bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 125.
#501 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I'm sure that I'll have to wait for your review, but if you don't mind a little spoiler, is the right hand side incredibly tight? I looked like you kept getting rejected shooting the ramp and that appears to be the case for every game play video that I've watched. That is the only major concern for me at this point.

yes, the right hand side is super tight. I like games that have at least one really super hard shot. DI, TWD, GB, or 3 of my favorites and each one has 1 really hard shot. I am probably going to be in on this game. There is a launch party here in Nashville soon and I will make my decision then.

#502 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I'm sure that I'll have to wait for your review, but if you don't mind a little spoiler, is the right hand side incredibly tight? I looked like you kept getting rejected shooting the ramp and that appears to be the case for every game play video that I've watched. That is the only major concern for me at this point.

Didn't Zach mention in the stream that he turned down the strength of the flippers?

#503 6 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

Didn't Zach mention in the stream that he turned down the strength of the flippers?

He did but the ramp rejections I'm referring to aren't just Zach's. Every video I can find of the game play seems to indicate the same problem.

#504 6 years ago

I need to watch the remaining but from what I've seen I love the sounds of the pops and the core music. Slings seem really good and love the trick shot. Orbit flow - love the orbits. The stiff animations and the poor voice acting all around (super cheesy) really take away from the package (for me). That video mode needs to be sped up 50% too. Excited to see more - thanks Zach.

#505 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

He did but the ramp rejections I'm referring to aren't just Zach's. Every video I can find of the game play seems to indicate the same problem.

Ramp isn’t necessarily tighter than other ramps on the market, it’s just in a spot that’s different than most ramps (width feels like Aerosmith right but not as tight as guardians right). The inner right orbit is where ramps usually are so that shot is super tight but very satisfying and easy enough to hit. Orbits are wide open. Not to give too much away but there are a ton of things going great on this game. Code is fantastic for me, a mode-based player.

#506 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The stiff animations and the poor voice acting all around (super cheesy) really take away from the package (for me).

I thought the animations were lacking but on a really, really good stream they look great. The detail is pretty good. You may just have to wait and see in person to make a final judgement.

The voice acting is outstanding. The voice actor studied what little recordings of Houdini exists. Have you ever heard a recording from that era? That’s how entertainers and actors sounded back then on the radio.

#507 6 years ago

i watched the video last night, thanks, now i'm waiting for the game.

#508 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I thought the animations were lacking but on a really, really good stream they look great. The detail is pretty good. You may just have to wait and see in person to make a final judgement.
The voice acting is outstanding. The voice actor studied what little recordings of Houdini exists. Have you ever heard a recording from that era? That’s how entertainers and actors sounded back then on the radio.

final judgment for the entire game will be reserved until I actually play it ; )

Animations choppiness is not due to the stream - they're made that way (acknlowedged by the dev as being the best they can do with size of the team, etc and we shouldn't expect JJP quality if I remember correctly). Some people actually like the way it looks - that's fine I just don't like that clip art feel. It feels cheap.

I heard the same about the actor - I just don't like that style and some of the other voices (for me) are just annoying. Campy is the best way I can describe it but not meaning to be so (like the cop that talks about the jail was meant for someone else but this will do - that fake accent is terrible).Along with the choppy animations, I'm big into sound/effect (think Alien sets the bar for these new games) and it would drive me crazy.

#509 6 years ago

Wish I could have watched this stream live. Man it looks good. The animations are a little choppy but I still find the video really good. The art style is really cool, with nice little touches like the current ball. It just seems cohesive and well put together. Another pin company throwing the gauntlet down. This is great for everybody.

#510 6 years ago

Big thanks for the stream. Game looks awesome, can't wait for your review.

#511 6 years ago

Congratz on the twipy guys , well deserved!

#512 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Wish I could have watched this stream live. Man it looks good. The animations are a little choppy but I still find the video really good. The art style is really cool, with nice little touches like the current ball. It just seems cohesive and well put together. Another pin company throwing the gauntlet down. This is great for everybody.

Quoted from adamross:

Big thanks for the stream. Game looks awesome, can't wait for your review.

Quoted from jorro:

Congratz on the twipy guys , well deserved!

Thanks everyone

#513 6 years ago

Thanks for the stream guys - hope to see a review soon - can't wait hear your opinion and judgment

#514 6 years ago

Thanks for doing this! Game looks more fun every time I see it!

#516 6 years ago

so watched the full video - thanks Zach for streaming as this game needs more coverage!

