bean.gif
it.gif
stare.gif
f35b2ff373368a44c84b2d1e84b8048d6c2b3c14 (resized).jpg
IMG20220412195552 (resized).jpg
A29E882C-2FDB-4220-BC1A-F00A36E60085 (resized).jpeg
Photo_20170524_120226 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 125.
#5151 3 years ago
Quoted from kh39540:

I'm glad he didn't blow on the video. I was eating breakfast, and I would have followed suit.. And I didn't have a bucket.

That made me laugh. It was rough editing it watching him struggle toward the end haha

#5152 3 years ago

You guys are crazy... in a good way. You gotta eat the crust though.

#5153 3 years ago

I feel so bad for @Hollywoodbone... Metamucil chaser woulda been a good idea ..

#5154 3 years ago

I feel the same way when I have to eat Indiana Pizza! Great review as Always.

#5155 3 years ago

I played the pro TMNT today and have to say it does feel loaded. Not with toys but the number of ramps and various targets was impressive especially sitting next to Stranger Things pro. I had to remind myself this was John Borg which he doesn't typically have so much going on with the layouts (3 ramps).

I can't say how I like the game yet on the code it does feel like it's multi ball heavy.

#5156 3 years ago

Team Z for the win!! That wast a fast unboxing man!

Made me LOL when the likeable one almost recycled!

Quoted from roar:

You gotta eat the crust though.

This!

#5157 3 years ago

Team Zach wins.

Half of the Pizza was still there. (Srsly, don't you eat the crust in the US? Never seen that.)

#5158 3 years ago

Holy shit, it is the end of the world as we know it!....I am receiving praise over Greg mutha-fuckin Bone?!?!?! I don’t know how to react. This....feels....so so strange....

#5159 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Holy shit, it is the end of the world as we know it!....I am receiving praise over Greg mutha-fuckin Bone?!?!?! I don’t know how to react. This....feels....so so strange....

Don't get to happy, we are just throwing you a "bone"! lol

#5160 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Bet it doesn't feel as strange as it does to Greg after eating all that NASTY Dominoes pizza and still losing.

Do it again. Although it might be dangerous on a game like Zeppelin where he'd be consuming mass quantities of drugs...

#5161 3 years ago

I’ve enjoyed your latest unboxing videos- some of the best sdtm videos to date. Keep up the great work Greg and Zach- I appreciate all the work that goes into providing content.

No matter what happened it looks like Greg’s stomach lost that battle...

#5162 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

No matter what happened it looks like Greg’s stomach lost that battle...

But in his colon, the battle rages on...

#5164 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But in his colon, the battle rages on...

Soooo true! The next day was even bad!!! I put up a good fight though

#5165 3 years ago

If you want to be a competitive eater you need to dip the pizza in beer Greg.

#5166 3 years ago

I used to work at Dominos when I was a teenager. I would have to open the store on a Saturday or Sunday super hungover from the night before. I would make myself a medium pizza and destroy it. Great memories. I couldn't imagine taking down a large back then and wouldnt think about it now. Good on you Bone but I'm with everyone else. The crust is where it's at. This older gentlemen I worked with called them pizza bones.

#5167 3 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Soooo true! The next day was even bad!!! I put up a good fight though

We'll for what it's worth, "Greg's confident enthusiasm turns to quivering jelly" videos are SUPER entertaining. I recommend you do more unboxings with this element worked into them.

#5168 3 years ago

Patrick Stewart Calls Out People Who Don’t Eat Their Pizza Crust

Food rules.

Even the mayor can’t get away with eating his pizza with a knife and fork, but Sir Patrick Stewart is bringing another slice-etiquette cause to light: In a tweet sent out this morning, the thespian raised the question of whether those who abandon their crusts have truly eaten their pizza. Clearly he’s come a long way over the last two years, since he had his first slice and learned that, no, you cannot dare to eat pizza with a knife and fork.

