F5EBAFE7-45C1-44DE-B15E-5C05C3CB2219 (resized).jpeg
D4B5F427-FC68-43D2-A9E0-F67C12AE0A09.gif
754DDB99-23BF-4194-8A87-FD038C535730.gif
bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,320 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 127.
#6251 39 days ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

EJ is the best new game in pinball. Out of my price range but I love it.

The game is terrific, no doubt. But it is out of many people's price range.

#6252 39 days ago

That was a great SDTM episode, The boys are back! And Greg’s new pup has to be the shows mascot going forward.

#6253 39 days ago

I’m going with Greg’s dog over EJ Platinum and Godzilla Premium

#6254 39 days ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Meh. lost me at the 2 minute mark. Annoying

Don’t know why one has to be such a dbag? Questions to ponder

#6255 39 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Honestly, between this and the other mediums and forums we create and post in, you purposefully shit on everything we do. I encourage and implore you, please, just don't consume any of it any more. Please. I'll beg if I need to. Thanks again. Oh, and please!!!!

It's a forum for sharing opinions, just sharing mine.

#6256 39 days ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

It's a forum for sharing opinions, just sharing mine.

Look, I've frowned on his stuff from time to time too, but if it's true what he says and you don't like ANY of his content, why not just drain this thread so you're never bothered by it again?

#6257 39 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Look, I've frowned on his stuff from time to time too, but if it's true what he says and you don't like ANY of his content, why not just drain this thread so you're never bothered by it again?

Honestly, I cannot argue with your logic. Probably a good idea

#6258 39 days ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I’m going with Greg’s dog over EJ Platinum and Godzilla Premium

Hahaha that poor poor flappy tongue

#6259 39 days ago

Any haters…why bother wasting everyones time. It doesn’t have to be a stroke-fest but I wonder how many people take the time to think what goes into producing content.

I am not talking about “influencer” look at me crap but real content!

I worked in entertainment/media/music/radio/streaming/podcast space for almost 3 decades and now almost anyone with a camera thinks they are an “influencer”

Zach and Greg spend a ton of time and have very high value, high cost production.

Knowledge, information, insights are what makes for compelling content.

Just ask me about working with Rush, Ryan Seacrest, Nikki Sixx, Steve Harvey, Dan Patrick, Bobby Bones, Sean Hannity and hundreds of others is like.

Greg and Zach are close to or at the level of any major podcasters out there.

As for what’s your name in CO…let’s see what you can put out there besides vitriol?

#6260 38 days ago

Since this was a This or that episode it Should have been a This or That for Gregs dog vs Gregs Mom

I wonder which Zach would choose ? Ha Ha

And then watch Gregs face as Zach explained his pick

#6261 38 days ago

Another great episode guys, keep em coming.

#6262 38 days ago

Yup! More content. Love it.

#6263 38 days ago

Really great stuff. I like it.
What about This or That with Layout Designers?

#6264 38 days ago

How about putting some quieter fans in the machines behind you? That jet engine whine is not nice during a recording.

I get that you might swap machines a lot, so how about maybe getting some spare power supplies with modified fans and then dropping them in and reverting it back when you move a game out.

#6265 38 days ago
Quoted from EtzEtz:

How about putting some quieter fans in the machines behind you? That jet engine whine is not nice during a recording.
I get that you might swap machines a lot, so how about maybe getting some spare power supplies with modified fans and then dropping them in and reverting it back when you move a game out.

If you lived close we would gladly pay ya to take the time to do that for us But yes, it's on our list.

#6266 37 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

If you lived close we would gladly pay ya to take the time to do that for us But yes, it's on our list.

How much ya payin?

#6267 37 days ago
Quoted from jazc4:

How much ya payin?

Let us know your rates I have a room full of mods that haven’t been installed

#6268 37 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Let us know your rates I have a room full of mods that haven’t been installed

Am I the only one that has fun installing mods?

#6269 37 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:Let us know your rates I have a room full of mods that haven’t been installed

Shoot if I lived close I'd love to do it.

