(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtg381.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1074 6 years ago

I think I'm ready to take the plunge... Should I start with SW premium, MMR, MET pro or TOM?
Also, it looks like UV Glow and GI plug in is the way to go?
What is that available option for pinball name?

10 months later
#3127 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

If you have the GI figured out, then you can just reference the left "Flasher" side of the picture.

Yes, because the GI pics do not coincide with each other!

3 weeks later
4 weeks later
#3502 5 years ago

I too have some sweet video of IMDN with Orion's Belt dialed in! It's a helluva light show and adrenaline rush to say the least. I'll extend a cordial invite to anyone who'd like to see it in person(Bring Coors Light).

Now I'm trying to figure out which game is next???

Star Wars already has Pin stadium and is amazing with the UV flasher.

I ordered the Orion's Belt with Metallica in mind, but I'm not sure if I want to mount on top of the Power Bladez.

So I'll have 2 sets of Pin Stadium lights to mount and 1 Orion's Belt. CFTBL, MMR & ToM could all use some light.

Whatever I decide will fantastic, and a BIG Thanks to Scott for his products and unparalleled support!

1 week later
#3568 5 years ago

Just received my 2nd batch of OB! It's shaping up to be a Pin Stadium day. I need to install some pinblades on MMR and CFTBL first. What's everyone's preferred method to make that install pain free? Oh and flasher ideas for those games?

#3570 5 years ago

Thank you! I have sprayaway and sparkle handy, I imagine they'll work fine. I guess I won't be doing the Pin Stadiums today unless I decide to brighten up ToM, which could really use it!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#3664 5 years ago

I can vouch for the IMDN light show!

What are the recommended flashers for Star Wars?
I think it would make sense to Orion's Belt on that and put Fusion on Metallica when it arrives. I already have Power Blades on MET, so the lower profile is preferred.

1 week later
#3683 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are some good Before and After pics of Star Wars. Dwight has even ordered a set for his SWLE! What an incredible game and the results with the GI improvement and also the UV+Glow on this game is superb!

While there are "darker" games out there, Pinstadium takes SW to a whole new level! It was the first game that I installed them on. I recently added Orion's Belt and the it's like it was meant to be. Being able to hone in on the "deep space blue" color is just what the Jedi ordered!

#3690 5 years ago

And now on with the show! CFTBL is an ideal candidate for Pinstadium. Before/After
I think I'll brighten up ToM today!

CFTBL Before (resized).jpgCFTBL Before (resized).jpgCFTBL After (resized).jpgCFTBL After (resized).jpg

#3691 5 years ago

It's a great day for jousting if your name is Sir Loin of Beef! Check out this Before/After. Mmmm....human burgers!

MMR Before (resized).jpgMMR Before (resized).jpgMMR After (resized).jpgMMR After (resized).jpg
#3696 5 years ago

Welcome to the Theatre of Magic! Talk about breathing new life into a game!

ToM Before (resized).jpgToM Before (resized).jpgToM After (resized).jpgToM After (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#3786 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That's a day in the life in case you guys ever wonder what the mad scientist laboratory has going on inside of it.

Don't forget about the time you spend replying to text messages and emails to help navigate your customers through jams so they get the best possible experience!

#3798 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The post office does do this sometimes and it goes in limbo for generally 48-72 hours then it “magically” appears on your doorstep.

I was expecting my fusions yesterday too. The same thing happened with my last set of Orion's Belt. It must be the shipping tubes your using. Perhaps there a way to make them more aerodynamic?

#3810 5 years ago

Are you gonna talk or are you gonna fish? What a beauty!!

FT Before (resized).jpgFT Before (resized).jpgFT After (resized).jpgFT After (resized).jpg
#3851 5 years ago

The Pinsatdiums have a greater impact than the Color DMD IMO, but I chose to spring for both on almost every game. It's not cheap, but nothing in pinball is ever cheap or easy! The GI integration is a must, and the UV glow for most games. You might also consider Orion's Belt or Fusion for some games!

3 weeks later
#4053 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I am going to need advice on where to tie my flashers in ...

No Good Gofers
Stern SW
Metallica(clearly sparky insert)
Maiden
TSPP

I have Orion's Belt with Pin Stadiums on SW & IMDN, and Fusions on MET. You might want to consider this upgrade if you haven't already ordered...especially on these 3 pins!

2 months later
#4737 4 years ago
8CCE89E9-A141-407B-907B-1F1561EE934B (resized).jpeg8CCE89E9-A141-407B-907B-1F1561EE934B (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#5334 4 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

When did you order yours? I'm dying too get mine. Hopefully I am close.

I ordered mine on 6/5, they shipped Monday and are out for delivery today!

#5341 4 years ago

I installed my first set on FT yesterday. They work as advertised, and I won't need to remove them to lift the playfield!

I didn't have a lot of time, and I really don't have a lot of patience, so...

I opted to go with the alternative 2 mounts vs 3. I needed to go with a sneak in on the left side and mounting the tallest one on either side would've been a challenge.

Adjusting the height is key once you find the ideal spot. You have to clip the hover in a spot where there's no chip, but you also must be certain that you have clearance to slide the glass back on as the clip sits slightly higher than the light bar. Oh, and clipping off the small section of invisishield was a breeze.

I managed to crack one of the small mounts by over tightening the screw(something Scott warns of in the install instructions!). it was just a small piece that broke off, and it still works fine. My lack of patience was likely the root cause.

One thing I'm not crazy about is the contrast of the yellow pin blades along the top. This is partially due to a less than perfect install of the blades, but I ask you this:

Would you run an exacto knife or box cutter along the top of the light bars and remove the small strip of yellow pin blade? I know it's not a huge deal, but I think it would be a cleaner look.

Next up: Fusions on IMDN, followed by MMR or CFTBL!

FT Hov 1 (resized).jpgFT Hov 1 (resized).jpgFT Hov 3 (resized).jpgFT Hov 3 (resized).jpgFT Hov 4 (resized).jpgFT Hov 4 (resized).jpgFT Hov 5 (resized).jpgFT Hov 5 (resized).jpg
#5343 4 years ago

Thanks for the tips!

Oh yeah! I removed the magna-mounts from the sides of the machine with very little effort. The magnets remain on the light bars because I had previously secured them with expoy.

2 months later
#5569 4 years ago

I used a bulb from the left slingshot for a GI connection, and it works fine.

5 months later
#6034 4 years ago

Hi Scott-

I had a new WiFi installed not too long ago and the machines are "offline". I recently installed JP2 and CP, and those are on the new WiFi.

What is the easiest way to get the connected to the new WiFi? Also, it can get confusing trying to figure out which module you're connecting. I thought I'd ask here in case others came across this.

Thanks

Pinstadium (resized).jpgPinstadium (resized).jpg
7 months later
#6535 3 years ago

Here's a before/after of AIQ with NEO Pin Stadium...which were sent as a gift from my PINSIDE SECRET SANTA!!
The game isn't as dark compared to others, but it's absolutely breathtaking now!!

AIQ Before (resized).jpgAIQ Before (resized).jpgAIQ Pinstadium (resized).jpgAIQ Pinstadium (resized).jpg
1 week later
#6568 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

In regards to Fish Tales

I have the UV connected to the Reel flasher, and it's pretty awesome! I sent him a pic from the flasher test menu.

#6585 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Where can I tap into the shaker motor to try that out?

The shaker is plugged into CN16. You'll want to tap into the left and right side.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6587 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

What do I use for instructions, regular Pinstadiums here?

That will work. I think Scott may have made them more plug n play recently too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtg381.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=mtg381 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.