**New Pinball Refinery UV lighting mods for IM, TRON, WD, and Metallica **

By HemiOrange09

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I just wanted to post a few videos of some new UV lighting effects that I did for IM and Walking Dead, Recently for TRON and Now for Metallica. These mods totally brighten up the rear playfield and make the artwork glow.... These are easy to install and are available on my website, http://pinballrefinery.com/store

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

Here are the YouTube videos

#3 9 years ago

looks cool, kinda hard to tell true effect through video hopefully u guys will be at some shows with stuff like this. cheers

#4 9 years ago

So my question is UV = Fade or is this just a effect and not real UV? or does UV in this setting not = fade?

#5 9 years ago

It is on the flashing effect not on all the time, so maybe in 100 years it might be faded....

#6 9 years ago

I think I have this UV mod on my TWD (correct me if I'm wrong Hemi). I bought EVERYTHING off of Pinball Refinery's TWD page on their website and one of those things was "Prison lighting" which you can see flash with the pop bumpers in the below video. The below video is my TWD LE with EVERY mod off the Pinball Refinery's website in action.

#7 9 years ago

Yes, this is the same mod for the Walking Dead. It's a great effect in all of the machines. Here is the link to the Pinball Refinery store for the Walking Dead if anyone would like to place an order:

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Prison-Area-Flasher-for-the-Walking-Dead-LE-Pro/p/43575325/category=10465426

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#8 9 years ago

Truly Awesome Steve!

Every Game should have this!!!

#9 9 years ago

This mod absolutely rocks!!!....have to see it in person to really appreciate....I've got it on my TRONLE and looks amazing.....shot one video, but not the greatest representation....will try again tomorrow ...lights up the Playfield in a very unique way....thanks Steve!!!....mark

#10 9 years ago

Saw Steve's work on Metallica at the MPE show. His work is just amazing. First class. Would highly recommend him.

#11 9 years ago

I don't see the IM one listed in the store, am I missing something?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I don't see the IM one listed in the store, am I missing something?

For Ironman the mod it call the Battle Zone flasher, here is the link to the Pinball Refinery store for Ironman:

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Ironman-Battle-Zone-Flasher/p/39749196/category=4783417

I wish the video cameras could really show how this mods look in person.

Thanks,

Steve

#13 9 years ago

order placed Steve!

Thanks,

Chris

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

order placed Steve!
Thanks,
Chris

Thanks Chris for the order. I will get all orders built and shipped ASAP.

For TRON the mod it call the Battle Arena flasher, here is the link to the Pinball Refinery store for TRON:

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/TRON-UV-Battle-Arena-mod/p/48225733/category=4730949

For Metallica the mod it call the Ride the Lightning flasher, here is the link to the Pinball Refinery store for TRON:

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/Metallica-Ride-The-Lightning-Flasher-mod/p/49525140/category=5707242

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

It is on the flashing effect not on all the time, so maybe in 100 years it might be faded....

Thanks for the Feedback. Love your MOD's thinking about this one really hard.

#16 9 years ago

I don't work for Steve, and paid for mine...but want to reinforce this is one of these things that has to be seen in person to be appreciated...my TRONLE rocks w it!!!! Not sure any video will give you the full experience...

#17 9 years ago

I bought this mod for my IM and it's great!

Not to hijack the thread but aren't you guys releasing some Avengers mods soon as well?

#18 9 years ago

Still trying to get plastics right on Avengers.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Oh great now I have to advertise my HUO pin with 100 year UV fade potential or people will get all uppity about my description, thanks a lot Hemi.

As an FYI, I had something similar on my old CSI I had, the previous owner had done a mod in the back somehow with UV and it looked awesome, lit up some neon like colors back there.

Keep them coming, you all do awesome mods!

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Still trying to get plastics right on Avengers.

Ok thanks Gio.

#21 9 years ago

All orders that were placed yesterday and this morning will be shipped out today USPS Priority Mail....

Thanks for purchasing them and if you are ordering one,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

2 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 149.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-refinery-uv-lighting-mods-for-im-tron-and-metallica and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.