(Topic ID: 190972)

New Pinball manufactures: Assemble in CHINA!!!

By wantdataeast

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 243 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Homepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Miranda-Ker (resized).jpeg
    027_zps1b02acbd (resized).jpg
    baby-working-on-car (resized).png
    Johnny-Cab (resized).jpg
    isis (resized).jpg
    _DSC0275 (resized).jpg
    -Stainless-Steel-Balls (resized).jpg
    brazil08 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    Dumpster (resized).png
    images (resized).png
    ungqji6w4bkx (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from wantdataeast:

-You hire company A to produce 10000 widgets at $1 each
    -They (Unbeknownst to you) hire company B to make them for them at 50 cents each.
    -Then company B hires company C to make them at 25 cents each.

Quoted from wantdataeast:

Company A has made 75cents per unit and done nothing

Maths is hard.

#147 6 years ago
    Quoted from Homepin:

hoons taking pot shots at them with slingshots/rocks/slug guns etc

This sounds like a great criminal exercise. Shoot down the drone and take its cargo. Maybe I win a pizza, or it could be, something special, just for me. I'm going to go buy a slingshot.

#178 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I can't drive 30,000 miles on average, without some broad on her phone crashing into me; so obviously the Google cars are better at accident avoidance than I am.....

I shouldn't say this right now because I'm trading in 2 cars this week for a new one... but I've driven the last 380,000 miles without incident. Of course there was a very bad mile before that, but I wasn't driving.

#181 6 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

I'm sure autopilot is better 99.9% of the time. It's that rare 0.1% of situations that cause my distrust.

There is a stoplight near me. I bet you 100% of the red cycles I'll see at least one person on their phone. Commonly on the highway I look at the person in my rear view mirror, and they are looking down at a phone. I proactively take action by getting out of their danger zone. I've pulled over just to make sure they pass me and I can watch them weave through the lanes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DaveH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-manufactures-assemble-in-china?tu=DaveH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.