I continue to like the shots in this game. Has a cool layout, the shot that goes through the pop is nice and challenging and I like how somehow you can shoot the ball to the left yet somehow it still can manage to get to the stage. Use of magnets looks good too.

I'm not down with the constant countdowns (10, 9, 8 ) and the amount of text and speech that goes into each mode - seems like that can get very annoying after awhile.

The modes choppy art, speech and other things I mentioned takes this one off the radar for me but it looks like another solid new pin which is great to see.

btw - lights look like woz? cmon now son. haha

#517 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so watched the full video - thanks Zach for streaming as this game needs more coverage!
I continue to like the shots in this game. Has a cool layout, the shot that goes through the pop is nice and challenging and I like how somehow you can shoot the ball to the left yet somehow it still can manage to get to the stage. Use of magnets looks good too.
I'm not down with the constant countdowns (10, 9, 8 ) and the amount of text and speech that goes into each mode - seems like that can get very annoying after awhile.
The modes choppy art, speech and other things I mentioned takes this one off the radar for me but it looks like another solid new pin which is great to see.
btw - lights look like woz? cmon now son. haha

- Delt you don’t like countdowns on LOTR?
- Houdini is a historical figure not a film, so history and stories make sense to me. Wordiness can be toned down in settings. But I hear you about some of the wordiness.
- nothing choppy about the art and one of the most beautiful bckglasses ever made. Much better than Alien
- animations are eerie and great. What would you have done instead?

#518 6 years ago

I understand what people are saying about the animation. The frame count is a little low on some. That being said, the art and video overall is still way better than you see on a Stern. It might not be a smooth as a JJP but it still has style and looks great. The theme integration is consistent and you can see the effort put in. Its not just a bunch of videos with a cheesy frame. Some of the art we see in Sterns movie pins is really bad.

#519 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I have to agree. The animations fit the theme and early 1900's era very well. "Smooth" animations is perhaps not what they were trying to achieve here.

#520 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I have to agree. The animations fit the theme and early 1900's era very well. "Smooth" animations is perhaps not what they were trying to achieve here.

Much more variety than Aerosmith with similar art and people eat that up

#521 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

- Delt you don’t like countdowns on LOTR?
- Houdini is a historical figure not a film, so history and stories make sense to me. Wordiness can be toned down in settings. But I hear you about some of the wordiness.
- nothing choppy about the art and one of the most beautiful bckglasses ever made. Much better than Alien

Zach Zach Zach - where to start. First - I hope you stay the critic you've always been with pinball. I always appreciated how you called games out for their flaws and I completely understand how things can get a little complicated now with some of your behind the scene access with these developers (as it might be awkward to pick up Houdini, interview these guys and then be critical of the game) but I encourage you to maintain the balance. I hope this doesn't come off that I think you're holding back - I don't. I just think you're in the honeymoon phase with this game and missing some clearly off things. I hope you give it some time before doing the review.

As for your feedback, glad to read you feel the wordiness too. Verbose doesn't even begin to describe it. The length and dialogue would drive me insane after 20 games. The voices regardless if they are trying to be authentic, sound incredibly poor and cheap. Just my opinion but the voices alone in this game are an absolute disappointment. I do like the main music track.

The animation or choppiness is as clear as day. Now - you mentioned it's the same as Aerosmith - TOTALLY agree. That was garbage too. I don't like that style. Not to say everyone should find it bad - I just do.

btw - I forgot to mention, the pops in this game seem dead in your video. Maybe a setting option but I would love to see those things go from DE pops to Williams pops. They're one of the coolest things in the game.

Houdini translite is very nice - completely agree. Better than Alien? There isn't 1 thing in this game I've seen that is better but you're also talking about an absolute beast of a game in Alien. The polish on that game absolutely smokes this game - the problem with Alien though are the technical problems that seem to pop up which is a real bummer as it's an absolute gem. That's pinball though.

#522 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Zach Zach Zach - where to start. First - I hope you stay the critic you've always been with pinball. I always appreciated how you called games out for their flaws and I completely understand how things can get a little complicated now with some of your behind the scene access with these developers (as it might be awkward to pick up Houdini, interview these guys and then be critical of the game) but I encourage you to maintain the balance. I hope this doesn't come off that I think you're holding back - I don't. I just think you're in the honeymoon phase with this game and missing some clearly off things. I hope you give it some time before doing the review.
As for your feedback, glad to read you feel the wordiness too. Verbose doesn't even begin to describe it. The length and dialogue would drive me insane after 20 games. The voices regardless if they are trying to be authentic, sound incredibly poor and cheap. Just my opinion but the voices alone in this game are an absolute disappointment. I do like the main music track.
The animation or choppiness is as clear as day. Now - you mentioned it's the same as Aerosmith - TOTALLY agree. That was garbage too. I don't like that style. Not to say everyone should find it bad - I just do.
btw - I forgot to mention, the pops in this game seem dead in your video. Maybe a setting option but I would love to see those things go from DE pops to Williams pops. They're one of the coolest things in the game.
Houdini translite is very nice - completely agree. Better than Alien? There isn't 1 thing in this game I've seen that is better but you're also talking about an absolute beast of a game in Alien. The polish on that game absolutely smokes this game - the problem with Alien though are the technical problems that seem to pop up which is a real bummer as it's an absolute gem. That's pinball though.

