bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 125.
#551 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Great video guys. Really liked the onsite overview and interviews along with the feedback. I find myself agreeing with Greg more and more. What is this world coming too! Zach dropping Houdini is better than ToM. Wow - Bold! You have my attention and I can't wait to drop some coin on this game. Hopefully it comes to Pittsburgh soon. Zach - that has to feel great having the game already and it's in your house. The game does look fun!
btw Zach - you mentioned you were wondering what else would they replace those stiff animations with. I can't speak for the person you were referring to but if it was up to me, it would be anything else! Seriously though, I would have gone with a dark theme that was animated properly and not broken/stiff. I'm thinking a Tim Burton like style and one that doesn't feel so jarring/cheap. As for believing this was done purposely, the dev confirmed to us awhile back that they just don't have the size that is required so if we're expecting JJP quality, that's not realistic. I forget which thread it was in but he replied to a number of us who were bringing up the same comment.
I think that backglass looks sweet too. Style of the cabs head is not my liking but maybe it will grow on me too.
Greg - pop quiz hot shot Alien or Houdini? What do you do? Are you going Houdini now if money was no option (you have 7k or 8k to spend and Alien works as expected - like mine does).....

Man......if money wasn’t an option.....I don’t really know. I love alien because it’s so creepy and the design is so different. But Houdini is the same. Both with really cool unique shots.
Houdini is like a drug though. The more you play the more you want to keep playing and not stop. Damn Delt why did you have to do this to me.
I think Houdini has the edge because of 3 factors. The head, rules, and the fact that there are switches and not post to hit!
Alien as fun as it is still has a lot of brick shots that feel like bricks. And something in Houdini just gives me a feeling........

#552 6 years ago

Thanks to both of you fellas, I really enjoyed the part with Joe, he's alright. You're ok too Josh

#553 6 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Man......if money wasn’t an option.....I don’t really know. I love alien because it’s so creepy and the design is so different. But Houdini is the same. Both with really cool unique shots.
Houdini is like a drug though. The more you play the more you want to keep playing and not stop. Damn Delt why did you have to do this to me.
I think Houdini has the edge because of 3 factors. The head, rules, and the fact that there are switches and not post to hit!
Alien as fun as it is still has a lot of brick shots that feel like bricks. And something in Houdini just gives me a feeling........

Interesting Greg. Appreciate the feedback. Look forward to playing the big H

Zach - when did you get that American haunted? Seemed like it came out of nowhere. Always thought about trying it. Are you enjoying it? I have a feeling it will be in the way out soon for.....TNA?

#554 6 years ago

Is there a midnight madness aspect to Houdini? That's be right in with the theme..

#555 6 years ago

One of the best game reviews I've seen anywhere. Very thorough....excellent job guys! The effort is certainly paying off. I really enjoyed hearing from the designers and getting an understanding of their thought process when deciding on the various elements of the game. As some have mentioned already, it was a bit frustrating at times not being able to see what they were referring to on the playfield. Other than that, you guys nailed it.

I'm definitely buying this game. I was leaning in that direction already but after watching your video I'm positive it's the right decision.

I appreciate the hard work and congrats on the new sponsor. Well deserved.

#556 6 years ago

There is always the one damn guy who accidentally clicks the dislike button on all of your videos.

#557 6 years ago

Epic review. I loved the magic geek-fest in the middle. I had to laugh because I'm a total magic geek. However, being a magic geek, it took me a while to warm up to Houdini. I didn't like the art, animation, layout at first. But as more of the game was revealed and the images/videos showed more of the detail I really started to get hooked.

I'll say it... I like the Houdini music as much as TNA (maybe more!) That's not a knock on TNA's sound track. I love what Scott did. But the first two minutes of music on Zach's Jan 21st stream is phenomenal. Well orchestrated and intense. Can't wait to hear the whole thing.

#558 6 years ago

Great show Zach and Greg! Houdini looks really interesting, can’t wait to try one out.

#559 6 years ago

Good review guys. Question for you Zach.....GOTG Pro or Houdini?

#560 6 years ago

Zach has been unable to wipe the smile of his face since he started playing the game. He will say Houdini. GOTG needs code. Fun but needs code badly.