The tweet has already inspired a heated debate, with many righteously arguing that you haven’t truly eaten your pizza if your crust goes untouched. Some less savory types, though, have defended the no-crust way as perfectly acceptable. (It’s not.)

TAGS: PIZZA ETIQUETTE PATRICK STEWART PIZZA ETIQUETTE PIZZA

83c0abd70f8bc466de6148ddb59944d16d-29-patrick-stewart-pizza.rhorizontal.w700 (resized).jpg83c0abd70f8bc466de6148ddb59944d16d-29-patrick-stewart-pizza.rhorizontal.w700 (resized).jpg
#5169 3 years ago

This calls for a rematch!!

MNeE7 (resized).jpgMNeE7 (resized).jpg

#5170 3 years ago

Another NEW SDTM Video!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles First Impressions & Gameplay

*a full gameplay video will follow later today*

#5171 3 years ago

TMNT Full Gameplay Video

Zach puts up Grand Champion and able to show many of the features and modes of Stern Pinball’s newly released Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pinball machine

#5172 3 years ago
you-get-a-video-and-you-get-a-video-everyone-gets-a-video.jpgyou-get-a-video-and-you-get-a-video-everyone-gets-a-video.jpg
#5173 3 years ago

Damn skippy. When we don’t see video coverage that we wanna see and hear....we make it

#5175 3 years ago

Hey Greg. Is the large the same size as the family size we have down here? Or do you have that size as well? If you do will that be consumed for the LE unboxing? Can’t wait!

#5176 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Hey Greg. Is the large the same size as the family size we have down here? Or do you have that size as well? If you do will that be consumed for the LE unboxing? Can’t wait!

Hummmm we don’t have a family size so I’d say it’s our large!

#5177 3 years ago

Holy shit was that unboxing great watching bone dry heave a few times, the gag, pun intended was enough to leave me lmfao

#5178 3 years ago

Maybe one more unboxing contest - one which requires Greg to eat the damn crust, man. Then it’s off to 2020 pizza nationals for Greg. Zach can take the hot pepper circuit. These contest are exactly what these gentlemen need in their lives. Trust me.

13F3FEF2-8CF4-405F-B615-A61C17A21D54.jpeg13F3FEF2-8CF4-405F-B615-A61C17A21D54.jpeg

#5179 3 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Hummmm we don’t have a family size so I’d say it’s our large!

Greg I'm actually proud of you because Domino's is the shittiest damn pizza in the world. I'm surprised you didn't barf after the 2nd slice. Why the hell would you guys get a Domino's pizza when you have Pizza King where you live? That's insane dude.

#5180 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Greg I'm actually proud of you because Domino's is the shittiest damn pizza in the world. I'm surprised you didn't barf after the 2nd slice. Why the hell would you guys get a Domino's pizza when you have Pizza King where you live? That's insane dude.

1rl9xe (resized).jpg1rl9xe (resized).jpg

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-dominos-pizza (resized).jpgteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-dominos-pizza (resized).jpg
#5181 3 years ago

Nah, Dominoes Deep Dish is pretty darn good.

#5182 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Papa Johns is about the same level of awful. Either of those are total crap.

I think they got Dominos because they were tied into the first turtles movie. You know, for authenticity.

#5183 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Papa Johns is about the same level of awful. Either of those are total crap.
I think they got Dominos because they were tied into the first turtles movie. You know, for authenticity.

Oh ok i got ya. I never seen any of the turtle movies so thats why i didnt know. Them turtles must be some tough some bitches to eat all that Domino’s pizza!

#5184 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh ok i got ya. I never seen any of the turtle movies so thats why i didnt know. Them turtles must be some tough some bitches to eat all that Domino’s pizza!

I'm assuming that the TMNT are the common kind of turtles that don't have tastebuds, so they eat for the texture. The only explanation for how they can choke down Dominos.

