(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1090 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Posting up some tips on here for Iron Man owners that are installing the Pin Stadiums. I recommend connecting to the Right Ramp(Top) flasher to trigger the UV+Glow as it will ignite every time you hit the right ramp but even better each of the drone targets! Here are couple videos one of the GI result and the other of a slow motion of the UV+Glow in action.
GI results:
» YouTube video
UV+Glow effects:
» YouTube video

This ironman with pinstadium looks amazing. Still need to get one for my shadow.

1 month later
#1385 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I wanted to let everyone know that I have upgraded the WOZ specific Pin Stadium kit to a new awesome plug and play adapter for the flasher connection to the witch. This improves this kit much more and makes it even more simple to connect. Going forward all of the WOZ kits will have this adapter for the flasher. Thank you from a well known customer (and early supporter) of ours Randy from ColorDMD for the suggestion on this one!
» YouTube video

very cool. I am assuming the WOZ kit you just sent me has this? Looking forward to getting this tomorrow. WOZ is so dark in my game room.

#1406 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

^^^ Same! Scott answered all of my emails within 15 minutes. Even at 7am on a Monday.

He answered mine on Sunday morning. I did not expect anything until Monday at the earliest. Should get my stuff today. Can't wait to install it.

#1407 6 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Here is my before and after! No plastic surgery needed or special diet! What a looker now!

MM looking good. Has a nice soft look to it.

#1413 6 years ago

I got the full setup put on my WOZrr this morning. Amazing, this was worth every penny. High quality product and Scot is awesome to deal with.

#1428 6 years ago

My buddy came over last night and played my WOZ with the full pinstadium kit with GI, Flasher, and UV glow. He was blown away and also put up his best score ever on a WOZ. He loved the UV flasher effect. He will be ordering a kit for his asap. You really have to see these in person. Pictures do not do it justice.

#1438 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Maybe you should include a free class on photography with every kit, so we can avoid these aweful mis-representations?
Its like no one has ever understood the idea of an IRIS and how it's set.

Pictures don't do this product justice anyway. It is in my top favorite pinball mods.

#1446 6 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

You are right. I think every picture taken of the Pin Stadium Lights is a mis-representation because it looks even better when you see it in person. Even the videos are unable to capture the difference this mod makes.

Very true

#1450 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

So tired of these comments! Regardless of what you want to think or how the picture is taken they are even more impressive in person! Buy a set then complain when your not happy....oh for some reason I haven't seen any complaints just TONS of praise ...unless your buying a set move on..track record speaks for itself!

I am not going to lie, I was hesitant to purchase the full package (flasher, GI, UV glow). I almost pulled the trigger on my Shadow, but sold it. Then got a WOZ and could not even see the ball in my gameroom, so placed the order. It is probably my favorite pinball mod at this point along with invisiglass, but you really do not need invisiglass when you have pinstadium because it kills any glass glare. So far everyone that has played my WOZ is blown away by the pinstadium kit. You really do need to see it in person.

#1484 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a big announcement for the Alien Alien pinball collectors!!
A large percentage of the owners that have been fortunate to receive their Aliens also placed orders for the Pin Stadiums to compliment this amazing game appropriately with the lighting enhancement it deserves. These kits just shipped out today to those lucky owners. Thank you for your patience in waiting for this as it was important for me to do this pin justice. It took some extra time to make this truly plug and play.
The GI is triggered in sync with the illuminated blades and there will be more GI control to come with the next Alien software updates to show the results even more! Thank you for those who helped with with putting this together and sharing their knowledge to make this happen. Now let's see who can find the coolest spot to trigger the UV+Glow Flasher!
Here is the video those who have not seen them in action on Alien:
» YouTube video

Looks great! Such a shame Heighway can't get their crap together.

#1498 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Loving them!! Hobbit Smaug & Dialed In CE

Hobbit looks fantastic

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1513 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

I recently added some Pin Stadium Lights to my Wizard of Oz. Just a few thoughts...
First off, Scott's customer service is second to none. I messaged him on a Sunday when I was installing them and talked on the phone to him shortly after messaging him. On a Sunday afternoon. I was expecting for him to get back to me the next day, not 5 minutes later. A+++ for customer service, and thank you Scott for being so incredibly helpful with this product.
Second, it does make a HUGE difference. Maybe not on all machines but definitely on the machines that need it like WOZ. Check out the before and after!
Third, in my opinion the UV+Glow and GI Plug-in are worth the extra cost.
Finally, does it make you play better? No idea but I wanted to share my experience...on my third game after getting these I melted the witch for the first time. I'd been trying melt the witch for like 8 months. (I know, I'm not very good, but hey I have fun!) May have been a coincidence of course but I got close again tonight to destroying the witch, hoping that will be a regular thing now with these lights
In conclusion - highly recommend this product.

