(Topic ID: 65920)

New pinball manufacturer...Glow-in-the-dark Pinballs!

By BSavage

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bjorg
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

globallsTeeONBLACK.jpg
Back-of-packaging.jpg
front-of-packaging.jpg
image-34.jpg
GIDball.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfantexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 10 years ago

Okay we need a mod that maybe can help string this all into one post.

Quoted from viperrwk:

The Glow ball's were tooo slow..

Black Rose trust me when I say these are not slow at all I had a chance to play with them in metallica and it rocked around that game plus they all work with the magnets. I also did a quick test regarding BSD, NF and TAF worked just as well too. hopefully this answers Borygard question too.

That is a reference to the original poster which is you

I would recommend coming to EXPO to check them out for themselves and hopefully people who are bringing games to the show will let us put these balls into their game to show them off.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Who all are part of this company?

How I play into this is? I sold Brian a pinball machine became friends had way too many phone calls about pinball and then he asked me about these balls which I thought was a great idea and have been testing the balls in my games.

Quoted from Frax:

Someone set me up a pink one for Future Spa!

Don't Frax as soon as Brian knows what the price will be and after the Expo I'm sure the website will be updated with the products for sale.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from viperrwk:

(assuming the 60gms reported in the other thread is correct and that the engineering target was an original VND Glo) it *will* play very differently.

And your correct and I don't think Savage is trying to hide that fact.

Quoted from viperrwk:

Will they go in all my machines and live there all the time? No.

Again your correct this will not work in all the games out there, example The Champion Pub, as soon as you get up to the jump rope the ball flies off with the first jump its just too light.

We are putting a list together that we know they will work in regarding the games toys and features but there are a lot of games out there so maybe my wife will let me buy some more games

Some people will love them, some will hate them. I am just glad someone stepped up to fill a need in the pinball community that fixes a problem for other Viper owners as well as adding a new product to the hobby.

viperrwk, I hope this address's your concern about this product and Brian or myself will try to answer anyones questions regarding the product you all might have.

Looking forward to meeting you all at Expo if your going, now back to my real job that isn't pinball related

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

20 -30 sets?

There is more then 30 vipers out there ipdb has the production run of 1,100 games, but I guess we have to wait and see what happens.

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I'm sure they will still glow but not as bright as intended.

And your correct and that is why you would want to add UV LEDs and strips to your game to help create the overall glowing effect.

Example I thought the glo ball or a blue ball would be great for BSD but the monster green had the best overall effect in my thoughts but that is my personal taste.

The best thing about mods you do what you like and make it your own.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 18.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballfantexas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-manufacturerglow-in-the-dark-pinballs?tu=pinballfantexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.