Zach is a straight shooter. If it's a POS he will call it a POS. Zach prior going to American Pinball stated this "You guys are brave having me go to your facility to do a review" He will call them out if he sees fit. They stated they stand behind there product so he proceeded. Zach is a great honest guy. He has bought lots of shit games in the past.
(Wrestlemania) I'm sure he will buy more unintentionally in the future. However he would never mislead his audience or anyone else that will listen to him. You state you do not want to come across offensive however I took it that way. Good dude. Great reputation that proves it. You disagree with his opinion of the game I get it.

If he says Houdini is good it does not mean that it is. It means that HE truly believes it is.

SDTM Pinball show. Best show in pinball!!!!!!!

Disclosure: Yes I'm a fan and a friend.

#523 6 years ago

I played that machine the other night. It's pretty sweet! Thanks for letting me play it Zach.

#524 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

There isn't 1 thing in this game I've seen that is better but you're also talking about an absolute beast of a game in Alien.

I'm glad you don't get to pick the games I buy, lol. There's a stack of games I'd buy NIB right now over Alien....Houdini being one of them.

The suggestion that Zach is not being 100% truthful in stating his opinions here simply because you don't agree with him is pretty unfair. He and Greg both come across as straight shooters and I don't think they would sugar-coat a review or post misleading opinions to appease anyone.

#525 6 years ago

I got a game on Houdini at the Tacoma show and put a few games on Alien at Flipout. Houdini felt way more polished fast and fun. Alien isn’t bad but it’s very utilitarian and plays like a wide body and not a good wide body like Dialed In. I would put Houdini ahead of Aliens in pretty much all categories. Maybe it’s too early to call reliability and construction but Alien clearly stumbled out of the gate.

#526 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I got a game on Houdini at the Tacoma show and put a few games on Alien at Flipout. Houdini felt way more polished fast and fun. Alien isn’t bad but it’s very utilitarian and plays like a wide body and not a good wide body like Dialed In. I would put Houdini ahead of Aliens in pretty much all categories. Maybe it’s too early to call reliability and construction but Alien clearly stumbled out of the gate.

Well most standard body games play like good wide bodies

Let Zack enjoy his new game. New pinball is always a great thing.

#527 6 years ago

I’m not sure if I’m in the minority but I really like the animations. I feel like they fit the theme perfectly and add value for me. I was a history major in school so I also love the factoids. If the game is too wordy you can adjust it in the settings or hold the flippers to cancel it out so no big deal there. My only concern that has continued to trouble me is the tightness of the shots on the right side. I also trust Zach and Greg to be impartial so if they review it positively that’s good enough for me to stay in on it.

#528 6 years ago

I think that Houdini looks amazing but the thing that scares me is that they are a new company. I want to see the games reliability before i would buy one and then i want to know that the company is a stable company. I want to feel good that i will be able to buy parts if something breaks down the road and if they dont stay in business you’re not going to be able to do that. Zach also clearly voiced his concerns about them being a new company in his gameplay video. Zach and Greg are both straight shooters and stand up guys and they are not going to tell someone that something is good and that you should buy it if they dont truly believe it themselves.

#529 6 years ago

Oh man I knew this was going to happen. Jesus guys so sensitive. I did not accuse Zach of being dishonest. In fact I mentioned the same in my original post. Pinsider like ASOS i would expect such a reaction bc he's always dramatic and over the top but some others are defending the sdtm guys so I guess what I said was not clear.

I've supported those guys since day one. I can also be critical of this game while also praising for what it does well. Sorry you will always get no BS responses from me.

and yes I do love alien.

Anyway glad to see the game is coming out. No -not everyone needs to agree with me and yes I still love sdtm!

#530 6 years ago

I would expect that from ASOA.

I will not derail this wonderful thread.

