(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6819 2 years ago

I’m in the process of installing my second set of pinstadiums. First one on my TSPP and this one on my Jurassic Park.

I have hit a road block.

All the flashers I found are not bulbs they are little boards. How do I alligator clip to them?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6821 2 years ago

Update. Found a flasher post on the pop bumpers. The lights are connected and working great. But I have discovered 2 more issues.

1) on my my lights is broken off on the end
2) there’s only one magnet attached to the light. The other magnet strips with the adhesive that goes on the side walls is missing.

I will send a response to my order as well.

2D132896-EDF9-44D6-8A3C-AB83949DB27B (resized).jpeg2D132896-EDF9-44D6-8A3C-AB83949DB27B (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6825 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:For situations where the flasher bulb is not accessible directly, there are wire taps included in the installation packet and these will allow you to trigger from the connector going to them prior to reaching the bulb. You can find details and pics under Step 1 here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

1) It looks like the rear of the light bar likely got pinched between the cabinet and and the backbox during the install. Either that's going to need to be sent back to me for repair.
2) I would suggest looking for the other side of the Magna-Mount inside the original shipping packaging or it may be attached to the other light bar. If not I can send you another one no problem.
Shoot me an email [email protected] so that I can help you out and get you squared away

Thanks Scott,

The light bar did not get caught anywhere my playfield was never put back in after connecting the cables. Regardless, I will live with it. I have also double checked both light bars as well as the packaging and neither of them have the magnets attached to them. Like I said, this isn't my first set that I purchased with you and I'm fully aware how they work. I will shoot you an email now.

Thanks,

Cory

#6845 2 years ago

Hi Scott, I received the magnets. Definitely didn't have them so thank you.

I am running into another issue though. When connected to a GI light my lights constantly blink. I have tried multiple lights, tried to play a game, everything is wired correctly. Are they supposed to flash?

Other things I have tried:

Removed the flash connection all together
Tried the GI bulb in the flash plug of the harness (light stayed on but blue)
Swaping the GI and flash connections
Flash bulb connected to bulb
Flash bulb connected to shaker motor

Anything make sense?

Thanks for your help.

#6848 2 years ago

Beautiful thank you!!

I will give it a shot

Update... got it!! Thank you

#6851 2 years ago

Are those in edition the lights that come on the machine? Is there a video of the lights in action??

#6853 2 years ago

Oh baby... GnR will be here in a September/October will have to add this to the list.

3 months later
#7022 2 years ago
Quoted from Encapsul8d:

Did you ever find a resolution? I'm about to embark on the same journey as well.

Yes I did. I don’t remember where I put them but they are working. If you can’t get it going shoot me a PM. I’m in the middle of moving otherwise I would take a quick look.

On another note. My TSPP lights are only blue. Any idea why that can be?

#7025 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The Neos have a New WiFi chip in them with a new White menu (labeled as “Warm” at the very bottom of the app screen) that must be unlocked. So after you get everything installed you will need to do these simple steps:
---
1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select "Change Device Type"
3. Move selection from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W" then drag down on the screen to refresh it.
You should then be able to control and adjust the colored and white lights.
White GI is 2x brighter and so is the RGB compared to the original standard products.
With that said I suggest running a lower percentage of white to color ratio to get a good mixture. I would suggest the color(RGB) at 100% and then warm white at 0% to start then adjust up or down accordingly to your liking.
I hope this helps!! If not send me an email and I’ll help you to trouble shoot further.

Thanks for the info. No luck. Email on its way. Thank you.

3 weeks later
#7067 2 years ago

Although I haven’t done the work on my end to fix my TSPP issue (soon). Customer service from Scott has been too notch!

1 month later
#7139 2 years ago

I bought pinstadiums before I got the machine. Actually pre ordered them. Got my GNR and thought there was no need but I forgot I prepaid for them and I was surprised when I got the shipping notice.

I was going to sell them then I thought… I will try them first.

2 words: HOLY CRAP!!

I never thought this game needed more light but this addition is unreal. The mounts are a must and these lights are a must. 12:00am on Monday morning and Scott responded to a service email within minutes. He’s done that in the past as well.

Do yourself a favor and grab these damn light. Integration is seamless.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Etten-leur, NB
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=pinpickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.