(Topic ID: 94615)

New pinball arcade - Colorado (Louisville)

By rad

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Gov
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140617__18HWTILTw~2.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Just saw this posted in our local paper.

http://www.dailycamera.com/business/ci_25978877/tilt-pinball-brings-vintage-arcade-experience-louisville

Congrats to the owner. Best wishes with the endeavor.

#2 9 years ago

Nice, good luck guys!

#3 9 years ago

I'll have to go check it out ...

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out next time I'm down that way

#5 9 years ago

Sounds pretty cool! I'll definitely be checking it out. I'm always looking for a reason to eat spaghetti at the Blue Parrot in Louisville. MMMMMM.....Spaghetti, pinball and beer.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from Sirtiltsalot:

I'm always looking for a reason to eat spaghetti at the Blue Parrot in Louisville

Never understood the appeal of the Blue Parrot. My wife and I love Italian food, but after a number of tries at Blue Parrot, we decided it's just not for us ... Seems to be a love it or hate it place, no middle ground.

#7 9 years ago

Ate lunch at the Blue Parrot two years ago while visiting with family and loved it. Prices were good too. Will be passing through next month for more family time but probably won't make it here. Will be revisiting the 1UP and checking out LCP on the way to Estes.

#8 9 years ago

Nice! I don't get up to Louisville very often but I'll check it out next time I get up there. I hope he does well.

#9 9 years ago

Anyone know the lineup of games?

#10 9 years ago

From the article

Kim

20140617__18HWTILTw~2.jpg20140617__18HWTILTw~2.jpg
    #11 9 years ago

What's the game in the middle?

#13 9 years ago

I will check it out when I am in Denver in a few weeks.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Never understood the appeal of the Blue Parrot.

For me, it's a walk in the past. Lots of great family dinners there when I was a kid (in the 70's/80's). The spaghetti, sauce and bread is just like it was back then. Brings back good memories, just like going to the arcade - so, now I can enjoy a little walk down memory lane with the spaghetti and then going to the new arcade down the street .

#15 9 years ago

Looks like Strikes and Spares on the very end but I can't come up with the one between it and Dr. Who.
    Anyone?

Kim

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Looks like Strikes and Spares on the very end but I can't come up with the one between it and Dr. Who.
    Anyone?
    Kim

Pretty sure that's Dirty Harry

#17 9 years ago

Dirty Harry is next to S&S I think.

edit:
    here's their website - has pictures -
    http://tiltpinball.co/index.html

#18 9 years ago

Toasterdog you beat me!

#19 9 years ago

Dirty Harry it is.

Kim

#20 9 years ago

and in other related news:

"Louisville pulls the plug on antiquated video game regulations
    Council moves to repeal code that imposed licensing, fees on games"

http://www.dailycamera.com/louisville-news/ci_25983491/louisville-pulls-plug-antiquated-video-game-regulations

Let the good times roll! Conrad.

2 weeks later
    #21 9 years ago

I will be hitting Tilt tomorrow along with Lyon's Classic Pinball! Looking forward to it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-arcade-colorado-louisville and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.