#531 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

- As always Delt, appreciate the discussion. I’ve been clear in many conversations here on the threads and people I talk to in person, that I consistently consider the honeymoon phase. I assure you buddy, I will not bullshit people. I will never lie to people. None of us have time for that shit.

- I’m hard on machines. So I have the right to be equally excited for machines as well. SDTM gives a disclaimer to all manufacturers about our honesty and our commitment to never place someone else’s interests over the hobbyists, our friends. No need to play any more games, a review will drop on Monday. You are the one that needs time on the machine.

- The narrator’s voice in Houdini is freaking fantastic. One of my favorite parts of the game is random friendly jabs to other manufacturers. For example, when getting a mystery the hand will pull out of a hat a Xenomorph and the awesome speech will say That’s One Ugly Alien.

- The backglass and surround LCD art integration is funny beautiful. Using the word “polish” and “Alien” in the same sentence is laughable. I like Alien, but polished would be a word I would refrain from using to describe Heighway Pinball. We would love to go over and take a look for ourselves, some great people there.

- SDTM works hard for pinball. Manufacturers work with us because we are respectful and truly interested in showing the world their product.

- We welcome differing opinions. It’s our responsibility to open discussion about pinball if we are putting ourselves out there like we do. Buddy, don’t worry about me finding balance. This is a hobby, this is pinball, we got this shit.

#532 6 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

I played that machine the other night. It's pretty sweet! Thanks for letting me play it Zach.

Always man

#533 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

- As always Delt, appreciate the discussion. I’ve been clear in many conversations here on the threads and people I talk to in person, that I consistently consider the honeymoon phase. I assure you buddy, I will not bullshit people. I will never lie to people. None of us have time for that shit.
- I’m hard on machines. So I have the right to be equally excited for machines as well. SDTM gives a disclaimer to all manufacturers about our honesty and our commitment to never place someone else’s interests over the hobbyists, our friends. No need to play any more games, a review will drop on Monday. You are the one that needs time on the machine.
- The narrator’s voice in Houdini is freaking fantastic. One of my favorite parts of the game is random friendly jabs to other manufacturers. For example, when getting a mystery the hand will pull out of a hat a Xenomorph and the awesome speech will say That’s One Ugly Alien.
- The backglass and surround LCD art integration is funny beautiful. Using the word “polish” and “Alien” in the same sentence is laughable. I like Alien, but polished would be a word I would refrain from using to describe Heighway Pinball. We would love to go over and take a look for ourselves, some great people there.
- SDTM works hard for pinball. Manufacturers work with us because we are respectful and truly interested in showing the world their product.
- We welcome differing opinions. It’s our responsibility to open discussion about pinball if we are putting ourselves out there like we do. Buddy, don’t worry about me finding balance. This is a hobby, this is pinball, we got this shit.

Nice Zach. You and I are passionate people about pinball. We keep it real though and I like that.

I'm happy that you're happy - just throwing out my opinion on the game and you have done the same. We'll have to disagree on this one which is perfectly fine - makes the world more interesting.

Polish is a word I'll use to describe Alien - maybe not HP! You'll fully understand once you own it. Maybe I'll better appreciate the flaws in Houdini when I play it a ton. Cheers

#534 6 years ago

Thanks so much for the shirt guys! Love it. Wish USPS was more careful with there packages

8AD12632-1E96-43AF-B267-11AD6BC5C413 (resized).jpeg8AD12632-1E96-43AF-B267-11AD6BC5C413 (resized).jpeg

AF20FE73-83BF-45CC-8617-D69F3B3CD8C2 (resized).jpegAF20FE73-83BF-45CC-8617-D69F3B3CD8C2 (resized).jpeg

#535 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Thanks so much for the shirt guys! Love it. Wish USPS was more careful with there packages

Glad you like it! No sweat on the Houdini flyer. We have extras for you. Are you going to any upcoming shows?

#536 6 years ago

Well, I might possibly be going to the Ohio Pinball Show on March 22nd and I also believe that I will be going to Allentown Pinfest 2018. I don't necessarily need another flyer but it's just annoying on USPS's part. Thanks for including it by the way!

#537 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Hey man if we don’t see you soon I’ll send you another with cardboard backing to protectect it so it arrives flat!!!

#538 6 years ago

Thanks Greg!

#539 6 years ago

Just checking if it is Monday yet? Waiting on the new SDTM Pinball show. Review of the famous Houdini Pinball. Can't wait to hear what the guys think of this game. Everyone should watch this episode! The work that goes into doing one of these reviews is incredible. Countless hours of playing, filming, editing,driving,complaining all for people like us to get a real unbiased review of a game. I would just like to say Thank you to Zach & Greg for doing all of this for the pinball community.

