(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 month later
#478 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Had my GOT on the floor at the Cleveland pinball show all weekend with my pinstadium kit in there. Was played constantly, received lots of compliments and it won the best modern game award!!

Well that thing is bad ass!!!

#486 6 years ago

Sneak Peak of upcoming SDTM video of the Pin Stadium Lights system

IMG_7079 (resized).JPGIMG_7079 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#547 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Ok, Jumpin on the PinStadium bandwagon... Just ordered a UV GLow/GI set for my Tron LE...
Will post a vid when I get them and installed...

Got them on my Tron and WOW

#585 6 years ago

Unbelievable

Shadow Stadium (resized).jpgShadow Stadium (resized).jpg

#600 6 years ago

SDTM Install and Discussion of the Pin Stadium Light system

#643 6 years ago

Sounds like a blast! Hopefully Kev and Nick have a bad ham sammy during their flight over. We need as much handicap as we can get haha

1 month later
#938 6 years ago

I can’t wait to get another set to play around with! I’m thinking a set on a new GOTG premium would be sweeeeeet. That’s my plan anyway

1 month later
#1201 6 years ago

Yummy

B300615E-02F8-4747-9B72-12F9D955C997 (resized).jpegB300615E-02F8-4747-9B72-12F9D955C997 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#1262 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

I've been really enjoying the Pinstadium lights on my Star Wars!! And Scott, I did not mind at all your comment on the SW thread informing the individual interested in my post pics which configuration you recommended for me (GI and Flasher option)...how else would one know!
Anyway, install was easy, i have not had any issues since install and this product really brings this game to the next level!! Absolutely love them. Highly recommended.

Damn that looks fantastic!!!

3 weeks later
#1377 6 years ago

Houdini with Pin Stadium Lights

D56D98EE-857C-49C1-9773-D7FCAE977DC8 (resized).jpegD56D98EE-857C-49C1-9773-D7FCAE977DC8 (resized).jpeg

ADD4336D-B385-4B10-A145-3C34EAD459C2 (resized).jpegADD4336D-B385-4B10-A145-3C34EAD459C2 (resized).jpeg

9E454B11-B31A-412E-8CE7-F0D3294662A1 (resized).jpeg9E454B11-B31A-412E-8CE7-F0D3294662A1 (resized).jpeg

06F3C919-F8BD-4E71-B559-FB1F8D57DCE0 (resized).jpeg06F3C919-F8BD-4E71-B559-FB1F8D57DCE0 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1445 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Maybe you should include a free class on photography with every kit, so we can avoid these aweful mis-representations?
Its like no one has ever understood the idea of an IRIS and how it's set.

Flynn’s angry because his Twilight Zone was begging for a set last night haha

1 week later
#1535 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Loving this game so we Had to give it the Total overhaul! Today was the big day! New Pinstadium lights, LE side rail Illuminated EL panels and rails, new lock down bar, Stern playfield decal blade thanks to a Great Pinsider deal from #Groo, installed our Custom Speaker illumination kit, Custom lockdown bar Death Star mod, our custom Satellite spot lamps all around, a nice grouping of Star Wars ships off Amazon for flair, and of coarse Titan clear rubbers all around. This game plays like lightning and Looks awesome for us now! To celebrate granted it was my wife that did it, she actually destroyed the Death Star (2) times in one evening?? Haven't seen it once since new! Of coarse she will hold that over my head for awhile I'm sure....... Dam this game is fast! If anyone is thinking of doing the Pin Stadiums on Star Wars DO IT! Just makes a great game Awesome. Plus, (maybe not a great thing) Scott is shipping products as fast as I can order them! lol Ordered my WOZRR set yesterday and they are already in route!
The Mod Couple

Very impressive!

#1537 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Side note funny #Zmeny. The WOZ next to it I picked up from an Awesome Pinsider this week in SO IL. He was telling me the story of his NIB Tron he sold to a cool fellow in So IN. I said, are you talking about the man himself from SDTM? Yep, thats the guy! So was there a Popeye in the box or was he an honest seller! lol Small world we live in!

Oh very cool! Yeah Brad is a good dude.

#1549 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Ladies and Gentlemen! I would like to now introduce you to...the Great Houdini!

Looks amazing! Add you a purple trough light from Comet and you’ll be good to go.

#1571 6 years ago

Scott has anyone figured out how to tap flashers on Houdini?

#1578 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

I had a very productive day and finally got 11 sets installed in machines. I just have to reiterate how awesome the Pinstadium configuration is. With separate sliders for the GI RGB LEDs and warm white LEDs, older machines that I prefer to have the incandescent feel even with LED lighting still have that nostalgic look while games I prefer a whiter or colored GI light also look great.
I was able to get the install time (including Gameblades / Pinblades) down to ~30 minutes a set by the end of the day so hopefully I can get quite a few more installed tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting them on RFM/SWE1 and finally being able to see the playfield! Others have stated this, but my wife's first game on T2 after the install was her best game ever likely due to the massively increased visibility.
Once I get them all installed I'll post more pictures, but there is no way to really capture the experience with a camera. The limitations of a fixed camera aperture/exposure versus the human eye makes it really hard, but I'd recommend the Pinstadiums as a first upgrade on any machine.