#6270 37 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I have a room full of mods that haven’t been installed

That’s the story of my life.

#6271 37 days ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I wish I still lived up in Maryland. Just found a guy that will help me out.

#6272 37 days ago

There's plenty of people that love to install. Also a large section of people that love to buy them and hand them over when they sell the machine

#6273 37 days ago

Other than playing, it's my favorite part of the hobby. The first pin I had (Tron Pro, bought from Amazon even) I spent I don't know how many hours modding, but that game had a lot that you could add that was more than "screw this into a post". Very satisfying getting a lengthy mod (like the ramp lights) done and seeing the improvement it makes. My wife couldn't believe I wasn't putting any play on our newest (Wick) until I'd installed the pinwoofer, quiet fan, precision flippers, and some basic titans!

#6274 37 days ago

Oh yeah, I very much enjoy tinkering and installing mods as well, just cant every find the time

#6275 35 days ago

Jaws Pinball Review (SDTM, 2024)

SDTM Reviews Jaws by Stern Pinball

Will this game go down as the blockbuster that it's film counterpart has become or will it be all blubber and no teeth?!

COMMENT On Your Review Of Jaws Pinball

SUPPORT SDTM By Sharing This Video On Your Socials
(big thanks)

Also, remember to purchase your next pinball machine or arcade from Flip N Out Pinball
flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

#6276 34 days ago

That was an enjoyable episode. Didn't even need Greg's mom this time. Good job guys.

#6277 34 days ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

That was an enjoyable episode. Didn't even need Greg's mom this time. Good job guys.

We forgot to discuss the Flip Lock a bit, but other than that we were happy with the review. Thanks again!

1 week later
#6278 26 days ago

NEW SDTM! - Top 10 Greatest Pinball Machine Themes Yet To Be Made

Agree? Disagree? COMMENT On Your TOP 3 Themes

Remember to get on the Official Interested Lists of these rumored pinball titles by emailing [email protected]

#6279 26 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NEW SDTM! - Top 10 Greatest Pinball Machine Themes Yet To Be Made
Agree? Disagree? COMMENT On Your TOP 3 Themes
Remember to get on the Official Interested Lists of these rumored pinball titles by emailing [email protected]

entertaining as usual, but while you pushed it with toy story and mario, there is straight up a machine named Back to the Future. you copped out on those 3 imo

#6280 26 days ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

entertaining as usual, but while you pushed it with toy story and mario, there is straight up a machine named Back to the Future. you copped out on those 3 imo

Back To The Future was pretty much just name-only. That wasn’t full effort pinball. It could have been made anything.

#6281 26 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Back To The Future was pretty much just name-only. That wasn’t full effort pinball. It could have been made anything.

So it is more of a "top 10 themes greatest themes yet to be made or could have been done way better" list, and you just shortened the title.

#6282 26 days ago

Great list! I would move Top Gun a few spots higher:
1. Harry Potter
2. Super Mario
3. Top Gun
Any of those three would be instant buys for me. Maybes on all the rest except Taylor Swift. I like her, but I doubt I would buy her pinball. Harry Potter pin will create guaranteed COVID era FOMO! Can’t wait!

#6283 26 days ago

Great list. Missing LEGO

#6284 26 days ago

Top 10 list of themes I would never buy or want. Nor would anybody I hang out with.

Great job guys. Keep that creativity up!

#6285 26 days ago

BTTF and Top Gun high on my lists. Goonies has been turned from a "No" into a maybe on my list of Buys.

#6286 26 days ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

So it is more of a "top 10 themes greatest themes yet to be made or could have been done way better" list, and you just shortened the title.

We don’t consider one crappy picture on a backglass to be an actual game immersed in the world of the theme

#6287 26 days ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Great list. Missing LEGO

Lego would fantastic, but I think it would be very tough to pull off.

#6288 26 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Top 10 list of themes I would never buy or want. Nor would anybody I hang out with.
Great job guys. Keep that creativity up!

