(Topic ID: 255309)

New Pinball location in Saratoga Springs, NY!

By Isochronic_Frost

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Isochronic_Frost
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200724_174307 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Not technically new, but I just put out my first game on route at the local arcade.
This will actually be maintained versus the normal games that are there.

The location is the Wow! Family Arcade in Wilton Mall.

I’m starting out with my Monday Night Football and am hoping to add more as I fix them up. It would be great to have a popular pinball spot here in Saratoga Springs rather than having to drive at least an hour to play some decent pinball on location!

This thread will be for discussion and recommendations if any locals or visitors are interested!

#2 1 year ago

I'm there at least once a year. I have not missed a Meet in 40 years. Always looking for pins in the Capital District while there

8 months later
#4 1 year ago

Awesome! I’ll be there!

My arcade is not open yet, New York shutdown the arcades that tried to open in Lake George and fined them heavily. So I don’t really know what to do at this point.
Glad the RR exhibit was able to still happen!

1 month later
#5 1 year ago

I attended the show on Sept. 4th, under their restrictions. I recommend going for the earliest time slot of the day. I think I was one of 5 in my time-slot group. I was disappointed to see that Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle was out of order, but I found plenty of other stuff to fill my time. The room is mostly pinball rather than mostly music-related displays.

There were a handful of historical inaccuracies, and a couple things that made me wonder what they meant (e.g., a Van Halen pinball machine?). Most pinball fans won't be bothered by those details.
.................David Marston

#6 1 year ago

was there a month ago.. had a good time. very safe...

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from dmarston:

I attended the show on Sept. 4th, under their restrictions. I recommend going for the earliest time slot of the day. I think I was one of 5 in my time-slot group. I was disappointed to see that Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle was out of order, but I found plenty of other stuff to fill my time. The room is mostly pinball rather than mostly music-related displays.
There were a handful of historical inaccuracies, and a couple things that made me wonder what they meant (e.g., a Van Halen pinball machine?). Most pinball fans won't be bothered by those details.
.................David Marston

The pinball hall of fame exhibit was great!
It’s too bad that ACNC has had so many issues.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside