4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by lastlight
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Four new design added to my shop! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1241-arcade-arts

$40CDN plus shipping. Frames come in black or white and measure 10x10x2. Thanks for looking.

attack2 (resized).pngattack2 (resized).png
    attack4 (resized).pngattack4 (resized).pngmadness2 (resized).pngmadness2 (resized).pngmadness4 (resized).pngmadness4 (resized).pngmagic2 (resized).pngmagic2 (resized).pngmagic4 (resized).pngmagic4 (resized).pngbeer2 (resized).pngbeer2 (resized).pngbeer5 (resized).pngbeer5 (resized).png

#3 4 years ago

Having trouble checking out, getting "does not accept payments in this currency" and don't see anywhere to change the currency option. Hmmm..... robin

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from isJ:

Having trouble checking out, getting "does not accept payments in this currency" and don't see anywhere to change the currency option. Hmmm..... robin

Seriously lol? Ok I'll shoot Robin a message and see if he can help out. Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: Just tried this myself. Get "Error! The receiver [email protected] does not accept payments in this Currency".

Awesome maybe I should have tried ordering one before now haha.

#5 4 years ago

Sorry about that, should be fixed now!

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Sorry about that, should be fixed now!

Thanks Robin appreciate the assist!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-shadow-box-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.