Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 154 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Thermionic
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

proxy-image.gif
    proxy-image.gif
    LM-845IA-inside-1000x1000web (resized).jpg
    20190723134334_32355f65 (resized).jpeg
    20210813_092652 (resized).jpg
    53C968AE-1754-4162-886B-CF2554FEA905 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    canasta (resized).jpg
    231391460_1501234160228403_5726244542520560542_n (resized).jpg
    There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 2 years ago

This just came up on facebook. Could not find any more info. The picture show it includes "sprsial" "speccial" & "avances"
    Info in the facebook post:
    "New Pinball From China!
    Welcome to inquiry!
    Gamecol Animation!
    whatsapp: Niki +8618620146355"
    Video:
    https://www.facebook.com/100010254991238/videos/pcb.1501234493561703/1041923206546956
    231391460_1501234160228403_5726244542520560542_n (resized).jpg231391460_1501234160228403_5726244542520560542_n (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

Sprsial lol

#3 2 years ago

lol

#4 2 years ago

more garbage from china - so excite!

#6 2 years ago

is this what cgc has been working on for 3 years?

#7 2 years ago

Playfield looks long and skinny.

#8 2 years ago

“What do the people want? Top rollovers? Ok, let’s double down on that. No other shots if we can help it. And make sure you completely butcher the spelling of the word Special, and make sure it comes out 10 years before RAZA”

#9 2 years ago

This must be featured in one of those vpin cabs that i see on aliexpress.

#10 2 years ago

More like a toy. Probably all plastic and breaks within 10 minutes.

#11 2 years ago

No washers included. I'm out.

#12 2 years ago

We all joke, but in 3 years they will have titles like "Guns n Flowers" and "Midlevel Madness" that are exact replicas of the originals.

#13 2 years ago

They'll be selling clones of pins in no time. This is simply them getting their feet wet. I'm actually stunned they aren't pirating playfields at this point.

#14 2 years ago

What type of keer koat did it use?

#15 2 years ago

New Homepin? ..... sorry couldn't resist

#16 2 years ago

I mean it looks to have hot rails lighting... Id buy one.

#17 2 years ago

It also says "Speccial" when lit.

#18 2 years ago

Just saw the gameplay video....still looks like more fun than RAZA....

#19 2 years ago

Hori Shit! That's exciting. lol

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

I mean it looks to have hot rails lighting... Id buy one.

I think that's just the Pin Stadiums

#21 2 years ago

Looks like JPOP found someone to make his latest design.

#22 2 years ago

I bet their playfields won't have chipping and pooling. Warranty (or lack thereof) is probably on par with JJP as well.

#23 2 years ago

Wow! a Binpall Machine!

#24 2 years ago

I wonder what the "Avances" shot does?

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

“What do the people want? Top rollovers? Ok, let’s double down on that.

To be fair they did change things up with this design; there are three rollovers on the left, and four on the right. That's better than Magic Girl that had a ramp that lead to nowhere...

Quoted from Yoko2una:

and make sure it comes out 10 years before RAZA”

I doubt that Deeproot will ever release RAZA or any other title, so technically every new pin will come out ten years before RAZA.

#26 2 years ago

Deeproot Game #2

#27 2 years ago

sum ding wong

#28 2 years ago

Great marketing synergy having a Boxing game available on Ali Express!

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

I bet their playfields won't have chipping and pooling. Warranty (or lack thereof) is probably on par with JJP as well.

This.

Everything made in the usa is awesome until you unbox a stern that is broken out of box, weak flippers, jjp playfield issue, node board bad, or you just remain a mythical company that doesnt produce anything or when you do, it doesnt work out of box #magicgirl and left unfinished... because we all love unfinished pinball code.

#30 2 years ago

Did anyone actually look at that video link?

The machine looks like it plays pretty well. This could be the warning shot fired across Stern/JJP/Spooky's bow!

Yes, laugh about the spelling errors etc but how long do you think it will be before someone makes contact with them and decides to assist them "tidy up" all of the spelling and perhaps even suggest a "proper theme"?

