(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripshill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6039 4 years ago

Hi Scott,

I received my Fusions in the mail Monday and began looking at the installation instructions last night (yes I know pinball is more important than work). The online instructions for CGC games refer to AFM, but nothing for MMr. I was hoping that you could help me locate where I need to hook up the flashers to on my MMr installation along with colour suggestions for the flasher colours. Thanks in advance! In closing, I am extremely impressed with your customer service and constant communication with your clients. This is my first set of pin stadiums and cannot wait to see them in action.

Best Regards,

Ripshill (Adam)

#6041 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Adam,
Exciting news that you received them and pinball is what is keeping us all sane right now!! It’s a positive outlet like no other.
In regards to the Fusion install for the Chicago Gaming Company Medieval Madness Pin Stadium pinball mod:
This is going to be a standard GI install where you will find any white GI bulb and then clip the Blue and White wires onto the terminals of the bulb. Any easy location to find them is in between the lanes up too above the pop bumpers. But whatever bulb is easiest for you to reach. I have attached a pic of this location.
Then for the flashers (Red and Green wires) I recommend triggering from either the left or right castle flasher which is located on the backboard of the playfield behind the castle. They are the clear semi transparent domes mount on the back on either side of the castle. Trace those 2 wires (pics attached) from the back down to the connector they go into.
Next use the wire taps as per the instructions on the website.
Let me know if you have any questions as I am more than happy to help you out. I own that machine and am very familiar with it.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick response! Assuming work isn't too draining today, I will be moving ahead with the install.

Best regards,

Ripshill (Adam)

#6043 4 years ago

Good Morning All,

Thanks to the phone support I received from Scott last night, tornado and all by the way, I can proudly say that my pin stadiums are up and functioning on my MMr. I have included a before, after, and a flasher in-game shot to give everyone an idea of the huge difference they make. After getting everything figured out and dialled-in, and then playing a few games, I was blown away by this product! I am definitely a customer for life and will be ordering additional Fusions for my other pins! Scott, your customer service is unmatched to others; you should be very proud of your diligence to customer service. The product you have made is a revelation to pinball machines!

If anyone has any questions, I will gladly answer them via a PM.

Best Regards,

Ripshill (Adam)
IMG_0740 (resized).jpgIMG_0740 (resized).jpgIMG_0741 (resized).jpgIMG_0741 (resized).jpgIMG_0739 (resized).jpgIMG_0739 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripshill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=ripshill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.