(Topic ID: 60865)

new pinball club in ontario ,.looking for members to join!

By cdnpinbacon

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tees_black.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Hi fellow pinheads! Im going to start a pinball league in my area. North ontario, barrie ,keswick,orillia..please let me know if interested.
    Cheers
    Darrin

#2 10 years ago

Nice to see another pinball league happening as it only means good things for pinball. Hope it has a good following and best of luck with it.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks joker!

#4 10 years ago

Good luck!

Wish you were closer lol

#5 10 years ago

Seems all the cdn players out west..the "couv"

#6 10 years ago

Great! Good luck!
    We started up LOPL in London this past January.

http://incitti.com/pinball/lopl/

#7 10 years ago

Nice..i figure at least 6, 12plus members would be great!..when up and running a "showdown tourney" against rival London would be awesome!

#8 10 years ago

Wow mark i checked out your link...fantastic..great job!! ..keep in touch
    Cheers
    Darrin

#9 10 years ago

You need some club t shirts Mark!

#10 10 years ago

Greetings Darrin and good luck on starting your new pinball club. You should also consider joining up www.pinballrevolution.com as there are lots of local Ontario collectors who post and lurk there.

#11 10 years ago

You need some club t shirts Mark!

You mean like these?

tees_black.jpgtees_black.jpg

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

. . . a "showdown tourney" against rival London would be awesome!

Oooh, a rivalry - intriguing. When does the trash talking start?

#14 10 years ago

Someone would have to actually be good, in order for there to be trash talking

#15 10 years ago

Thx MW...u in a league?

#16 10 years ago

Dont forget the knights..im sure thats going to get rubbed in sooner or
    Later..die hard sudbury wolves and colts fan.

#17 10 years ago

You in vengeance?

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from Vengeance:

Someone would have to actually be good, in order for there to be trash talking

And so it begins . . .

#19 10 years ago

I already help run a local league in Toronto:

http://www.topl.org/

Been running it for the last decade or so.

But depending on when you guys play, and if you plan to go for IFPA Sanction I'd consider attending.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Thx MW...u in a league?

No I am not, timing for TOPL league nights don't really work for me and I know Vengeance aka Adam does a great of running.

I don't see why not as he lives in Keswick and very devoted to pinball. Check out his Building a Dream thread on PBREV

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=489&hilit=dream

#21 10 years ago

Great site vengeance! ..IFPA sanction will definitely be a goal. It would be nice to tie in other leagues to create a schedule as well.

#22 10 years ago

Food for thought...your new building would be a nice northern pinball league headquarters. Mabey time to break away?

#23 10 years ago

I'd be happy to participate, possibly even host, but it will depend on when you are planning to have the events.

#24 10 years ago

Perfect! Not sure yet...need players first! ...your gesture about potential hosting is appreciated..

#25 10 years ago

I'm thinking a very streamlined league. Nothing fancy, built around players looking to improve skills and have fun...Saturday night would be great..inject the leaf game, have a few beers ,bring the spouses (so they can cook chicken wings and blab) I would like team to travel At least once a year to London, Toronto and of course home, north Ontario. I'm open to all suggestions

#26 10 years ago

Ok vengeance, I think I have 2 more Innisfil boys..I think of my buddy Bill..huge man cave in his garage!! Heated the whole 9 yards.. I can't wait to see the expression on his face when I tell him he has to get a pinball machine!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-club-ontario-looking-for-members-club-t-shirt-design and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.