This could be the EXACT thing pinball needs to tame some of the idiotic prices of recent times?

#31 2 years ago

I’d buy it. Hopefully it pops up on Amazon soon.

#32 2 years ago

“Boxing” is my dream theme.

#33 2 years ago

Wow, lots of nasty responses here, maybe you guys should try making a game written in Chinese characters and we'll see how that works out.
    This looks like a really good effort. I really like the cabinet design with the backlit panel and the backbox (and included topper) looks great. Flippers seem snappy and the layout is a nice simple "street level" design. The backbox seems to have an LCD screen showing scores and a view of the playfield in real time as the backdrop, there must be a camera on the topper somewhere.

#34 2 years ago

Hey, they built one, maybe they should sell their manufacturing abilities to... deeproot?

#35 2 years ago
    Quoted from trueno92:

Hey, they built one, maybe they should sell their manufacturing abilities to... deeproot?

They likely just stole and re-engineered his work.

#36 2 years ago

This is probably what Stern should have done with their ‘The Pin’ home use only models. Have the whole machine built in China and shipped over, do the testing stateside, apply vinyl artwork to the cabinet, slide in some glass and box it up. Really the only way The Pin was going to be successful was for it to be significantly less money than a Pro model (half the price, at least). There was no way to get to that price point with everything being assembled in the USA.

#37 2 years ago

Twenty minutes after you play it, you need to play it again.

#38 2 years ago

Still looks better than punny factory

#39 2 years ago

If Harbor Freight handles North American distribution, hopefully they brand it Chicago Electric and buyers can use a 15% off coupon and get a free flashlight or screwdriver set.

#40 2 years ago

$10k bi crismas

#41 2 years ago

Laugh it up funny boys, but this ain't being made for the rest of the world, more than likely they are targeting the Chinese market, which, I might add, their middle class, who have money for toys like this, is WAY bigger than all of North American markets (high, medium and low classes) combined. Its like Lego clones in China... yes, they sell to North America, but their biggest customer base is the Chinese middleclass.

#42 2 years ago

"Push ball with flappers for enter to poop-chute thusly scoring extra bonus target! "Pow!" make for earning 10,000, "Kung-Pow!" make for upset intestinal!"

#43 2 years ago

Has a very Punchy the Clown vibe on the video.

#44 2 years ago

Wow some serious hate for china here, the funniest part is almost everything you own is made there!!! or certainly contains components from china! Not everything from china falls apart, only the cheaply made shit (because customers want to cheap out) Most of your high end shit is also made in china!

#45 2 years ago

hmmm... looks familiar

canasta (resized).jpgcanasta (resized).jpg
    #46 2 years ago

The 1980s called. It wants your Asian slurs back.

#47 2 years ago
    Quoted from NC_Pin:

We all joke, but in 3 years they will have titles like "Guns n Flowers" and "Midlevel Madness" that are exact replicas of the originals.

Don't forget White Waiter, Attack from Arse and Poopeye

#48 2 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

If Harbor Freight handles North American distribution, hopefully they brand it Chicago Electric and buyers can use a 15% off coupon and get a free flashlight or screwdriver set.

Hahahaha I’d rather have the Bauer edition…for best-in-class flipper power! I have quite a few tools from HF and they are usually good quality for the money. I wouldn’t buy anything that is to be used on a daily basis, but for occasional use they do quite well. Their little blue oval flashlights with the magnet are great for use while working on pinball machines!

#49 2 years ago

Looks carcinogenic

#50 2 years ago

Don’t fool yourselves and underestimate China. If they find the pinball market worthwhile, they could dominate in no time.

There’s far too many $’s in the design and BOM that China could reduce >50%.

Yes, they can build good quality when they want. Yes, they’re know as ‘great copiers’, but they also have millions of good engineers and designers. Don’t ever think “they can’t”.

I suspect they have little interest as there’s probably no market for pinball ownership in China. Most of the rising class that could afford pinball live in major cities where square footage comes at very high $’s. No 2000 sq ft basements.

There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-from-china and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.