (I can read much faster than watch)

#609 6 years ago

Great show fellas! Thank you!

#610 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

He is openly derogatory against many things that venture outside of White males. And he talks shit about ‘Merica! Haha

You could not be MORE wrong if you tried. I have many people I consider 'friends" that are certainly not "white males" and my girlfriend is Taiwanese.

Saying I am racist is just completely incorrect and actually, pretty silly if you only knew me.

Don't believe everything you are told by some people who (it seems) have cause to discredit me for their own nefarious reasons.

#611 6 years ago

How do you explain This! Not a single African American Puppet. I rest my case.

5ac05760a94ed1f161b9524034d7afbb6e99da04 (resized).jpg5ac05760a94ed1f161b9524034d7afbb6e99da04 (resized).jpg

#612 6 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

You could not be MORE wrong if you tried. I have many people I consider 'friends" that are certainly not "white males" and my girlfriend is Taiwanese.
Saying I am racist is just completely incorrect and actually, pretty silly if you only knew me.
Don't believe everything you are told by some people who (it seems) have cause to discredit me for their own nefarious reasons.

Mike, I do formally apologize for telling you to go to hell on our most recent episode. I do not wish that upon you. I can only hope that at some point you can identify that using derogatory terms to describe African Americans and individual's who identify as homosexual is hurtful and in poor taste. SDTM: a pinball show celebrates pinball for everyone, regardless of age, gender, race, or sexual orientation. I have loved ones that fall into these groups, so it's tough for me to hear a pinball manufacturer and leader make such statements. I'm nowhere near perfect and I make mistakes daily. I've said a lot of dumb shit, just ask the listeners haha.

Those participating in this thread, can we continue discussion about SDTM content and our aim to provide the world with exceptional pinball entertainment. I'm looking forward to playing Thunderbirds pinball in the future and even more excited about reviewing it!!!!

- Zach

#613 6 years ago

SDTM The best Pinball show!

Not a big fan of the theme thunderbirds but I can see that alot of hard work and ingenuity went into making this pin. Looking forward to HomePin making a game that the theme excites me. I feel they have great potential.

My apologies for making light of a serious situation. This is a place for pinball enthusiasts. Everyone here has a common interest. PINBALL!

That said visit SDTM You Tube or Twitch for all of your Pinball updates.

Looking forward to you guys doing reviews on alot of older titles. Also really enjoy collector interviews.

Zach any chance you can reach out to Doug Skor at CGC to review there next tittle. I know it's alot of work for you guys but your Houdini review was the most informative in-depth review on a game I have seen. I personally know dozens of people who watched your review and immediately placed there order.

Again Thank you to the whole team at SDTM. You guys make pinball even more Awesome.

#614 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

SDTM The best Pinball show!

Not a big fan of the theme thunderbirds but I can see that alot of hard work and ingenuity went into making this pin. Looking forward to HomePin making a game that the theme excites me. I feel they have great potential.
My apologies for making light of a serious situation. This is a place for pinball enthusiasts. Everyone here has a common interest. PINBALL!
That said visit SDTM You Tube or Twitch for all of your Pinball updates.
Looking forward to you guys doing reviews on alot of older titles. Also really enjoy collector interviews.
Zach any chance you can reach out to Doug Skor at CGC to review there next tittle. I know it's alot of work for you guys but your Houdini review was the most informative in-depth review on a game I have seen. I personally know dozens of people who watched your review and immediately placed there order.
Again Thank you to the whole team at SDTM. You guys make pinball even more Awesome.

Thanks buddy. Greg and I would love to have the opportunity to review and give a deluxe overview of CGC’s third machine.

#615 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks buddy. Greg and I would love to have the opportunity to review and give a deluxe overview of CGC’s third machine.

Zach, if you do, get ahold of me if you need any help since I’m local to CGC. You may want someone else holding the camera other than phobia-boy. In all seriousness, if you guys come back to Chicago don’t hesitate to ask for help.

John

#616 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Zach, if you do, get ahold of me if you need any help since I’m local to CGC. You may want someone else holding the camera other than phobia-boy. In all seriousness, if you guys come back to Chicago don’t hesitate to ask for help.
John

Absolutely! Thanks John

#617 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I'm looking forward to playing Thunderbirds

Now I know you’re lying. Haha. Plus those aren’t for us. We’re stupid Americans that don’t deserve to play that amazing game.

#618 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I'm looking forward to playing Thunderbirds pinball in the future and even more excited about reviewing it!!!!
- Zach

Looking forward to hearing it as it will no doubt be the first honest review since swinks gave feedback here on pinside on the semi functional prototype at Australian Pinfest event years ago.

#619 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 49: Black Rose Review

Arrrrrrrr!!!!!! Watch the video you scallywags!!!

#620 6 years ago

Excellent review guys. I believe your pf is in good condition because it is “Diamond Plated”. Not sure how common they are on BR but my buddy who owns a BOP has a diamond plated pf and he is very proud of it. I think it just preserves the pf better. Apparently, they stopped using them because the games were lasting forever and the pinball companies at the time were losing money because operations had no need to upgrade. Just a fun fact!

