(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Pinball Machine LED lights Mod Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,519 posts
  • 454 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 minutes ago by javagrind888
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,104 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB5E538D-4893-44A5-BFE2-C9657B4BD216 (resized).jpeg
4E13933C-5D96-49EC-9B44-8F18A8FB5B8E (resized).jpeg
D02E6A00-1854-4824-BAE8-15E807236756 (resized).jpeg
E479A3A9-38F2-46FE-9707-EAA5785AF72E (resized).jpeg
imdnomega (resized).JPG
imdnpinstadium (resized).JPG
F2C7F467-E7F3-4BE6-8083-C7B59E714F60 (resized).jpeg
965CE2C0-106D-46D2-BA37-620542084E9A (resized).jpeg
20191009_200403 (resized).jpg
20191009_192308 (resized).jpg
20191009_192212 (resized).jpg
2579FBA6-312A-41B5-8D30-F5FB8CD4250E (resized).jpeg
1FC172B9-BE53-4B5F-A414-D09CD4A6C58E (resized).jpeg
omega_pinball_led_diagram (resized).png
led_pinball_maching_lighting_features (resized).png
pinball_modding_mods2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2776 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I must have missed the description. Watched the entire cartoon yet I still have no idea what is being sold? Is there another video I missed. A picture, how to, or just a simple description without robots of what is for sale. Interested yet confused......

The vid could certainly be more descriptive. My take is it replaces flashers with the new app controlled modules. I could be way off though.

#2782 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Or it could be a robot and astroids that fly around your room while you play? lol I am more confused After the release on everything but the price which will need Way detail but I suspect I missed some key Non spiel-burg marketing description...

Haha, ya. So now that I think about it, how do the secret buttons work? Some pics of actual hardware would probably go a long way here.

2 months later
#3472 10 months ago

Ordered a kit for my TZ. Looking forward to it!

3 months later
#3965 7 months ago

Hover is wifi connected headlamps!

#3966 7 months ago

My real guess is an attachment to the playfield itself rather than the cabinet sides. This will allow the raising of the playfield while keeping the lights installed.

3 weeks later
#4119 6 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am finalizing the design for them after doing some testing at TPF. I will post up a timeframe shortly.

Cough - Still doing a giveaway for the correct guesses? - cough

#4155 6 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

No but you can Heckle the Pinball Undesirables guy on Sunday and win a set!! Lol

Man, I will have to check that out. To clarifiy, wasn't trying to swing a full set of lights. I was referring back to when you were asking for guesses on hover. my failed attempt to be clever over internet typing haha.

Quoted from pinstadium:

This is BIG time guys, promise I will predict it's going to be the biggest hit add-on to date. Always something brewing in the Pin Stadium laboratory and more clues coming really REALLY soon. Stay tuned and feel free to guess what this is. If someone guesses it correctly I will PM you prior to the announcement at TPF. In fact, if you get it right the first 5 correct Pinsiders to guess correctly win one. This thing is wicked sweet. This should be fun!!
[quoted image]

Anyways, looking forward to the hover. I have a set of lights that I have yet to install and may wait to get the new mounting style. Thanks bud!

2 months later
#4752 4 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

This is BIG time guys, promise I will predict it's going to be the biggest hit add-on to date. Always something brewing in the Pin Stadium laboratory and more clues coming really REALLY soon. Stay tuned and feel free to guess what this is. If someone guesses it correctly I will PM you prior to the announcement at TPF. In fact, if you get it right the first 5 correct Pinsiders to guess correctly win one. This thing is wicked sweet. This should be fun!!
[quoted image]

Quoted from DudeRegular:

My real guess is an attachment to the playfield itself rather than the cabinet sides. This will allow the raising of the playfield while keeping the lights installed.

Do you need my address?

1 month later
#5315 65 days ago

My set of lights is acting up. They are dropping out of the app and reverting to a flashing colors mode when they do. I have to add them as a new set each time in the app and re-do the color and warmth settings.

I tried the unplug them 4 times fast deal I saw posted elsewhere in the thread. They are in a batman 66. Flash is hooked up to the pop bumper area if that is relevant.

#5320 65 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That sounds to be like the power supply is acting up. Email me and I will send a new one out to you. That will resolve the issue for you.
scott@pinstadium.com

Done. Thanks man

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 109.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside