Spinner #11 (resized).jpg
Spinner #10 (resized).jpg
Spinner #9 (resized).jpg
Spinner #8 (resized).jpg
Spinner #7 (resized).jpg
Spinner #6 (resized).jpg
Spinner #5 (resized).jpg
Spinner #4 (resized).jpg
There are 556 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.
#151 9 years ago

I hope you're right. I can do my own wiring and even fab my own brackets if I had to if it ever happens. Then again, if it was that simple, why hasn't Daft Punk multiball been opened up in Tron yet? lol

3 weeks later
#152 9 years ago

Updating.
Have brackets and spinner decals- assembly starts this week.
If your interested please email me at hookedonpinball.com
No payment till your set is ready.
Simply put Metallica spinners in the subject and your paypal address in the body. I am only shipping to USA at this time for these. If you want to add anything else for Metallica from the site I will give free ship.
Not putting them on my site due to the modification of the plastics to install.

#153 9 years ago

^^
Sent a message through your website.

spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners spinners

#154 9 years ago

Email sent!

1 week later
#155 9 years ago

In true Pinball fashion I am running late...but unlike some...no money down lol.
Just a quick update.
More realistic shipping will be closer to the 1st with all thats going on.

#156 9 years ago

No problems. Really looking forward to this. Take your time.

1 week later
#157 9 years ago

ok all those on my contact list have been invoiced.
If you did not receive an invoice - no fear I ordered parts for extra.

If you order the spinners I am offering addition items on the site for no additional shipping.
hookedonpinball.com.

#158 9 years ago

Paid!

#159 9 years ago

Awesome! Thank you for running these again.

#160 9 years ago

I think I would also be interested in a set. Read the whole thread, and just to re-cap

These are tied into the sounds for the drum when hit. No lights or spinners are connected.

These spinner hits count towards Picks in the latest version of the code. ( Does it only count one, or does it count 4 picks if the spinner counts 4 hits?)

Small grinding mod to plastic required for install.

The kit is $100 USD.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks

#161 9 years ago

Pincrawler you got it. Pretty straight forward I would only add it comes with clips to attach but some actually solder the connections to the switch. Mine has been clipped over a year no issues.

$100 shipped US. $115 Canada.
Overseas $142 registered mail with tracker.

#162 9 years ago

Just got my order. Very fast shipping BTW.

After looking at the install pictures, I see there is some playfield drilling. Not ideal, but it's behind the metal guide and out of sight. This is definitely a minor project that requires some planning and measuring, but nothing too cosmic.

#163 9 years ago

Will this be coming soon for TWD pro?

#164 9 years ago

TWD is an option I am exploring if there is something that it ties to sound and scoring wise.
Have not played an LE yet to see how it would play out.

#165 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

TWD is an option I am exploring if there is something that it ties to sound and scoring wise.
Have not played an LE yet to see how it would play out.

Cool. The possibility is all I was looking for.

#166 9 years ago

Ok offering these unclaimed and extras to those that may be interested. Email me [email protected]

#167 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Ok offering these unclaimed and extras to those that may be interested. Email me [email protected]

email sent

#168 9 years ago

Got ya bobby will ship Sat to orders paid by friday night.

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Just got my order. Very fast shipping BTW.
After looking at the install pictures, I see there is some playfield drilling. Not ideal, but it's behind the metal guide and out of sight. This is definitely a minor project that requires some planning and measuring, but nothing too cosmic.

There is no drilling of the playfield (at least I didn't). I used the existing ball guide screw on the left and a post on the right. Worst case scenario, you mess up your plastics. Just installed and very pleased! Thank you!

IMG_20150101_155222.jpgIMG_20150101_155222.jpg
#170 9 years ago

Cool - I just have a few sets left if anyone would like to pick them up.

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

There is no drilling of the playfield (at least I didn't). I used the existing ball guide screw on the left and a post on the right. Worst case scenario, you mess up your plastics. Just installed and very pleased! Thank you!

Hmmm. I'm away from home so I can't check, but Hooked's pictures show small drill holes. Can you post a close up pic of how you installed? I'd rather not drill the pf unless necessary.

IMG_20150101_155222.jpg 324 KB

#172 9 years ago

The below is the left side. I used the screw that holds the ball guide (slipped it underneath). You can just see it in the two thirds top right of the picture. On the right side, there is a clear post under the plastic and I used that.