Wow can’t wait for this!

2 weeks later
#1706 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Hey guys, just got my pinstadium installed in my just purchased Twilight Zone. The game really shines now!

Damn that Looks Good Vivid!

4 weeks later
#1847 6 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

My Pinstadium lights arrived today and I installed them in my MMr. After seeing them in person st TPF I knew immediately that I had to order some. I’m generally not much of a mod guy (except for PDI glass) but the Pinstadium lights make such a huge difference I consider them a must if you really want to enjoy your games to their fullest. The phone app is awesome giving you total control over brightness and colors. Thank you Scott for your great customer service! If I can install these anyone can haha.

Wowza!

2 weeks later
#1942 5 years ago

Pin Stadium Holy Hell!!!!!!!!!!! (pun intended)

3590D6C7-6FC0-4D7C-B109-CA0B95817FBD (resized).jpeg3590D6C7-6FC0-4D7C-B109-CA0B95817FBD (resized).jpeg

854BCA48-8713-413C-8FB8-BB8E62F677D1 (resized).jpeg854BCA48-8713-413C-8FB8-BB8E62F677D1 (resized).jpeg

C5F02716-448A-4728-A77F-4A2B4DCDA7B4 (resized).jpegC5F02716-448A-4728-A77F-4A2B4DCDA7B4 (resized).jpeg

E6831246-0789-4DBC-A9AA-442E5D392B0B (resized).jpegE6831246-0789-4DBC-A9AA-442E5D392B0B (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#2027 5 years ago
Quoted from blkspiderman:

Recently placed our Pin Stadium order after recommendation on SDTM and words can not express how happy we are with not only the suberb service but the amazing product!! Scott has the best customer service and his response time is exquisit! We placed the order and bam they felt like they were at the door and once you get them all hooked up you can't unsee them, there beautiful!! Couldn't image the machine with out them, sometimes you have to turn them off and realize what you had before, you really appriciate what it looks like once added. They really make the machine pop and will continue to order for every pin we own!!! Rated #1 Customer Service and #1 Mod

Awesome to hear buddy! Thanks for watching the show. Don’t be afraid to hit those playfield a with a little more white to really make them sparkle. I’m kinda jealous of that AC/DC with Pin Stadiums

3 weeks later
#2242 5 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

Here is some video also, but not best quality.

Kids enjoying pinball is the best kind of kids

2 weeks later
#2322 5 years ago

How about this for a drastic change. With and without a visible Godzilla.

C1D4CBC9-03E1-4B23-9D0B-6E8E0607B47E (resized).jpegC1D4CBC9-03E1-4B23-9D0B-6E8E0607B47E (resized).jpeg
#2337 5 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Done! @pinstadium
....... I got charged for shipping. Just give me $6 of LEDs you got lying around.
Or an autographed picture! ehh? EHH?
.. or it's just $6. Keep it.

Scott will always make it right. No worries there

2 months later
#2943 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Funny, I play with standard lighting and standard LEDs (often even remove LED flashers to reinstall incandescent when they are too bright) and have absolutely zero problem with knowing when a flasher goes off and what it means. The pinstadium junk over powers the normal flashers, hence the upsell to return the flashers to a level that is noticable. You swing it as marketing and a new offering (nevermind the insane prices on this junk).
I look at it as another great reason to remove the junk from a game all together.
Better yet, if anyone really thinks a game is too dark, a few simple spot lights can be added for $20. Benefit that they also dont blow out artwork, blind a player, make you lose the ball, or cost as much; and you can position them exactly where needed.

Cmon man, you’re being rediculous. You’re better than that. Don’t be a dick.

#2965 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Haha! I have no claims to be psychiatrist but I think zmeny may have some mad skills in that arena from SDTM. Maybe he rubbed off on me

Hahaha in pinball, you are much better than I my friend

3 weeks later
#3159 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I wish they would just add a kit for the light strips that do nothing but light the playfield better. I don't need all of the effects and flashiness. Just a set that comes on and off with the game and gives even light. Thats the only way I would ever have any interest in his product. Oh and for half the price.

That’s what they do. Just get them without us flashers or just don’t plug them in. Try em you’ll like em

2 weeks later
#3314 5 years ago

Some Pin Stadium love on my Radical

24CCB9B1-F969-4166-B3E1-4BB597C0E310 (resized).jpeg24CCB9B1-F969-4166-B3E1-4BB597C0E310 (resized).jpeg3A3B1DBA-5DB4-4902-A652-4A1D51E2C0B9 (resized).jpeg3A3B1DBA-5DB4-4902-A652-4A1D51E2C0B9 (resized).jpegB8AE89AF-16B4-44CF-A1EC-5FA9F7A5A857 (resized).jpegB8AE89AF-16B4-44CF-A1EC-5FA9F7A5A857 (resized).jpeg
#3318 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Can you post a before?

Definitely. I’ll have to take one though because the first thing I did was wipe the playfield and install the PS Lights.

9 months later
#5322 4 years ago

New SDTM Cary Hardy video on Installation of Pin Stadium Lights and Fusion System On TOTAN

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.