Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3772.jpg
Star_Trip_LED_Flippers.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg
IMG_3759.jpg
#1 10 years ago

My dad was out this morning hitting up garage sales and picked up a Pinball machine for me. He scored a International Concepts: Night Moves Cocktail Pin. He got it for $60.00 and I am super excited! I spent the entire day cleaning it and replacing all the bulbs with LEDs. It's actually a really neat pin. I really enjoy the cool music and the multiball.

Rubber Kit ordered

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

IMG_3759.jpgIMG_3759.jpg IMG_3757.jpgIMG_3757.jpg

#2 10 years ago

That cabenent is in really nice condition. Congrats on the score!

On the off chance you do not return to the other thread regarding the free play question, I found this on google for you so you could source a manual: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/DOC2458

#3 10 years ago

Thanks! I actually just ordered one and some of those new flipper rubbers

#4 10 years ago

Looks pretty good for $60, nice score.

#5 10 years ago

Cocktail Table Pins are great!! I've got a Game Plan Star Trip that I LEDed also. I like what you did with the teal LEDs in the GI. Works great with that color scheme since the plastics are all that color anyway. The bumper caps don't look original but I like these better.

I don't think it will have a Free Play setting. My original board in my Star Trip doesn't have a Free Play option. But the replacement board I have in there does.

Nice score!!

#6 10 years ago

Thanks Jags! It was so dirty, I took all the plastics out and Cleaned the entire PF. I actually cannot find any wear! I also don't believe they are the correct pop bumpers but they will do for now. The rubber is terrible! lol

#7 10 years ago

Those Cocktail tables never got much love thus also not much game play. My Star Trip has no wear also most likely because those Game Plan boards were famous for crapping out and being scavenged for replacement into whatever pins were in any good locations making money. My Star Trip actually didn't even have the main CPU board but I was lucky to get a replacement board from Jim at Echo Lake.

Here is a pic of my Star Trip with LEDs. I added a 3 LED cool white strip right above the drain hole to help light the dark area between the flippers. Helps a lot. The rest of the GIs are cool white frosted with color matching frosted under the inserts except for the bonus and bonus multiplier inserts. Those I have yellows and oranges respectively. The LEDs sure give the pin a whole new modern look!

Star_Trip_LED_Flippers.jpgStar_Trip_LED_Flippers.jpg

#8 10 years ago

Wow, looks great! I'm happy to have a cocktail pin in my collection. I like to LED everything.

#9 10 years ago

Day 2 and I have now stripped the PF, replaced all rubbers, balls, LED'd the entire PF and made up new instruction cards. I still have to make a free play button but I did set the game up for .25 for 10 credits.

I think the game looks great, now that its all waxed up, it plays really really nice! I am going to actually hunt out another cocktail. I really enjoy them.

IMG_3772.jpgIMG_3772.jpg

#10 10 years ago

PS I have my name and number on it as I am putting it in the Pinball Circus this weekend at LTG's!

#11 10 years ago

Nice score! Looks great!

#12 10 years ago

Thanks! I really enjoy the cocktail pin! Something different.

#13 10 years ago

Saw one of these last night at PPM here in NorCal

#14 10 years ago

Cool. I think they are pretty darn neat!

#15 10 years ago

I too have a Star trip and its a lot of fun. plays really fast being such a short playfield. When I have been playing for a while or just beat, its so nice to sit down and still be able to play.

#16 10 years ago

I managed to acquire about a dozen different cocktail pins over the years;
probably because they are found for cheap.
Most are kinda dull to play, but the 2 ICO pins (Night Moves and Caribbean Cruise) are better than most.
Some other favs of mine are GamePlan Vegas and ALI Star Shooter.
A (NiB) Valley Spectra IV used to be my kitchen table.

#17 10 years ago

wow, I would LOVE to get a few more to be honest. They may have failed in the bars back in the day but man I really like them in the home!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-to-collection-night-moves and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.