10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Marc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

This sounds like a regular LTL shipper. The broker I use for LTL usually gets it done for about $180 unless the destination is remote. LTL shipments will always require a pallet for a pinball, you pay more for NAVL for convenience. I use LTL shipping whenever I can and use NAVL when required (usually when the person on the other end cannot or will not figure out the pallet thing).

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from eXidy:

For dock to dock service Ive been using PILOT AIR. Here in Denver they pallet the games for you and bubble wrap them and that runs basically $200 per game.
    Lately ive had a lot of games picked up from locations and delivered to me, ECHO have picked up the games and pallet them for me.

That's awesome! I've never heard of a freight company prepping an item for shipment. I'd have a hard time trusting them too but if you've had good luck sounds like a viable alternative.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-vid-shipper?tu=marc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.