Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170512_165007778 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

All new labels and now in bottles instead of just tap.
    Damn tasty for those that like a bit lighter craft brew!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

Congrats! I love the label art, and "Kickback Kolsch" definitely has a snappy ring to it. GF is just a bonus. I'd definitely try it out if it were available here. Shoot, can't even find the Two Bros. version around here.

#3 6 years ago

This is made by Alt Brew, a local single barrel brewery run by my friends Trevor and Mo. They also happen to host 9 Madison Pinball tables for anyone that wants to stop by and play while you sample the frosty cold ones.

Trevor made the Kickback Klosh a while ago (previously dubbed the manga thruster by local pinheads) and it has been so popular that he decided it was the next one to start bottling.

Alt Brew is located at 1808 Wright St in Madison, WI
    You can also find their brews in almost any store around town, plus quite a few places on tap besides the tap house.

#4 6 years ago

bump because it has been a long day and I could use a beer!

#5 6 years ago

Any way to ship those? That is awesome!

#6 6 years ago

Yep. Good beer and great place to play pinball here in Madison! Will need to pick up some bottles for home as well.

IMG_20170512_165007778 (resized).jpgIMG_20170512_165007778 (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago

So I really need a couple six packs of this packed up right and sent my way. How can we make this work?

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

So I really need a couple six packs of this packed up right and sent my way. How can we make this work?

+1. I want some too

#9 6 years ago

Yeah , why don't you just go ahead and bring some of that down here .

#10 6 years ago

I could use some

#11 6 years ago

I need this label in my collection

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Any way to ship those? That is awesome!

Quoted from davijc02:

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah , why don't you just go ahead and bring some of that down here .

Quoted from patrickvc:

I could use some

Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I need this label in my collection

I will ask Trevor if they ship it out at all? I am guessing they dont, but never hurts to ask. Ill let him know that there is some requests.

#13 6 years ago

"Suggested food pairings: Hot Dogs, Tacos, and Lobster." Well, that escalated quickly!

Looks good though!

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

"Suggested food pairings: Hot Dogs, Tacos, and Lobster." Well, that escalated quickly!
    Looks good though!

i.e. it is beer and you can drink it with anything

Trevor has a fun sense of humor

#15 6 years ago

I'm getting set to have a houseparty for local friends, with pinball being a central theme. Thought about having a low-key tourney with some choice cases as the prizes. If I can get a case of this by next weekend - to both set the tone of the gathering and/or use as a prize, that would be AWESOME. Let me know...!

Even better is, my friends give me shit for going gluten free a few years back, like I'm the original hipster, so what better way to get back at them than with GF pinball beer

Do they have a poster or something of the label art?

#16 6 years ago

Soooooo...can I get this at Binnys?

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Soooooo...can I get this at Binnys?

almost anywhere in the Madison area and outlying areas (like 20 mile radius at this point, but better offerings once you get closer to town and best are right at the tap house)

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

almost anywhere in the Madison area and outlying areas (like 20 mile radius at this point, but better offerings once you get closer to town and best are right at the tap house)

Maybe one of yall will purchase my MC and Ill throw in some extra cash for a case, lol.

#19 6 years ago

I got a response back.

"Shipping beer to and from the state of WI is currently illegal at this time"

Sounds like there are some greya area loop holes, but not ones they are able to jump through at this time.

Best i can offer to help is that I am happy to breing prepurchased beer to any shows I am attending. I will be going to Pinburgh in July and would be happy to bring some along if pre-purchased. I would prefer for it to be a reasonable quantity as I have done beer transports before and it is a PITA to do 1sie 2sie stuff.

#20 6 years ago

I could also bring plastic 1/2 barrels as I think Trevor can sell those to the end consumer (would have to check)

May be a nice opportunity for those of you with kegerators and also gluten free beers desires (side note, you would have no idea it is gluten free if you were not told; Trevor has it together!)

1 week later
    #21 6 years ago

almost beer thirty!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-beer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.