IMG_20150101_173430~2.jpgIMG_20150101_173430~2.jpg
#173 9 years ago

Are there directions??

#175 9 years ago

BTW, Grinding wheel works great on getting the plastic trimmed for fit.

#176 9 years ago

so are these difficult to install. and they make the same sounds as the LE spinners do. does anyone on this thread have them installed and can give me a little review of what they think about them.

#177 9 years ago
Quoted from Nightstick:

so are these difficult to install. and they make the same sounds as the LE spinners do. does anyone on this thread have them installed and can give me a little review of what they think about them.

Best to watch the video for sound and scoring results. Vids on my channel hooked1989. Simple install but you will need a drimmel or I used a wheel grinder for plastic notches.

#179 9 years ago

Got them installed this afternoon. They look and work great. Thanks!

#181 9 years ago

So are you guys drilling the pf or using the preexisting screws?

#182 9 years ago

thank you guys for posting the install pics and the helpful tips, should have my set on Monday, looking forward to the install, thank you Hooked!

#184 9 years ago

Can someone post a picture of the underside of the playfield? Spent all afternoon installing the spinners and for some reason I can't get them to tie into scoring.

#185 9 years ago

If your getting sound your getting score....its mirroring your stand up target.

#186 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Can someone post a picture of the underside of the playfield? Spent all afternoon installing the spinners and for some reason I can't get them to tie into scoring.

Did you dremmel? I guess I will have to buy one.

#187 9 years ago

Do you have a grinder? I just used removed the plastic and used the grinder to cut out the notch.
Dremmel will work or one of the knock off cheap ones at harbor freight or like tool depot.

#188 9 years ago

Okay, here's how I did it:

1. Going back and forth between drilling and using a preexisting screw, I opted to drill using the original pictures as a guide -- this allowed using the spinner immediately prior to the loop
2. For the plastics, I couldn't find my dremmel so I used an exacto knife

This is an intermediate mod and not recommended for casual, plug & play type folks. The spinners require cutting into plastics, drilling the playfield, etc

Having said that, I f^**g love spinners. They look awesome!

IMG_0404.JPGIMG_0404.JPGIMG_0403.JPGIMG_0403.JPGIMG_0405.JPGIMG_0405.JPGIMG_0406.JPGIMG_0406.JPG

#189 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#190 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

nd not recommended for casual, plug & play type folks

F me. I am out of league : (

#191 9 years ago

Come on man you can do it .
Hardest part is removing the plastics.

#192 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Come on man you can do it .
Hardest part is removing the plastics.

I am going to try on my day off next Wednesday. But man oh man. I am not a handy guy.

#193 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

If your getting sound your getting score....its mirroring your stand up target.

No sound, no scoring. I clipped it to the standup target. What am I missing

#194 9 years ago

let me go take a hook up picture ....

20150103_174721_resized.jpg20150103_174721_resized.jpg

#195 9 years ago

I bought a set and do not own the game yet lol.

#196 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

let me go take a hook up picture ....

20150103_174721_resized.jpg 110 KB

Perfect! Works like a champ.

#197 9 years ago

2 of the original guys never responded, today was pay or release day - So I have a few now unclaimed.
I also am waiting on some brackets that were packaged wrong to be replaced those will be later in Jan.

#198 9 years ago

So happy you made these again. I was piss when when I missed out on the last run.

#199 9 years ago

I was in on the initial run of these a year ago.....and I still love them!! This is easily my favorite MOD on my METPRO....looks great, sound is killer with a sub on the bass drum hits, and most importantly...it's fun!!

I was a total "plug n play" MOD guy and HOOKED was patient with me and really walked me through getting my plastics cut and drilling into my PF. I was nervous but it was well worth the mini learning curve....and I learned a few things in the process.

Get these while you can

#200 9 years ago

I have two questions:

How many points does a default value, single spinner switch award you in the Premium/LE?

What sound is attached to the Premium/LE spinner switch hits?

Sorry if this was already asked. I am inquiring because there are a couple switches not being used in the switch matrix of the pro code that COULD be modified for sound (using the Pinball-Browser), but not for score.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.50
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 556 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-hkd-metallica-pro-with-add-on-spinners/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.