Amazing review guys! Absolutely TOP NOTCH!!!

#561 6 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Continuing with money as not a factor in choosing which pin to buy, Houdini or JJ Pirates? It seems you think Pirates is still the better game - but the price pushes you to Houdini? I don't think a lot of people can buy them both.

I need to play newest code on pirates before making that pick. Hopefully we can get some cool filming of that soon

#562 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Interesting Greg. Appreciate the feedback. Look forward to playing the big H
Zach - when did you get that American haunted? Seemed like it came out of nowhere. Always thought about trying it. Are you enjoying it? I have a feeling it will be in the way out soon for.....TNA?

I’m loving amh. Stuff I definitely don’t like but overall good Pin. I have no desire to let it go as of now but a TNA for the show would be about the only thing that could sway me, possibly an Alien that is tweaked and bulletproofed.

Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Is there a midnight madness aspect to Houdini? That's be right in with the theme..

Oooooh I don’t think so but I’ll tell J-Koog the people want some midnight madness!

Quoted from mrossman5:

There is always the one damn guy who accidentally clicks the dislike button on all of your videos.

Hahahaha I’m just glad they watch all of our videos....planting the seed (insert maniacal laugh)

Quoted from konjurer:

Epic review. I loved the magic geek-fest in the middle. I had to laugh because I'm a total magic geek. However, being a magic geek, it took me a while to warm up to Houdini. I didn't like the art, animation, layout at first. But as more of the game was revealed and the images/videos showed more of the detail I really started to get hooked.
I'll say it... I like the Houdini music as much as TNA (maybe more!) That's not a knock on TNA's sound track. I love what Scott did. But the first two minutes of music on Zach's Jan 21st stream is phenomenal. Well orchestrated and intense. Can't wait to hear the whole thing.

That’s really cool to hear. Thanks for the support my friend. Hey someone else likes the music too!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Good review guys. Question for you Zach.....GOTG Pro or Houdini?

Holy hell! That’s going in the This Or That Episode.

#563 6 years ago

Another great episode, one very minor thing. Can you reverse the scoring sheets and maybe show them a little longer. It always throws me when the scores are the reverse of how you sit.

#564 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Another great episode, one very minor thing. Can you reverse the scoring sheets and maybe show them a little longer. It always throws me when the scores are the reverse of how you sit.

Darscot for you of course. One of our favorite guys! AND that is a fantastic suggestion. Thank you.

#565 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Darscot for you of course. One of our favorite guys! AND that is a fantastic suggestion. Thank you.

Thanks, it's the scoring compared to the other pins. I'ld like to see a little more of.

#566 6 years ago

Zach - come to pittsburgh if you want a bulletproofed Alien! You won't be able to take it back though - I can't wait for you to own it b/c a mode guy like yourself who also likes a little more to them would love that game!

I would say you're def going big H over GOTG pro. Maybe in a year or so when GOTG gets better code but it seems that Houdini already has good code.

#567 6 years ago

Top notch show as always. Made me very comfortable waiting for my Houdini. Thanks guys.

#568 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks everyone

Zack you learn things ever day . After you asked (Joe) about the 'Monkey with the bandage on his balls' art on the Houdini playfield. (Joe) did not want to get into the exact reason as he said .So I read about it. Very interesting .Considering what I read.
Was Houdini considering a monkey ball gland transplant operation? Answer is (Yes) Did Houdini do it .Never confirmed . However many suspect Harry Houdini did infact have the procedure and it may have lead to his peritonitis, secondary to a ruptured appendix, at 1:26 p.m. on October 31, 1926, in Room 401 at Detroit's Grace Hospital, aged 52.
"Creepy" right ? Well not if one understands Houdini motivation . Basically it was before wide spread use of Anabolic steriods . Houdini was considering having the operation himself to aid him his strenuous escapes. Why Monkey gonads ? Testosterone.
Because testosterone was not synthesized yet in a lab until 1935 .
So Houdini was contemplating the graft of monkey's balls glands somewhere appropriate in his body and it would continue to (secrete testosterone) into Harrys blood stream. Giving Harry Houdini the extra vitality testosterone boost would provide.
Therefor the Art of a ' Monkey with bandage ' on the new Houdini playfield .
Before any one jumps my shit .
Question was asked .
Trivia provided by yours truly . @robknapp

