Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by flynnibus
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from vster23:

Also default pinball machine name for the search option, its a pain to keep clicking the pinball machine name option in the dropdown and then typing the actual pinball name in the search box.

Why even have a choice for name vs. number in the search? Make it so if the user types either it will be searched in both anyways.

#57 10 years ago

I will say, the price data I looked up seemed very accurate. So the back end data seems pretty solid.

I few tweaks to the front end and this site will be my go to website any time I need a quick price check.

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The guy is asking for input. I would assume this would be both positive and negative. The other part of this is sort of "used car salesmen" though. Saying it took years of development, tons of costs and time seems like it is prefacing the need to have advertising on this site IMHO. The reality of this is that it could be put together fairly quickly by people that do this as their day job.
    it would have been better for the OP just to say, "Hey I made this site as a tool for anyone that wants to use it, but please click on my ads to generate a few bucks for me for my time". he isn't being dishonest, it just sort of has that car salesman vibe to it....
    To the OP, good luck with your site, it truly will be a labor of love to keep track of all of the Ebay auctions and input that data into your site. Hopefully you get tons of user submissions too, but time will tell, hopefully history is wrong on this one.

You guys keep saying that he said it took years of development. Go back and re-read it. He never said that. He did say it was years of "collecting data"... big difference.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chadh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-sales-data-site?tu=chadh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.