bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 125.
#5201 3 years ago
Quoted from Stosel:

You didn't even put one little Greg in there

Just trying to stay faithful to the album cover. Also, I'm lazy.

#5202 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS!!! WE ARE PROUD OF THIS ONE!!!
[quoted image]

Loving you guys, but you know that.

#5203 3 years ago

Well done!

#5204 3 years ago

Congrats guys. Well deserved. I probably represent at least 50k of those views. Been watching and rewatching your vids since I got into pinball in early 2017.

#5205 3 years ago

GO Team Greg's Mum

#5206 3 years ago

Congrats guys. I also watch your videos multiple times and sometimes leave them going as background noise while playing pinball and/or entertaining guests.

#5207 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Just trying to stay faithful to the album cover. Also, I'm lazy.

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Loving you guys, but you know that.

Quoted from snappahead:

Congrats guys. Well deserved. I probably represent at least 50k of those views. Been watching and rewatching your vids since I got into pinball in early 2017.

Quoted from oldskool1969:

GO Team Greg's Mum

Quoted from kh39540:

Congrats guys. I also watch your videos multiple times and sometimes leave them going as background noise while playing pinball and/or entertaining guests.

Greg and I have the greatest friends and pinball group out there! Once the world is functioning again we are throwing a BIG ASS party and everyone is invited!

#5208 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

...we are throwing a BIG ASS party and everyone is invited!

Not sure my wife would approve of me attending an ass party, let alone one featuring BIG ASS.

#5209 3 years ago

20200707_071643 (resized).jpg20200707_071643 (resized).jpg

I kept it clean (yes my ass too)

#5210 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Greg and I have the greatest friends and pinball group out there! Once the world is functioning again we are throwing a BIG ASS party and everyone is invited!

including air fare from Western Australia? cool, top blokes

#5211 3 years ago

My eyes can hear this... haha

1*TMwX-h5cKTnin1WPiuYS4w (resized).png1*TMwX-h5cKTnin1WPiuYS4w (resized).png
1 week later
#5213 3 years ago

NEW SDTM CARY HARDY EPISODE!

Saving Swords Of Fury Part 5

This time, Cary sets out to build a new cabinet head. Very fun watch!

#5214 3 years ago

So are you guys going to play that R&M you unboxed almost a month ago? After scaring the sh** out of us with that utility knife on the shrink wrap, we need some closure!

#5215 3 years ago

We are super excited to show this new product off! Introducing the NEW PinWoofer GT Sound System created specifically for your pinball collection.

SDTM Overview, Installation, and Impressions Video. Watch & Buy Now

#5216 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

We are super excited to show this new product off! Introducing the NEW PinWoofer GT Sound System created specifically for your pinball collection.

Shitstorm incoming in 3,... 2,... 1,...

#5217 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Cause of the overmodded audio? Meh it ain't that bad.

To the people always yelling 'car salesman' at him, i think installing car speakers is on point.

#5218 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Sometimes there is just nothing you can even say, it just speaks for itself. If anyone near me wants a set of those high end Pyles for a WPC, I bought a set of the 5s and the 4s and only used one of each. They are so cheap they are not worth shipping and I can't bring myself to throw them away.

#5219 3 years ago

I have the pinwoofer system connected to pinsound on my DE Star Wars and it is very nice. Is it overkill...definitely. The pinsound custom audio is very good and the sound quality (and volume) was much improved with the pinwoofer.

Note mine is the older system (amp may not look as professional) but it works well.

#5220 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Sometimes there is just nothing you can even say, it just speaks for itself. If anyone near me wants a set of those high end Pyles for a WPC, I bought a set of the 5s and the 4s and only used one of each. They are so cheap they are not worth shipping and I can't bring myself to throw them away.

The pinwoofer product centers around the amplifier.

#5221 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Cause of the overmodded audio? Meh it ain't that bad.
To the people always yelling 'car salesman' at him, i think installing car speakers is on point.

Me or Greg?

#5222 3 years ago

Your audio is blown out.

#5223 3 years ago

I know Zach thinks I’m here to rag on him but I’m really not. I jump in and defend when necessary.

This video is cringe worthy. Car salesman 101 and it’s painfully obvious. I just hate when these guys lower themselves to this. They are talented and it devalues their opinion when paid to play is covered up like this.

#5224 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The pinwoofer product centers around the amplifier.

This product centres around low end products from China, marketed as “Made in the USA” with a handsome mark up and the pinball equivalent of a creepy celebrity infomercial. The ones that just make you sad for how far they have fallen.