Houdini (resized).pngHoudini (resized).png

#569 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Zack you learn things ever day . After you asked (Joe) about the 'Monkey with the bandage on his balls' art on the Houdini playfield. (Joe) did not want to get into the exact reason as he said .So I read about it. Very interesting .Considering what I read.
Was Houdini considering a monkey ball gland transplant operation? Answer is (Yes) Did Houdini do it .Never confirmed . However many suspect Harry Houdini did infact have the procedure and it may have lead to his peritonitis, secondary to a ruptured appendix, at 1:26 p.m. on October 31, 1926, in Room 401 at Detroit's Grace Hospital, aged 52.
"Creepy" right ? Well not if one understands Houdini motivation . Basically it was before wide spread use of Anabolic steriods . Houdini was considering having the operation himself to aid him his strenuous escapes. Why Monkey gonads ? Testosterone.
Because testosterone was not synthesized yet in a lab until 1935 .
So Houdini was contemplating the graft of monkey's balls glands somewhere appropriate in his body and it would continue to (secrete testosterone) into Harrys blood stream. Giving Harry Houdini the extra vitality testosterone boost would provide.
Therefor the Art of a ' Monkey with bandage ' on the new Houdini playfield .
Before any one jumps my shit .
Question was asked .
Trivia provided by yours truly . robknapp

And there you have it everyone, thanks Knapp. It’s that kind of research and humor put into this machine that I can appreciate.

#570 6 years ago

Great episode guys but you need to fire the cameraman. Joe Balcer is pointing out things on the play field and where’s the camera? On Joe’s face not the play field, WTF. Sorry Greg, you need to stay in front of the camera not behind it. Otherwise, fantastic episode.

I was lucky enough to have visited AP in November when they had sort of an open house and I got a really good feel for the game as well as the people behind it. I totally agree with SDTM, Houdini is a labor of love for these guys, they put their hearts and souls into this game and it shows. I also get that feeling from Spooky pinball, that these smaller companies are in the business because of their love and passion for pinball and money is secondary. I’m very excited for the future of pinball because of these new smaller companies and what they are bringing to the pinball world.

As for your ratings, I appreciate and respect your views but I’m surprised at the ratings for art. To me, at worst it should have been given an A, but in my opinion it is worthy of an A+. You cannot look anywhere on that machine and not be impressed. There is so much detail in their artwork everywhere you look as well as all the Easter eggs. The colors are fantastic, I can’t think of another game that uses color better, both in the artwork as well as in the lighting. The backglass is superb, and how creative to have the artwork overlap the LCD to really give the feeling of an actual stage, with the audience’s heads and the sides of the curtains, just fantastic. And shape of the head, I think it looks great. I don’t understand why people want the head to be identical for all pins, why? I think some people should check their OCD if they need to have all there pins line up identically with the head shape being identical. The head shape of Houdini is just one more way that this game if different and that’s a really good thing. I could go on but but I’m already getting a little long winded.

Zach and Greg, I really enjoy your videos, thank you for this extra long review. I know what kind of work goes into doing this and it’s greatly appreciated.

#571 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Great episode guys but you need to fire the cameraman. Joe Balcer is pointing out things on the play field and where’s the camera? On Joe’s face not the play field, WTF. Sorry Greg, you need to stay in front of the camera not behind it. Otherwise, fantastic episode.
I was lucky enough to have visited AP in November when they had sort of an open house and I got a really good feel for the game as well as the people behind it. I totally agree with SDTM, Houdini is a labor of love for these guys, they put their hearts and souls into this game and it shows. I also get that feeling from Spooky pinball, that these smaller companies are in the business because of their love and passion for pinball and money is secondary. I’m very excited for the future of pinball because of these new smaller companies and what they are bringing to the pinball world.
As for your ratings, I appreciate and respect your views but I’m surprised at the ratings for art. To me, at worst it should have been given an A, but in my opinion it is worthy of an A+. You cannot look anywhere on that machine and not be impressed. There is so much detail in their artwork everywhere you look as well as all the Easter eggs. The colors are fantastic, I can’t think of another game that uses color better, both in the artwork as well as in the lighting. The backglass is superb, and how creative to have the artwork overlap the LCD to really give the feeling of an actual stage, with the audience’s heads and the sides of the curtains, just fantastic. And shape of the head, I think it looks great. I don’t understand why people want the head to be identical for all pins, why? I think some people should check their OCD if they need to have all there pins line up identically with the head shape being identical. The head shape of Houdini is just one more way that this game if different and that’s a really good thing. I could go on but but I’m already getting a little long winded.
Zach and Greg, I really enjoy your videos, thank you for this extra long review. I know what kind of work goes into doing this and it’s greatly appreciated.