Cmon o-din, throw us a couple themes you and your buddies would love.

#6289 26 days ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

BTTF and Top Gun high on my lists. Goonies has been turned from a "No" into a maybe on my list of Buys.

Greg was trying to question Top Gun too PFFT!!!

#6290 26 days ago

Now we just need the games to be designed excellently and produced over next few years. What we don’t need is a huge price increase to accompany the last of the good themes.

Whatif you wake up and BTTF and Goonies were available but starting at $15k each? Maybe it would be $18k or $20k. Is any theme worth that much? I think people are comfy with current pricing but I don’t see them going much higher. As a result, prices better stay flat, dammit.

#6291 26 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Cmon o-din, throw us a couple themes you and your buddies would love.

Goonies, Daft Punk, David Bowie, Prince, any Wes Anderson movie, Phish, Grateful Dead, Epcot, What We Do In The Shadows.

#6292 26 days ago

Doesn’t matter what theme it is.

People aren’t gonna keep shelling out the $$$ and losing $3k as soon as they have it delivered. Open box or not.

But for funsies, I will be buying Harry Potter, Top Gun and Mad Max. The rest of the list? Nope.

Maybe a Country pin George Strait. Just had the largest crowd in history in Houston, 110k ish.

Pin dorks wouldn’t get that one.

Jimmy Buffett either.

Parrot heads have $$$ and are the right target. Same with George

#6293 26 days ago
Quoted from pinbadger:

Goonies, Daft Punk, David Bowie, Prince, any Wes Anderson movie, Phish, Grateful Dead, Epcot, What We Do In The Shadows.

Some of these have the potential to literally sell dozens of machines!

#6294 26 days ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Some of these would literally sell dozens of machines!

Good one!

#6295 26 days ago

I know there was a Predator pin but would like to see someone else give it a crack (not to remake the Skip-B) with a new Predator pin.

#6296 26 days ago
Quoted from pinbadger:

You had me at Epcot, but not sure many others would agree

#6297 26 days ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

You had me at Epcot, but not sure many others would agree

I'd be passing on all of those. Give me Matrix and Harry Potter!

#6298 26 days ago

Another great show, Zach and Greg (compelling content is hard to do and you two do it well).

When I read through the last two pages of this thread, it makes me wonder why some people are so bitter about something that should be so fun!

Enjoy folks…this is a hobby, and for those who think these are investments (fooled by the limited supply during then pandemic), they are not. Buy and enjoy, just like you would a car, boat, etc.

And quit belly-aching when companies see which pins are selling for high value and re-release titles, be it Premium or Limited. They are here to make money for their shareholders, not you. You bought an expensive toy, not the Mona Lisa for heavenly sake! Rant over….for now.

Zach and Greg, keep doing what you do and don’t listen to the haters! Compelling, fun, positive stuff. Just like pinball.

#6299 26 days ago
Quoted from 95er:

Another great show, Zach and Greg (compelling content is hard to do and you two do it well).
When I read through the last two pages of this thread, it makes me wonder why some people are so bitter about something that should be so fun!
Enjoy folks…this is a hobby, and for those who think these are investments (fooled by the limited supply during then pandemic), they are not. Buy and enjoy, just like you would a car, boat, etc.
And quit belly-aching when companies see which pins are selling for high value and re-release titles, be it Premium or Limited. They are here to make money for their shareholders, not you. You bought an expensive toy, not the Mona Lisa for heavenly sake! Rant over….for now.
Zach and Greg, keep doing what you do and don’t listen to the haters! Compelling, fun, positive stuff. Just like pinball.

That’s beyond appreciated. And for better or worse, Greg and I will keep having fun bullshittin about pinball and cracking jokes with one another, whether it’s for SDTM or something else. Or just us as two old geezers sittin on the porch drinkin cheap beer .

#6300 26 days ago
Quoted from pinbadger:

o-din was likely thinking more Leave it to Beaver, The Brady Bunch, and Mister Ed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Billerica, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wellington, FL
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fairfax, VA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,320 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 127.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.