#5225 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I know Zach thinks I’m here to rag on him but I’m really not. I jump in and defend when necessary.
This video is cringe worthy. Car salesman 101 and it’s painfully obvious. I just hate when these guys lower themselves to this. They are talented and it devalues their opinion when paid to play is covered up like this.

PinWoofer is an awesome product. It doesn't
need pimping. Zach is zach. I like the guy and
appreciate what he brings to the table. Too much
judging on this site. Let's all get along man. Plus
Zach makes me laugh as well as greg and all
of us are a little full of it at one time or another.
If u can't laugh at yourself then you are too
dam serious. Lighten up delt.

#5226 3 years ago

I remember those speakers! We had them in our early prototype. We went with a different 6.5" speaker for production to avoid risk of damaging the tweeter, but they didn't sound bad at all.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com
p3_proto_speakers (resized).pngp3_proto_speakers (resized).png

#5227 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Your audio is blown out.

I was referring to car salesman statement

#5228 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

This product centres around low end products from China, marketed as “Made in the USA” with a handsome mark up and the pinball equivalent of a creepy celebrity infomercial. The ones that just make you sad for how far they have fallen.

Appreciate the tactful and kind words.

#5229 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Quoted from Darscot:

From almost the beginning we showcased products that we enjoyed or would do install videos to help promote products, the community and just bring content. I don’t understand the backlash. I really don’t. I literally have product that’s sitting in my basement that I have been asked to try out and it’s still sitting there because neither Zach nor I could stand behind it. If we don’t like it we don’t record it and it’s pulled from our pins.
I guess I can’t wrap my mind around why a few people want us to show a product or a pin and just shit all over it. That’s not my nature. I’m not taking a product that some one believes in and devoted tons of time and money in creating and shit all over them publicly. If that’s what your looking for turn on an episode of Shark Tank

#5230 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Appreciate the tactful and kind words.

It's not nearly as fun when you get all sad, i'll throw a softball next time, sorry. I'm picturing you guys dabbing your tears with the cash from this infomercial.

Is there a bug or did you guys both remove the smiley face on purpose.

#5231 3 years ago

Very nice to have all the install steps laid out simply in a video. Always easier to watch someone else do it, than read about it in a book. (That's what she said!) I'd be curious to hear a follow-up review after you've tried the system for a while and dialed it in. As you guys didn't seem quite as blown away by it as I thought you would. Sounds like it's more of a subtle improvement, maybe? Versus a total game-changer?

Also, I'd recommend that you guys try to just ignore the haters. It's the same two or three guys that post negative stuff after almost every video. They're broken records that think you're dying for their wisdom and critique.

#5232 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

“I know Zach thinks I’m here to rag on him but I’m not! Now let me shit on what he did lol. Seriously, is nobody ever happy with just appreciating someone/anyone simply showing a product that they think is worthy of interest? Is the content only of value if they shit on it publicly to show how tough they are? Lol. I love half the games they hate and hate half the games they love I simply Appreciate them taking time/effort to show us what it is. I am my own judge (second to my wife) and give to Craps! If they Love or Hate anything. Why would you? How many hours (minutes) do you sacrifice from your time and your families time to return contribute Back to this hobby??? Bitching doesn’t count! I would also bet you any amount they got paid NOTHING to show this product. Such a tough crowd I Honestly have no idea why Zach/Greg or Any of the content providers bother???

#5233 3 years ago

BTW, I think it's awesome you guys are making so many SDTM videos again. There was quite a drought for a while, and now we're getting a new video almost every week. I hope the trend continues. Best damn Youtube Pinball show out there!

#5234 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

It's not nearly as fun when you get all sad, i'll throw a softball next time, sorry. I'm picturing you guys dabbing your tears with the cash from this infomercial.
Is there a bug or did you guys both remove the smiley face on purpose.

Dude I gotta wonder if your life is miserable because all you ever do is critisize people. You must really be a lot of fun to hang out with I bet......NOT! Zach is good guy, if you dont like him why do you watch him?

#5235 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Quoted from delt31:

It took you a while!

#5236 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:Car salesman 101 and it’s painfully obvious.

Takes one to know one.

#5237 3 years ago

I would welcome anyone in this thread to search my posts over the years, I have been resoundingly positive and supportive. One smart ass comment about an "episode" that is clearly an infomercial and its take a hike and watch something else. This whole drink the koolaid or fuck off is crazy. Seriously I apologize this is not a place for me.

#5238 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I have been resoundingly positive

That's hilarious

#5239 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I was referring to car salesman statement

Greg sells houses, d‘Uh!

