Spinner #11 (resized).jpg
Spinner #10 (resized).jpg
Spinner #9 (resized).jpg
Spinner #8 (resized).jpg
Spinner #7 (resized).jpg
Spinner #6 (resized).jpg
Spinner #5 (resized).jpg
Spinner #4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Iamdarras.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

count me in when its done!

2 weeks later
#21 10 years ago

let me know if you want help with the graphics----

8 months later
#63 9 years ago

I dig mine--- glad I got a set

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Unfortunately with the addition of band member modes, the spinners have become a cheat and provide a negative addition to the ruleset.

Bla .. So the outer orbits give u and extra hit on the pic target.... So worth it to have spinners..

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

The pro does not see switch 38 39(skips in test) and If I remember correctly I attempted to attach to the matrix but I cant remember exactly. If people are worried about them in a competition simply disconnect the clips and poof its a stock pro with pretty spinning faces (no sound or score or cheat if you will).
I simply think someone could turn the switch on in the code and we would then have them tied in correctly on our pros.
Its just a matter of time and skill (skill in programing I dont have lol).
I need to update my code to see what blackened is all about.</blockquote

It's really not now that the pic targets are incorporated properly into the rules. Up until the last update I agreed. But now it's just a big cheat and pretty lame. One shot to the orbit gives several pic target hits now. It makes getting blackened mode way easier than it should be. Especially for the level of scoring you can pull from blackened. You sure they can't be hooked to the switch numbers in the premium ?

Does this mean you not going to coming over anymore to play pinball with me? Haha

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Did you miss the part where I said I wouldn't use alligator clips, Einstein? Then again, you can't even be arsed to type out a three letter word, not sure why I would think you'd have the sense to fully interpret anything you read.

Why does everybody on here have to get so dangle hostile?.... Relax all and Pin ON!!!

#79 9 years ago

I'm sure if we could figure it pot that the demand for spinners could make it worth the OP to do another run or if he's not interested someone else. I really dig on them.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I stopped making them not to lack of demand but due to time constraints and I have to buy all parts at retail so its not worth it. I made two runs of twenty sets and got burned out.

It happens---- you did a good job and I'm glad i got a pair from you.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I de

I find the spinners to be a bit of a disappointment. The sound they make is great, but that's about it. There's no extra lighting effects or any mode that makes special use of them that I've figured out.
Rob

Oooo good idea maybe I'll hook a flasher to them so they flicker..

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Haha....it's because people need to be right all the time. And when they THINK they are being challenged they need to lash out and defend there territory. Someone throws out an excuse why they wouldn't do this but they don't actually back it up in real life. Also it's fun to point out that I'm "lazy" bc I didn't type out full words sometimes...uh oh...did it again!!
Ah well....I'll be sleeping like a rock tonight while the other guy is spending half the night thinking up his next barb to throw my way. Have fun pin dude

What that's total bullshit who do you think you are coming around here talking like that?!?? Smshhs!!
Lol People do get pretty darn riled up in here..

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Sure as hell wasn't that Doozie that kicked my ass on saturday at the league meeting...
Seriously though, I'm sick and tired of all the morons on the "intarwebz" that can't read, can't spell, or can't comprehend what they CAN read. It's ridiculous. At least a good chunk of the time, if I've misinterpreted what someone said and I was in the wrong, I'll own up to it... unlike the horde of douches that want to just pop onto a thread here or there, throw out their insult or baseless one-liner, and think they're just going to walk off unscathed in their anonymity. There's a line between being stupid, being funny, and a very thin margin of being funny while being stupid. When someone steps WAY over the margin instead of into it, I'm gonna thwack em.

I'll give you something to wack !!!
Bada boom!! Bada bing !!

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I think taking them out of the switch matrix and attaching a flasher to each sounds like a good solution.

Though I really do like the drum sound too though

4 months later
#140 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I'd be in if they were integrated into the code....

I bought a set hoping they would be by now. Still like them but prob would have passed if i had known they never will be.

2 months later
#223 9 years ago

You could heat an exacto knife and cut it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Iamdarras.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-hkd-metallica-pro-with-add-on-spinners?tu=Iamdarras and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.