We love ya Ill Will. This was our first attempt at multiple camera production and we learned a lot. The feedback will be implemented on our next Deluxe review. What machine will it be?!?!? Stay tuned to find out!

Also, the cameraman was not fully the issue, more the dumb ass editing (me). We have even bigger plans for next Deluxe review. Thanks for continuing to support SDTM’s desire to bring great pinball media to pinball enthusiasts.

#572 6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words as always!
As to the filming......it was our first time running two cameras. We sort of knew what we needed to get but not fully. Also do to the size and length of a pin it’s hard to get a tight shot and not end up in one of the other shots. If you end up in one of the other shots your forced to use the one your not in! We tried to add in some reshoots but they just didn’t look right! I completely agree with what your saying! We actually already picked up a third camera to use so that in in future vids we can have a set camera on the play field to edit in cuts to the playfield. I work in the film industry (not behind the camera) and there’s 10-20 people behind the scenes just at the time of shooting to make sure you get the take. We can’t afford any one other than just the two of us for complete set up and filming. Editing alone took about 6hrs that I have to give zach complete props for! But we really did learn a lot with this shoot and feel confident that we can bring an even better vid the next time around. We were just tired of the single shot and knew we had to change it up to do Joe and Josh justice! Sorry for the long rant ha ha but truly am glade you still enjoyed it!

#573 6 years ago

Great job on the video. I create lots of video for work and it takes a long time to edit a 2+ hour video. I can easily spend 4 hours on a 15 minute video and it still looks unprofessional!

The good news is that each video gets better.

#574 6 years ago

Love the tight shots. There are 9 great shots on this game!

#575 6 years ago

Hey Zach and Greg, just so you know, my criticism was was not meant to put you down or your show. I was really just trying to bust Greg's stones a little, sometimes humor doesn't translate well on the internet. To be honest, watching your show I feel like I'm hanging out with a couple of friends just talking pinball, that's how your show comes across to me and I think that's a great format. This I think is one of your greatest assets, you come across as regular guys giving their honest opinion while hanging out with friends. Maybe that's why I feel comfortable giving you guys a hard time just like I would when hanging out with the guys. And yes, the video of the playfield could have been better (it wasn't that bad) but I know your show gets better with every episode and I already think you have the best show out there. Keep doing what you're doing, you're on the right path.

#576 6 years ago

Hey Zach and Greg, just so you know, my criticism was was not meant to put you down or your show. I was really just trying to bust Greg's stones a little, sometimes humor doesn't translate well on the internet. To be honest, watching your show I feel like I'm hanging out with a couple of friends just talking pinball, that's how your show comes across to me and I think that's a great format. This I think is one of your greatest assets, you come across as regular guys giving their honest opinion while hanging out with friends. Maybe that's why I feel comfortable giving you guys a hard time just like I would when hanging out with the guys. And yes, the video of the playfield could have been better (it wasn't that bad) but I know your show gets better with every episode and I already think you have the best show out there. Keep doing what you're doing, you're on the right path.

Ahhhh man I know you didn’t mean any thing by it. I think my comment didn’t read as well as if we were hanging out talking!!!!! Dude I consider you one of our biggest fans and supporters! I really didn’t think much of it. Was just in the mind set of explaining where we were headed!

#577 6 years ago

Ahhhh man I know you didn’t mean any thing by it. I think my comment didn’t read as well as if we were hanging out talking!!!!! Dude I consider you one of our biggest fans and supporters! I really didn’t think much of it. Was just in the mind set of explaining where we were headed!

Greg’s all giddy to be using multiple cams. Freaking nerd just keep the camera on the talent.....ME!!!

#578 6 years ago

Guys I used to always put up Big reviews and this one was definitely GRETA
Much respect

#579 6 years ago

Oh yeah, just ordered a couple of the new shirts, it'll give me something to wear at the Midwest Gaming Classic. Keep up the good work guys.

#580 6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words as always!
As to the filming......it was our first time running two cameras. We sort of knew what we needed to get but not fully. Also do to the size and length of a pin it’s hard to get a tight shot and not end up in one of the other shots. If you end up in one of the other shots your forced to use the one your not in! We tried to add in some reshoots but they just didn’t look right! I completely agree with what your saying! We actually already picked up a third camera to use so that in in future vids we can have a set camera on the play field to edit in cuts to the playfield. I work in the film industry (not behind the camera) and there’s 10-20 people behind the scenes just at the time of shooting to make sure you get the take. We can’t afford any one other than just the two of us for complete set up and filming. Editing alone took about 6hrs that I have to give zach complete props for! But we really did learn a lot with this shoot and feel confident that we can bring an even better vid the next time around. We were just tired of the single shot and knew we had to change it up to do Joe and Josh justice! Sorry for the long rant ha ha but truly am glade you still enjoyed it!

Using a camera that has the ability to zoom in and out will help avoid the cross shooting you're referring to. This might be a very obvious suggest, apologies i don't mean it to be anything but helpful. I'm in the TV business here in Los Angeles and deal with this kinda stuff every day.

#581 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Using a camera that has the ability to zoom in and out will help avoid the cross shooting you're referring to. This might be a very obvious suggest, apologies i don't mean it to be anything but helpful. I'm in the TV business here in Los Angeles and deal with this kinda stuff every day.

We can zoom in some but I would be the only one working all three cameras!!!! Would I still be able to achieve this?
Our future plans are to have a steady close up came like the Houdini vid but add another stationary camera up high zoomed into the playfield and the third camera roving and taking some wide shots. Any suggestions as to what may work better?

#582 6 years ago

Oh yeah, just ordered a couple of the new shirts, it'll give me something to wear at the Midwest Gaming Classic. Keep up the good work guys.

Man thanks for the support! We need to get up to the mwgc! Iv heard great stuff about it!

#583 6 years ago

Pics or it didn’t happen! Hahaha

#584 6 years ago

Really nicely done review. The interviews with AP members were great. Other manufacturers should take note as this is the best new release review that's been done so far and is likely to help AP move some games.

I think Houdini looks very interesting and I may get one at some point. It's a super strong offering from a new company.

#585 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Other manufacturers should take note as this is the best new release review that's been done so far and is likely to help AP move some games.

Absolutely. My order just went through.

#586 6 years ago

We can zoom in some but I would be the only one working all three cameras!!!! Would I still be able to achieve this?
Our future plans are to have a steady close up came like the Houdini vid but add another stationary camera up high zoomed into the playfield and the third camera roving and taking some wide shots. Any suggestions as to what may work better?

By way of example in your last vid... your only stationary cam should be the wide shot of Zac and the person he's interviewing -- you don't really need a CU shot of who he's interviewing) Then your 2nd, roving cam is going in for PF closeups. (Your camera op working the PF should be listening to what is being discussed and point the camera in that direction. OR if you only had one camera, you can take note of the CUs you need and just go back and pick them off.) Hope some of this is helpful.

#587 6 years ago

Greg, I do not know if this wil work/help but I know that there are gimballs available that are able to track a subject automatically. This may be something that can help in a situation that there are more camera's than people that can operate a camera.

As I said: I have no idea if this is practical or not, but I do know that using a gimball gives very professional results anyway when shooting video, so maybe something to look into. Also a link of a gimball that I know that has the auto tracking feature:

https://www.dji.com/osmo-plus

This link is for a gimball with integrated camera, but DJI also has other models available for other camera's. I also have some experience with other gimballs that advertise the same capabilities, but they were not working at all, like a brand called Zhyun. Stay away from those. I had bought one but the software that you need to control the camera was never working and crashing a lot.