#621 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Excellent review guys. I believe your pf is in good condition because it is “Diamond Plated”. Not sure how common they are on BR but my buddy who owns a BOP has a diamond plated pf and he is very proud of it. I think it just preserves the pf better. Apparently, they stopped using them because the games were lasting forever and the pinball companies at the time were losing money because operations had no need to upgrade. Just a fun fact!

I could be wrong but I think all br were diamond plate but not for sure. Fun game

#622 6 years ago

Oh interesting. I don’t really know that much about diamond plated games. Loved the effect at the beginning of the rocking playfield. 50th episode coming up! You should make a awesome special edition video!

#623 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Oh interesting. I don’t really know that much about diamond plated games. Loved the effect at the beginning of the rocking playfield. 50th episode coming up! You should make a awesome special edition video!

Always appreciate our kind words rossman. We hope you enjoy Ep50

#624 6 years ago

Another good show but my favorite part was the outtakes of the TWIPY Awards. In looking at all of your game reviews, have you guys given any thought of revisiting your Batman 66 review now that the code has improved? It seems that opinions are changing as to how good this pin is.

#625 6 years ago

AWESOME review fellas. It's great to see a you get into the classics. More please!!!

#626 6 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Another good show but my favorite part was the outtakes of the TWIPY Awards. In looking at all of your game reviews, have you guys given any thought of revisiting your Batman 66 review now that the code has improved? It seems that opinions are changing as to how good this pin is.

Episode 50 will be our year celebration as we go back down memory lane and relook at Review grades. Stay tuned!

Quoted from adamross:

AWESOME review fellas. It's great to see a you get into the classics. More please!!!

Adam Ross I’m at a loss. You’re a boss!

#627 6 years ago

If you make a redneck pirates show I’m watching.

#628 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

If you make a redneck pirates show I’m watching.

Wouldn’t Greg be great in the starring role?

#629 6 years ago

Nice review fellas. Really like the fact you review classics. This helps people that haven’t been in the hobby for too long. Good stuff!!!

#630 6 years ago

Sneak peek of upcoming SDTM Deluxe Machine Review

#631 6 years ago

Nice teaser Zach.

#632 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 50: This Or That? Road Trip!!! (Houdini or Dialed In! and more pinball)

#634 6 years ago

You are both insane.

#635 6 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

You are both insane.

For sure haha. Is that a good insane or bad insane?

#636 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Is that a good insane or bad insane?

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

#637 6 years ago

Hilarious episode. Keep up the good work,

#638 6 years ago

Touché

Quoted from mrossman5:

Hilarious episode. Keep up the good work,

Thanks rossman. This one was a blast

#639 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Sneak peek of upcoming SDTM Deluxe Machine Review
» YouTube video

Hey man, when can we see the rest of this?

#640 6 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Coming soon. It’s a heavy edit!

#641 6 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Coming soon. It’s a heavy edit!

Cool thanks Greg I can’t wait for Louisville show

#642 6 years ago

Great episode, I do like JPLW but would not pick it as my only pin for five years. I'm actually thinking about moving it and JP as a package and getting something new. I dunno If I can do it though because I do really like them both. I guess the this or that I have been pondering is, JP and JPLW plus cash to get a Dialed In. I could also do a Houdini for about a 1000 less.

#643 6 years ago

You can't separate Greg and his JPLW lol.

#644 6 years ago

Great episode guys! Keep up the good work......and btw, i aint no shit starter anymore. I've turned over a new leaf! Serious business only from me from here on out!

#645 6 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Romulusx when you gonna come get your ass whooped on Houdini?

Quoted from Darscot:

Great episode, I do like JPLW but would not pick it as my only pin for five years. I'm actually thinking about moving it and JP as a package and getting something new. I dunno If I can do it though because I do really like them both. I guess the this or that I have been pondering is, JP and JPLW plus cash to get a Dialed In. I could also do a Houdini for about a 1000 less.

I like that one!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Great episode guys! Keep up the good work......and btw, i aint no shit starter anymore. I've turned over a new leaf! Serious business only from me from here on out!

Mmmmmhhmmmmm. Don’t change we like WhoDey how he is

#646 6 years ago

Fun show fellas.. Greg, appreciate the love you have for Lost World but have you had much time on Jurassic Park? Picked one up a few weeks ago, installed the 6.0 rom and haven't stopped playing.

#647 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Fun show fellas.. Greg, appreciate the love you have for Lost World but have you had much time on Jurassic Park? Picked one up a few weeks ago, installed the 6.0 rom and haven't stopped playing.

Yes sir I do like it! Just looking for the right one and enough money that I don’t have to trade it out ever! It will be another keeper as long as I’m in Pinball!

#648 6 years ago

Houdini over DI for me.

Easily.

#649 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Mmmmmhhmmmmm. Don’t change we like WhoDey how he is

Ok well maybe it wont be all serious business.....just gonna chill out a little bit maybe. Im sure i will still have my days.

#650 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok well maybe it wont be all serious business.....just gonna chill out a little bit maybe. Im sure i will still have my days.

Some exciting stuff coming from Stern I’m interested to catch your thoughts

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 16.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 300.00
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/13?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.