(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txjay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1856 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

You better have stock ready to go for Texas. I see them doing well. You got people that need to see the things in person for it to sell. Lots of foot traffic gonna be going on that weekend. lol. How big of booth did you get?

Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes cranking away on that as we speak. You are correct it does need to be seen in person to believe the effects and results absolutely. I have a decent size booth so it should be very appropriate for the amount of people coming to the show to see them.

Yeah, this didn't happen.
Spoke to Scott before the show started and he had no stock. I went ahead and ordered a set (they look amazing in person) and was told if I ordered before the show actually started I could get in before the rush because they ship out orders as they are received. Here we are 24 days past TPF and I have not received my order yet. Has anyone that bought at TPF received their order yet? Would really like to get this installed in my machine. Getting jealous of all the people posting their before and after pics.. LOL

#1861 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

TPF orders are heading out this week, tons of them literally. If you email me at [email protected] with your order number I can tell exactly when it will leave if it has not already. Glad you are excited and I apologize for any delay. Orders this time quadrupled which it was already crazy the months before. Production is more than ramped now and I’m loaded to ship out in 7-10 days or less. Likely 5-7 days.
Thank you all for your patience and continued excellent support of the product!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

113_mr_burns_excellent (resized).jpg113_mr_burns_excellent (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1884 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

TPF orders are heading out this week, tons of them literally. If you email me at [email protected] with your order number I can tell exactly when it will leave if it has not already. Glad you are excited and I apologize for any delay. Orders this time quadrupled which it was already crazy the months before. Production is more than ramped now and I’m loaded to ship out in 7-10 days or less. Likely 5-7 days.
Thank you all for your patience and continued excellent support of the product!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Still no delivery of order....Ugh. Today is April 18th. I have not seen a confirmation email that is out for delivery. Are these still delayed? My order number is 14316.

1 week later
#1905 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

First Iron Maiden LE Pin Stadium set just shipped out to a lucky customer today!! Should be very awesome. Congrats to this lucky owner.

Nice, I still haven't received my order that was placed at TPF. I'm glad at least others are getting theirs.

#1910 6 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Still no delivery of order....Ugh. Today is April 18th. I have not seen a confirmation email that is out for delivery. Are these still delayed? My order number is 14316.

Quoted from pinstadium:

I checked and you have a WOZ kit, it is ready to ship but I am making specific adapters for them now to make it even easier to connect. These will ship out Monday or Tuesday when I have the connectors finished. Thank you for being patient and believe me it will be worth the wait. For specific order questions email me at [email protected] so I can communicate faster and directly with you. Glad to help!!

Quoted from pinstadium:

It should have been shipped a while ago. I responded to your posted a couple weeks back also asking for your order number but had not heard back. I can't identify you by your Pinsider ID. Email me at [email protected] with your order number so we can track it down. You can also email [email protected] if for some reason your email is not sending to the other or it's getting flagged.

Quoted from pinstadium:

I did some digging on your username and came up with nothing, but I found shipments in Allen, TX and emailed your order details. It has shipped already. You should have it any moment. Thanks!!

I'm not sure what you are talking about. We had a discussion in this very thread. I also have emails between us. Communication has been fine, it's just no product has been delivered. I'll wait longer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider txjay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=txjay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.