Topic poll

“What do you think of the Thunderbirds theme?”

• Love it! 152 votes
    29%
  • Thunder-who? 234 votes
    44%
  • Doesn't matter as long as it plays well 140 votes
    27%

(Multiple choice - 526 votes by 511 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

homepin_facebook (resized).png
8824be65f84920aa21dccb4e9acf47da8522de5f (resized).jpg
true class (resized).jpg
classy all the way (resized).jpg
Shell-Station (resized).png
51f9d738dba2b5b4e34c94a1b1c466da (resized).jpg
IMG_0544 (resized).JPG
slingassemble7 (resized).jpg
slingassemble8 (resized).jpg
optoboards2 (resized).jpg
optoboards (resized).jpg
optoboards4 (resized).jpg
optoboards3 (resized).jpg
3targets (resized).jpg
dtplastic (resized).jpg
pinfestmechs (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plungemaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#229 10 years ago

This topic itches me down under.

#378 10 years ago

This is the first ever pin that is region locked.

#386 10 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

That's not true, late model Sterns wont work in Australia because they can tell the power is 50hz instead of 60. There are ways around it though.

Haha, ok fair enough, . But...... Then maybe this counts for every pin, cause many countries use different amount of volts.

I am not sure but i think UK has 110 volts and we have 220. So, every electric machine needs an adjustment if your moving or selling to or from UK.

I was more refering to the gameindustry, where consoles are often region locked by code.

#412 10 years ago

I dont understand homepin in his reactions, but..... This can be a fantastic theme. Huge potential in toys.

#469 10 years ago

If he said he would have an original pinball with a theme with space rockets, fly mobiles, secret agency in some sort of muppet way....

I think more would be interested i think. Cause that is what this is. This theme has so much potential in modes, toys, lay out. I think it will be great.

Many want original themes, and now we read its not good that they never heard of it, wont work, sucks when they dont know it..... Bla bla bla....

This theme rocks!

1 week later
#553 10 years ago

But is there already some info about the game? Like a playfield or dmd videos? Toys maybe?

1 week later
#619 10 years ago

Can we try to talk about the game?

5 months later
#787 10 years ago

I agree muppetman. And i cant wait when the chinese fload the marcet with cheap, but high end pins.

With these prices one day or another, it will happen. Lets hope they go for quality right from the start.

--

Still very interested to see the playfield and gameplay. This theme is really fantastic for pinball.

#878 10 years ago

Ok.....

Lets talk about this pin. What do you guys expect from the lay out. And the toys? Some awsome options available.

1 month later
#965 10 years ago

Self-aware..... Lmao.....

Homepin, just use the ignore button for the few haters.

All they do is trying to upset you, make you angry. They are good in it, cause they never cross the line (apparently) and all they hope is you make a forum violation in your angryness towards those annoying few.

Cause we have alot of people that like your updates on here, would be a shame if they get "punished" too.

6 titles sounds awsome, good luck!

#972 10 years ago

People learn and change, give him a chance man.

What you guys are doing is much more annoying then mike now and then gets too defensive.

I want to know about this pin. If you dont, or you dont like mike. Leave this topic.

4 months later
#1008 9 years ago

So, everything in the building proces is 3x cheaper in China.

But the costumer pays on about the same price as the sterns made in a more expensive workplace.

Why is that?

-

Cant wait to see the thunderbirds. I think its all very ambitious and exciting. But honoustly, the price is a mayor let down.

Dont see how this can be succesfull on the long therm. To much competition for these numbers.

#1016 9 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

I guess we will have to wait and see what the build quality of the game is like and whether it has more features/toys than a Stern game, then we will be able to make a comparison.

Thats probably fair.

But that price stays a dissapointment until i get blown away. But you are right. Cant discuss prices if you dont know what you get. True.

4 months later
#1024 9 years ago

Hmmm, ok.

Please let it be a fantastic pin!

1 year later
#1478 7 years ago

Everytime this topic gets interesting, with some nice pics and info, some fools like pinsanity and rarehero mess it up.

Why is pinside so weak with handling trolls? Kick some one out when the only thing they add is bad air.

I want to know everything about this pin. But all i read is hate towards a man who lost his wife and is trying to finish their dream.

Unbelievable...

3 weeks later
#1580 7 years ago

Please let this be wonderful and fantastic....

1 week later
#1763 7 years ago

Homepin.... i have a question, rather personal. But.... is there gonne be some remembering to your wife on the pin?

Could be a nice way of rembering, just a little touch somewhere.

I can imagine when this pin is shipping to costumers, you will look up at the sky and think: we did it honey.

I hope that will be an fantasic, epic and warm moment for you. Wish you all the best and luck and please remind pinside has alot of good guys also.

Cheers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plungemaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-announced-by-homepin-thunderbirds?tu=plungemaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.