#588 6 years ago

SDTM Episode 48: This Month In Pinball (Jan/Feb 2018)

Greg & Zach discuss what’s going on in pinball, such as AC/DC vault, upcoming Texas Pinball Festival, and rumored machines for 2018!

#589 6 years ago

you guys had me worried there for a minute when you mentioned ac/dc luci vault... when you said you started to agree with others... I was afraid you were going to jump on the "sexual harassment" / "degrading and demeaning towards female pinball players" etc. etc... thank you for not going there. I really like the SDTM vids!! keep up the great work!!

#590 6 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

you guys had me worried there for a minute when you mentioned ac/dc luci vault... when you said you started to agree with others... I was afraid you were going to jump on the "sexual harassment" / "degrading and demeaning towards female pinball players" etc. etc... thank you for not going there. I really like the SDTM vids!! keep up the great work!!

Thanks buddy. That damn collection of yours is multiplying!

#591 6 years ago

The only time you guys have me worried is when it is Monday at 10:15am and there is still no new show for me to watch. Thankfully this did not happen to me today.

Another FANTASTIC SHOW!

I have said it before and I will say it again for the hard of reading. SDTM A Pinball Show is the BEST!

Click the link above to watch an AWARD WINNING SHOW!

oh yes I said Award winning

#592 6 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Greg, I do not know if this wil work/help but I know that there are gimballs available that are able to track a subject automatically. This may be something that can help in a situation that there are more camera's than people that can operate a camera.
As I said: I have no idea if this is practical or not, but I do know that using a gimball gives very professional results anyway when shooting video, so maybe something to look into. Also a link of a gimball that I know that has the auto tracking feature:
https://www.dji.com/osmo-plus
This link is for a gimball with integrated camera, but DJI also has other models available for other camera's. I also have some experience with other gimballs that advertise the same capabilities, but they were not working at all, like a brand called Zhyun. Stay away from those. I had bought one but the software that you need to control the camera was never working and crashing a lot.

Yeah the gimbal would be nice but way out of our budget! You have given me a few things to think about though for the next vid!!! Thanks for every thing!!!!

#593 6 years ago

This is one of the most enjoyable videos yet. I can’t decide which made me laugh harder you listing Greg’s phobias or telling Homepin to go to hell. Great job as always guys keep them coming!

#594 6 years ago

Superb episode and really loved the intro effects too!! Thank you all for your honest and full coverage show. Much appreciated and over 1200 subscribers is proof. Wow!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#595 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I can’t decide which made me laugh harder you listing Greg’s phobias or tell Homepin to go to hell.

Greg's phobias. I had to keep rewatching the list. Not sure which was my favorite, but I am intrigued about the couch problem.

#596 6 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Greg's phobias. I had to keep rewatching the list. Not sure which was my favorite, but I am intrigued about the couch problem.

Unless I somehow missed it 3 or 4 times on the list, at least Greg doesn't have a fear of people

Always wondered why more people aren't afraid of foam padding as well.

#597 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

This is one of the most enjoyable videos yet. I can’t decide which made me laugh harder you listing Greg’s phobias or telling Homepin to go to hell. Great job as always guys keep them coming!

Thanks Eric. Yeah I was feeling especially salty that day. Haha

Quoted from Burley9043:

I get yelled at every time I sit something foreign on his couch in fear of outside contaminates.

#598 6 years ago

I cant wait to get home from work tonight and watch the new episode! Should i leave work early? I have had the flu for like 2 weeks now....hmm.

#599 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Unless I somehow missed it 3 or 4 times on the list, at least Greg doesn't have a fear of people
Always wondered why more people aren't afraid of foam padding as well.

I have a dislike for most people as well ha ha
Hell yes on that foam!

#600 6 years ago

I love the Stop bullshitting us and make the Tron VE to Stern

I think TRON VE is a no-brainer - but every-time they release a vault and it isn't TRON I get the 'Are you f****** kidding me!?' feeling for sure.

I guess on a good note - IF they are going to do TRON again with an integrated LCD instead of DMD and other vault upgrades it will be worth the wait!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 16.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, IL
$ 300.00
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.