(Topic ID: 60082)

New Pinball modding page for Cactus Canyon, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash...

By banderas

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

New Pinball modding page for Cactus Canyon, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Tales of the arabian night...

http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding

#2 10 years ago

The CC water tower topper is sweet....looking forward to additional updates to the rest of the games mentioned.

#3 10 years ago

The new mods will take some time till all are online...still working on additional mods for the Cactus Canyon and the Monster Bash page...I HOPE that I can set it online in around 2 weeks....

#4 10 years ago

So its hard to tell what's an actual mod for sale vs what is anti CCC propaganda. I'd like to buy a CCC topper and a light controlled beer mug. Will you sell this or does someone have to buy your whole gaming station first?

#5 10 years ago

Parasite

/ˈparəˌsīt/
Noun
An organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Parasite
/ˈparəˌsīt/
Noun
An organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

@Eric, you propagate your code as "open source", but do you really know what "open Source" means ? With your statement, you attack the whole open source community, especially all UNIX/Linux users and define them as Parasites...not a nice step as a programer. Maybe you should read the Open Source wiki on wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software to really understand what open source means.

The Cactus Canyon Extended Edition is FREE and will NOT be charged ! You just need it to run the mods and you will get it with the mods...that´s all...

@markmon : There is absolutely no anti CCC propaganda at all, but Eric tries to pictue that here because he just can´t stand that someone modified his "OPEN SOURCE" code....you can go for his CCC code, but that code does not support the mods except the beer mug mod, where Eric and I worked together what he never wrote...he also got the first beer mug mod too what he never mentioned - for free -, but that´s another story...

Please contact me via our homepage : http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding#!contact/c21nl and I can give you further information...

#7 10 years ago

Yeah, from the start you helped out quite a lot with testing. Along the way you made a lot of suggestions for changes and additions. The ones I liked, like the controlled beer mug mod, I added. The ones I didn't like, I explained why I didn't want them in my project and what I get in return is "well you made it open source, so screw what you think".

Yeah, you sent me an early beer mug mod. It's great. I said so, and urged you to sell them to everybody, but at that time I was told it was just for owners of your setup. I also offered to pay for it, so your "and it was FREE!" crap is pretty disingenuous.

Without me doing the game over in the first place you wouldn't have anything to piggy-back all your lovely (gag) additions on to. And somehow I'm the bad guy.

#8 10 years ago

Eric, I think everything is said and there is no need to spam every thread full with your opinion, especially after defining the whole open source community as "parasites".

Your statement "Without me doing the game over in the first place" is just ridiculous because Williams could also say : When we didn´t create this pinball, then you couldn´t create a topper...you see what I mean ?

I propose you again - as I already did it lots of times in my emails - to have a conversation where we can talk like normal men about that like we did it 100 times before, but using a public platform and writing non-subject related information by telling everybody your frustration in every thread is just childish...

Just write me an email and I will get back as soon as possible and let´s have a skype session or anything else...

#9 10 years ago

Nah. I'm done trying. You never once cared for my reasons not to include something. You never cared if I said "I wish you wouldn't (something)" and since (as you're quick to point out) I can't do anything to stop your bad taste, there's no point.

So carry on selling your strobe mod for Cva to cover up the CvA music sync'd GI lightshow your hardware is too slow to keep in sync anyway, and whatever other bad ideas you come up with.

#10 10 years ago

Nice work in the ccc code Eric, good luck with ur mods banana I mean banderas

#11 10 years ago

@Eric : I think it´s difficult for you to accept other ideas and again : The CvA Strobe mode is one of the most wanted mods...even if it´s for you "a bad taste" but a lot of people just think different and love it. Maybe you should try to be more open and accept other ideas instead of at once bashing against them...

#12 10 years ago

I don't have to be open to bad taste ruining my design. They've got you for that.

#13 10 years ago

banderas, you could start over with your own CC re-do and not take Eric's in directions he didn't want it to go...

#14 10 years ago

Just wish more folks would make more hopelessly expensive mods for ridiculously overpriced pinball machines that I will never own... we all dream.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Parasite

/ˈparəˌsīt/
Noun

Eric... These look familiar? Karma baby karma!

http://www.stealstreet.com/Stagecoach-with-Horses-Cowboy-Decoration-Figurine-p/ss-g-11305.htm

http://www.stealstreet.com/Wagon-with-Horse-Cowboys-Western-Rodeo-Figurine-p/ss-g-11332.htm

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from banderas:

New Pinball modding page for Cactus Canyon, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Tales of the arabian night...
http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding

I would never buy anything from this clown no matter how great it would look in my pin, I hope you guys follow suit.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I would never buy anything from this clown no matter how great it would look in my pin, I hope you guys follow suit.

+1!!

1 month later
#18 10 years ago

@ Marlboroman : Its really interessting how you behave yourself here in the forum against me...especially when I see what an untrusty person you are regarding my email experience with you. I didn´t write anything the whole time even if I could really clear here some missunderstandings, but now I see that you still go on and on..ok, no problem..so here is the last email traffic I had with Mauro Maltoni : he wanted to have full kits but never paid for it and never answered to my last emails...after months later, he mailed back again and wanted to have mods from me. Here is the original email traffic :

------------------------------------------------------------

My mail to him :
-------------------

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Andre Banderas wrote:
Hello Mauro,

Sorry, but after all what have happened, I do not have any confidence in You :

1. You asked for items
2. I create the list with all items
3. I answered all your emails
4. I sent you PayPal request
5. Nothing happens
6. You wrote me that you have some concerns regarding power supply and write some articles in pinside
7. I answer again and sent again a money request
8. Still nothing happens so I had to cancel the request
9. Even my mails were not answered
10. Now, after over 1 month, I should now send you the money request

Nope, I am sorry. I wasted so much time for all that stuff and my time is so short and I will not again waste even more time…this was just not a serious behavior...

Bye,

André

-----------------------------------------------------------------

...and then my answer to his answer for that :

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Von: Andre Banderas
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. Februar 2013 06:11
An: 'mauro maltoni'
Betreff: AW: TOPPERS

 Andre I think you have issues man... lol

Thanks for the compliment

 First off I never wrote anything negative on pinside I like you and tried to promote you, that's all I did.

Please read my mail. I’ve never said that and that’s also not the point

 Second I had told you I only wanted toppers and toys and wasn't comfortable with first generation CCC counsol.

Please read my mail again. I did not talk about the CCC Gaming Station and that’s also not the point

 Thirdly I am the PAYING customer and I work at MY convenience.

And that is the BIG DIFFERENCE. Money is not important for me and I am not a company and I never talk about “customers”. These are pinball fans like me.

 I have 3 kids and real estate companies in Florida and Canada and pinball is not my first priority in life. I believe I even told you I was going to Miami. Nonetheless if you want to do business, great, because I still have " confidence" in you. ( even if you insult me ) If not, well what more can I say?

It would not have been a problem to just answer to my emails or answer the PayPal request. I would have finished everything and that’s it, but just not answering is a way where I disagree, I am sorry.

So please let it like that. You can contact pinballdecals, who are selling my mods (http://pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/CC_Page.html ) and I hope you feel more comfortable with them than with me.

Bye,

André

----------------------------------------------------------

..all very sad, but its just like that...

#19 10 years ago

Once again you do it to yourself! You are definitely one of a kind

-Mauro

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-modding-page-for-cactus-canyon-medieval-madness-monster-bash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.