#5185 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm assuming that the TMNT are the common kind of turtles that don't have tastebuds, so they eat for the texture. The only explanation for how they can choke down Dominos.

It's weird how Dominos has changed. I cant remember what it tasted like in the late 80's/early 90's but when I worked there from 2002-2005 the pizza was actually pretty good. Good enough that I scarfed down at least a medium every day that I would work. God did I eat so much Dominos pizza and the buffalo wings they had there. I remember when the chicken kickers came out. We all freaked out and would eat so many of them. Doing inventory at close was tricky....Man the stories I can tell from my time there. I could write a short book. When I was 17 they made me assistant manager and gave me a key....You do not give a 17 year old access to Dominos during his prime teenage years. My buddies and I would go to the store at 2AM and make all kinds of shit. Buffalo wings, chicken kickers, deep dish pizzas (The deep dishes were great), you name it. It was next door to a bar so we would always get drunk patrons coming out of the bar begging me to make them something. We would come back home and drink and party and chow down. Pretty much every weekend night after we would close we would stay at Dominos and hang out and party. One night I packed the place with 60 people. It literally became a high school party in the back room of Dominos. That time will always be a special time in my life. I got every single one of my friends a job there during those years and it made work so much fun. The Manager of the store would light up behind the oven and blow the smoke into the vent and people working inside would be drinking during work sometimes. It was the wild west We were the slowest and least producing store in the Franchise group. Just a bunch of rag tag individuals slinging pizza. I look back at that time and can't believe what I got away with. It was the best job a 16-19 year old could get and Ill always look back and smile.

Dominos changed their pizza sometime I believe around 2010ish. They started spreading garlic all over the crust and the sauce changed as well. Its horrible now. Dominos from 2000-2020 went thru an identity crises. They started becoming the McDonalds of the pizza world and was just adding all kinds of shit to the menu. It made inventory management and efficiency very hard. At one time they starting making subs and what not. They would come out with a special pizza every now and then when I worked there. One time they came out with the Cheeseburger pizza. Freaking awesome. It was ketchup instead of sauce and they used a different kind of beef than usual and added different cheese. The philly cheesesteak they made was also really good. We would make some weird crap that actually came out good. We would always make a thin crust pizza for ourselves with no sauce. We would then spread the butter sauce they used for their dessert pizza and topped it off with a ton of cheese. You would then put it in the oven and when it came out you would then coat the top with a ton of cinnamon. It sounds gross but It was awesome.

#5186 3 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

It's weird how Dominos has changed. I cant remember what it tasted like in the late 80's/early 90's but when I worked there from 2002-2005 the pizza was actually pretty good. Good enough that I scarfed down at least a medium every day that I would work. God did I eat so much Dominos pizza and the buffalo wings they had there. I remember when the chicken kickers came out. We all freaked out and would eat so many of them. Doing inventory at close was tricky....Man the stories I can tell from my time there. I could write a short book. When I was 17 they made me assistant manager and gave me a key....You do not give a 17 year old access to Dominos during his prime teenage years. My buddies and I would go to the store at 2AM and make all kinds of shit. Buffalo wings, chicken kickers, deep dish pizzas (The deep dishes were great), you name it. It was next door to a bar so we would always get drunk patrons coming out of the bar begging me to make them something. We would come back home and drink and party and chow down. Pretty much every weekend night after we would close we would stay at Dominos and hang out and party. One night I packed the place with 60 people. It literally became a high school party in the back room of Dominos. That time will always be a special time in my life. I got every single one of my friends a job there during those years and it made work so much fun. The Manager of the store would light up behind the oven and blow the smoke into the vent and people working inside would be drinking during work sometimes. It was the wild west We were the slowest and least producing store in the Franchise group. Just a bunch of rag tag individuals slinging pizza. I look back at that time and can't believe what I got away with. It was the best job a 16-19 year old could get and Ill always look back and smile.
Dominos changed their pizza sometime I believe around 2010ish. They started spreading garlic all over the crust and the sauce changed as well. Its horrible now. Dominos from 2000-2020 went thru an identity crises. They started becoming the McDonalds of the pizza world and was just adding all kinds of shit to the menu. It made inventory management and efficiency very hard. At one time they starting making subs and what not. They would come out with a special pizza every now and then when I worked there. One time they came out with the Cheeseburger pizza. Freaking awesome. It was ketchup instead of sauce and they used a different kind of beef than usual and added different cheese. The philly cheesesteak they made was also really good. We would make some weird crap that actually came out good. We would always make a thin crust pizza for ourselves with no sauce. We would then spread the butter sauce they used for their dessert pizza and topped it off with a ton of cheese. You would then put it in the oven and when it came out you would then coat the top with a ton of cinnamon. It sounds gross but It was awesome.