This was my experience exactly almost to the T.

1 week later
#1615 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

dewski24 is the guy to talk to for TOM. He just installed 32 kits in the last 2 weeks and actually took the lead for most kits purchased. He’s killing it and me!!

#1619 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Shouldn't that be ??

That is like a pinball machine worth of lighting!!!

#1626 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Louisville is one great show! The turnout even for the afternoon on a Friday is really good. If any of you are nearby it’s worth checking out and come visit at the Pin Stadium section of the show if you have time!!
Zach and Greg are up here too if you want to meet them person.

It really is a great show. Really geared towards families as well.

#1628 6 years ago

Lol. Travis? He was blown away when he saw them on my WOZ.

#1634 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I may be there a little bit earlier this. 12:00. I had to run back to Cincinnati last night to get more inventory as they sold out yesterday. I got hit earlier and harder than expected. However today there will be some more kits available. I would recommend stopping my sooner if you can.

That is awesome. Better bring a bunch to Texas

#1636 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That’s definitely the plan for sure! The Pin Stadium factory is cranking right now and production is superb! From a few streets away all the way to Australia and most every country in between have extended the expansion. Great support worldwide, who would have thought?
This is such a great journey and Pin Stadium is growing everyday thanks to all of you guys. I have been told that the quality, customer support, and design are the key ingredients to this success. I plan to continue this even more.
Literally every aspect of the kits are the highest grade material, build, design, quality, and assembly that they can be. As a reminder, even the LED’s and LED PCB’s are custom designed and manufactured specifically to my exceeding specs. That also include the GI module and all of its proprietary solid state technology design.
Thank you all again for this overwhelming continued support!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

It is the Cadillac of lighting for sure. Love mine. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Texas.

#1666 6 years ago

Dang, all these upgrades. I guess I bought my first kit a few weeks to early.

#1670 6 years ago

Bring all that upgrade stuff to TPF. I will see you there.

1 week later
#1724 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It’s set up day everyone for TPF. The Pin Stadium booth is under construction today for the big day tomorrow. Be sure to stop by and say Hi. We will have a large group of games set up with the Pin Stadiums set up in action tomorrow:
TWD Premium
Bride of Pinbot
Attack front Mars (WPC)
Last Action Hero
The Addams Family
Indiana Jones (WPC)
Congo
Lord of the Rings
See you there!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Sweet lineup of games. See you tomorrow.

1 year later
#5265 4 years ago

I am very impressed you get $400 a kit. That is a colordmd or 2 shaker motor kits or 2 toppers or pinsound kit or a couple sheets of invisiglass or 2 powder coated trim packages or 4 powder coated packages if you provide the hardware.

Good for you, make that money. You obviously work hard and one thing I have learned over the years is #hardworkpaysoff.

#5294 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

At least on my games(MMr and ST) I have only ever felt that they have added to the stock effects. For example on MMr, when the extra ball is lit after the second castle, normally everything is off except for the EB insert at the Merlin Scoop. With Pin Stadium, it flashes a deep red along with the insert, which IMO REALLY enhances that effect. Likewise when you start a Multiball Madness(hopefully with more than one going into it), when the lights indicate which shots are jackpots, the Pin Stadiums alternately go dark to highlight jackpots while the Orion flashes the appropriate color if associated with a particular shot. You can see the effect in my video below. First, @T=2:25, you can see the EB effect, and second, @T=3:36, you can see the Multiball Madness effect. I have to say it looks way better in person and not quite as harsh as in the video.

Personally, I think the Orion's Belt included in the Fusion is kind of a no-brainer for the discounted bundle. It adds so much more than just a simple strip of lights to provide extra playfield illumination. I admit, when first looking at the product, I really didn't quite grok what it was meant to do, or how it worked. But after having installed them and playing around with which flashers I wanted to hook into for each game, it is really quite awesome. I just love the light show. I also have the interactive backbox LED board that goes along with Aurich's trans art on my ST and now combined with Pin Stadiums, well let's just say I'm glad I'm not seizure prone, lol. But man I just love the visceral feel of it all. Playing ST is like stepping into a space battle anyway, and now even more so.
#PinStadium4Life

Dude, ST does not need extra lighting. I have owned 2, a pro and a premium. The premium has one of the best light shows ever created in the history of pinball. My old game room lighting was terribly dark and my pro and premium looked fantastic with factory lighting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.