Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pinmods
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DM.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

This is so stupid, but I can't stop watching it. Think "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" bad... but so bad its kinda fun as long as expectations are very, very low (meaning none).

SHARKNADO Trailer HD

Warning: Watching this may make you dumber.... and as the comments mention, its based upon true events - except the people, places, and events have been changed.

I'd buy the pinball based upon this theme.

#2 10 years ago

I have already been pushing this, so hell yeah! With a Wesley Willis soundtrack.

#3 10 years ago

retarded

#4 10 years ago

You mean developmentally handicapped?

#5 10 years ago

#6 10 years ago

yep

#7 10 years ago

That had to be hands down one of the most stupid movies ever made. I love bad "B" movies, but Sharknado is not even good enough to be in the same class as a bad movie.

Blowing up and stopping a tornado with a 16 oz. propane tank..
    Sharks able to live outside of water, in a tornado, eating in mid air, surviving a fall of hundreds of feet, etc.
    A house that fills with water that is on a hill, but there is no water at street level...
    I could go on and on but I don't have several hours to rip this movie apart. I already wasted 2 hours watching it to see what the hype was about.

#8 10 years ago

Everything you just said makes me want to see it

#9 10 years ago

A possible Twister re-theme?

#10 10 years ago

Ha! Can't believe Ian Ziering and Tara Reid did that piece of poop. Talk about two actors/actresses whose careers went down the crapper. Wonder how much they got paid for that.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Think "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" bad... but so bad its kinda fun as long as expectations are very, very low (meaning none).

It's one of those movies that is so bad, you have to watch it. Snakes on a Plane should've got a best picture Oscar compared to this mess of a movie. The errors start quickly and are glaringly obvious. The special effects are absolutely dreadful. Not even B grade. More like third grade. Don't miss the bloody water/that time of the month reference. Priceless cinema. More fun than Reefer Madness. Two huge thumbs up.

Comcast has it on on demand. It's no bigger waste of time than pinball. Based on that, I highly recommend watching it.

#12 10 years ago

Sharknado looks like an A grade movie next to Birdemic

Manos Hands Of Fate is one of my favorites ...

rd.

#13 10 years ago

In order to keep with the low-quality theme, the new pin will only be produced in "The Pin" size, This pin will be an EE model (Economy Edition). In order to cut more costs, most parts could be made out of plastic or with a 3-D printer. Clear plastic sheet to be used instead of invisiglass. There aren't going to be any LEDs, but two small flashlights will light the playfield. Flippers will operate with the twist of a lever on each side. You will manually have to reset the targets at the start of a new game and manually kick the ball up to the shooter lane. Pad and pencil will be provided for scoring.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I have already been pushing this, so hell yeah! With a Wesley Willis soundtrack.

I whipped Spiderman's ass.

#15 10 years ago

OMG!
    I was certain that was a spoof and not a full length picture.
    Awesome.

#17 10 years ago

Syfy channel has been on a downward spiral since Battlestar galactica, Stargate and their spinoffs have gone Imo, honestly some of the shows on there are just ....

#18 10 years ago

It's only a matter of time before they start airing reruns of Cheaters and Cops

#19 10 years ago

So.. I watched this movie last night, just to see what all the talk is about.

It's the worst movie I've ever seen, of course, but it's so far worse than its nearest competition that I'm making the assumption it had to be made to be this horrible on purpose.

Start with a totally ridiculous premise and write a nonsensical screenplay about it. Add rotten actors, bad videography, royalty free library music, terrible thespian performances, CGI so primitive that it looked created with the aid of a commodore 64, and tie the mess all together with editing so bad that if you played a 'spot the continuity error' drinking game, you'd be unconscious before the end.

There is really no way a film as horrible as this, so consistent in its rotten on every single level, could have be made without several tongues being nestled into cheeks throughout the entire production company.

If you make a 'normal' bad sci-fi disaster film, no one would notice except the geeks who watch that failing channel. However, if you were to make an exceptionally bad fail-at-every-level movie, one which contained so much bad that it could become the talk of the internet, maybe, just maybe, you'll find yourself with a hit on your hands.

That's my take.

#20 10 years ago

Did you watch the entire movie tamoore...sounds so bad I would turn it within 5-10 minuntes.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Did you watch the entire movie tamoore...sounds so bad I would turn it within 5-10 minuntes.

Yep. Like a train wreck, you can't look away once you start. You're too busy taking in the next piece of bad to realize you're wasting an hour and a half.

#22 10 years ago

there is worst ... or at least very similar

#23 10 years ago

Yep. Like a train wreck, you can't look away once you start. You're too busy taking in the next piece of bad to realize you're wasting an hour and a half.

Then do I have a show for you

DM.jpgDM.jpg

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mrhide:

there is worst ... or at least very similar
    » YouTube video

First movie I thought of when I saw the Sharknado trailer, but Sharktopus is a classic by comparison!

#25 10 years ago

I was just kidding, I couldn't watch more than 5 mins. As a mst3k fan, the movie was already making fun of itself, which left no room for my own jokes.

#26 10 years ago

Yeah, SyFy knows these are bad movies. Last summer they had a 20th anniversary special of the channel. It was a good program. Anyway, they talked about the crazy bad movies and how they sit in a room and try to come up with craziest premise.. They focused on sharktopus a bit in that. So, its supposed to be bad.

I will agree though, since battlestar galactica their series have gone down hill. A few still worth tivoing but no longer watching all their scripted series and zero of the reality BS

#27 10 years ago

If they ever made a sharknado pin before a jaws pin, I'm selling all of my shit!

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from Krakatoa:

Ha! Can't believe Ian Ziering and Tara Reid did that piece of poop. Talk about two actors/actresses whose careers went down the crapper. Wonder how much they got paid for that.

I can! They were lucky to gt the work.

#31 10 years ago

Ian Ziering's other current job is as a Chippendale's dancer at Rio in Vegas. I actually went to that show years ago because I got a free ticket, have the polaroid pic to prove it, and was basically traumatized from the drunk, screaming, sweating, mosh-pit of crazy women who seem to think these are the last men on earth and they must desperately try to get past security to touch them and rub all over them. So that means his options are to dance half-naked for screaming drunk ladies, or be eaten by a sharknado. I'd personally take the sharknado.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I remember seeing this guy on the Howard Stern show. He was a riot and so were his songs. Overall he was pretty talented. I was sorry to hear he had passed away a while ago.

#33 10 years ago

I saw the trailer for this and *almost* couldn't believe it. I can't say I'm surprised with by much when it comes to SyFi Channel anymore. My wife and I are always commenting that they would be so much better putting their budget into one or two good movies or shows instead of 500 bad ones, but then they'd run out of things to air I suppose. I have a deep appreciation for bad cinema, but their stuff seems like it's just cranked out by a factory full of supermodels and bad costume & set designers.

I'm sure Birdemic still gives this movie a run for it's money in the 'bad' department.

Brian

2 weeks later
    #34 10 years ago

They purposely made this movie "bad" in order to create a fake internet buzz about it, thereby leading people to say "can you how bad this is!?". People ate it up by the spoonful. You've been duped into virally marketing the movie and made the producers obscenely rich. Congrats.

It was completely calculated.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-theme-sharknado and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.