(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbwizard14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#752 6 years ago

Do you have recommendations for where and which connections could be made for each machine a customer buys these for? I have not read every post, but most say find the GI connection and pick a flasher you want. I do not like guessing and messing around with my machines. I want to be told where the connections should be made and what kind of effects I should expect with those connections with a color pallet recommendation. I own a SS, TZ, TOTAN, and a CV and am interested in putting these in all, but not interested in guessing where to make connections. I read there is a connection you can make that will allow the machine to take over the lighting control and that the lights will learn the machine.

#773 6 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I just received my Pinstadium light for my Star Trek Next Generation machine - they are a little compact on the right side due to the wireform ramp but they just fit. It makes the machine totally pop - it like having a new game. I thought at first that the Pinstadium light were a little high priced but now I get it, the mounting is flexible and easy to use, the app interface, the changing colors the ease of install it is all there. I will take some pictures of the machine when I get a chance and post them to the forum.
One tip - if you have a color DMD and need to hook up the WPC power connector you have to use the connector on the color DMD board since J116/118 will not work, it was easy to figure out when you followed the cable. Something the guys at Pinstadium should mention as an addendum to their install guide for people with a color DMD on STTNG (WPC games).

This brings up a good point. One of my machines has an existing cable from J116 plugged into the piggyback of my color DMD so I will need another source for that one games. I think I am going to try these next month.

1 week later
#870 6 years ago

Okay, I want to put one of these in my Scared Stiff. The GI is a must for this game, but the flasher option has me perplexed. What color and where to hook up the flasher or no flasher? I also have a CV, TOTAN and TZ these will eventually go in and a Houdini (coming).

#874 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I'm waiting for my latest Pinstadium order for two more sets, including one with the UV-glow flasher option to use on Scared Stiff. If you have the boney beast glow-in-the-dark parts (on SS prototypes and later sold by Illinois Pinball) the UV-glow should really make SS pop.

I actually do have a prototype machine with the glow-in-the dark boney beast and claws. The boney flipper plastic was not as robust with the glow-in-the-dark additive and broke some time ago (have regular boney beast flippers and rubbed black paint onto them to match rest of bones). My machine has spiders in the web on the apron and the playfield art is a little different than the production art. Okay, GI and UV + glow it is. Have to see it on one before I get it on all and spread out cost. I just put color DMD on all and that was a HUGE change.

Just ordered a set.

2 weeks later
#964 6 years ago

Are mine in production too?

1 week later
#1010 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Special announcement...
Black Friday Special enter code "bfriday" for 15% off as many Pin Stadiums as you can order!!!
Be sure to click on "View Cart" after adding your items, there you can enter the code.
***Offer runs Thurs-Sat midnight only
Happy Thanksgiving !!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Even though my other orders have not shipped yet, I ordered the last two today to have them in all my games until Houdini gets here (can't pass on the bfriday discount). Looking forward to putting them in SS and TOTAN soon and CV and TZ down the road.

#1012 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Man. SS might need pinstadium more than any other game.

TOTAN is a very dark game too because the playfield is wide open with blue inserts, most of the lighting is toward the outside of the playfield. It is one of my favorite games in terms of art and I'll soon be able to see it all very well.

3 weeks later
#1208 6 years ago

I just installed my first set on Scared Stiff and the difference is very apparent. I have the brightness on the white down to zero which gives the lights a greenish hue and the white at 15% and it gives the playfield a warm look. The flasher is attached to a backbox flasher and turns the entire game blue when it goes off (UV and glow). Absolutely worth getting.

#1212 6 years ago

Here are some pictures: From top to bottom, white at 20%; brightness at ZERO, middle they are off, bottom white and brightness at MAX. Look at the stiff-o-meter lights in the top and middle picture. It is at 3 in the top picture and 2 in the middle. I wanted to shoot the pictures with the game lights illuminated as close to exact with the stadium lights on and off to really see the difference.

IMG_0793 (resized).JPGIMG_0793 (resized).JPG

IMG_0797 (resized).JPGIMG_0797 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).JPGIMG_0798 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#1250 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

decided to give these a try on Alien. Just looking for very minor lightning to cut the complete black GI. Excited to try them out and report back. What is the current waiting time now?

8 weeks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
2,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, OH
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

30,000 (OBO)
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbwizard14.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=pbwizard14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.