#5240 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Greg sells houses, d‘Uh!

Yeah, I always Figured there was a reason they do these shows and unboxings in a house. Greg is a Pitch man I Knew it was a scam!

#5241 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I would welcome anyone in this thread to search my posts over the years, I have been resoundingly positive and supportive. One smart ass comment about an "episode" that is clearly an infomercial and its take a hike and watch something else. This whole drink the koolaid or fuck off is crazy. Seriously I apologize this is not a place for me.

We’re not asking you or any one else to drink the koolaid. We showcased a product. They sent a set. We filmed it and how to install it. After we filmed it we liked it and aired it. We weren’t paid any thing. No obligation to post a video and say anything good about it. If you take it as an infomercial that’s how you view it. No obligation to buy. Just wanted to show the community a new product some people may have never heard of

#5242 3 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

We’re not asking you or any one else to drink the koolaid. We showcased a product. They sent a set. We filmed it and how to install it. After we filmed it we liked it and aired it. We weren’t paid any thing. No obligation to post a video and say anything good about it. If you take it as an infomercial that’s how you view it. No obligation to buy. Just wanted to show the community a new product some people may have never heard of

Thanks Hollywoodbone and ZMeny - we really appreciate the effort you guys put towards showcasing us. We're three people working long hours to ensure that we provide a quality product that works, one that has value, and one that makes pinball better. STDM did not ask for anything and they really did a nice thing for our little operation.

#5243 3 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

From almost the beginning we showcased products that we enjoyed or would do install videos to help promote products, the community and just bring content. I don’t understand the backlash. I really don’t. I literally have product that’s sitting in my basement that I have been asked to try out and it’s still sitting there because neither Zach nor I could stand behind it. If we don’t like it we don’t record it and it’s pulled from our pins.
I guess I can’t wrap my mind around why a few people want us to show a product or a pin and just shit all over it. That’s not my nature. I’m not taking a product that some one believes in and devoted tons of time and money in creating and shit all over them publicly. If that’s what your looking for turn on an episode of Shark Tank

I have a proposition to make.

You guys just should do a horrible infomercial on a really crappy (best not real) product for all the trolls out there.
Get ZMeny a texan outfit with a Cowboy hat and you are the overly enthusiastic sidekick.
Don‘t forget to always smile, showing your teeth; the masses go wild for your teeth!

And if you order now you get two for the price of one and a 5liter bottle of the long sold out pinball deodorant, while supplies last!!!

#5244 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Great product and video...thanks for sharing

#5245 3 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Thanks hollywoodbone and zmeny - we really appreciate the effort you guys put towards showcasing us. We're three people working long hours to ensure that we provide a quality product that works, one that has value, and one that makes pinball better. STDM did not ask for anything and they really did a nice thing for our little operation.

You guys make a great product.....I'd love to put one in my SlugFest, but hard to justify $350 for a machine thats worth $2K .... I guess I can always remove and use on another machine

#5246 3 years ago

New link to corrected audio. Sorry about that everyone.

#5247 3 years ago

No need to agree with or approve of promotional videos. I’m grateful for the effort these guys put in for pure comedic entertainment value. They’re like an old fashioned sitcom that also has to act out their own commercial breaks. That’s modern life, folks. Relax and enjoy it for what it is.

#5248 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

No need to agree with or approve of promotional videos. I’m grateful for the effort these guys put in for pure comedic entertainment value. They’re like an old fashioned sitcom that also has to act out their own commercial breaks. That’s modern life, folks. Relax and enjoy it for what it is.

Pinwoofer is a great product- here is one time i have to agree - Buy, Buy, Buy

#5249 3 years ago

Thanks Hollywoodbone and ZMeny for the video being both comical and informative. I’ve been a PinWoofer user from when they first hit the market as it’s not just a ‘set of speakers’, it’s the AMP that changes the game. I’m in music and have been forever, always love the best sound I can get out of anything, even a
Pin where the sound quality is marginal at best. Looking for a solution a year or two ago I stumbled on PinWoofer after trying every other solution on the market, you name it, I’ve tried it. I bought a kit for my Metallica a year or two ago (when PinWoofer was new) and it changed the game. I heard sounds/voices I’ve never heard with ANY other product! Now PinWoofer has stepped up the game and made the amp easier to install and much easier to adjust ‘from the drivers seat’. To me, this is a ‘must have’ mod in every machine I own.

#5250 3 years ago

Yep Pinwoofer is great. Love to see they’ve streamlined the product. I Had the early stuff too and was thoroughly impressed.

Also if customer service is important, Dan is amongst the best.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/105?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.