(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,220 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#372 6 years ago

Perfect!! I'd like to add it to my kit as the machine I'm using it on has a mode where most of the lights go out to give it the effect it's going for. Also I didn't add it originally but can you add the FLASHER add on since it's free for preorder peeps such as myself. Thanks.

1 week later
#403 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Anyone have this installed on Batman 66?

It's not even available yet....they are still in "preorder" mode and have not shipped one unit. The examples you see on here are from shows, a couple beta testers, and from there personal machines.

2 months later
#533 6 years ago
Quoted from Scud:

It would be cool if the batch/order #'s were posted as they are mailed.

And why would that be cool??

#552 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

So we can estimate when to expect to receive our order. We know our # and we see that kits are going out. We just have no idea what # they are on. Assuming PS is shipping in order (good assumption?) those with pending orders can get a feel for how close they are to having their order ship.

That's not "cool". You know what's "cool"? Patience. You waited this long....it's coming with an email giving you all the info you need. Be patient. Be "cool".

2 weeks later
#699 6 years ago

Got the kit myself late last week and have been playing with the lights every night.....pretty sweet the customization you can get into with it. Here is a before and 3 after.....1st pic is more yellows....2nd is more reds and 3rd is more blues. My fav is the last pic comparing my Airborne that’s right next to my BR....man that pin is dark! It’s weird because I can’t even play that way now....the PF all lit up and artwork visible is absolutely the way to go!!! Love these pinstadium lights!

Edit: This BR currently has all incandescent lights as well.

0B34E42C-6D75-4100-B317-3222CF380F07 (resized).jpeg0B34E42C-6D75-4100-B317-3222CF380F07 (resized).jpeg
9EF9CD20-A93F-432E-A2A7-471A6E46DF51 (resized).jpeg9EF9CD20-A93F-432E-A2A7-471A6E46DF51 (resized).jpeg
88A0205B-B9D4-4DBD-8175-C00B46F0967C (resized).jpeg88A0205B-B9D4-4DBD-8175-C00B46F0967C (resized).jpeg
AAD576F8-9C4E-43D7-8EC4-CE55850BD115 (resized).jpegAAD576F8-9C4E-43D7-8EC4-CE55850BD115 (resized).jpeg

B51B75A2-2A8F-44FD-A1D6-E0245F4F477E (resized).jpegB51B75A2-2A8F-44FD-A1D6-E0245F4F477E (resized).jpeg

#701 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

what is that option in the purple pick b/c I want to stay away from that. The first pic(updated) looks great.

That’s me playing with the color wheel....it’s way less blue than what you see there. I was just using one of th main colors from the PF to show off what the Pinstadiums can do. You have many, many options with the color wheel. I have been using that first updated pic a lot....it’s like “museum” quality.

#723 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Thanks for the info guys. I don't have a smart phone, I don't have Wifi, don't have cable tv, no real need for any of that crap but I do have a puter a windoz which I hate. Life is complicated enough without all that other junk which they TELL us we need. Looks like this mod is out for me.

Damn Gillian’s Island.....Mr leg light ups with his cool MOD but doesn’t have a smart phone to access apps or even WIFI!!!!!

Nobody told me I needed that stuff......I JUST NEED IT!!!!

#745 6 years ago

I discovered a pin these lights will physically not fit on......BSD. The left side village plastic renders the left LED strip unable to fit there. That plastic almost touches the PF glass itself and is right up against the side of the cab....it’s a pretty long plastic too.

4 months later
#1682 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Hmmmm.... Under cabinet lights sync'd with the main PinStadium lights? Programmable subliminal lighting that forces players to feed more quarters in to your game?! Trying to think of something we've never seen before...

A belt wraps all the way around....sooo this must piggy back off the PinStadiums and go in front of the apron for lighting there and across the back of the PF for lights there too. Like a belt. We've never seen the PS's do that yet.

2 months later
#2150 5 years ago

I see Orion's Belt

#2151 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Invishield on the Batman 66 machine ...do I get all the machines as opposed to just one?

It's on the AC/DC too.

1 month later
#2507 5 years ago

The coupon code “papa” isn’t working for the 15% off...it’s saying it doesn’t exist.

1 month later
#2673 5 years ago

This Scott guy is such a tease!! And we are all taking the bait

#2682 5 years ago

Rear view lighted mirror for your pinball machine....it dazzles snazzles and also puts the DMD closer to your eye sockets!

11 months later
#5181 4 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

To each his own. But I really like the Candy Striping effect. Especially on Wonka.

I’m in the candy striping club. It’s an awesome effect that Scott accidentally invented.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.