(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#405 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Anyone have this installed on Batman 66?

I have a pre-order in for my Batman66 Once I recieve it and get it installed i'll post pics. Batman66 could definitely use some extra light on the playfield.

#407 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

She could use a kick in the ass in the code department too

That is an understatement. They say patience is a virtue but I'm becoming less virtuous each week.

2 months later
#679 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Would you recommend the UV+Glow choice over the other options for Batman 66?

My kit has the UV option. Once I get it setup I'll try to take some pics to show how it looks. Unfortunately it will be arriving while I'm at expo so it won't be until after that.

1 week later
#833 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A huge plus as the only other solution is a $200-$300 piece of magic type glass.

There is another very low cost solution to reduce glare besides the magic glass. I've used it inthe past and it works great. Its called "bent plastic'". You can get it at pinball life for $7.95.

Reducing glare is a great side effect of the pin stadium lights. Im looking forward to installing mine this weekend. Yelobird, what color setting did you use on your Batman66 ?

#837 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

What does the game look like without the light bar on it?

Dim and bland

#851 6 years ago

Finally had some time to install my pin stadium kit in my Batman66 today. Very happy with the improvement. I have the GI module with the UV flasher options. I hooked the flasher circuit to the pop bumper playfield flasher.

The biggest improvement is how much brighter it looks in the upper playfield area in front of the turntable. That area is just too dark with the stock factory lighting.

The GI module also makes for a much more dramtic start to each game due to the bigger difference in light between all GI on vs off. In attract mode everything is on all nice and bright. Then when you start a game the GI goes totally dark (along with pin stadium if you have GI module option). The Batman intro jingle plays and the Batsignal is lit on the back panel as Commisioner Gordon calls the dynamic duo into service. If you installed the mini playfield Batsignal that lights up at this time as well.Then after the intro jingle finishes everything lights back up and you start the game, very cool. Here are my before and after pics.

20171022_201353 (resized).jpg20171022_201353 (resized).jpg

20171022_201311 (resized).jpg20171022_201311 (resized).jpg

#857 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Another question, which flasher did you decide to use to trigger the UV+Glow option?

In between the three pop bumpers is a white playfield insert. It had a flasher behind it that goes off whenever any of the pop bumpers are hit. I connected the UV glow flashers to that one.

5 years later
#7735 1 year ago

Just got a set of pin stadium lights from my very generous pinside secret santa but there are no instructions or documentation of any kind in the tube. I see several versions of pin stadiums on their site and several sets of installation instructions. How do I tell which set I have?
Thanks in advance.

#7737 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Send me an email from the website with pics of the light bar(up close) along with the module (black heat shrink PCB). I’ll help you to identify. Here is the link to the instructions so you can visit them later one we know which ones you have:
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/
Regardless of which one you have, they will all at least have the G.I. and Flasher connection so you can follow those instructions. It will be the same on any of the kits. Light bars mount the same way too. It’s just a matter of how many more connections you have after that point. This will at least get your started. If you have 2 modules then you have the Fusions if not then you can follow the Neo Atoms install link.
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/
I hope this helps.

I just sent pics to your website email. I have your first generation set from many years ago but I haven't kept up with all the new versions so I wasnt sure which version I was gifted. Looking forward to trying them out in my Bond or Elvira over the weekend. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Redlands, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=docquest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.