I love all of this hahaha

#5187 3 years ago

Really enjoy the vids guys, keep up the good work...next tmnt vid should be a high score duel...loser has to perform the vanilla ice ninja rap and dance.

#5188 3 years ago

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS!!! WE ARE PROUD OF THIS ONE!!!

AACC9E96-BF23-4C0B-848E-894334F9B08F (resized).jpegAACC9E96-BF23-4C0B-848E-894334F9B08F (resized).jpeg
#5189 3 years ago

Well done fellas. Just putting it out there, I've been watching more or less since day one!

#5190 3 years ago

Congrats Greg and Zach. Been watching since day 1 in Zach’s garage- I have enjoyed every episode. Thank you for providing us so many entertaining videos.

#5191 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

Well done fellas. Just putting it out there, I've been watching more or less since day one!

We very much appreciate your continued support and it means a TON that you have been here since day 1!

Quoted from Coz:

Congrats Greg and Zach. Been watching since day 1 in Zach’s garage- I have enjoyed every episode. Thank you for providing us so many entertaining videos.

We couldn't have done it without your photo editing embarrassing pics of us hahaha.

#5192 3 years ago

Also a Day one fan here !

Congratz boys

#5193 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Also a Day one fan here !
Congratz boys

Hell yeah you have been! Thanks dude

#5194 3 years ago

Congrats! Love stdm and all the tpn content. Keep it coming

#5195 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Congrats! Love stdm and all the tpn content. Keep it coming

Appreciate it man! More fun stuff coming very soon

#5196 3 years ago

You guys have been background noise in our house since day 1... JK. We have watched intensely since the beg. Well maybe I came in around episode 10 or so. I don't even remember how I found you guys but I believe it was your Ghostbuster videos 3 years ago that I sought after we got our GB. Since then I have been a huge fan. I remember my wife making fun of me for watching a pinball youtube show only for her to get sucked in. It's been an awesome ride. We always message each other during the day in excitement when a new SDTM video gets released and will watch it in bed after the kiddo is asleep. You guys have made us laugh way too much these past couple of years. We appreciate all that you do and looking forward to what's in store. Love you guys and congrats!

#5197 3 years ago

Congratulations to the good people at Click Farms!

#5198 3 years ago

Elvis.jpgElvis.jpg

#5199 3 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

You guys have been background noise in our house since day 1... JK. We have watched intensely since the beg. Well maybe I came in around episode 10 or so. I don't even remember how I found you guys but I believe it was your Ghostbuster videos 3 years ago that I sought after we got our GB. Since then I have been a huge fan. I remember my wife making fun of me for watching a pinball youtube show only for her to get sucked in. It's been an awesome ride. We always message each other during the day in excitement when a new SDTM video gets released and will watch it in bed after the kiddo is asleep. You guys have made us laugh way too much these past couple of years. We appreciate all that you do and looking forward to what's in store. Love you guys and congrats!

People like you two keep us amped up and enjoying the process!

#5200 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

[quoted image]

You didn't even put one little Greg in there

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

6,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sherrill, NY
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/104?hl=ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.