#540 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Just checking if it is Monday yet? Waiting on the new SDTM Pinball show. Review of the famous Houdini Pinball. Can't wait to hear what the guys think of this game. Everyone should watch this episode! The work that goes into doing one of these reviews is incredible. Countless hours of playing, filming, editing,driving,complaining all for people like us to get a real unbiased review of a game. I would just like to say Thank you to Zach & Greg for doing all of this for the pinball community.

You don’t have much longer!!! Hopefully up tonight! This one is deep!

#541 6 years ago

When is this review happening guys? I’m excited to hear your thoughts

#542 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

When is this review happening guys? I’m excited to hear your thoughts

Hopefully tonight! If not late tonight first thing in the morning. It was a long edit!

#543 6 years ago

Can't wait for this one guys!

#544 6 years ago

Wait no more its here! Thanks guy's. Another amazing show!

#545 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Wait no more its here! Thanks guy's. Another amazing show!
» YouTube video

Thanks Asoooooaaaaa!!! Haha

#546 6 years ago

That review was "TIGHT!". Big thanks for taking the time, truly an epic show. My only unsolicited critique is concerning the walk through. You may want to think about using your second camera to get closeups of the particular area on the PF that is being mentioned. Often we couldn't see what Josh or Joe were pointing to so it was a bit tough to follow. Otherwise, top notch!

#547 6 years ago

Great video guys. Really liked the onsite overview and interviews along with the feedback. I find myself agreeing with Greg more and more. What is this world coming too! Zach dropping Houdini is better than ToM. Wow - Bold! You have my attention and I can't wait to drop some coin on this game. Hopefully it comes to Pittsburgh soon. Zach - that has to feel great having the game already and it's in your house. The game does look fun!

btw Zach - you mentioned you were wondering what else would they replace those stiff animations with. I can't speak for the person you were referring to but if it was up to me, it would be anything else! Seriously though, I would have gone with a dark theme that was animated properly and not broken/stiff. I'm thinking a Tim Burton like style and one that doesn't feel so jarring/cheap. As for believing this was done purposely, the dev confirmed to us awhile back that they just don't have the size that is required so if we're expecting JJP quality, that's not realistic. I forget which thread it was in but he replied to a number of us who were bringing up the same comment.

I think that backglass looks sweet too. Style of the cabs head is not my liking but maybe it will grow on me too.

Greg - pop quiz hot shot Alien or Houdini? What do you do? Are you going Houdini now if money was no option (you have 7k or 8k to spend and Alien works as expected - like mine does).....

#548 6 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

That review was "TIGHT!". Big thanks for taking the time, truly an epic show. My only unsolicited critique is concerning the walk through. You may want to think about using your second camera to get closeups of the particular area on the PF that is being mentioned. Often we couldn't see what Josh or Joe were pointing to so it was a bit tough to follow. Otherwise, top notch!

Great suggestion and one we realized once editing. Next Deluxe review will have this. Thanks again buddy

#549 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Great video guys. Really liked the onsite overview and interviews along with the feedback. I find myself agreeing with Greg more and more. What is this world coming too! Zach dropping Houdini is better than ToM. Wow - Bold! You have my attention and I can't wait to drop some coin on this game. Hopefully it comes to Pittsburgh soon. Zach - that has to feel great having the game already and it's in your house. The game does look fun!
btw Zach - you mentioned you were wondering what else would they replace those stiff animations with. I can't speak for the person you were referring to but if it was up to me, it would be anything else! Seriously though, I would have gone with a dark theme that was animated properly and not broken/stiff. I'm thinking a Tim Burton like style and one that doesn't feel so jarring/cheap. As for believing this was done purposely, the dev confirmed to us awhile back that they just don't have the size that is required for the lacking polish so if we're expecting JJP quality, that's not realistic. I forget which thread it was in but he replied to a number of us who were bringing up the same comment.
I think that backglass looks sweet too. Style of the cabs head is not my liking but maybe it will grow on me too.
Greg - pop quiz hot shot Alien or Houdini? What do you do? Are you going Houdini now if money was no option (you have 7k or 8k to spend and Alien works as expected - like mine does).....

Money is always an option for Greg haha. So what will it be Greg?

#550 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Money is always an option for Greg haha. So what will it be Greg?

Continuing with money as not a factor in choosing which pin to buy, Houdini or JJ Pirates? It seems you think Pirates is still the better game - but the price pushes you to Houdini? I don't think a lot of people can buy them both.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/11?hl=mightygrave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.