(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,217 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-mandalorian-pinball-mods (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamerrick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3878 5 years ago

I just got a Pin Stadium Fusion last night and Scott was awesome walking me through installation on the phone. He helped me with everything I asked and I highly recommend the product! Just put it in my Deadpool LE

2 months later
#4361 4 years ago

Stop teasing already we want them! Roll ‘em out lol.

1 month later
#4795 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Couldn't agree more. My feelings exactly. I sat on the sidelines for awhile before converting 8 of my 16 games over to Pinstadiums. I've defended Scott & his products when folks were Pinstadium "bashing" in various threads. I've also posted my before/after photos to help market Pinstadium's.
Unfortunately, the strategy to milk every last buck with endless marketing images/posts is a big turnoff. I don't have a problem with charging for "add ons", but hiking the price of the basic Pinstadium product by $50 (to get the new/improved mounts) is a bummer. 3 of my 8 Pinstadiums had magnet problems (and I know I'm not unique), so it's also surprising Scott wouldn't want his loyal followers to cut over to the new/improved design. Whatever...I guess I'll be sticking with the magnets and inconvenience of lifting the PF.

I have to disagree with both of these. First off, the product is very reasonably priced for what you get in the basic package. Second, I fail to see how the pricing is outrageous for the add ons either. Nobody else is making similar products and $50 for a set of 6 hover pieces doesn’t seem pricey to me at all. The constant posts with graphics are just an effort to keep interest and the thread on the first page. Not everyone wants to get all bells and whistles so complaining because everyone isn’t forced to buy them doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. I normally wouldn’t comment on comments for products for sale. However, in this case I felt it was warranted. I’ve bought several sets from Scott and his customer service is unmatched by anyone IMHO. If you don’t want to pay for them, don’t buy them. But people are dropping 10 K on a single pin, these products seem well priced to me. Give the guy a break. If you can make a quality product for less then have at it. Just my two cents.

#4796 4 years ago

And remember, we are not communists. The guy is entitled to make a profit. Jeez.

#4814 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Communists? Talk about over the top. As I said, I've supported Scott with my purchases AND numerous Pinside posts. I'm allowed to express an opinion about bundling/pricing without being labeled a "communist". Give me a break...have some f-ing respect.

Dude I didn't call anyone anything. Maybe you should re-read my post. I said the guy can make a profit. That’s the capitalist system. Think your reaction is over the top. If Stern can charge $9,000 for a an LE $50 doesn’t seem expensive to me. That was literally my only point.

#4837 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Whatever. Yet another condescending, vacuous post ("That's the capitalist system"...ok, professor).

Condescending because I said capitalist equals profit? Give me a break dude. You don’t like the price don’t buy it. All I said was I thought the guy was a good and fair businessman. You’re the one that got all pissy.

3 months later
#5521 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Scott, I love the idea of the Hovers, but they do interfere a bit with side art. Have you looked at using a clear or clear-ish plastic for these?

I think that’s a great idea. It needs to be non-shiny though, low sheen.

4 weeks later
#5601 4 years ago

I put Pinstadium Omegas in my Elvira LE tonight. I love them! I have them set at only 20 percent because I really like the dark effects and haunted kind of feel the game has. If I have them on high it changes the feel of the game too much. However the middle of the playfield is just too dark without them. There are no spotlights in the game and it’s very hard to read all the inserts and playfield labels without the Pinstadiums. I have the UV flasher hooked up to the shaker motor. There isn’t much shaker code yet but it’s cool when it comes on. Just played a couple games and it was great to see everything. This photo is at 20 percent light level. Scott was helpful with the few questions I had as always and almost immediately responded. Thanks Scott!

20D3EBCB-85E9-4ED2-9F39-30D24D665231 (resized).jpeg20D3EBCB-85E9-4ED2-9F39-30D24D665231 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 91.00
10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 180.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamerrick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=gamerrick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.