(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,083 posts
  • 586 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 180 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ballywilliams2 (resized).jpg
ballywilliams (resized).jpg
A13783FD-2B7F-42D0-84F8-7A7878262612 (resized).jpeg
095A5DF4-1671-4EF6-A79B-603B31337B09 (resized).jpeg
21CE3B0B-0CE8-4D97-82F5-D1EF10228A49 (resized).jpeg
godzilla-pinball-mods-stern (resized).png
DB21CA84-4F62-48E1-828B-D592C69006CC (resized).jpeg
led_kits_for_pinball_machines_pinball-mods (resized).png
neo_fusion_ultra_plus_godzilla_pinball_mods (resized).png
20210725_084132 (resized).jpg
20210726_193043 (resized).jpg
03a_blue_neo_pinball_mods (resized).png
lighted_pinball-mods (resized).png
gunsnroses_pinball-mods-jersey-jack-pinball (resized).png
led-pinball-lighting-kits-bulbs (resized).jpg
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pappyball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

So do they come on when the machine turns on and retain the settings. Or do you have to turn them on seperately and reconfigure?

These are the 2 questions I have, plus the GI integration. I would definitely want that feature for any game where the GI going dark or flashing is part of the light show in the programming.

#98 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Good update on things for everyone. The Pin Stadium will now have the option to turn on and off with the machine. It's been a request by many and has been implemented due to a special thanks to Chris from Rock Custom. He has been a great help to make this happen!!

This is awesome news! (My biggest hang up) and it also sounds like with a little effort it can be tied in to computer controlled GI, Dimming, etc... and saves the settings, i think this is an awesome idea!

Anyone try these on SYS. 11's?

I am thinking it would be a good addition to FIRE!, Wirlwind, and F-14 Tomcat!

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

This mod was designed to provide ambient lighting. We use backpanel lights, shootlane lights, apron lights, spot lights, etc.... none are tied to the GI! Your GI is not affected by this mod, you still notice the GI dimming and turning off.
Ok, so let's say he makes a separate kit for those who need it tied into the GI, are you seriously willing to pay the extra $30.00. I am sure a few are, most will talk about it, and order the cheaper version anyway or never order one at all. Sorry but I have a long history with these types of variations.
I will be doing a review on this product Saturday. I have seen the install but I want to see it in action more to give it a full review.
randomkg I am working with Scott to get a RGB flasher system that works off my Undercab kits for those who have both mods.

Yes, I would absolutely pay extra for that additional feature.

3 weeks later
#206 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We are in testing with it still to find the best solution. Either way it will be something we offer or instruct on how to do with the kits as they ship.

Awesome news! Very excited about these!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pappyball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside